Noticed a Bug on the Chloe quest. When you have to go to the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun and talk with Nazeem for the first time the conversation will end and he will walk out of the room without any progression of the quest. This has happened about 3 time with the 8.5 update. It might be that the plugin isn't loading properly when entering the Hall of the Dead cell.

sooo I was doing the inn whoring quest thing but every time I solicit or someone approaches me the dialog goes normal but when its done nothing ever happens other then sometimes saying that like they asked a friend to join them or such and sometimes every so often npcs getting teleported to you or near you but other then that nothing. When i talk to them  again it acts as if the sex had already happened and i get paid... anyone able to help?

everything else worked up until that. like i got put in the dress and was bound and could even ask to be more bound up.

30 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

In straitjacket you got no sex, only payment - DCL filter takes off all available sex animation for straitjackets.

Which I hope is a bug that will be addressed in 9.0, because I really loved getting raped with an SJ but now everytime I have one I just do my best to quickly escape so I can suffer proper rapes again XD

34 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Which I hope is a bug that will be addressed in 9.0,

It's reported to Kimy and i hope it will be fixed. Straitjackets are assume as normal cloth without DD filters but in script it's still count as DD item and because no sex animations.

19 hours ago, Elsidia said:

In straitjacket you got no sex, only payment - DCL filter takes off all available sex animation for straitjackets.

straitjacket, I don't think it was a straitjacket it was just the normal dress for the whoring job. the only bindings i had one was gloves, boots and handcuffs.

I am still unable to open any further D.A.M.N. boxes, though Darepacks instantly pop up the requestor saying you're going to open it, I click Ok and nothing happens *until* I close the inventory, but it works every time after I do that.  Is there a flag/variable somewhere for D.A.M.N. boxes that would stop them from starting?  I *did* try opening the D.A.M.N. box while bound and immediately got told in a debug.notification that I can't because the player's hands were bound, so it isn't "lag" (not really lag) or some other "it is your load order" excuse.

GuruSR.

Just had an issue with a rape in a cave (outside Whiterun), seemed to start, but the first person got teleported and was stuck in a running motion and wouldn't come out of it, because of that, Sexlab waited 1 cycles for MarkerRef and then it failed the animation, sadly, the rape scene is stuck.  The terrain may have been a factor, always seen issues with teleports on uneven ground, I mean the guy was there, just stuck walking.

GuruSR.

Not sure if the masturbation "Cannot resist your urges anymore." message is from this mod, but it doesn't seem to reset after sex scenes (especially rape), have seen a rape scene happen and less than a second later (real time), that message came up and then the player masturbates, seems off.  I've also seen it happen between two regular sex acts, the second one it interfered with, but I think that was just simply timing that caused that.

GuruSR.

Sasha's Butt Plug and Sasha's Huge Vibrator (manually added both, since didn't get them?) she returns them saying that you have stuff specially designed for her to wear.  I guess I missed a quest to get those to work or something.

TYPO or something:  When you're gagged and you talk to someone and they want to have fun with you, a dialogue shows up with:

"While searching the <player name> you find a restraining device. You feel the restraint reaching out to you with magical energy, projecting images of erotic adventure and pleasure into your mind. Your aroused body longing with desire and anticipation, you can't help but open your mind to the device and submit to its power."

Not really sure what to say to that, somehow think the <player name> is supposed to be a device?  Just sounds weird after a dialogue with a follower that would say that.  Plus, I don't think there is any open spots for such.  Then I got the "You suddenly feel dizzy." mind you, the player was fully bound to begin with, so can't search the "player" for anything.  It also "Processed Followers" (Sasha), but both her and the player are both bound up 100%, so far it couldn't do anything that I've seen., then it processed another follower, which I did a scan for earlier, I couldn't look as I got another dialogue (with a typo) "You have no idea what just happened, but some bondage devices are now securely locked onto you.and without possessing a fitting key, you'll be unable to unlock any of your bonds anytime soon."  I checked, the other follower, did nothing to her either (she was also bound up).

NOTE:  Also got a dialogue asking to bind a person, did so, got the popup box saying the person was going to give the player something for making them happy... they said they were happy, got nothing.  Not seen that happen before, usually it's a key or something, maybe the RNG code just failed and gave nothing, or it did and I didn't see any notification of it arriving, perhaps a spell quietly added as a boost?

GuruSR.

3 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Sasha's Butt Plug and Sasha's Huge Vibrator

You don't need those items because you don't have it in inventory. And no need to spawn.

Put to Sasha chastity belt.

Then exit for all menus and speak with Sasha again. Somewhere now (i assume in lock more restraints) are new menu - put in vibrator and plug.

25 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

"While searching the <player name> you find a restraining device. You feel the restraint reaching out to you with magical energy, projecting images of erotic adventure and pleasure into your mind. Your aroused body longing with desire and anticipation, you can't help but open your mind to the device and submit to its power."

You something messed up badly) This message shows up when you open a doors or ... search a dead body)

Is that a bug if I got the inescapable slave collar while searching a body but it didn't start the quest for it?

