4 hours ago, saltshade said:

The chance is 49% because you have the arousal weight setting to 0.5. It's at the bottom of the page.

In this last update traps don't trigger at all, and if I'm the only one with this problem there is no logic to it since I tried with only DCL and its requirements. Please tell me if you get it working or not.

Log for anyone who can help:

Papyrus.0.log 98.86 kB · 0 downloads

had the same issue since 8.3 and in 8.4. just in case, i would suggest to check if you are using anything from the incompatible list. i will try turning the arousal weight to 1.0 and see if that works.

@saltshade I took some more pics from MCM menus in case they help. Highlighted important bits red:

Spoiler

trap_chance.jpg.ba81e4e5a51dce46b1a1e55c5bea5806.jpg

But yeah there are other mods that affect looting or equipping, such as iEquip doesn't work with this. The "minimum arousal" is only one that really matters, the other values only add up to the basic chance. What you see as chance on the debug page is the actual chance given all the bonuses including arousal. No quest must be running.

13 hours ago, Zaflis said:

@saltshade I took some more pics from MCM menus in case they help. Highlighted important bits red:

Reveal hidden contents

trap_chance.jpg.ba81e4e5a51dce46b1a1e55c5bea5806.jpg

But yeah there are other mods that affect looting or equipping, such as iEquip doesn't work with this. The "minimum arousal" is only one that really matters, the other values only add up to the basic chance. What you see as chance on the debug page is the actual chance given all the bonuses including arousal. No quest must be running.

It seems I had forgotten about the minimum arousal setting. I knew it was something dumb like that, so thanks for showing me. Now I can get traps to trigger but I don't get the bondage adventure dialogue to help remove restraints. Tried it in an armbinder, blindfold and ankle chains, and all I get is "I can't eat and drink with my hands tied...". I'm not using any of the conflicting mods.

These are my settings:

Spoiler

enb-2020_02_18-15_58_29_86.jpg

I've found some issues that may or may not be related to the latest update of DCL (8.4.7). In the "Rape" section of DLC in MCM, toggling the "Rape" feature renders the entire DCL menu unresponsive and, with some testing, also seems to break all cursed loot events. Simply trying to access the "Debug" section also does the same thing with no fix for either one these to my knowledge, which essentially locks you out from any option found in the DLC menu. I am, however, unsure if the problem is DCL itself or my other mods, but it would be nice if anyone else could confirm this. 

On a side note, every single NPC I talk to seems to trigger the "Come here woman!" dialogue which also triggers a sex scene, which can be quite annoying. I've checked all the menus but I ultimately haven't found anything to change that or missed it.

I've also noticed that the "Bondage Lover" setting doesn't work,, I am able to drop any device I want.

I'd link my mod list but eh... well I suck. (Using NMM)

I have a problem. If I click on the debug tab, then the mcm menu stops working. I completely exit the menu, go back to the mcm menu, click on the mod tab, it opens, but all the mod’s menus are missing, as well as the title picture. Restarting does not help. If you start a new game and click on the debug tab, the same thing happens. What could be the problem?

22 hours ago, saltshade said:

It seems I had forgotten about the minimum arousal setting. I knew it was something dumb like that, so thanks for showing me. Now I can get traps to trigger but I don't get the bondage adventure dialogue to help remove restraints. Tried it in an armbinder, blindfold and ankle chains, and all I get is "I can't eat and drink with my hands tied...". I'm not using any of the conflicting mods.

These are my settings:

Reveal hidden contents

enb-2020_02_18-15_58_29_86.jpg

Bondage Adventure is an entirey separate quest, which the settings in that page control, nothing to do with general restraint removal...

1 hour ago, gollum007 said:

Bondage Adventure is an entirey separate quest, which the settings in that page control, nothing to do with general restraint removal...

If you read the description that appears when you mouse over it that's exactly what it says it is. I know the title is not intuitive but the settings reflect exactly what can happen when you use it. It worked in my previous game so I know this. If you know any other setting that controls it, please tell me about it.

I'm talking about the line that begins with "I've been locked in restraints..." and not the line "Can you help me out of these things", which is from SD+ and is dependent on speech skill. But I don't want to use that because it levels speech too quickly.

