15 hours ago, Kimy said:

Also, as far as I know, animation selection in DCL isn''t broken. At least not any more than DDI's, because it's using the selection routine in DDI to pick bound animations.

Hopefully you've kept up with the DDi thread since your hiatus. DeWired posted a couple of patches that fix the broken bound anim filter in 4.3a.

Hmm I have an annoying bug. For some reason, all equipment added to my character by Cursed Loot is broken. 

All the function is gone and they don't appear on my character. And as I used the Batch Build Button it shouldn't be that. Any idea what might causes this ><? 

I am using Ultimate Skyrimn but AFAIK I already removed iEquip so it shouldn't be that conflict. 

Any other DD Item added via additem seems to work flawless

How much bounty do you need to trigger the new prison and is there anything I have to setup in cursed loot for it? I've killed a few guards and I keep getting the vanilla prisons with or without the use vanilla checkbox. Don't have POP installed and I just removed and cleaned PaySexCrimes from my save. I don't believe I have anything else that affects the prison system installed.

I seem to be having some performance issues which are affecting this mod in various ways, and I'm wondering if there's something I can adjust either in the mod config or just in my general game config to help it?

The problem manifests in the following ways:

1. While looting, DCL often doesn't finish its work in time to inject its additions to containers before the container inventory is shown. As a result, to discover the frigid wash, or random kinky or DCL quest item, or even trigger a trap, I often have to loot the same container a second time.

2. When multiple kinky items are attached, sometimes one or two of them will not actually lock on, or parts of their functionality will be missing. For example early in the game I was equipped with shock boots, and soon after the shock boots were not actually visible on my character, and somehow another trap added a pair of ballet boots. After investigation I discovered I could remove the shock boots without any dialog to unlock them, but even with them detached I was still being subjected to the script which shocks when running. I had to re-attach the shock boots and then remove them again using keys to fully disable them.

3. Gags only sometimes manage to maintain the open mouth animation

4. Bondage Adventure most of the time requires me to load a prior save, because it stalls partway through initialization, leaving me with an inescapable armbinder without managing to restart the quest, or even teleport me to a random location.

The behavior is inconsistent, though. Sometimes I find DCL loot/events the first time I open an container, but I suspect while I don't take the time to double or sometimes triple loot everything, I'm missing quite a bit of the scheduled programming.

My computer could be described as extremely high performance, and I do have some .ini settings configured to use extra threads, I do use an ENB, etc, but is there anything in particular I should try to improve this?

edit: Possibly a separate issue, but not sure - Darepacks and D.A.M.N. surprise boxes tend to behave badly if stacked. I usually am able to open one or two, but by the third one they will simply attach and never open. Sometimes I am able to jiggle the wire by putting the pack/box into a nearby container and then open them with only one in my inventory at a time, but sometimes this doesn't work either.

First of all I'd like to say that I really love the mod!

Second it seems I've encountered the "shopping quest" sex issue. Being that whenever my character is bound in the outfit she can't have sex, animations won't start loading.

The gear I'm using is the straitjacket with legbinders btw.

I've seen a lot of people having the same problems with it but nobody has really found an answer for it? And yes I'm using the newest version.

A lot of people are thinking that the issue has to do with the outfit having no animations available. But in my unexperienced search for a fix I've found that isn't correct.

What I found out was that sex via other mods are NOT disabled when wearing the gear. It's only DCL sex that's affected.

I have also tried ticking the box that requires a gag for full chastity if that would've been the problem. And also tried all the different DDI options but none works.

Therefor it led me to believe that DCL probably does something (I have NO idea what and I'm sadly not even a little bit skilled as a modder) that messes with whatever is toggling sex encounters when wearing that gear.

If there's any fix out there or if I'm doing something wrong please do tell, but it seems there's an issue here that beyond my simple skills?

Hello !

First of all : THANKS YOU ! I'm... fulfilled... like omg... I'm having such a good guilty kinky time that I didn't kown I could :3

and also, helping me practice as a dev student ! (yes, really, in the way as I got much more familiar with Win Env while trying things)

(don't laugh, experience is experience)

(and it helps : all this lust is in fact for actual school homework... right ?)

Spoiler

image.png.b501b638969eb1026510c4482cc5ecf5.png

image.png.9fb9e557119b2ee67a9d6e8dbc8e9787.png

image.png.2b2ee6b16a2592e8aaf1d55f319063f2.png

Second : I'm here to ask for help, or to repport a bug idk :
1) I oppenned a "DAMN surprise box" and god some wonderfull loots, one of them was a "black explorer's spandex dress" -I got really excited (one more)-

2) I equip the said dress and my skin turned weird

3) OK I guess it didn't rendered properly

4) fast save/load, slow save/load, restart the game => didn't fix it

5) "oh I know, it's the bodyslide thingy I have to run"

6) can't find the dress name in bodyslide "uhoh, I guess that explain why the glich occur, but where is it ?"

