2 hours ago, Flavortaste said:

After the bodyslide do I have to do anything else?

Not anything before or after. Some people recently told they had set "paths wrong" or something, but no details on that. Are you setting bodyslide to output into mod in the MO2 settings? That output mod must be after DDA/DDI/DDX in the install order (not load order). Did you make sure that your active skeleton is XPMSE? Reinstall it again just in case and run FNIS.. no warnings in that either?

On 10/26/2019 at 1:47 PM, obviouslyincognito said:

I'm running into a problem: The Dominant Followers Leon and Leah feature isn't working for me at all. I go through the Leon quest and when I finish and agree to be enslaved (to Leah), I'm told to go to her to start being her slave. When I talk to her, the quest doesn't end and I still have a waypoint on her. Also, I have the two options to either please her or steal the key, but nothing else happens. I got a message saying I would be forced to be naked, but nothing happened when I kept my armour on. I'm also not given the collar. It's not equipped, or anywhere in my inventory.

And if I don't agree to get enslaved when I finish the quest, I get freed from the devices as normal. But when I go to talk to Leon or Leah afterwards, I only have an option to get them to follow me like a bog standard follower. Nothing dominant about the situation.

Side note: The past couple times I've done that quest, I've checked every single searchable container in the house (multiple times, even the ones your not supposed to be able to reach) and haven't been able to find the slave boots. I could only progress by adding them through the console.

IIRC the boots are in a pot that doesn't normally have an inventory. I haven't finished the quest picking Leah without the more XDFF rules mod so can't speak to that, but currently once you escape or decline becoming a slave at the end of the quest there is no way to become one again, without using another mod to do so.

6 hours ago, Tenri said:

IIRC the boots are in a pot that doesn't normally have an inventory. I haven't finished the quest picking Leah without the more XDFF rules mod so can't speak to that, but currently once you escape or decline becoming a slave at the end of the quest there is no way to become one again, without using another mod to do so.

Really? I'm certain I've just gone up to both of them and talked to them to get the option of being enslaved in past releases of the mod.

The one time I've gone through this quest with no problems was when it was first added, and every slave device was in a searchable container at that time.

1 hour ago, obviouslyincognito said:

Really? I'm certain I've just gone up to both of them and talked to them to get the option of being enslaved in past releases of the mod.

The one time I've gone through this quest with no problems was when it was first added, and every slave device was in a searchable container at that time.

Before the release of XDFF you could be enslaved by either one at any time, but right now the only time to be enslaved is at the end of Leon's quest or using the more XDFF rules mod, though the latter is old and has issues of its own.

The pot is a searchable container, just not an object that is normally a searchable container.

38 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Can't get help with my slave gag. People say they will unlock it but nothing happens. I already unlocked the panel with a key before asking, but still can't speak.

need two keys, IIRC one to unlock the panel plug, then another to unlock the harness once the plug is removed.

1 hour ago, Tenri said:

Before the release of XDFF you could be enslaved by either one at any time, but right now the only time to be enslaved is at the end of Leon's quest or using the more XDFF rules mod, though the latter is old and has issues of its own.

The pot is a searchable container, just not an object that is normally a searchable container.

need two keys, IIRC one to unlock the panel plug, then another to unlock the harness once the plug is removed.

Well, I know it needs more keys, but the problem was that NPCs say they will unlock it but nothing happens.

3 hours ago, saltshade said:

Well, I know it needs more keys, but the problem was that NPCs say they will unlock it but nothing happens.

NPCs can't unlock anything that needs DCL's keys, such as the head restraints key, which slave gag needs 2 of. 1 for plug and 1 for panel, and you have to open them yourself.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:22 AM, thedarkone1234 said:

Is that a straighjacket with or without a legbinder?

If it has a legbinder, it might have a keyword that prevents some animations, then, depending on if you have a gag or not, you might not have any animations left so they event cancels. In that case you will see the last thing on your console is the function getByTag (or something like that) being called to find an animation, but there will be nothing about an animation being found.