9 hours ago, saltshade said:

I'm talking about the line that begins with "I've been locked in restraints..." 

Correct, that is indeed the "bondage adventure" MCM tab. I'll just make a note that you have a very low chance of getting a key or out of restraints.

Sum of those weights is 120 so when "unlock 1 restraint" weight is 10, it is same as 8.33% chance (10/120). The "i've been locked..." only appears on npcs that have a shop menu, and so you'd have to talk to them over 10 times for them to give any help on average... Sometimes more.

51 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Correct, that is indeed the "bondage adventure" MCM tab. I'll just make a note that you have a very low chance of getting a key or out of restraints.

Sum of those weights is 120 so when "unlock 1 restraint" weight is 10, it is same as 8.33% chance (10/120). The "i've been locked..." only appears on npcs that have a shop menu, and so you'd have to talk to them over 10 times for them to give any help on average... Sometimes more.

I know, but the chance isn't the problem. The dialgoue not appearing is the problem.

Apologies if this has come up before but guys...what do you do (using 8.4 here) if you get hit with the walk of shame quest and the dagonar prison quest at the same time?

my character was already wearing some restraints when npc's reported her to the guards for indecency which resulted in a confrontation with more guards.

My choice of dialog option resulted in getting the walk of shame dress, (for the first time ever) after which the guards and any nearby npcs immediately started to attack my character.

I was unable to stop the combat normally so I switched on the combat surrender option in MCM which got me sent to prison. Now my character is stuck in the guardroom with the warden and guards unable to enter the prison or progress with the walk of shame quest as the shame dress does not unequip. Any ideas?

UPDATE: I was able to workaround this by using command menu to force unequip the shame restraints while stuck in the guardroom in order to progress through the prison quest. After release/escape, the shame restraints immediately re-equipped automatically and I was able to finish that as well.

On 2/18/2020 at 8:04 PM, FrighteningSpoon said:

I've found some issues that may or may not be related to the latest update of DCL (8.4.7). In the "Rape" section of DLC in MCM, toggling the "Rape" feature renders the entire DCL menu unresponsive and, with some testing, also seems to break all cursed loot events. Simply trying to access the "Debug" section also does the same thing with no fix for either one these to my knowledge, which essentially locks you out from any option found in the DLC menu. I am, however, unsure if the problem is DCL itself or my other mods, but it would be nice if anyone else could confirm this. 

On a side note, every single NPC I talk to seems to trigger the "Come here woman!" dialogue which also triggers a sex scene, which can be quite annoying. I've checked all the menus but I ultimately haven't found anything to change that or missed it.

I've also noticed that the "Bondage Lover" setting doesn't work,, I am able to drop any device I want.

I'd link my mod list but eh... well I suck. (Using NMM)

Sounds like your problem is out of date requirements. Check that you have the latest version of Skyui and the requirements it uses.

Ok I have a problem. I’m stuck in the a Little Bondage Adventure quest, namely I’m in an inescapable armbinder, like I should be, but the dialogue won’t let me be understood through my gag. I’m stuck in a red leather harness ball gag and my understanding was leather you could speak through but not ebonite. Now I’m going to cheat and use the console commands to remove the gag but this seems like it could be a problem. Is there some way I can change the ability to gag talk?

41 minutes ago, twsnider1138 said:

Ok I have a problem. I’m stuck in the a Little Bondage Adventure quest, namely I’m in an inescapable armbinder, like I should be, but the dialogue won’t let me be understood through my gag. I’m stuck in a red leather harness ball gag and my understanding was leather you could speak through but not ebonite. Now I’m going to cheat and use the console commands to remove the gag but this seems like it could be a problem. Is there some way I can change the ability to gag talk?

it doesn't matter if it's ebonite or leather. if it is a ball gag and you use the default gag talk...it will be impossile to talk to npc's without a quill, a roll of paper and an inkwell. you can try using cursed loot's gag talk. you can find it in the MCM. you can set the chance of DCL gag talk being used and you can also set the success rate.  

