Hello,

First of all thank you very much for this very good mod and for your hard work.

I have a problem with the payment after a solicitation.
When the customer agrees to pay, I very often have an amount of only 10 gold.
After having had the chance to obtain the whore collar asking me 7200 gold to be released, I took a look at the script dcur_scquest_payment.psc to see how was calculated the amount paid after a solicitation.

Apparently, on my environment, the calculated amount is not at all that expected:
- the application of the bonus of solicitation (dcur_solicitationbonus) is incorrect
- bonuses linked to the solicitation experience (dcur_solicitationacts) are never applied
- the part deducted for the innkeeper is always equal to 0, while the parameter in the MCM menu is 33%.

In fact, the intermediate calculations in the script seem to be performed as if all the parts were considered as Int instead of Float.

For example, for the bonus of solicitation, if it is lower than 100, then the result of dcur_solicitationbonus / 100 is considered as 0 instead of 0.xx, which entails the payment of only 10 gold, whatever is the value of the payment initialized at the start of the script.
For experience bonuses, the calculation seems to perform 'reward * 1' instead of 'reward * 1.05'

I don't know if this behavior is due to my environment (Skyrim SE, french localization, windows10) or not, but I don't see why.
The dcur_scquest_payment.pex script is the same between the versions of DCL Skyrim LE and DCL Skyrim SE.

FIX:
Pending a possible correction if this bug does not concern only my environment, I solved the problem after having modified and recompiled the script dcur_scquest_payment.pex, by forcing to float all the elements of intermediate calculation to be considered as float.

For example, I replaced:
reward = (reward * (mult / 100)) As Int
through :
reward = (reward as Float * (mult as Float / 100)) As Int

or :
reward = reward * 1.05 As Int
through :
reward = (reward as Float * 1.05) As Int

-> All calculations of amount paid following a solicitation are now correct.
(which will help me get rid of this evil whore collar ...)

For those interested, the attached file contains the script dcur_scquest_payment.pex and its source file dcur_scquest_payment.psc.
To install with your mod manager, or by hand in the game directories
data / scripts
and
SKYRIM LE: data / scripts / source
SKYRIM SE: data / source / scripts

FIX DCL Solicitation Payment.rar

10 hours ago, shiagwen said:

This mod is so awesome !

It is such a pitty that because of some easy to allow features i have to use big other mods!

1. Defeat for threesomes with creatures and animals

2. Prison Overhaul for real whipping

3. Radiant Prostitution for approaching and use nearby beds and home visits

4. Maria Eden for real slave and whore whipping and zaz furnitures like milk machine

also if you have a master you cant get the inn collar whoring because you already have the slave collar . could be an amulett instaed of a collar.

whats left of CL then ? .....

If you have a master, it makes no sense to control your own fate and whore yourself for money. Makes sense.

Maria Eden is known to be absolutely incompatible with DD and ZaZ. I think you should be thankful you can run the two without trouble.

What is left of Cursed Loot? Hmm... What about having cursed loot? :P

38 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

If you have a master, it makes no sense to control your own fate and whore yourself for money. Makes sense.

Maria Eden is known to be absolutely incompatible with DD and ZaZ. I think you should be thankful you can run the two without trouble.

What is left of Cursed Loot? Hmm... What about having cursed loot? :P

What i mean is the master should pimp the slave in a way , that she has to work it out, just like the inn quest is. so instead of the innkeeper the master would start it . in my game the sdff rule for master pimp never worked.

finally it happened that before a fight i drinked a potion to strengthen the defense and it happen that bevcause of that the pc instead of fighting masturbated. it did not happen without drinking the potion. that lead me to deinstall cl and xdff rules.

about maria eden : i play the 2.01 version without pimp, innkeeper and slavery., also never touch the follower with ME, just the free prostitute, and that as sexondayr dialogue to radiant prostitution in front ( do you want to do some more with me?) that adds a lot of sex techiniques radiant prostitution has not to offer . works well and no trouble. radiant Prostiutution is necessary, because of approaching works perfect, home visits, good money system.

