33 minutes ago, polska said:

yeah should be easy like that right? no it isnt. i cant active this mod via modmanager, it stops at 50% unpacking. i downloaded it 3 times its not working and there is no manual install guide? any other mod works but not this one

The installer might be stopping if you don't have the requirements installed first, i the installers can be that smart if i remember right. It might not be best to use NMM anymore in 2020, although i know this mod is still being developed with it. Any launcher will do the job if you know how to use it.

You can open the cursed loot archive with 7-zip just to test the file isn't corrupted though?

5 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:

Whore collar cannot be removed by Free me in debug

Slave rubber globes are replaced by

Hide contents

by regular rubber gloves by linking them togather, that reduces the keys required from 4 to 1

On whore collar - it can be removed by DDi debug option, otherwise - bug confirmed, whore collar isn't in Formlist dcur_DDcustomitemlist. I made a highly experimental temporary script-only fix (as in, not tested, and it replaces main lib): DCL whcollar patch 21012020.zip Plus, equip routine was fixed to use rendered item instead of double inventory.

But otherwise, it needs to be patched in .ESP by @Kimy

On slave rubber gloves - yes, it's a thing, right now it works this way - also, it needs .ESP patch to allow unlinking instead of removal, see my earlier comment.

On 1/20/2020 at 4:55 PM, darktej said:

as far as i remember..blacksmiths do not remove restraints from the player character. except in these cases...if you wearing a yoke, if you are wearing high security restraints and if you have the "bondage adventure" quest is enabled in the mcm menu.

Interesting. I rember a dialogue at blacksmiths to remove any gear I wanted at blacksmiths from an older playthough. Always thought DCL added that. I did get the high security one to show up at Adrianne, so this seems to work as intended.

What would be the "go-to" way to remove normal bondage gear then (Doesn't necessarily have to be from DCL, I don't mind trying out other mods)? Struggling out of them is possible, but very often too hard to realistically do or I don't want to for RP reasons.

Thanks for your time again.

25 minutes ago, RealGesichtsfelsen said:

Interesting. I rember a dialogue at blacksmiths to remove any gear I wanted at blacksmiths from an older playthough. Always thought DCL added that. I did get the high security one to show up at Adrianne, so this seems to work as intended.

What would be the "go-to" way to remove normal bondage gear then (Doesn't necessarily have to be from DCL, I don't mind trying out other mods)? Struggling out of them is possible, but very often too hard to realistically do or I don't want to for RP reasons.

Thanks for your time again.

no problem. i think that may have been another mod. but i maybe mistaken. regarding removal of standard devices you could try out these two mods...

Spoiler

this mod allows followers to remove generic devices provided you have the key 

and

this mod allows specific npc's, followers and blacksmiths to remove generc devices.

hope this helps...others could perhaps provide you more. but i use these

Hello everyone,

I managed to install everything ( i think!) but whenever i launch the game ( captured princess start) my characer is missing certains body parts

Any help to make it work properly would be appreciated

EDIT: it would appear that i had bodyslider installed in the wrong folder and thus i could not properly run it. so far so good now

image.png.d08ea52830854be55a5b41ddbcc12d3c.png

3 hours ago, darktej said:

no problem. i think that may have been another mod. but i maybe mistaken. regarding removal of standard devices you could try out these two mods...

Reveal hidden contents

this mod allows followers to remove generic devices provided you have the key 

and

this mod allows specific npc's, followers and blacksmiths to remove generc devices.

hope this helps...others could perhaps provide you more. but i use these

Thanks, Devious Lore is indeed a great mod. I used to run this in the past, but not this playthough - so maybe that's even the dialogue I am missing. I'll try installing it again, thanks!

I have a question about Leon and Leah, in the description it says "When this function is fully activated", I am wondering how do I activate it? 

When I talk with Leah it has an option to ask her to become a follower but afterward she seems like just a normal generic follower with no special dialogue.