5 hours ago, darktej said:

it doesn't matter if it's ebonite or leather. if it is a ball gag and you use the default gag talk...it will be impossile to talk to npc's without a quill, a roll of paper and an inkwell. you can try using cursed loot's gag talk. you can find it in the MCM. you can set the chance of DCL gag talk being used and you can also set the success rate.  

That’s what I did at first, put the success rate for both up to 100. But it had no effect, no matter what I did I got the “you realise your gag is impossible to talk through” response. And I’m assuming it would be difficult to write down “please take off my gag” while stuck in an inescapable armbinder too. ?

1 hour ago, twsnider1138 said:

That’s what I did at first, put the success rate for both up to 100. But it had no effect, no matter what I did I got the “you realise your gag is impossible to talk through” response. And I’m assuming it would be difficult to write down “please take off my gag” while stuck in an inescapable armbinder too. ?

It seems like your little bondage adventure and a slave gag got mixed up, either that or another custom gag of another mod. Find a head restraint key and see if you get a new option then. You should be able to ask people to use the key for you if you have a slave gag and your arms are bound

On 2/21/2020 at 7:21 PM, Durante said:

You can't select your preset to build CBBE Bodyslide outfits . Thought you should know.

Sounds like you aren't using the Batch build like should. You can screenshot Bodyslide in case of confusion, but you should be able to use 1 same preset for all mods, including DD and DCL. You can even make your own preset easily by changing the sliders and saving it.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

Yoke of shame : for how long will ithis take ?  any configuration in mcm ?  (didnt saw anything)

Hmm, it seems there is an intention to put them in MCM. Spoilers...

Spoiler

in dcur_publicindecencyQuestScript.psc:

; these go into MCM 
Float locktime = 1.0 ; days
Float locktimeyoke = 1.0 ; days
Float locktimecatsuit = 3.0 ; days

Function LockYoke()
    locktimeyoke = Utility.RandomFloat(0.5, 1.5) ; pick a time.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Hmm, it seems there is an intention to put them in MCM. Spoilers...

Hide contents

in dcur_publicindecencyQuestScript.psc:

; these go into MCM 
Float locktime = 1.0 ; days
Float locktimeyoke = 1.0 ; days
Float locktimecatsuit = 3.0 ; days

Function LockYoke()
    locktimeyoke = Utility.RandomFloat(0.5, 1.5) ; pick a time.

Thabks  i just free me

Hi. Just some small dev idea. Hope you will find it fun:

smth like Background:

Some years ago, powerfull wizard was robbed by unknown thief. That thief was very skillfull so Wizard failed in search. After that wizard filled with hatred of thieves. He asked some friends about what they know in punishing magic and find about cursed devices. So, he created powerfull curse, that started traveling all over the world. Now it came to Skyrim.

smth like What it should do:

1) When you are trying to steal something, there can trigger event. Event that put some cursed device/s on you. In continue: add some cursed cuffs/gloves that set your steal skill to -100. Like: "They are comfy. No, they are really comfy. But... When I'm trying to steal something, my hands... It's like they are stop working, I just can't move them." - one of curse's prey's.

2) If some guard see that special device they can trigger event of "she's a thief", but not remove them, only capture you and then give something that will mark you as punished for your crimes, so cuffs/gloves are on you, but guards won't capture you with that thing... that will drop down if you try to steal something more.

Hello, i've got a problem but not sure which mod causes it, i get bondage comments even though i got released from all the bondage gear, plus i can't understand why can't i ask blacksmiths and guards to release me for a price while using devious lore plz if u know which mod do cause this/have a conflict, help.

