Ok, im making the leon quest, got the party dress from belethor and now claudius (which i have to return to) is gone. He is not in, or next to the flagged mare, and he also is not where the questmarker shows he is (some elephant graveyard near whiterun). Moveto command doesnt work with the help claudius id too. So what can i do here?

Quest Chloe conflicts with the mod Alternative start. I can’t get into the cave to raise Hadwar / Ralof. When I enter the cave or the castle, I start endless loading, sometimes it turns out to get into the castle (rarely), but there is a constant crash if I open the backpack. Is it possible to disable this and other quests in this mod? It would be great since all the adult mods are put on top of the Requiem mod

6 hours ago, Contemplator523111 said:

Quest Chloe conflicts with the mod Alternative start. I can’t get into the cave to raise Hadwar / Ralof. When I enter the cave or the castle, I start endless loading, sometimes it turns out to get into the castle (rarely), but there is a constant crash if I open the backpack. Is it possible to disable this and other quests in this mod? It would be great since all the adult mods are put on top of the Requiem mod

Did you mean "Alternate Start - Live Another Life" aka LAL? DCL works fine with it...

I've been trying to weeks now to get this mod to work properly with both Skyrim and SE. With SE I could get as far as everything working but the character body would go invisible leaving only the head and feet. With oldrim It keeps giving me an error that the devious devices expansion is not loaded when I have it loaded to the version required. I do find that some of these mod descriptions as well could use some better wording to say what version of what mods are needed to the version used as well as whether or not they are for Skyrim SE or just oldrim. Either way I have yet to get this mod to work properly with everything I have tried and I've tried quite a lot. SE I get t-pose when using too old of files. that is expected. Everything else loads perfectly fine just the body refuses to show up. Head, Feet, and the armbinder show up fine. 

I'm running these mods for SE and getting this error.

Alternative start - Live another Life

Raven Beak Prison Remastered and Raven Beak NPC Textures.

SkyUI 5.2 for SE

NIOverride High Heel Fixes

BodySlide and Outfit Studio most recent

CBBE for SE v1.5.4

FNIS Creature Pack SE v7.0

FNIS Behavior SE v7.5

SexLabFramework SE v1.63

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended 1.988

ZaZ Animation Pack CBBE HDT v8.0+

SexLabArousedSSE Loose

FNIS PCEA SE v7.2

DDa 3.0

High Heels Resources

Simple Slavery with Devious Framework. v5.3

HDT Physics Extensions SE

KS Hairdos HDT Physics

Maria Eden SE v2.5.1

SLDefeatSSE

SLDefeat Addon Special Edition v2.0.7

RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-9

Spartan Bard Outfit CBBE SE

Deviously Cursed Loot SE v6.4 Beta

DDX 4.2SE

DDI 4.2SE

DCL and HDT script patch

DDHOTFIX

DDX HDT patch

DCL facegen files

ZaZ Bodyslide Breastropeextreme fix

ZaZ Doggystyle animation fix

ZaZ HDT patch

DD DCL New CBBE

So If anyone could advise me on what and why I am still getting this error it would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to actually play the game with the mods Deviously cursed loot and Raven Beak.

On 11/2/2019 at 8:35 AM, Zaflis said:

That is Cursed Loot's combat surrender, you can disable it in MCM under Rape tab.

So I turn that off, and now I can't even necro (to make up for no other way to start animations) with wolves... they are having fun with NPC's though. What makes Samus Aran or random other NPC's better than me :classic_sad:

A little wee problem here. 

I have had some issues with the game trying to make it not implode from the number of mods I have. The problem is that whenever I equip certain DD items, they won't who up on my character. So far I can only make collars, and some gloves and boots, usually small pieces like high heeled shoes or smaller rubber gloves. When items like large lockable gloves or boots don't show up, the characters hands or feet disappear as well. This is also a problem with som catsuits, where the entire body does invisible. When I try to equip a harness, the only thing that shows up the collar part.

I would like to avoid reinstalling all of the mods because I honestly don't know how its even working atm.

20 minutes ago, ManlyMads said:

A little wee problem here. 

I have had some issues with the game trying to make it not implode from the number of mods I have. The problem is that whenever I equip certain DD items, they won't who up on my character. So far I can only make collars, and some gloves and boots, usually small pieces like high heeled shoes or smaller rubber gloves. When items like large lockable gloves or boots don't show up, the characters hands or feet disappear as well. This is also a problem with som catsuits, where the entire body does invisible. When I try to equip a harness, the only thing that shows up the collar part.

