9 hours ago, monifix said:

The way I've been doing it to test the prison bug I've been experiencing with my load order is trying to solicit guards. It has a decent chance of sending you to jail and you can increase the chance with the MCM settings.

Thanks. I tried that several times and got the Whore collar and Walk of Shame. Punching a guard got her thrown right in Dragonar, though!

2 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Stuck in Dagonar. "Go to the Warehouse and talk to the Quartermaster." Problem is that there's a locked door in the way so I can't even get to the door to the Quartermaster. Halp!

How is there a locked door in the way? The quartermaster is in a trap door next to the supervisor. I think you might be following the wrong quest marker

16 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

How is there a locked door in the way? The quartermaster is in a trap door next to the supervisor. I think you might be following the wrong quest marker

Only one quest marker pointing to a door behind a locked cell door. No pointer to a basement. But now that I know that..... thanks.

11 hours ago, Viri1 said:

Quite a list of fixes. So this is what you've been doing. Shame that there aren't any, well, new major features, but it's still a nice update!

I typically release a big bug fix update before I publish major new features. It's kinda bad practice to release new stuff if the old stuff isn't working right. ;)

hi there.

I have a little problem and i don't know how to fix it

Everywhing as i see works, but certain things are invisible.

Some things like ballgag, ambinder, piercings, etc. are visible, some things are just invisible (for example the Hobble Dress in the Live another Life Addon)

The things are visible in the Inventory, just invisible when put on.

I'm pretty sure I installed everything needed for DCL.

can anyone help me?

edit: found the problem - i forgot about running Bodyslide for the Expansion files. silly me

12 hours ago, Kimy said:

I typically release a big bug fix update before I publish major new features. It's kinda bad practice to release new stuff if the old stuff isn't working right. ;)

Gotta appreciate that a lot, knowing how annoying it is to fix bugs compared to working on the next vision in your mind. Half the mods in my load order have in the descriptions "there are probably bugs" and that's true and stays that way.

Hoping to see misogyny back if it is possible without the bug (if there is a way to make it fire only in cases the NPC would use his "normal dialouge" and not in force-greets or "first times" or any unique dialogue such as most jarls, Kematu in the cave or such.

Still, even though your mod was already very bug-free considering its size, it is always nice to see it grow :)

On 2/12/2020 at 4:14 AM, DeWired said:

First of all, look in console for output of "help dialogswitch" - it should show a value of global variable dcur_dialogswitch. Second, try to find some girl to do a "What do you think of bondage?" dialogue, and then try to speak with guards again.

I typed that in and dcur_dialogswitch = 1.00 showed up. Then I tried talking to one of the girls with the bondage dialog, but it didn't work. My other character can go to the dcl prison just not the one I'm currently playing with. Any thoughts? Also I checked the settings of both and they are the same.

39 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Actually I wanted to change faces of DCL NPC's, as they all look almost the same and also strange.

That would require opening them up in the Creation Kit, altering their faces manually, exporting new facegen data, then saving a new plugin. It's far easier to just use visual transfer to copy pre-existing NPC faces, you can copy them from inactive or unused mods as long as the visual assets are available in your modlist.

If you want an automated tool to change faces of many NPCs, try this-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51612/