My thanks and appreciation to you Kimy for the ongoing updates, but I hadn't even noticed the bugs listed as fixed happening in my game.

Although I am a little disappointed that the courier in chains yoke bug has been fixed as it was making my game more interesting.

(I have been playing this mod too long) :joy:

I get the impression that new features are on the way, does this mean the mod size will be larger?

18 hours ago, Goodfellow55 said:

I typed that in and dcur_dialogswitch = 1.00 showed up. Then I tried talking to one of the girls with the bondage dialog, but it didn't work. My other character can go to the dcl prison just not the one I'm currently playing with. Any thoughts? Also I checked the settings of both and they are the same.

Hmm.. You do have PapyrusUtil installed, right? Also, try to get papyrus.log for arrest event.

Possible bug?

Skooma whore integration seems to fail to work. DCL drugs do not apply Skooma whore drugs but only make me find someone irresistible. Everything used to work in the previous version with the same setting (it is really easy to replicate: just get solicitation success chance to 100, and drug chance to 100, then solicit). Tested both on a new and old save.

Btw, another little problem I had with drugs (regardless of them working with skooma whore or not) is that recently they seem to get me to find someone irresistable every single time and it actually breaks solicitations a lot because it often is not the person I solicited (well, not really "break". They still pay. But it feels odd to get paid for masturbating, or for fucking someone else XD). Is there a setting that controls the chance of "fine someone irresistible"? Turning off uncontrollable lust (which controls the same effect for alcohol) wasn't it.

41 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

prison not working properly. when it is working time jail door open and a guard put restraints off and put chains on. then quest marker mark to a door that is behind another door and it is locked. Stuck there.

I had a problem when the prison's quest marker doesn't work. I will write here a quick "map" of a prison routine so you can try and see if it actually works if you ignore markers.

The mines are in the door behind the overseer next to your cell door. You don't need to cross the corridor to reach it, and this is not the same door you entered the prison from.

The cellar is a trap door near the supervisor, I think opposite to that girl serving life sentence in the yoke.

All the ingredients for the meal are in the main floor scattered all the way behind the supervisor and inside the kitchen which is in front of your cell.

Ignore quest markers and do what you are told, and you will learn the layout pretty easily in a day or 2

Sasha - for me - does not have the option to be dominant.

Is there some Dollmaker Quest we have to finish for it to appear - or is mine just broken?

One thing I did discover while mucking around. We sometimes lose the ability to collar Sasha.

That is because her slave collar goes missing from inventory.

Solution: Buy a new set of Sasha restraints from the Dollmaker. That gets you a collar - and the dialog option to collar her.

I hope that was not a spoiler...

16 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Possible bug?

Skooma whore integration seems to fail to work. DCL drugs do not apply Skooma whore drugs but only make me find someone irresistible. Everything used to work in the previous version with the same setting (it is really easy to replicate: just get solicitation success chance to 100, and drug chance to 100, then solicit). Tested both on a new and old save.

Btw, another little problem I had with drugs (regardless of them working with skooma whore or not) is that recently they seem to get me to find someone irresistable every single time and it actually breaks solicitations a lot because it often is not the person I solicited (well, not really "break". They still pay. But it feels odd to get paid for masturbating, or for fucking someone else XD). Is there a setting that controls the chance of "fine someone irresistible"? Turning off uncontrollable lust (which controls the same effect for alcohol) wasn't it.

A temporary fix until this gets addressed is to depend on the settings in skooma whore to add drugs after rape rather than let solicitation do it. The downside in this solution is you don't get paid extra, so I would still appreciate help, advice or a fix :)

4 hours ago, Sathella said:

To anyone that may have missed it a few pages back, here is a link to a story I wrote around the Bound Queen questline in DCL.

Hope everyone gets a chance to read it and enjoy. 

http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_story.asp/recid/81974

Seen that ;)  Also have to really wonder about this comment down in the section, posted in 2020...

Excellent story! I hope Kimy reads this and steals the gag, shoes, and armbinder and add them into DCL! That quest really could use the addition.

I mean, DCL already uses all those.

So, I have a bit of an issue, and I suspect this has been answered somewhere, but for the life of me I can't find it. Some of the armors are left invisible/see through (no body) when equipped. They're always the latex-associated ones, as well, IE: when doing the Bound Queen opening question, the hobble dress is invisible, leaving the character as only head/hands/feet, and the gear associated (ballgag, armbinder, locked ballet boots.)