7) can't find it on any MO2 folder ("uhoh" the return)

8.) can't find it in my whole computer ???

9) can't find any result on the web ?!?!?!

10) remember it came from a "lootbox", load the save before I oppened them, find the DAMN name, shearch for a while...

11) Trying to look for help here

So my questions are :

a) ever heard/read of it ?

b) did theses spandex dresses come with DCL ?

c) if b) is no, any idea where it came ?

d) any idea about where the files are stocked ?

Anyway thanks all of you for the great community you make !

Don't torture yourself on this case, worst case I'll have to wear something else (snif) -or nothing hehehe-

Thanks again

(I'm blushing a lot thinking I'll be juged on my kinks and poor computer skills -and bad english too- but hey, I still post, cause that's what BDSM is all about, right ?)

Love you all !

Would it be possible to add a gender preference to the bondage adventure dialogue in a future patch? I'm sure I'm not the only one who isn't into lesbian rape, and I don't think there are that many bound aggressive FF animations in DD, so having such an option would make getting help with bondage less of a reload-fest.

I know I can set rape to 0 but I want that to be a possible outcome...for one gender only.

11 hours ago, Ma_Demoiselle said:

6) can't find the dress name in bodyslide "uhoh, I guess that explain why the glich occur, but where is it ?"

Don't fuss about individual item names too much if you are still a beginner to these mods. Press "Batch build" in Bodyslide and keep everything ticked, then build.

You can check my little tutorial post with video:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-43a-2019-09-10/page/463/?tab=comments#comment-2785476

Since you use MO2 you can make it simple at first, just let them be built in the Overwrite and see if it works. Later you can make a mod of overwrites and keep moving it to the bottom of the priority list, even after you install new mods. It along with skeleton mod always needs highest priority number in the left side install order.

6 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Don't fuss about individual item names too much if you are still a beginner to these mods. Press "Batch build" in Bodyslide and keep everything ticked, then build.

You can check my little tutorial post with video:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-43a-2019-09-10/page/463/?tab=comments#comment-2785476

Since you use MO2 you can make it simple at first, just let them be built in the Overwrite and see if it works. Later you can make a mod of overwrites and keep moving it to the bottom of the priority list, even after you install new mods. It along with skeleton mod always needs highest priority number in the left side install order.

Hello, thanks for your answer !

Unfortunatly (I'm not that noobie ?) I already did that (I followed the Skyrim SE for Beginners By Aylis)

I did it again

( 1) load a preset for the cursors to get good, checked it with the preview button

2) "batch build" , then right click "select all", then all the file go indeed in my overwrite

3) as Aylis told, build a mod with it

)

, with another preset to be sure, all the outfits listed in bodyslide adapted ingame, but the sweet dress is still glitched ?

That's why I search "spandex" in bodyslide's filter in the first place...

Is it normal I can't find it in the whole folder ?

Thanks again, have a nice day ^-^

7 minutes ago, Ma_Demoiselle said:

Hello, thanks for your answer !

Unfortunatly (I'm not that noobie ?) I already did that (I followed the Skyrim SE for Beginners By Aylis)

I did it again

( 1) load a preset for the cursors to get good, checked it with the preview button

2) "batch build" , then right click "select all", then all the file go indeed in my overwrite

)

, with another preset to be sure, all the outfits listed in bodyslide adapted ingame, but the sweet dress is still glitched ?

That's why I search "spandex" in bodyslide's filter in the first place...

Is it normal I can't find it in the whole folder ?

Thanks again, have a nice day ^-^

you using UUNP?

since i have the same problem with the dress here, i think the bodyslide group is "experimental Latex UUNP" problem is: choosing this group dont show me the outfit/body for this.

maybe the file structure is wrong for it? \CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\newmillerUUNP\Experimental Latex ( prolly can be fixed when we know the right file structure to find the outfits? )

when i look for the CBBE files they seem more sorted out as the uunp ones

20 minutes ago, Ma_Demoiselle said:

)

If you did it as i instructed, you can't preview any outfits when you do Batch build. When you hit preview it should only show the body you selected. It will be the baseline that all the outfits will conform to. Select HDT body, disable all group filters and batch build.