Installorder

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0003","+","skse"
"0004","+","SkyUI"
"0005","+","RaceMenu"
"0006","+","Load Game CTD Fix"
"0007","+","Crash Fixes v12 - Beta"
"0008","+","Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-"
"0009","+","SOS"
"0010","+","HDT Physics Extensions"
"0011","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS"
"0012","+","FNIS Creature Pack 6_1"
"0013","+","FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells"
"0014","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended"
"0015","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0016","+","Fair Skin Complexion"
"0017","+","KleinerEngel94 3BBB UUNP -CBBE SMP-HDT BODYPRESET"
"0018","+","Sexy woman CBBE Bodyslide preset"
"0019","+","Nova Catsuit - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0020","+","UIExtensions"
"0021","+","AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer"
"0022","+","Spearhead Catsuit - CBBEv3 Curvy NSFW"
"0023","+","Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Brows"
"0024","+","Maevan2's Eye Brows"
"0025","+","Eyes of Aber"
"0026","+","Improved Eyes Skyrim"
"0027","+","Female Makeup Suite - Face - RaceMenu Overlays of Eyeliner EyeShadow Contours and Highlights"
"0028","+","Mikan Eyes"
"0029","+","SKSE Makeup Configs"
"0030","+","Freckle Mania 2"
"0031","+","KS Hairdos - Renewal"
"0032","+","KS Hairdos - HDT Physics"
"0033","+","The Eyes Of Beauty"
"0034","+","SG Female Eyebrows"
"0035","+","SG hair"
"0036","+","Cute Eyes"
"0037","+","New HDT Physics for KS-SG Hairs"
"0038","+","Susanna Snow-Strider - Nord RaceMenu Preset"
"0039","+","Jade A CBBE NORD RACEMENU Preset"
"0040","+","Icy Lady Nord Racemenu Preset"
"0041","+","HDT HighHeels System"
"0042","+","DIANA 2017 Platinum Edition Racemenu"
"0043","+","Diana ECE and RACEMENU preset"
"0044","+","cxcxcx racemenu preset"
"0045","+","sdasda racemenu preset"
"0046","+","SexLabFramework_v162_FULL"
"0047","+","PapyrusUtil_v33"
"0048","+","SLAnimLoader"
"0049","+","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"0050","+","Trvcer Armor CBBE HDT"
"0051","+","Remodeled Armor CBBE Bodyslide HDT - Replacer"
"0052","+","Special Leather Armor - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0053","+","Ebony Valkyrie Armor - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0054","+","Angel Vixen Armor - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0055","+","UNP Rogue Armor HD"
"0056","+","CBBE HDT Rogue Armor HD"
"0057","+","Alyn Shir Armor - CBBEv3 - UNP - UNP-BBP"
"0058","+","Alyn Shir Armor - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0059","+","Vindicta Armor CBBE HDT - UUNP HDT BODYSLIDE"
"0060","+","Lingerie Set - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0061","+","Scarlet Dawn Armor - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0062","+","Heels Sound 1.5"
"0063","+","COCO LaceBody - CBBE-UNP"
"0064","+","COCO MiYo Suit - CBBE-UNP"
"0065","+","HDT Maid Outfit"
"0066","+","CBBE HDT - UUNP HDT Bodyslide for Full HDT Maid Outfit with Cleavage"
"0067","+","C5Kev's Black Bandit Armor CBBE HS"
"0068","+","C5Kev's Epic Black Rose Armor CBBE HS"
"0069","+","ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full"
"0070","+","ApachiiSkyHair"
"0071","+","JContainers"
"0072","+","ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer"
"0073","+","SexLabAroused_V28b"
"0074","+","SexLabAroused_V28b_Loose"
"0075","+","ZaZ"
"0076","+","Devious Devices Assets"
"0077","+","Devious Devices Integration"
"0078","+","DD 4.3a gag fix"
"0079","+","Devious Devices Expansion"
"0080","+","Skyrim - Utility Mod 144"
"0081","+","Skyrim - Utility Mod 144 - UIE Patch"
"0082","+","Deviously Cursed Loot"
"0083","+","Devious Devices - Equip 444"
"0084","+","xazPrisonOverhaul"
"0085","+","GagSFX 1.04"
"0086","+","GagSFX Hearthfires 1.04"
"0087","+","GagSFX Dragonborn 1.04"
"0088","+","GagSFX Dawnguard 1.04"
"0089","+","City Bondage"
"0090","+","Deviously Helpless 1.17a"
"0091","+","display-model-v206"
"0092","+","estXDFF_NewRules_095"
"0093","+","Devious Body Alteration v1.3"
"0094","+","Deviously Pink 0.0.5"
"0095","+","TreasureHunterWhore1.1.1"
"0096","+","Laura's Bondage Shop v3.01"
"0097","+","SlaveTats-1.3.0-beta-2"
"0098","+","SlaveTats-symbols"
"0099","+","SlaveTats-slut"
"0100","+","SlaveTatsEventsBridge01b"
"0101","+","Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 0.99"
"0102","+","SexLab Inflation Framework"
"0103","+","Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life"
"0104","+","SL Defeat v5.3.5"
"0105","+","Original Defeat Patch"
"0106","+","Patch for the Original Defeat Patch"
"0107","+","S.L.U.T.S. Redux"
"0108","+","Simple Slavery Plus"
"0109","+","Devious Cidhna"
"0110","+","Better Dialogue Controls"
"0111","+","Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 Beta1 03 June 2018"
"0112","+","Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 Beta1 03 June 2018 Fix"
"0113","+","Slaverun Devious Devices Patch - No Chastity 06_Oct_2019"
"0114","+","SaverunVersionCheck"
"0115","+","puppetmasterv17"
"0116","+","PuppetMasterPatch201502162"
"0117","+","SLDialogues20191031"
"0118","+","Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.25.0)"
"0119","+","DeviousAdventuresAlpha0"
"0120","+","Patch Alpha 0.04"
"0121","+","SDResources20191031"
"0122","+","CT77_SD+_Slave_Outfit_(bodyslide)"
"0123","+","SDPlus20191031"
"0124","+","RevealingMaleSpriggan"
"0125","+","SD Customization Addons v7"
"0126","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"0127","+","Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life 1.02"
"0128","+","ImmerSlave-1.0"
"0129","+","SKSE -Elys- AltF4"
"0130","+","OneTweak"
"0131","+","Devious Armor Intergration for 4.3"
"0132","+","City Bondage for 1.9.5"
"0133","+","Devious Followers 2.10 - 20200127-0"
"0134","+","Devious Armor Expansion for 4.3"
"0135","+","Devious Device Equip for 4.44"
"0136","+","Devious Lore 1.14"
"0137","+","Devious Devices - Lore Patch 1.0"
"0138","+","Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch 1.1"
"0139","+","[NIND] CBBE Dva-Inspired Slootkini v 1.0.1"
"0140","+","skse log"
"0141","+","skse something something"
"0142","-","fnislog"
"0143","+","default bodyslide update"
"0144","+","default fnis output"