Didn't see any quest related massages in debug nor in console.

I was like maybe It's timed that you get the quest like in beastess, your character only realizes that she got an STD a few minutes after the animations ended. But waited 3 in game days nothing.

If this is a bug then can anybody tell me how to manually start the quest or do I simply do a debug strip? I heard that if you just debug it might slow your save file a ton since some scripts will be running rampant in the background always.

I found the quest ID and I know how to use the setstage command but after trying a bunch of random stage numbers the quest still wont start. So if anyone can help me with the starting stage's number it would be greatly appreciated.

ScreenShot8.png

ScreenShot7.png

15 minutes ago, Szithlord said:

Is that a bug if I got the inescapable slave collar while searching a body but it didn't start the quest for it?

Didn't see any quest related massages in debug nor in console.

I was like maybe It's timed that you get the quest like in beastess, your character only realizes that she got an STD a few minutes after the animations ended. But waited 3 in game days nothing.

If this is a bug then can anybody tell me how to manually start the quest or do I simply do a debug strip? I heard that if you just debug it might slow your save file a ton since some scripts will be running rampant in the background always.

I found the quest ID and I know how to use the setstage command but after trying a bunch of random stage numbers the quest still wont start. So if anyone can help me with the starting stage's number it would be greatly appreciated.

ScreenShot8.png

ScreenShot7.png

the collar does not have a quest (visible), you can only set the number of intercourse or the number of days it takes to remove the collar in the menu.

15 minutes ago, xtirp8 said:

the collar does not have a quest (visible), you can only set the number of intercourse or the number of days it takes to remove the collar in the menu.

Oh yeah I'm so dumb didn't notice that the visible quest is the CURSED Collar not the SLAVE aaaah that makes sense

sorry for being stupid and thanks for the help.

Rape:  Doesn't seem to check the available "holes" open for the one being raped, watched as an un-rape-able player failed to be raped by everyone, including another person bound up just as tight (no holes open, hobble dress, all the trimmings).  Seem to recall DWF has a check for rape conditions.

The first person to "start" the rape seems to not be set like the rest to "follow the player", so sometimes they wander off and LEAVE the cell, this breaks the rape 100%, it won't continue.  They seem to do daily packages like "go outside and patrol the castle", which causes Sexlab to complain about a None actor.  These are vanilla bandits in a fort near Whiterun (gee, which one).  Others show up and cower like they're in trouble?  Not sure if they can't cheer or something instead of that, looks weird.

Quest:  "The Bondage Adventure", unlocks & unequips EVERY bondage item on completion, can that be fixed to only unlock the items added?  It interfered with other mod quests that required you to keep an item on or suffer it failing, etc.

Sasha's follow package (if one is present), doesn't seem to work if she gets victimized (rape, bondage frustration, etc).  Once one happens, I never see her again, no clue where she is now.

NOTE:  Gorgon race can't be rapers, just fails, they work in other sex mods, just not the rape, seem to skip out 100% of the time, no idea why.

NOTE:  Player most of the time winds up with a dildo with the forcing of female on female animation sex setting on, she also gets it when she shouldn't have it (since she's being raped and winds up getting dry humped by another).

NOTE:  The code that tells the person you can't wear something because it won't fit over the hobble, your shop's dresses won't go over slave shoes, dildos won't go over hobble dresses or body suits.

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

Quest:  "The Bondage Adventure", unlocks & unequips EVERY bondage item on completion, can that be fixed to only unlock the items added?  It interfered with other mod quests that required you to keep an item on or suffer it failing, etc.

What devices/quests from what mod?

From what I can tell, the device removal at the end of Bondage Adventure should not remove any blockgeneric items that don't come from DCL itself. So if it is removing custom devices that should only be removed by the owning mod the mod hasn't flagged them correctly.

If the mod is punishing you for removing generic devices without giving you time to requip them, I would say that is also a failing of the mod in question. You shouldn't use devices with no protection from removal and punish the player when another mod removes them.

edit: as for the only unlocking added items suggestion, one of the ways to trigger The Bondage Adventure is to ask NPCs to free you from devices and they promise to remove everything once you make it back to them. And I think that is the original intention of the event, it being used as a cursed loot trap and combat rape scenario are secondary implementations, if it is interfering with other mods it may be worth turning off the ways it gets randomly triggered.

1 hour ago, Tenri said:

What devices/quests from what mod?

From what I can tell, the device removal at the end of Bondage Adventure should not remove any blockgeneric items that don't come from DCL itself. So if it is removing custom devices that should only be removed by the owning mod the mod hasn't flagged them correctly.

If the mod is punishing you for removing generic devices without giving you time to requip them, I would say that is also a failing of the mod in question. You shouldn't use devices with no protection from removal and punish the player when another mod removes them.

edit: as for the only unlocking added items suggestion, one of the ways to trigger The Bondage Adventure is to ask NPCs to free you from devices and they promise to remove everything once you make it back to them. And I think that is the original intention of the event, it being used as a cursed loot trap and combat rape scenario are secondary implementations, if it is interfering with other mods it may be worth turning off the ways it gets randomly triggered.

