28 minutes ago, Goodfellow55 said:

Hi, I'm having an issue with getting arrested to go to the DCL prison. I have the vanilla prison unchecked and when I try to get arrested the guards are stuck in a loop of saying I've been caught for crimes and then don't proceed with arresting me. I've installed POP and even reinstalled DCL and DD but that doesn't help. Also, when I check the vanilla prison box it does send me there, just not the DCL prison. Any help would be appreciated.

First of all, look in console for output of "help dialogswitch" - it should show a value of global variable dcur_dialogswitch. Second, try to find some girl to do a "What do you think of bondage?" dialogue, and then try to speak with guards again.

Hi, 
When I start the shopping quest I will get dressed properly and sent on my way but when it's time for the merchant to collect his "payment" nothing happens except that I get sent on to the next merchant. There is no animations or even a brief pause, as soon as the text disappears the objective completes and I'm sent to make my next pick up. 
Also, nothing happens when the text "you're getting pushed to the ground" appears, my character doesn't even get held in place I can just keep walking as if nothing happened. 
When I get the "xxxx is going to rape you" notification that usually works but I've had nothing happen with that as well.. 

Here is my load order. I had a lot of other mods but I cut it down to this to try to get it to work without any luck..

1535994157_Cursedloot.png.ce59490657b6d5716f14e798109d6cd8.png

I had a clean Skyrim folder saved in a zip file so I deleted the original folder, reinstalled the clean one, ran the launcher for the ini file, then reinstalled each mod, did the devious device ones in the correct order and then ran FNIS and Bodyslide. I then started a new game, loaded up sexlabs, registered the Zaz animations and unchecked the box where it overrides animations if necessary. I didn't change any default settings in Cursed Loot besides activating rape and I tried disabling the starting teleport in Sexlab

Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong, or do you need more info to tell?
I'm still new at modding, sorry.. 

Edit: adding the full list of mods I have active
1227685404_Fulllist.png.501df4705e7791fdb7ccc21080cc1aec.png

5 hours ago, monifix said:

Spoiler

1535994157_Cursedloot.png.ce59490657b6d5716f14e798109d6cd8.png

Spoiler

1227685404_Fulllist.png.501df4705e7791fdb7ccc21080cc1aec.png

Pic 1: You need to enable XPMSE or install realistic ragdolls.

Pic 2: Don't let SOS override XPMSE skeleton. I would move the skeleton far down. You didn't show, but you do have an overwrite mod at the bottom of the list? It's where bodyslide builds should go.

@Klopper That's unfortunate. You may have to disable combat surrender from MCM and use another mod for defeat if playing much with shapeshifting.

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Pic 2: Don't let SOS override XPMSE skeleton. I would move the skeleton far down. You didn't show, but you do have an overwrite mod at the bottom of the list? It's where bodyslide builds should go.

@Klopper That's unfortunate. You may have to disable combat surrender from MCM and use another mod for defeat if playing much with shapeshifting.

I've enabled XPMSE and it's below SoS in the load order. I also reinstalled the mod again just to be sure. Unfortunately it hasn't fixed my issue with getting Cursed Loot to work and I'm stumped as to what to do.. I've spent days banging my head against a wall..
Another issue I hadn't mentioned is that when I go to the Cursed Loot prison it works right up until the point where I'm sent to go to the mines, at that point the doors don't unlock after the guard has his way with the prisoner (so CL is able to start sex animations, but triggers seem to keep failing on other things)

Here is what my override folder looks like:
Override.png.af4a682be65152aaddeb2401f9c55503.png

8 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I was wondering about that. In the first entry of this mod's page Kimy says I want to disable XPMSE.esp because it is a performance hog. Is that a mistake? Should I leave it on to get realistic ragdolls and less flying things? XD

@monifix @thedarkone1234 I actually have XPMSE.esp disabled in the load order. It used to be a performance hog but may since be fixed. It still says it adds a "cloak" but it has MCM setting about it, i wasn't sure if i really could disable it or not... Anyway i didn't need anything extra that the esp adds, all the weapon forms animations can be pre-installed, do not need MCM menus about it. It's bloat. So i still recommend the ragdolls mod instead.