Loadorder

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SexLab.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
daymoyl.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
Devious Adventures.esp
TreasureHunterWhore.esp
BBD_Nova.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
BBD_CatsuitSpearhead.esp
Brows.esp
Maevan2EyeBrows.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
FreckleMania2.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
Tracer Skyrim.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Ebony Valkyrie Armor.esp
RogueArmorHD.esp
BBD_AngelVixenArmor.esp
AlynShirArmor.esp
Vindicta.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
[COCO]MiYo_Suit.esp
[COCO]LaceBody.esp
HDT Maid Outfit.esp
HDT Maid Outfit Slot Change.esp
C5Kev's Black Bandit Armor CBBE HS.esp
C5Kev's Epic Black Rose Armor CBBE HS.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXHearthfires.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
Devious Armor Expansion 1.17a.esp
Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch.esp
Devious Lore.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
SpecialLeatherArmor.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
DeviouslyPink.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
FNISspells.esp
SD Addons.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
CityBondage.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
DeviousBodyAlteration.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
Estruk_XDFF_Custom.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
Slaverun Devious Devices Patch - No Chastity.esp
Devious Armor Intergration 1.17a.esp
City Bondage Armor.esp
Devious Equip Armor.esp
[NIND] CBBE Slooty D.va Suit.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp

This mod is so awesome !

It is such a pitty that because of some easy to allow features i have to use big other mods!

1. Defeat for threesomes with creatures and animals

2. Prison Overhaul for real whipping

3. Radiant Prostitution for approaching and use nearby beds and home visits

4. Maria Eden for real slave and whore whipping and zaz furnitures like milk machine

also if you have a master you cant get the inn collar whoring because you already have the slave collar . could be an amulett instaed of a collar.

whats left of CL then ? .....