I also use UUNP and have no issues with any outfits, they look actually even better than CBBE imo.

If you want to know/check what they look like, you should run Outfit studio and open individual nif files after you did the batch build. They will be in the meshes\ in the overwrite.

13 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

If you did it as i instructed, you can't preview any outfits when you do Batch build. When you hit preview it should only show the body you selected. It will be the baseline that all the outfits will conform to. Select HDT body, disable all group filters and batch build.

I also use UUNP and have no issues with any outfits, they look actually even better than CBBE imo.

got it to work now thanks, seems the SE pack was faulty with the bodyslide files, the LE package works

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

If you want to know/check what they look like, you should run Outfit studio and open individual nif files after you did the batch build. They will be in the meshes\ in the overwrite.

I'm now shamefull and depressed, I can't figure it out, I'm a lost noob

Turns out I was wrong earlier, I didn't manage to import my batch in the game... here's my test :

I put the cursors all over 100% to see a significant difference

My bodyslide's batch output this file (and many other of course)

No matter where I put it -renamed or not-, overwrite, existing mod or a new one :

"C:\Users\________\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\mods\TEST\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\meshes\nsfwmods\SkyrimL&RCollection\FormalAffair\top02_1.nif"

"C:\Users\________\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\mods\Deviously Cursed Loot\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData\CBBE FormalAffair Suit\CBBE FormalAffair Suit.nif"

It dosn't render ingame like it does on the outfit studio...

Spoiler

image.png.d7deaef820b76e003550e4f7fe25a1c1.png

What am I doing wrong ? 

If the newest file created in overwrite display like this in the outfit studio it mean that my batch work at least ?

Thanks for your time, I don't deserve it.

13 hours ago, Ma_Demoiselle said:
Spoiler

I'm now shamefull and depressed, I can't figure it out, I'm a lost noob

Turns out I was wrong earlier, I didn't manage to import my batch in the game... here's my test :

I put the cursors all over 100% to see a significant difference

My bodyslide's batch output this file (and many other of course)

No matter where I put it -renamed or not-, overwrite, existing mod or a new one :

"C:\Users\________\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\mods\TEST\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\meshes\nsfwmods\SkyrimL&RCollection\FormalAffair\top02_1.nif"

"C:\Users\________\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\mods\Deviously Cursed Loot\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData\CBBE FormalAffair Suit\CBBE FormalAffair Suit.nif"

It dosn't render ingame like it does on the outfit studio...

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.d7deaef820b76e003550e4f7fe25a1c1.png

What am I doing wrong ? 

If the newest file created in overwrite display like this in the outfit studio it mean that my batch work at least ?

Thanks for your time, I don't deserve it.

This thread is only for Skyrim LE, there is another place for SE discussions:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-beta-2/page/67/#comments

But i can think of something. The CalienteTools folder is for building the meshes. Anything that's inside them will not appear ingame, what you will see is what they actually built with folder tree data\meshes\...

Any of these would work:

...\mods\overwrite\meshes\nsfwmods\...

...\mods\My Overwrite Mod for UUNP\meshes\nsfwmods\...

...\mods\Deviously Cursed Loot\meshes\nsfwmods\...

But you wouldn't need to deal with folders at all because when you press batch build it is done automatically. You don't need to move any files or folders yourself, it is apparent it will only lead to mistakes :)

@moondough16 Do you have SL Survival? With that mod you can't use map until you have bought a map from store which could be bundled with compass.

6 hours ago, Zaflis said:

The CalienteTools folder is for building the meshes. Anything that's inside them will not appear ingame, what you will see is what they actually built with folder tree data\meshes\...

Any of these would work

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES it works !!!!!!!! thanks you so much, now I can start to study properly ❤️?❤️ 

Don't know when I messed up the batch build folder tought, I swear the files did go in overwrite as such :

"C:\Users\________\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\overwrite\meshes" and yet didn't render in the game ?

But moving the "meshes" folder in a ~root mod folder is the solution !!!!

You're the best ! ❤️ 

On 10/22/2019 at 1:43 PM, Kimy said:

Disabling fast travel is not intended, unless you free Chloe. I will fix this.

Hi Kimy.  As of 5 March and the recently release 8.4 rel 4 this is not yet fixed.  I wandered into the Helgen Keep and triggered the Chloe quest but I never even saw her downstairs.  Still, fast travel is disabled.  thanks for your attention.

Cheers

Oops, this was supposed to go in the SSE side of the forum.  I posted there. Apologies.