I've done a fully clean install of Skyrim, and have strictly installed the mods meant to make this mod work, and the mods needed to make THOSE mods work. What the heck could I be missing?

1 hour ago, VarraLynn said:

So, I have a bit of an issue, and I suspect this has been answered somewhere, but for the life of me I can't find it. Some of the armors are left invisible/see through (no body) when equipped. They're always the latex-associated ones, as well, IE: when doing the Bound Queen opening question, the hobble dress is invisible, leaving the character as only head/hands/feet, and the gear associated (ballgag, armbinder, locked ballet boots.)

I've done a fully clean install of Skyrim, and have strictly installed the mods meant to make this mod work, and the mods needed to make THOSE mods work. What the heck could I be missing?

running bodyslide?

i am in the beginning of the chloe quest, where i have to squeeze trough a passage, i press E on the stuff on the ground (just before the bridge), but all it does is teleport me 2 meters, and nothing else, one try i did it before the bridge was lowered, and then i was just stuck (because ralof would not be able to follow), what am i doing wrong?

21 minutes ago, Mthingy said:

i am in the beginning of the chloe quest, where i have to squeeze trough a passage, i press E on the stuff on the ground (just before the bridge), but all it does is teleport me 2 meters, and nothing else, one try i did it before the bridge was lowered, and then i was just stuck (because ralof would not be able to follow), what am i doing wrong?

Just go forward a bit and hop off the side of the bridge. I think I am remembering this correctly...

6 minutes ago, Mthingy said:

i did some more googling, and i found that i am supposed to get a thorn note from one of the imperial corpses, but i checked every single one i could find, but i could not find any note to continue the quest, anyone able to send me in the right direction?

You are stressing my memory here...

Off the bridge you wind up in a room with lots of spider eggs. Imperial corpse - with a note - is there.

1 hour ago, johntrine said:

can someone tell me if there is anyway to check/test if the cursed loot is working? i mean the trap part. i still have any trap to activate. and no i am not using quickloot.

You can set the chance to 100% and the influence of arousal to 0. Didn't work for me at lvl 1 though, and don't expect anything from Kimy.

6 minutes ago, saltshade said:

You can set the chance to 100%

did do that and the debug shows 49.xx% chance. still, yet to see it trigger.

and the influence of arousal to 0.

hmmm. might have to check that.

Didn't work for me at lvl 1 though

i am lvl 12 in game.

7 minutes ago, saltshade said:

and don't expect anything from Kimy.

yeah. XD

she is busy making the mod better so i would rather not disturb her with my noob questions... seems like maybe i might have to try a new save with all default mcm settings to see if i bunged it up in there or something.

5 hours ago, johntrine said:

did do that and the debug shows 49.xx% chance. still, yet to see it trigger.

hmmm. might have to check that.

i am lvl 12 in game.

yeah. XD

she is busy making the mod better so i would rather not disturb her with my noob questions... seems like maybe i might have to try a new save with all default mcm settings to see if i bunged it up in there or something.

The chance is 49% because you have the arousal weight setting to 0.5. It's at the bottom of the page.

In this last update traps don't trigger at all, and if I'm the only one with this problem there is no logic to it since I tried with only DCL and its requirements. Please tell me if you get it working or not.

Log for anyone who can help:

Papyrus.0.log

34 minutes ago, saltshade said:

In this last update traps don't trigger at all, and if I'm the only one with this problem there is no logic to it since I tried with only DCL and its requirements.

I'm not sure how i can help you with that. Having a small Skyrim break myself but wanted to try if 8.4 works anyways. First with old save i had with 8.3, didn't do any special mod disabling/saving hassles, just loaded with new mod installed. Character level 20 or so, traps chance set to 40% and got trapped after 2nd looting.

Then quickly a new game LAL start in Riverwood at level 1. Imported my usual DCL configs and set trap chance to 40%, again got trapped on second looting. So i don't see the problem here ?

But i can also confirm that Misogyny settings are still there in MCM. It definitely says 8.4 in the MCM menu.

@Kimy

i have a suggestion for the dominate followers leah and leon. the suggestion is, after the time for xdff is up which ever follower you have be it leon or leah can offer you the choice to be free from the xdff or the player can become their slave similar to when sasha is dominate with hardcore active. the xdff rules would no longer be active, and the player would have to wear the old obsidian set that was used before minus the arm binder, gag and blindfold.