Monifix you still had SOS below XPMSE in install order (load order doesn't matter for skeleton because it doesn't come from esp), that's what matters for skeleton file. It has a red lightning icon meaning it's getting overridden.

After arranging priority in install order you also need to run FNIS again.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Monifix you still had SOS below XPMSE in install order (load order doesn't matter for skeleton because it doesn't come from esp), that's what matters for skeleton file. It has a red lightning icon meaning it's getting overridden.

After arranging priority in install order you also need to run FNIS again.

I mentioned that I reinstalled the XPMSE skeleton again after I took the advice, so it has been installed after SoS now, unless I need to uninstall both and reinstall them again in the correct order?

This is how it looks now in MO2:
skeletonSoSoverwrite.png.c4ee92c785ec3316db8528226ab2ef42.png

I should also mention that I run FNIS after I make any change at all since I don't know when I need to and when I don't.. might be redundant but I just want to be sure it's always updated. 

EDIT:
I rearranged them in the correct order and ran FNIS after I realized that the priority of the left pane actually matters.. I sort of thought since the built in loot only arranges the plugins then the other list wouldn't matter... I installed some animations as well based on advice I got in another thread that didn't help out either..

This is how my left pane looks now (I put DCL at the bottom since I don't see anything on the page listing where it should be in the install order..)

661851631_fixedpriority.png.ef482c766ec63bf645f8ab2139305a1a.png

I tested the prison again and the same issue still persists. The shopping quest is still broken as well.

1 hour ago, monifix said:

I tested the prison again and the same issue still persists. The shopping quest is still broken as well.

Ok the installation might be fine, doublecheck that FNIS doesn't report any warnings in the log.

What should happen on the shopping quest is sex animations. For that you have things to check in MCM menus of Sexlab and SLAnimLoader, making sure that they are installed and registered ingame. Other than that you might find something if you enable papyrus logging. In worst case it could even be a broken save where some script is bugged to the point nothing works anymore ? New game may fix that kind of issues, or script cleaner. But we don't know what the problem is.

One thing that is always dangerous is uninstalling or changing mods mid playthrough. Things can break.

Oh, you might also be exceeding the animation limit for regular FNIS? You have Babo, Billyy, Anub and Nibbles. FNIS XXL is needed at ~9k+.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Ok the installation might be fine, doublecheck that FNIS doesn't report any warnings in the log.

What should happen on the shopping quest is sex animations. For that you have things to check in MCM menus of Sexlab and SLAnimLoader, making sure that they are installed and registered ingame. Other than that you might find something if you enable papyrus logging. In worst case it could even be a broken save where some script is bugged to the point nothing works anymore ? New game may fix that kind of issues, or script cleaner. But we don't know what the problem is.

One thing that is always dangerous is uninstalling or changing mods mid playthrough. Things can break.

Oh, you might also be exceeding the animation limit for regular FNIS? You have Babo, Billyy, Anub and Nibbles. FNIS XXL is needed at ~9k+.

I did start a new game several times already trying to get this to work, each time I added new mods I first tried the previous new game save, then started a new game all over again just to make sure. 

I am going to post some screenshots. As far as I can tell I have everything set up correctly for the animations and I have no other issues running animations in the game, like the misogyny and rape events in DCL, which work.