Sometimes this function simply fails where it obviously shouldn't, but mostly reloading a save and getting raped again solves this problem for me. It should also work with the straighjacket, assuming you have no full chastity, but it might take more reloadings before you are lucky enough for it to work proeprly...

ok, did some test, straitjacket without legbinder, no belt, no gag, no bra. tried reloading a lot. doesnt work.

so i look in my log and i found this :

[10/29/2019 - 02:11:42AM] [DCUR] - Sex with player: Whiterun Guard
[10/29/2019 - 02:11:42AM] [Zad]: UpdateExposure([Actor < (FF000F12)>],5.000000,TRUE)
[10/29/2019 - 02:11:42AM] [Zad]: Selecting DD-aware animations.
[10/29/2019 - 02:11:42AM] [Zad]: Using only aggressive animations.
[10/29/2019 - 02:11:43AM] [Zad]: Actor(s) are bound. Trying to set up bound animation.
[10/29/2019 - 02:11:43AM] [Zad]: UpdateExposure([Actor < (FF000F12)>],5.000000,TRUE)
[10/29/2019 - 02:11:43AM] [Zad]: Error: no valid bound animations could be found.
[10/29/2019 - 02:11:43AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to sslBaseAnimation[]

so i tried by unchecking all 3 filters in the Devious Device MCM.... give exactly the same result and log.... xD

yoke and classic armbinder works fine. no armbinder at all works fine too obviously lol.

putting here a full log, and my load order.

(btw, my game is very stable, no crash at all, and this is the only bug i found those far)

Papyrus.0.log loadorder.txt

Still only minor progress with Damsel in Distress but still not able to escape.

Spoiler

I did manage to escape cage, remove armbinder in a way that left (spawned?) rubber gloves on. Struggling with gloves for, i don't know, 10? times the wrist shackles fell off. After another 20 tries arm cuffs dropped off too.  Then it started to say i should look for sharp objects on ground. I found first sharp object on some corpse along road to Whiterun and it said that unlocked something. The message about sharp objects no longer appears and I can still keep trying to "unlock" the rubber gloves still locked behind my back but it never comes off after struggle animation.

I have even gathered some keys (restraint, body, hand, legs, head) and several of each.

@Kimy Is the quest tested to be in finishable state or is this a known problem with rubber gloves? At this point i just want to give up and disable it in MCM.

When quest started I was still wearing regular gloves from before, but i unwore them when still in the cage. Other clothes and even locked plug was removed by quest start. If i tell Chloe (devious followers installed and active) to remove the gloves, they do come off. But i can't remove hood because it tells my arms are bound, which they aren't. So these restraints propably even don't have "quest" tag in them, but they still have some extra scripted behavior in them. Furthermore all regular struggling is possible but i assume they would break the script too (device removed unintended way), and that can't be right.

Even if it worked, this low chance on everything is way too brutal to feel like it's really working. The struggle animation takes a while in itself and repeating it over 10 times in a row is far from fun.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Hide contents

I did manage to escape cage, remove armbinder in a way that left (spawned?) rubber gloves on. Struggling with gloves for, i don't know, 10? times the wrist shackles fell off. After another 20 tries arm cuffs dropped off too.  Then it started to say i should look for sharp objects on ground. I found first sharp object on some corpse along road to Whiterun and it said that unlocked something. The message about sharp objects no longer appears and I can still keep trying to "unlock" the rubber gloves still locked behind my back but it never comes off after struggle animation.

I have even gathered some keys (restraint, body, hand, legs, head) and several of each.

@Kimy Is the quest tested to be in finishable state or is this a known problem with rubber gloves? At this point i just want to give up and disable it in MCM.

When quest started I was still wearing regular gloves from before, but i unwore them when still in the cage. Other clothes and even locked plug was removed by quest start. If i tell Chloe (devious followers installed and active) to remove the gloves, they do come off. But i can't remove hood because it tells my arms are bound, which they aren't. So these restraints propably even don't have "quest" tag in them, but they still have some extra scripted behavior in them. Furthermore all regular struggling is possible but i assume they would break the script too (device removed unintended way), and that can't be right.