Cursed loot seems to be a hybrid to me, that wants everything in one mod, but nothing is in fact as good as the features in their single mods, as i described.

7 hours ago, Boulo_92 said:

-> All calculations of amount paid following a solicitation are now correct.

I'm glad you noticed the function, but I still doubt that it's correct yet, and code behavior-wise it looks same as it was before (without trying ingame). You can't multiply int with float, convert it to int and then multiply it with float again. There is a massive loss in precision. You need to count all float calculations before converting to int. This code:

Spoiler

if sa > 500
    endif
    if sa > 350
    endif
    if sa > 200
    endif
    if sa > 100
    endif
    if sa > 75
    endif
    if sa > 50
    endif
    if sa > 25
    endif
    if sa > 10
    endif            
    if sa > 1
    endif

If the "sa" variable is 501 it means all those if-clauses are true and it's multiplied 9 times with 1.05. But it's a mistake to convert it to int between each multiplication. Besides can't it use "elseif" structure? (Or is it "else if"?)

So basically you need a reward variable that is float type and then at the end set:

int reward = reward_f As Int ; ... or whichever name you give it.

int reward = Utility.RandomInt(lmargin,hmargin)

=> 

float reward_f = Utility.RandomFloat(lmargin,hmargin)

10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I'm glad you noticed the function, but I still doubt that it's correct yet, and code behavior-wise it looks same as it was before (without trying ingame). You can't multiply int with float, convert it to int and then multiply it with float again. There is a massive loss in precision. You need to count all float calculations before converting to int. This code:

Reveal hidden contents

if sa > 500
    endif
    if sa > 350
    endif
    if sa > 200
    endif
    if sa > 100
    endif
    if sa > 75
    endif
    if sa > 50
    endif
    if sa > 25
    endif
    if sa > 10
    endif            
    if sa > 1
    endif

If the "sa" variable is 501 it means all those if-clauses are true and it's multiplied 9 times with 1.05. But it's a mistake to convert it to int between each multiplication. Besides can't it use "elseif" structure? (Or is it "else if"?)

So basically you need a reward variable that is float type and then at the end set:

int reward = reward_f As Int ; ... or whichever name you give it.

int reward = Utility.RandomInt(lmargin,hmargin)

=> 

float reward_f = Utility.RandomFloat(lmargin,hmargin)

However before posting the Fix, I tested it many times and it works well for me :
- the application of the solicitation bonus percentage applies as a float and not int
- bonuses linked to the solicitation experience are well applied
- the part deducted for the innkeeper is no longer equal to 0, but rather function of the parameter defined in the MCM menu

By forcing as float all the elements of intermediate calculation, I precisely made so that there is no more multiplication or division between an int and a float.

Thank you for your details, you are absolutely right about the precision of the calculations
I only modified the original script by adding "as float" behind the entities involved in the calculations, so that the calculation results are as close as possible to what was already implemented in the script.
I didn't change anything else in the original script (except adding traces)

My scripting skills are very basic.
I think the author of this mod or someone else with much better skills than mine can correct the script much more cleanly than I can.
Consider my Fix as a palliative pending a final correction.

Well, that is it.

In dsdintegration mcm kimy gives the player the choice, if they want a dd animation, that fits to the devices she wear or if a common animation is played and devices are taken off during the animation.

in cursed loot kimy destroys this possibility for the player by overwritng the ddintegration mcm order, so a dd-comfort animation is played without any choice.

that wouldnt be too bad if there were a bounch of available dd animations. but there is only 1 blowjob and 1 missionary, just the hands holding different for the device worn. All animations in Sexlab to choose for player not available. Dont come with SLTools from Goubo!

In cursed loot you get    2      TWO     animations to see        all the time you are playing it.  not one more ! No option to disable, the option to choose in ddintegration and all Sexlab overwritten.