Here are the sexlabs settings, I let them at default except for the "disable starting teleport" setting.
Sexlabs1.png.614cf07cb31b1f4f910160b361ff49da.png

Sexlabs2.png.5e25e0a656ead5a2c4cf3bf31c3416e8.png

Here are my Zaz animations MCM screens after I registered the animations, I unchecked the override option:
Zaz1.png.e0bf0affbe7419dcbadd70d899c036bd.png

Zaz2.png.d403cc29c4e1c847415d077cddafa38c.png

And here is the Animation Loader with the animations enabled:
2024158132_SLAnimLoader.png.64bfad28d22f17b08397843d3d914521.png

One thing I do have a question about is whether the Devious Devices MCM should have its filters activated. I left them for my testing but tried disabling them as well with no change:
Devious1.png.d38c8828e35b12fdaf9b5d2fd5b2a12f.png

Here is my FNIS window after I update the animations, I scrolled up and didn't see any warnings. I usually uninstall the creature animations before I close it:
Fnis2.png.4c734a4f92e0700260507b122bdeb4de.png

I would love to enable papyrus logging and I attempted to do just that following these instructions: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/368

I changed the settings in the Skyrim.ini and then created the SkyrimCustom.ini since there wasn't one already and pasted in the same changes. I ran the game three times with the mod organizer but nothing happened, then I decided to run it through steam without the mods and the folder was created under My Documents / My Games / Skyrim / Logs / Script
Unfortunately no matter how many times I run the game or what I do once I'm in the game, no logs appear. I'll provide screenshots of how I set it up.

Papyrus1.png.7b4b64ba291121736723aaa475dd4417.pngPapyrus2.png.1c09549b23f3f306cde876aa860b3c66.pngPapyrus3.png.45d8aafbd0b31febdd283e1bd82be9af.png

I don't know why logs aren't appearing.. could you help me with that too? (sorry!)

I haven't looked at Script Cleaner yet because I was hoping to get the papyrus logs to work so you could tell me whether I need it. 

Edit: I tried copying all of the contents of the Skyrim.ini into the SkyrimCustom.ini I created so they are basically a copy of each other with different names but that didn't help either.

Edit2: I figured out that I need to use the ini editor in MO2. (doh)
I loaded a game where I'd just spawned in after the alternate start "I'm a patron of an Inn" then started the shopping quest and went to make the first pick up, then exited the game. Here is the log: Papyrus.0.log

From what I can tell with my layman's understanding the problem IS that it can't find any animations to play and aborts the scene.. but I just don't understand why that is the case?!

Edit3: here is the papyrus for the prison.
Papyrus.01.log
I loaded a game where I'd just been processed and was on the way to my cell. I went there, slept.. The warden had some fun, animations played fine even though it put my char in the aggressor role, then I went to report to the Foreman and he had his fun as well, after that the objective changed to "report to the mines" and I went to check the doors, which were still locked. I exited the game at that point.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

@monifix @thedarkone1234 I actually have XPMSE.esp disabled in the load order. It used to be a performance hog but may since be fixed. It still says it adds a "cloak" but it has MCM setting about it, i wasn't sure if i really could disable it or not... Anyway i didn't need anything extra that the esp adds, all the weapon forms animations can be pre-installed, do not need MCM menus about it. It's bloat. So i still recommend the ragdolls mod instead.

Alright, I am a little confused or stupid. Bottom line is I should have XPMSE installed but with esp disabled, and in addition I should install the ragdolls seperately?

1 hour ago, monifix said:

Edit2: I figured out that I need to use the ini editor in MO2. (doh)
I loaded a game where I'd just spawned in after the alternate start "I'm a patron of an Inn" then started the shopping quest and went to make the first pick up, then exited the game. Here is the log: Papyrus.0.log

From what I can tell with my layman's understanding the problem IS that it can't find any animations to play and aborts the scene.. but I just don't understand why that is the case?!

Choose one of the patches in DDi thread - either normal, or "heavy" and install - it will change how DDi animation filter selects valid animations, "heavy" version drops more, but is meant to be more immersive. You can't affect it with DDi MCM switch, I think, because DCL calls filter subroutine directly. And unpatched DDi animation filter is bugged. Also, maybe uncheck Sexlab MCM option "restrict agressive animations" - it may be related, I don't remember..

1 hour ago, DeWired said:

Choose one of the patches in DDi thread - either normal, or "heavy" and install - it will change how DDi animation filter selects valid animations, "heavy" version drops more, but is meant to be more immersive. You can't affect it with DDi MCM switch, I think, because DCL calls filter subroutine directly. And unpatched DDi animation filter is bugged. Also, maybe uncheck Sexlab MCM option "restrict agressive animations" - it may be related, I don't remember..

