11 hours ago, natybs said:

Sorry if this is unrelated but i switched to the UUNP body earlier from the CBBE because the mod said it liked UUNP better in the installer, and i started a new game with the LAL captured princess, and i can not walk uphill at all in the legbinder. i installed with the little steps animation not the hopping one. i was not running papyrus so...oh well, but i was wondering if this is normal with that animation for the UUNP bodys. i need t do a full reinstall of skyrim today anyways because of problems with another mod but any ideas if this is a bug or are you not supposed to be able to walk uphill. because i could not get up he hill to the farm after going through the slavers hideout. my character would just not move forward and jumping did not really help. i was thinking about trying the jumping animation instead for the legbinder, but i like the small steps one its very attractive. 

Its a bug with Skyrim engine where too many speed debuffs stacked on each other make the character unmovable. I usually turn off most speed changing affects for most mods and only let one do it.

10 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

The animation should have nothing to do with that. Did you increase the slow modifier of dresses, or have anything else slow you down? This is what you should be looking for

how would i do that? i did not mess with anything that was not in the MCM and i don't remember there being an option for this. i am reinstalling mods now so i cant cheack the MCM if this option in there? i did reinstall DCL so mabey it reset the parameters if the option was in the mods installation menus. 

6 minutes ago, aim4it said:

Its a bug with Skyrim engine where too many speed debuffs stacked on each other make the character unmovable. I usually turn off most speed changing affects for most mods and only let one do it.

I don't have any other mods that change those values. I only reinstalled DCL and the devious devices mods to switch body types. I don't remember changing any speed options in the installation menus. thank you for the help. 

On 3/18/2020 at 10:58 PM, natybs said:

I don't have any other mods that change those values. I only reinstalled DCL and the devious devices mods to switch body types. I don't remember changing any speed options in the installation menus. thank you for the help. 

There are many mods that change player's movement speed, technically the "speedmult". You can check that by opening console, select player and then scroll the values (point with mouse and press Shift key) until you see Speedmult. The default running speed is 100 but restraints can make that number smaller, until after 25 or so the player can't move at all.

Other way to slow you down is carryweight, when it goes negative the game things you are overburdened. That you can check from inventory as normal.

In the DD's MCM menus you can find speed effects for some devices.

Simple command to increase your speed is to type in console:

player.modav speedmult 25

player.modav carryweight 1000  (optional)

(Use any number you want and as many times as you want. If you use negative number it will go slower again.)

this did not fix the issue. the problem is the character is moveing forward, but when on a steeper hill, but still one you can walk up, she cant go up it. its the beggining of the captured princess quest where you need to find the key on the dead slavers. if i go down to path towards some of the bodys, i cant get back up that hill again even with the speed console commands. cant figure out whats causing it but i might go back to CBBE because it seamed to happen when i switched to UUNP an di have no idea whats causing this? i was able to go up that path on the hill last playthrough because i did that quest and i remember it. 

15 minutes ago, natybs said:

this did not fix the issue. the problem is the character is moveing forward, but when on a steeper hill, but still one you can walk up, she cant go up it. its the beggining of the captured princess quest where you need to find the key on the dead slavers. if i go down to path towards some of the bodys, i cant get back up that hill again even with the speed console commands. cant figure out whats causing it but i might go back to CBBE because it seamed to happen when i switched to UUNP an di have no idea whats causing this? i was able to go up that path on the hill last playthrough because i did that quest and i remember it. 

I have no idea why body types would matter, but just to make sure, when you switcehd to UUNP, did you switch the entire DD framework or only DCL?

Just tried Sasha as a dominant follower, and it was fun for a while, but I ran into issues that forced me to escape:

• The first time I requested she free my hands in a city, I got a hobble dress and ankle chains. I couldn't equip my smithing gear with the hobble dress (which is what I wanted my hands for in the first place) The ankle chains were never removed. I'd suggest just changing the yoke-alternative.
  • At some point she decided to gag me, and put an "of submission" gag on. She never decided to take it off, but someone else eventually did (via the 'I'm locked in restraints, could you help me out' dialogue).
  • While I was gagged, a cursed loot trap proc'd on her, and gave her a gag. This blocked all dialogue with her.
  • More than once she belted me, and then immediately wanted to talk to me and unbelted me.
  • There are non-quest items that can get locked on you, which you can't remove in any way while Sasha is dominant. Basically anything that requires a key.