I'm actually not sure the mod, has "crates" and "urns" you can open, that toss outfits onto you, default outfits I believe, I had some of that stuff on, when the Bondage Adventure added more, but upon saying "I made it back", it unequipped them too, which it shouldn't.  I don't mind the Bondage Adventure, but having it undo stuff that was on the player that it didn't add, did cause grief, as I had one of the items for Laura's shop on for a customer to "see you in", which it unlocked and I couldn't get it to go back on, mainly because I had so much in inventory, with getting more people to wear stuff, that I failed on that part.

The Bondage Adventure should keep track of what it was able to equip and unequip and/or remove (if it is to) the items added, that way, items that were from other mods (generic or not) won't be affected.  I mean for some mods that require you to have a specific key to get out of items, doing the Bondage Adventure is a sure fire way to get out of them. Speaking of Laura's shop, just found a grammer mistake in a dialogue I want to report, so I'll do that now.

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

I'm actually not sure the mod, has "crates" and "urns" you can open, that toss outfits onto you, default outfits I believe, I had some of that stuff on, when the Bondage Adventure added more, but upon saying "I made it back", it unequipped them too, which it shouldn't.  I don't mind the Bondage Adventure, but having it undo stuff that was on the player that it didn't add, did cause grief, as I had one of the items for Laura's shop on for a customer to "see you in", which it unlocked and I couldn't get it to go back on, mainly because I had so much in inventory, with getting more people to wear stuff, that I failed on that part.

The Bondage Adventure should keep track of what it was able to equip and unequip and/or remove (if it is to) the items added, that way, items that were from other mods (generic or not) won't be affected.  I mean for some mods that require you to have a specific key to get out of items, doing the Bondage Adventure is a sure fire way to get out of them. Speaking of Laura's shop, just found a grammer mistake in a dialogue I want to report, so I'll do that now.

GuruSR.

I believe the crates and urns would be Devious Lore but I haven't delved much into it yet to know the ins and outs of the various quests in it.

It might be possible to make BA aware of what it equips and only remove those, but that isn't really the point of the event, that would be something else but similar, and would need some reward for completing it, the reward for completing BA right now is to be free of the devices you already have equipped when you start it, or it is a mini-quest triggered from cursed loot/combat defeat as punishment? for getting into the situation.

I would rather BA not trigger when you are in a situation where it will break something else rather than changing the event to not remove everything, and since I disable hardcore mode on all MCMs that I can (for the sake of conflict resolution or bug workarounds) I can just turn off BA when I am in a situation where it can break things.

On 8/8/2020 at 12:37 AM, Tenri said:

I believe the crates and urns would be Devious Lore but I haven't delved much into it yet to know the ins and outs of the various quests in it.

It might be possible to make BA aware of what it equips and only remove those, but that isn't really the point of the event, that would be something else but similar, and would need some reward for completing it, the reward for completing BA right now is to be free of the devices you already have equipped when you start it, or it is a mini-quest triggered from cursed loot/combat defeat as punishment? for getting into the situation.

I would rather BA not trigger when you are in a situation where it will break something else rather than changing the event to not remove everything, and since I disable hardcore mode on all MCMs that I can (for the sake of conflict resolution or bug workarounds) I can just turn off BA when I am in a situation where it can break things.

I went looking, does look like it is Devious Lore, interesting stuff, you can do quests in it to find items while spelunking and if you equip them, sometimes you get trapped in the items and the quest finishes (leaving you in the items and you get to obviously keep them if you want).  Though BA's rewards is the items you were bound in, but having it undo all bindings is weird, because say you had small things like clamps and plugs on, a set of heels, the mini dress from the shop, would be useful to, probably easiest would be to record what is locked on the player and "pass" those items being bound onto the player, kind of like "lock more onto you", so that it doesn't unequip already equipped items, which I've seen it fail at, since I guess it doesn't see what is there already first.

I've also run into one NPC (during the [Restraints] dialogue) say they loved it in a gag chat message, then when you finally get to talk to them, they want unlocked and hate being in them, so not sure if that was a mistake or not, just small quirks in various things seem to make playing the game with the mod around, requiring reloads and avoidances (the jail stuff).  One thing I didn't see, which was somewhat odd, having being bound 100%, gagged, barely able to move faster than a crawl, is being darted (knocked out) and kidnapped by "someone", then made to do "chores" because you're captured, chained and have to or they'll kill you.  That sort of thing, could have that in a dungeon with traps that could kill your captors and you'd have to use your wits to get them killed by them, but, you're still chained while bound, so that could lead to a whole mess load of an adventure in bondage.

Though with DFW running, I get the notices about possible rape candidate and such, but while 100% bound, says something like you're properly dressed and safe.  It is hard to read (some of the text gets the size of a pinhead and it's there for about 3 seconds).

One attempt to get back during BA, a rape happened, all it kept saying was I couldn't do something with something because there were mittens on your hands, again, text was too tiny to tell, so the rape failed on everyone in the queue.

GuruSR.