Thank you.
I downloaded the heavy filter and installed it using MO2, making sure to put it below DDi in the left pane priority list so it would overwrite. I then ran FNIS again before I loaded up the game where I'd just spawned after the Inn alternate start and began the shopping quest again. The outcome was the same when I went to make my first pick-up, no animations playing. Here is the log for that attempt as well: Papyrus.02.log 

I see a lot of errors in the log but I can't really tell what is causing them.. 

Edit: I also disabled the animation filter in the sexlab MCM as you suggested. 

Edit2: I used the Zaz animations MCM to run a test animation with the merchant after DCL failed to find a valid bound animation, just to see if there was one installed that would work and as the screenshot shows, it's not that the animation isn't there, DCL just isn't selecting it for some reason?

69211600_Testanimation.png.5c5584a05ca8acd17524ece2eb4670b7.png

4 hours ago, monifix said:

Thank you.
I downloaded the heavy filter and installed it using MO2, making sure to put it below DDi in the left pane priority list so it would overwrite. I then ran FNIS again before I loaded up the game where I'd just spawned after the Inn alternate start and began the shopping quest again. The outcome was the same when I went to make my first pick-up, no animations playing. Here is the log for that attempt as well: Papyrus.02.log 

I see a lot of errors in the log but I can't really tell what is causing them.. 

Hm. It looks like you still lack some dependencies. At least ConsoleUtil - it was in log, maybe also UIExtensions - I have it, but I don't remember whose dependency it is.

53 minutes ago, DeWired said:

Hm. It looks like you still lack some dependencies. At least ConsoleUtil - it was in log, maybe also UIExtensions - I have it, but I don't remember whose dependency it is.

I added ConsoleUtil and reactivated UIExtensions since that was a mod I had been using before I pruned off about 60 mods to try to get DCL working. I was pretty sure neither mod was listed as a dependency for any of he other mods I was running, but maybe I somehow missed it. Either way, I loaded up a save I had that was just before I chose my alternate start option and which had all of the other mods already set up. I waited around for about a minute in case anything was working in the background, then chose the "patron of a local inn" start. I waited again for about 20-30 seconds before approaching someone to start the shopping quest, got sent to the blacksmith and then the same thing happened again. No animations playing, I just get sent to the next objective. I have the log here in case it helps: Papyrus.03.txt

Before even loading up the game I ran FNIS because I always do when I change something and I deactivated every single animation filter I could find in the MCM menu before I chose my alternate start, but it still says it is unable to find a viable bound animation..

This is how I set up the new mods in the MO2 priority list:
Helper1.png.c81479cc1c046457f2480f0fd4ce728e.png

and loot sorted the plugin here near the bottom: 
Helper2.png.297fa6d83289fa4bfaa54ab2d7087167.png