PLUS no use of nearby beds, no foreplay, sexlab choices for players forbidden.

Really a genius mod !

2 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

Thank you @Kimy and any other DCUR staff for the update. I hadn’t noticed until now but I’ll definitely have to update once I get home. Thank you again for all your excellent work in keeping DCUR up to date over the years.

Thank you! :)

Btw, there is a team behind Devious Devices, but aside from the occasional code-snippet I have received from other developers over the years, Cursed Loot is a one (wo)man operation. ;)

i have a problem, for some reason some of the things in this mod don't work for some reason. its fine when i open something and sudenly im in a blindfold but if i do the quest to have leon as a follower aslong as i have sex with him every so often he doesn't care if i follow any of the other rules for example if he says "you must be naked until futher notice" i can just keep wearing my armor an other things other then leon if i do the shopping quest i will talk to the shop keepers ask for the stuff and they just give it to me without me "paying" those are just the parts of the mod ive noticed but i haven't done everything since the problems started

On 2/26/2020 at 2:54 AM, shiagwen said:

This mod is so awesome !

It is such a pitty that because of some easy to allow features i have to use big other mods!

1. Defeat for threesomes with creatures and animals

2. Prison Overhaul for real whipping

3. Radiant Prostitution for approaching and use nearby beds and home visits

4. Maria Eden for real slave and whore whipping and zaz furnitures like milk machine

also if you have a master you cant get the inn collar whoring because you already have the slave collar . could be an amulett instaed of a collar.

whats left of CL then ? .....

A bit odd to bash my mod for things that it's not even trying to do, but hey! It IS a bit baffling which part of this line in my mod's FAQ is really so hard to understand, though:

What I am definitely NOT looking for is suggestions involving bestiality, watersports, scat, futa, and extreme punishment/dismememberment. Please don't be offended if that's your kind of thing, but personally I find all of that stuff repulsive and don't want to have to look at it, let alone create it.

Not sure why after all these years some people still keep bitching about me not implementing animal or hard slavery stuff. It's almost as if I'd get paid for doing things I have no interest in. Oh wait, I am not!

My prison has a whipping scene btw. That's as far as DCL will ever go in terms of punishment stuff.

As for the beds, I will enable that in the next patch.

This mod is getting better, year after year, one of the best so far. Hopefully internet is anonymous, so i can say thanks you and that i love your mod.

As a suggestion, it would be great if, in the sollicitation part, effective payment would be only in case of success with separate orgasm. And why not DD equiped if you fail, or a bounty.

Maybe a rank in each town. With high rank, reward would be better, but failure would lead to more DD equiped or a bigger bounty (with fame, customer expectations are high).

Heya! Absolutely love this mod!

I had to start a new game to fix some problems with another mod and when doing the Chloe quest again, I ran into an issue where Valga does not have the dialogue option for the quest after arriving in Falkreath. I have done the quest a few times on different saves and this is the first time i have run into this issue.

1 hour ago, User406 said:

I have done the quest a few times on different saves and this is the first time i have run into this issue.

There is a special carriage dialog for "Chloe quest" at Whiterun Stables, maybe you accidentally used the normal carriage dialog or fast travel? In that case the quest wouldn't be in right stage when you are in Falkreath.

10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

There is a special carriage dialog for "Chloe quest" at Whiterun Stables, maybe you accidentally used the normal carriage dialog or fast travel? In that case the quest wouldn't be in right stage when you are in Falkreath.

Thought that was the problem as well so I tried the the special dialog and the normal carriage, neither seem to give me the dialog option from Valga

10 hours ago, shiagwen said:

with hands bound, there will appear only the DD_SH_xxxx  animations, as said, even if Animation in DDi MCM is disabled. 

If a threesome was chosen from the mod, it is cancelled and the friend goes home  !  No chance to switch to mmf with SLTools.

There are no bound threesome animations I'd be aware of.