I would like to avoid reinstalling all of the mods because I honestly don't know how its even working atm.

sounds like you didn't run bodyslide

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71481-tutorial-building-dd-items-in-bodyslide-nmmmo/

On 11/19/2018 at 1:02 PM, Wyrade said:

I have no f*cking idea what happened, but it is now fixed. I literally changed no skyrim-related things, so it might have been the computer restart or idk. Crazy skyrim shenanigans, sometimes I don't know why I even bother. I have several other problems with my skyrim as is, but atm none worth enough to try and fix it.

Thanks for the help and ideas though, might be useful later anyway.

Exactly what I did. I'd be willing to get 1-2, maybe 3-4 chests even with that speed I was able to walk, but any more sounds just way too timeconsuming to me - not the getting of the chests, but walking with that speed for so long, and especially knowing it was a low random chance, and not just a limited time of doing it.

I modified my speedmult with console at first, to walk a bit faster (still slower than normal speed though), but then eventually after a few chests I consoled the lost shipment to me.

Admittedly, it can depend much on being able to changing the character's speed through other means, like spells or other mods (like being a vampire gives movement speed, at least with "better vampires"), but the other way is true too, other mods decreasing movement speed, like being tired and several other possible effects.

A possible "solution" would be needing not just one item but multiple ones - how many could be set through mcm beforehand, like a number between 1-10 or something - and those dropping with 100% from boss chests one at a time. Or even having fix locations to go to instead of random drop.

UNLESS of course it is actually bugged and it should drop easily and it just didn't.

" I consoled the lost shipment to me. "
Sorry, how did you do this? I have this problem right now and I'm just stuck

9 hours ago, Contemplator523111 said:

Quest Supply and Demand.
I can't find the Lost Shipment
Can I do this using the console?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v83-2019-05-07/page/731/?tab=comments#comment-2472147

Spoiler

What I did was:

1. Enter Lost Knife Cave

2. Save game at Lost Knife Hideout Entrance (still at the cave)

3. Walk (You can just ignore the enemies if you have Chloe EDIT: Don't actually do this unless you think you can) to the chest and open it

4. Load the save at the entrance and repeat steps 1-4 until Lost Shipment shows up.

5. Commemorate!

You can also save the game just before you go near the boss chest. The contents of the chest will be generated when you open it the first time, and wether Lost Shipment is in there or not is a random chance. If you keep loading the game and opening chest, eventually you will find it.

(It doesn't matter which boss chest you choose, but i don't think giant camps chests will ever have the shipment.)

6 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v83-2019-05-07/page/731/?tab=comments#comment-2472147

Hide contents

You can also save the game just before you go near the boss chest. The contents of the chest will be generated when you open it the first time, and wether Lost Shipment is in there or not is a random chance. If you keep loading the game and opening chest, eventually you will find it.

(It doesn't matter which boss chest you choose, but i don't think giant camps chests will ever have the shipment.)

I tried this method many times and I got the impression that I caught a bug

7 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Hide contents

I would just have the ID of this thing

Greetings! I think I found an interesting issue with the startup for the Chloe Quest and Devious Devices. DD throws an error when the player arrives at the point where the Chloe quest would normally trigger (the "You hear some wimpering coming from farther down...(Investigate the ruins!"), in the lounge area of Helgen keep).

Do see the attached screen capture for the specific error. I suspect that the new version of Devious Devices changed keywords/names of items/SOMETHING and DCL isn't happy.

Also: a hopefully useful papyrus log from Skyrim/Logs/Script: https://pastebin.com/3PYbebZC

chloeQuest0.JPG

Posting just in case anyone else runs into this:

Game would CTD when entering Winterhold. Narrowed it down to DCUL by disabling/enabling mods.

Added HDT Physics Extensions, and re-launched, which worked.

2 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

DD equipped by DCL are not working properly. I can just remove it by unequip it. also brakes functionality of other wearing DDs

Mod conflict or bad installation of DDA/DDI/DDX. Make sure that all DD's scripts are in place, although if they weren't then you propably wouldn't see its MCM menus either. Load whole load order in TES5Edit and check if anything is overriding DD restraints (under armor category?). Another mod could be overriding the scripts too, TES5Edit won't see that but Mod Organizer would.

Edit: Almost forgot, the conflicting mod is likely to be iEquip. And there is a DCL-compatibility patch for that somewhere earlier in this thread. Google would find.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Mod conflict or bad installation of DDA/DDI/DDX. Make sure that all DD's scripts are in place, although if they weren't then you propably wouldn't see its MCM menus either. Load whole load order in TES5Edit and check if anything is overriding DD restraints (under armor category?). Another mod could be overriding the scripts too, TES5Edit won't see that but Mod Organizer would.

no overwrites according to vortex except some dds files