Version 8.4

- Removed: Body resize features for followers have been disabled as the feature caused noticeable stuttering for some players.
- Removed: Being unarmed in combat no longer leads to automatic surrender.
- Removed: Misogyny: Males no longer demand sex when dialogue is initiated. This function has proven to be problematic and could break quests.
- Added: Using the water bowl in prison will also clean you, if you have Bathing in Skyrim installed.
- Added: A grace period has been added after prison release, preventing DCL events from triggering during moving areas.
- Changed: The confusing "No traps below level 3" feature has been changed. Traps will trigger, but only less punishing items will be used.
- Changed: Added iEquip to list of known incompatible mods.
- Changed: Decreased gold value of Chloe's uniform to bring it down to acceptable levels for a low-level character.
- Changed: Increased the time you have to run away from your enemies after a combat defeat scene. This will also prevent the prison from breaking in case setting up the prison scene takes longer than expected.
- Changed: The prison guard no longer announces to keep prisoners naked when they in fact, look them in tight dresses instead!
- Changed: Renamed Chloe's shackles key to avoid confusion with regular keys.
- Fixed: The shopping quest no longer equips a hobble skirt on you, preventing the customers from having fun with you!
- Fixed: Working Girl no longer equips gags on the character and prevents her from speaking with her customers.
- Fixed: Chloe: Nazeem's dialogue will now check if YOU are tied, not if HE is tied. Doh!
- Fixed: The Walk of Shame or Belt of Shame quest should no longer be triggered by the arrest scene when the needed DD slots are taken.
- Fixed: Animals no longer tie the player up after combat defeat.
- Fixed: Combat Surrender will no longer use outcome scenes porting the player out of Skuldalfn.
- Fixed: Working Girl: Your client will no longer share you with a friend if you're tied (which would result in having no valid animations for the sex scene)
- Fixed: Getting sent to prison will now properly increment the game's times jailed stat.
- Fixed: Getting sent to prison will now properly increment the game's days spent in jail stat.
- Fixed: Escaping the prison will now properly increment the game's jail escape stat.
- Fixed: When DD devices get removed during prison admission, they are no longer placed in the player's inventory.
- Fixed: When the character is punished by bondage gear other than collars, a fitting message is now displayed.
- Fixed: An unassigned property in XDFF has been filled, allowing the no-sex rule to work correctly.
- Fixed: If cuminflation is disabled while the character is inflated, she will now get properly relieved.
- Fixed: The Yoke of Shame message now uses the correct device type, allowing players to actually remove the item.
- Fixed: The Dollmaker's sword's cooldown is now correctly set when the player is loading a save game.
- Fixed: The actor validation function handles animals correctly.
- Fixed: Sex attacks are no longer happening when the character is unconcious or bleeding out.
- Fixed: Invalid actors are no longer trying to masturbate.
- Fixed: Skooma Whore integration: Endar's Flask can no be used, too.
- Fixed: When special items (e.g. Dasha or Rubber Suit) are to be equipped, the function now correctly checks for occupied device slots.
- Fixed: Changed a call to a deprecated SexLab function (StripWeapon())
- Fixed: Corrected infinite loop in the slavetrader portal function, preventing it from working.
- Fixed: The function checking for the highest bounty on the player is now actually returning the faction with the highest bounty!
- Fixed: Damsel in Distress: The armbinder now unequips correctly.
- Fixed: The Rubber Doll quest is now properly repeatable.
- Fixed: The Belt of Shame and the Maiden's Shield can now be properly removed when the timer is up.
- Fixed: Courier in Chains: The yoke is now removed at the end of the quest.
- Fixed: Some typos

So, I tried the new version and the problems I've been having with DCL's shopping quest still persists. 

What I did was remove the old version from MO2 and installed the new version in its place. I ran FNIS after having loot sort the plugin load order, then started a new game and ran with the minimal load order I've been using so far. 

I was still able to start the shopping quest even though I wasn't wearing any restraints (I vaguely remember reading that it was a requirement for you to have your wrists restrained in order to start the quest) and when I went to make my first pick up the merchant didn't initiate the sex animation, I just got sent to the next objective as I have been with the previous version as well.

I got a screenshot to confirm that I did install the new version:
848412626_Newversion1.png.7a1250d8147a85c90796f4b60a036541.png

In the MCM I did see the misogyny option still, but approaching men after setting the probability to 100% didn't trigger the "Come here, woman" dialogue, I will include a screenshot though, in case it is an indication of a faulty installation that the option is still showing:
638614480_Newversion2.png.fad07bb86558878bb8b60b5baf925560.png

Here is a screen of what I got equipped with after starting the quest, I'm not sure if that open variation of the hobble skirt is supposed to be blocked:
1561606327_Newversion3.png.e340070129a15ea315c083bb78945ebc.png

I haven't had any mods installed manually in the Skyrim folder besides an FPS limiter and SKSE, the rest have been handled by MO2 exclusively. This is my left pane priority list and full list of installed mods that are active in MO2:
1361507577_NewVersion4.png.b2e18b16314b3454bc6254d39c5f1789.png