I thought about the bug that can happen when you loot too quickly or when the script is just too slow to trigger traps, which causes a lockdown of the trapped container feature. To fix that you have to go to an empty cell(to be on the safe side) and wait for 24 hours. So there must be a timer for it? Can't you set it to 1 hour instead so we don't have to waste an entire in-game day waiting and having to disable needs mods in the process? That a day passes isn't a big problem but it's a lot faster and more convenient to wait 1 hour instead of 24.

So, after several attempts, I finally managed to trigger the DiD quest. I struggled out of the hogtie (amazeballs, I almost never manage to do this with regular hogties and wind up having to reload) and the quest advanced to 'free hands'. I struggled once and failed. I slept on the convenient pad for 3 hours and tried again. The animation struggled once, and then did nothing for 2-3 minutes. I figured the game lost track of itself and struggled again.

Then the game caught up. Trouble is, the middle struggling succeeded and the final struggle failed. So I'm stuck in the armbinder pose, with no armbinder to struggle out of, and the quest is still at "free hands'

Can this be fixed with a 'setstage' command? if so, is there a stage list somewhere? or, will I have to load the game before the quest triggered and attempt escapes again? Given my previous noted failures at hogtie struggles, this isn't an ideal path for me. However I suspect that even if I do use 'setstage' I'd still be stuck in the armbinder pose.

On 3/6/2020 at 10:49 AM, Starphyre said:

So, after several attempts, I finally managed to trigger the DiD quest. I struggled out of the hogtie (amazeballs, I almost never manage to do this with regular hogties and wind up having to reload) and the quest advanced to 'free hands'. I struggled once and failed. I slept on the convenient pad for 3 hours and tried again. The animation struggled once, and then did nothing for 2-3 minutes. I figured the game lost track of itself and struggled again.

Then the game caught up. Trouble is, the middle struggling succeeded and the final struggle failed. So I'm stuck in the armbinder pose, with no armbinder to struggle out of, and the quest is still at "free hands'

Can this be fixed with a 'setstage' command? if so, is there a stage list somewhere? or, will I have to load the game before the quest triggered and attempt escapes again? Given my previous noted failures at hogtie struggles, this isn't an ideal path for me. However I suspect that even if I do use 'setstage' I'd still be stuck in the armbinder pose.

It is not broken, your hands are bound in several layers. You need to keep struggling with the gloves until all layers are removed, and read the message you get when you fail, because some stages demand a key or a sharp item to progress them.

I've just upgraded to 8.4 and when activating the bondage adventure quest I find that the inescapable armbinder is in fact also an invisible armbinder as far as my character is concerned. It's rather strange because I can see the model in the equipment menu, and when the armbinder is dropped on the ground it's also visible, but it's quite invisible on my character. All other armbinders appear just fine. I'm wondering if there's perhaps a file missing somewhere in the DCL install that I could replace with one of the other armbinder's files renamed or something.

Hey, I've installed DCL and did run bodyslide but some Items don't really fit the UNP body.. most of em do but f.e. the chain are clipping into the body and look really crazy. Some things look totaly strange and some clip into the body. Also the dialogues sometimes take so long that i tab out of the game to do some other stuff while waiting. Also when my hands are bound sometimes they are free and the cuffs float in the air and a sec. later it's all back in position What did i do wrong or miss? 

I have:

XMPSSE

Devious Devices

FNIS

Sexlab

Sexlab Arousal

HDT Physics Extensions

Sky UI

Racemenu

MFG Fix

SOS 

ZAZ

Mias Lair Sex Slaves 

and some other clothing mods

can someone help me? maybe tell me how i can get the Items, which not fit, into Bodyslide and why the chains look so crazy..?

Sorry for bad english

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot8.png

ScreenShot10.png

@Kimy  It looks like this may be an SE thing only, but since this issue is not related to the conversion and this is a better place to get your attention, I'm posting here. 

There's been an update to ASLAL SE that seems to think the squeeze past the bridge is a console cheat. In the captured princess start, if you proceed through Helgen to just before you enter the last part of the cave where the bear is, you will get a message:

Using console commands to bypass things will break your game. STOP IT!

After this, you're teleported back out to the exterior of Helgen keep. Arthmoor says the proper way is to go through the cave, so looks like walking around to the cave is the only way to get to Ralof and Hadvar. If you're able to fix this, we'd appreciate it. If not, well I guess we know what we need to do now.

It looks like this was done around June/Aug last year.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4979025-alternate-start-live-another-life/page-243#entry72979163

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4979025-alternate-start-live-another-life/page-244#entry72985443