6 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

on your main page for DCL you have devious followers which the author said they are on hiatus,

Lozeak's statement went a bit beyond hiatus. If he ever comes back to mod, I doubt he will touch DF.

At this point, I'm starting to wonder if @Kimy is on haitus...

1 hour ago, SisUser said:

I have a question about Leon and Leah, in the description it says "When this function is fully activated", I am wondering how do I activate it? 

When I talk with Leah it has an option to ask her to become a follower but afterward she seems like just a normal generic follower with no special dialogue.

you can only get leon as a dominant follower from normal dialogue. but you can access leah as a dominant follower by completing leon's quest. once you complete it you get a choice. there you can select her.

8 hours ago, darktej said:

you can only get leon as a dominant follower from normal dialogue. but you can access leah as a dominant follower by completing leon's quest. once you complete it you get a choice. there you can select her.

Alright, I will try that, thank you for answering.

2 hours ago, wendel said:

I am not triggering any animation when soliciting or doing shopping quest (nothing happen but I can still collect the money/items). Can anyone tell me if thats supposed to happen that way or do I have an issue somewhere?

You have an issue. This things mostly happen when trying to solicit while bound in non chastity items that block most animations (chastity properly disables that option). It existed for a while and I found no fix... Sometimes the animations do fire though, so it it happens 100% of the times it could be another issue...

8 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

You have an issue. This things mostly happen when trying to solicit while bound in non chastity items that block most animations (chastity properly disables that option). It existed for a while and I found no fix... Sometimes the animations do fire though, so it it happens 100% of the times it could be another issue...

Unfortunately I have the problem even while not being bound at all 

The strange part is that animation works in other context ( for example when captured or during quest)

I've got the problem that about half of the items added by this mod (especially collars and chastity belts, it seems) have missing textures. They're all just blank glow-y purple, which is really unfortunate. Everything else seems to be working fine after building in bodyslide (I had the "items not appearing on character" and "body becoming invisible" problems at first too, but enough fiddling fixed that). 

Any advice? Maybe just re-installing would help? 

EDIT: Re-installed (twice). The second time it finally worked; the textures all seem to be there now. 

I did everything I could and now I dont know what else to do. I use vortex now for mod management and at first I used nmm. What always happens is the following, most of the kinky Items when I equip them, they just make my character dissapear. For example, lets quip some gloves "boom" no hands for my gurl, hands just dissapeared, i run the self bondage thing from debug and most of my body is invisible...help please :(

11 minutes ago, Almost69 said:

I did everything I could and now I dont know what else to do. I use vortex now for mod management and at first I used nmm. What always happens is the following, most of the kinky Items when I equip them, they just make my character dissapear. For example, lets quip some gloves "boom" no hands for my gurl, hands just dissapeared, i run the self bondage thing from debug and most of my body is invisible...help please :(

And not just that, sex scenes are also fucked up, like charcacters merging into each other and gliching all over the place

1 hour ago, Almost69 said:

This is same as thing posted so many times before, you didn't build devices in Bodyslide. You may need to look for specific guides to how to use Bodyslide with Vortex because it doesn't make it very obvious.

On 1/23/2020 at 5:02 PM, Effelle said:

I've got the problem that about half of the items added by this mod (especially collars and chastity belts, it seems) have missing textures. They're all just blank glow-y purple, which is really unfortunate. Everything else seems to be working fine after building in bodyslide (I had the "items not appearing on character" and "body becoming invisible" problems at first too, but enough fiddling fixed that). 

Any advice? Maybe just re-installing would help? 

EDIT: Re-installed (twice). The second time it finally worked; the textures all seem to be there now. 

Nice picture. In eyes its quite annoying though isnt it ?

19 hours ago, Almost69 said:

Since you didn't specify: did you run bodyslide?

I installed this mode a long time ago and it work perfectly but I uninstalled it now I'm having trouble getting the mod to work right Ethier it will work but when i hit the spacebar to jump my character arms keep peeking through the arm resistant's or  i Install it  my character body won't show up just the head ... i can sure use some help installing this mod right