Longtime lurker here at my wit's end trying to get Chloe to work. I've been getting the same error across a couple different versions of DCL. As soon as I get a couple rooms away from her in the keep I get an error stating "An error has ocurred with your installation of Devious Devices. Please check the log for more information. Error text: WearingConflictingDevice received none argument." If I move away and reapproach it pops back up at the exact same spot.

I have tried new games, reinstalling DCL and DDI, stripping my mod list down to just DDI/DCL and their requirements, repeated runs through LOOT/Bodyslide/Wrye Bash/FNIS, checking out FAQs, googling lines from the papyrus log below, messing with numbers of bound girls, resetting/restarting aliases and quests through the console, trying to force start or setstage on dcur_chloequest, and probably a handful of other things I've forgotten. I'm sure it's gone longer than a playthrough of Chloe's questline would run me by this point!

Everything else in both DCL and DDI seem to work perfectly. No issues that I can see with any other parts of either mod. I just run into Helgen, get past the cave-in, then hit the error every time I reach a certain point in the hallway. Chloe is then standing there in her cell, naked with no restraints, with no dialogue options.

If anyone has any ideas, please, I'd love to finally meet her!

Spoiler

[zadQuest (1900F624)].zadlibs.ReEquipExistingDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line ?

[zadQuest (1900F624)].zadlibs.equipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line ?
	[ (740DFF81)].dcur_chloequest_startup.OnTriggerEnter() - "dcur_chloequest_startup.psc" Line ?
[02/25/2020 - 11:33:28PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp276"
stack:
	[ (740DFF81)].dcur_chloequest_startup.OnTriggerEnter() - "dcur_chloequest_startup.psc" Line ?
[02/25/2020 - 11:33:28PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetItemCount() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[02/25/2020 - 11:33:28PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp276"
stack:
[02/25/2020 - 11:33:28PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetItemCount() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[zadQuest (1900F624)].zadlibs.WearingConflictingDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line ?
[02/25/2020 - 11:33:28PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp284"
stack:
[02/25/2020 - 11:33:28PM] ERROR: Cannot call WornHasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[02/25/2020 - 11:33:28PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp285"
stack:
stack:
[02/25/2020 - 11:33:28PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[02/25/2020 - 11:33:28PM] ERROR: Cannot call AddItem() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[02/25/2020 - 11:33:28PM] ERROR: Cannot call EquipItemEx() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[02/25/2020 - 11:33:28PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetNumItems() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[02/25/2020 - 11:33:28PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp284"
stack:
[02/25/2020 - 11:33:28PM] ERROR: Cannot call WornHasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[02/25/2020 - 11:33:28PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp285"
stack:
stack:
[02/25/2020 - 11:33:28PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[02/25/2020 - 11:33:28PM] ERROR: Cannot call AddItem() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[02/25/2020 - 11:33:28PM] ERROR: Cannot call EquipItemEx() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[02/25/2020 - 11:33:32PM] ERROR: Cannot call MoveTo() on a None object, aborting function call

14 hours ago, Kimy said:

There are no bound threesome animations I'd be aware of.

Leito has three in his package, Funbizz has some, but there is nothing for yokes and armbinders.

that is why you and your team made that option in devios devices integrity that you made not working anymore with cursed loot installed.

Similar to Sex Lab Standards like choose to use nearby beds and redressing that you placed out of working with no need.

This would not be too much work to repair, just correct binding to ssexlab and ddintegrity.

The only bound animations I am aware of by either Leito or FB that I did NOT use in DD are for creatures. Which as you might have realized by now, I am not going to use for anything, ever. If there are any for humans, by all means post me a link and I will see what I can do.

Also, as far as I know, animation selection in DCL isn''t broken. At least not any more than DDI's, because it's using the selection routine in DDI to pick bound animations.

Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue... In the MCM I defined a minimum number of restraints to 1 and a maximum of 2. I am often getting 4 restraints when opening chests or doors (when event triggers).

Any thoughts or suggestions? Awesome mod!