Most of these are pretty minor, except the last one. I could use it between crafting sessions, or accept that I'm not going to get 100% OP gear. I can accept annoying but not game-breaking restraints, like the permanent chains and gag (with 100% gag-talk success). And you can just disable follower processing when you have Sasha. But the eventual-certainty of just being permanently gimped by losing most of my armor slots to un-removable devices was too much.

Suggestion: I'm fine with Sasha taking my keys, but there needs to be *some* alternate way to remove non-quest bondage gear that you can't struggle out of. I'd suggest a dialogue option, with a cooldown where if you ask too soon she punishes you. Maybe some of the following outcomes:

• She refuses, and punishes you for daring to ask.
  • She refuses, and shocks you for daring to ask.
  • She refuses, and locks something extra on you for daring to ask.
  • She stops taking your keys for a while, letting you unlock yourself normally. If you can do it fast.
  • She agrees, but charges you gold.
  • She agrees, but makes you dance naked.
  • She agrees, but makes you masturbate.
  • She agrees, but fucks you.
  • She agrees, but belts you.
  • She agrees, but forces you into a set of standard (don't require keys) restraints instead.
  • She agrees, but forces you into a set of her own un-removable restraints (that she'll remove after you've worn them a while).

Im having a problem I cant figure out. My character is getting randomly raped for no specific reason, there is no resist or dialogue, I just get " So and so is going to rape you" and it happens. In cursed loot I disabled rape except for evening hours, combat, and naked, yet the rape still occurs outside those parameters.  Im pretty sure its one of these mods but im not sure:  Cursed Loot, Horrible Harrasement, SL Survival.  Ive disabled all the rape settings I can find from these as well.

The only part of DCL that has translation support is the MCM. I know for a fact that people have successfully translated it to other languages. People trying to translate the text in scripts have to do so at their own peril. If it doesn't work, this doesn't mean my scripts are "badly coded", it just means they were written without localization in mind and possibly that you messed up stuff while changing the strings.

I have no plans to rewrite my scripts, so there is no reason to keep complaining about translation woes.

Version 8.5

- Added: Many, many rope devices from DD's library have been added to DCL's drop lists, so they can be used for traps.

New game required?

No. You can install over any existing 8.x version

1 hour ago, Chroom22 said:

For some reason when a cursed chest gets my character it applies everything but foot items. I have to go into console and spawn them and put them on myself. Boots are enabled in the MCM of course but no luck. Anybody else having this issue?

First trap i had with 8.5 included boots, if i remember right. Maybe just really bad luck or we have other different settings. I think there was one about equipping easy devices first and i may not have that enabled, check mcm tooltip for that if boots were considered hard ones. I guess with DD settings some people have them slow down player but i don't.

53 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

First trap i had with 8.5 included boots, if i remember right. Maybe just really bad luck or we have other different settings. I think there was one about equipping easy devices first and i may not have that enabled, check mcm tooltip for that if boots were considered hard ones. I guess with DD settings some people have them slow down player but i don't.

I have it set to equip easy first but I also set it to apply 13 pieces minimum. I get the entire clothing set except for boots. Boots are enabled and set to 100 weight on the devices tab. I'm fairly certain it's nothing in the DCU MCM that's doing this. I've been wrong before though.

Hey Kimy, I know you said that adding the pet suit to cursed loot traps would be very unbalanced (since the pet suit restrains the dragonborn too much) but have you thought of adding it to maybe some quest or something? It's a shame that it's modelled and animated but it's not being put to good use

Not really sure where it would fit, maybe in the prison or something similar to the walk of shame. All I know is that my dragonborn really needs some disciplining on all fours ;) 

4 hours ago, coolguy1111111 said:

Hey Kimy, I know you said that adding the pet suit to cursed loot traps would be very unbalanced (since the pet suit restrains the dragonborn too much) but have you thought of adding it to maybe some quest or something? It's a shame that it's modelled and animated but it's not being put to good use

Not really sure where it would fit, maybe in the prison or something similar to the walk of shame. All I know is that my dragonborn really needs some disciplining on all fours ;) 

It's in the prison already. There is a chance it will get used for one of the "tasks". I am sure I will find some more uses for it! :D