And here are the plugins after getting sorted by loot:
1597724888_Newversion5.png.407f2d64d11dc1a607b57c312959b66f.png

and finally, here is the full papyrus log of my attempt: Papyrus.06.log

I am still completely stumped as to what could be wrong. 
I allow plenty of time for the mods to get set up before I start the game and attempt the quest, doing several saves and loads.
SL Animations Loader successfully registers the animations I've added and the full count it gives is 322. ZazAnimations loads and registers as well.
The MCM options I changed besides testing the misogyny in Cursed Loot was to activate the rape
I also disabled the option to disable the starting teleport in the Sexlab MCM and I shut off the animation override feature in the ZazAnimations MCM. I attempted the quest with the animation filters in the devious devices MCM turned off as well.. 

9 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Alright, I am a little confused or stupid. Bottom line is I should have XPMSE installed but with esp disabled, and in addition I should install the ragdolls seperately?

Yes. Check description in mod here for why: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/601

XPSME - Includes the realistic version plugin settings so you don't need to install this mod. You will only need this mod if you want a different force setting or the animal and creature ragdolls

But as i said XPMSE adds more than that in the game, so if you want a lightweight game you want to avoid it, the physics part of it is the only thing you need, and only 1 of the physics .esp files in the ragdolls mod. I recommend using the "realistic" one.

9 hours ago, monifix said:

I changed the settings in the Skyrim.ini and then created the SkyrimCustom.ini since there wasn't one already and pasted in the same changes. I ran the game three times with the mod organizer but nothing happened, then I decided to run it through steam without the mods and the folder was created under My Documents / My Games / Skyrim / Logs / Script
Unfortunately no matter how many times I run the game or what I do once I'm in the game, no logs appear. I'll provide screenshots of how I set it up.

You are using MO, therefore you have the Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini in \MO\profiles\YourProfileName\ . Because those inis are profile-specific, changing them in "My Games" has no effect.

And also please be mindful of posting, if you use spoilers for images they don't take so enormous amount of page space, as it's hard to browse through this thread now.

Just now, Zaflis said:

You are using MO, therefore you have the Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini in \MO\profiles\YourProfileName\ . Because those inis are profile-specific, changing them in "My Games" has no effect.

I realized my mistake and used the ini editor in MO2 to get the papyrus logs working. I've been posting them as I try different suggestions people have been helpful with in this thread. 
I am really stumped as to what is wrong and I don't truly understand how to interpret the papyrus logs besides obvious lines, which has told me that the problem for the shopping quest seems to be that DCL isn't finding a valid animation and thus cancels the scene.

As far as what goes wrong with the prison when the foreman sends me to the mines and the doors don't open, I have no idea what is happening there, but I've posted a papyrus log of an attempt at the prison as well. 

I have been banging my head against a wall trying to figure out how to get DCL working for me. After posting here I realized I probably should have posted in the dedicated technical support forum to begin with so I have a thread there as well, but people have been really nice with trying to help in this thread so I've kept trying to troubleshoot here as well.

I had a lot more mods installed but since DCL is my favorite among them all I removed all but the basic requirements trying to get it to work. I also had a clean Skyrim folder saved in a zip file which I replaced the one I had been using with before I began the whole process, even though I never manually installed anything besides an FPS limiter and SKSE. I just did it to be sure since I am still new to modding. 

Finally Animals no longer lock my character in devices. They may be smart but that was a lil too much.

Thanks for the update/fix!

EDIT: Oh by the way. The FAQ still has:

Q: Will this mod ever integrate with Live Another Life?
A: Perhaps!

Not sure if thats intentional since the Mod already has its own Live Another Life Addon.

11 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

What's the best way to get sent to prison? In the game, I mean.

The way I've been doing it to test the prison bug I've been experiencing with my load order is trying to solicit guards. It has a decent chance of sending you to jail and you can increase the chance with the MCM settings.