Even if it worked, this low chance on everything is way too brutal to feel like it's really working. The struggle animation takes a while in itself and repeating it over 10 times in a row is far from fun.

After the sharp object, you need a hand key to have a chance to remove the gloves, but it is still just a chance.

I hear you can avoid animations by sitting on a chair/bench. give that a try maybe?

The quest is finishable. Did it several times. use the slave-trader portal scroll if you don't want to fight foresworns on your way to a place with enough containers...

6 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

After the sharp object, you need a hand key to have a chance to remove the gloves, but it is still just a chance.

I already had 3 hand restraints keys, when i unlock it starts struggling animation and fails.. for 20+ times. I set DD difficulty all to easiest some point at the beginning of this quest.

6 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sometimes restraints already on your body will prevent the gloves to equip. Most times the quest failed in my game, I had gloves already equipped when the DiD quest triggered.

Look in your inventory if there are the correct DiD items equipped after struggeling out of the armbinder. If it is not possible to equip a Hood, Locking Rubber Suit, Rubber Boots, Locking Rubber Gloves because there is another restraint in its way, the quest will fail.

On 10/27/2019 at 12:10 PM, Zaflis said:

Not anything before or after. Some people recently told they had set "paths wrong" or something, but no details on that. Are you setting bodyslide to output into mod in the MO2 settings? That output mod must be after DDA/DDI/DDX in the install order (not load order). Did you make sure that your active skeleton is XPMSE? Reinstall it again just in case and run FNIS.. no warnings in that either?

I got it to work now thank you.

Just a question, do you know any more bondage mods I can add for deviously cursed loot like the devious devices series?

There seems to be something wrong with the tips from solicitation. I got the whore collar quest and set tips to 20-30g per level, but the last two clients only paid 10g even if they were happy with my services.

The range for the gold required to unlock the collar is also very wide. The first time I got 2400g, which would take forever at lvl 5 where I am(unless you set unrealistic tips), so I gave myself a key to unlock and put it back, and next time the goal was 900g. That's a big difference! Maybe make it leveled instead of random, just like the tip. I would prefer static values for both, but it's your mod.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

There seems to be something wrong with the tips from solicitation. I got the whore collar quest and set tips to 20-30g per level, but the last two clients only paid 10g even if they were happy with my services.

The range for the gold required to unlock the collar is also very wide. The first time I got 2400g, which would take forever at lvl 5 where I am(unless you set unrealistic tips), so I gave myself a key to unlock and put it back, and next time the goal was 900g. That's a big difference! Maybe make it leveled instead of random, just like the tip. I would prefer static values for both, but it's your mod.

tell them they can do anything they want and don't ask them to be gentle. if you ask and they refuse its very likely it will be 10g

To which quest does this dialogue belong and how do I start it? Is there possibly a console command as well?

"Last but not least, your ankles have been tied and connected to your armbinder's ring, locking you into a strict hogtie pose. Unless you can manage to somehow wiggle out of your bindings, you're not going anywhere..."

I've never had a quest with a hogtie before, but I'd love to see one.

mfg

So I'm having an issue, but because I'm not the most savvy as far as mods are concerned in tracking down the cause I'm here to ask for help. Primarily because the recurring issue is that I have a constant CTD after freeing Chloe from the cell and proceed to the next area. I cannot figure out if this is a mod conflict of me fucking up an update somewhere. If anyone could help with this Would be most appreciated.

5 hours ago, skyrimguru said:

To which quest does this dialogue belong and how do I start it? Is there possibly a console command as well?

"Last but not least, your ankles have been tied and connected to your armbinder's ring, locking you into a strict hogtie pose. Unless you can manage to somehow wiggle out of your bindings, you're not going anywhere..."

I've never had a quest with a hogtie before, but I'd love to see one.

mfg

It's damsel in distress. in the event tab in the MCM the chance is set by default to 0. boost it up :)

Just not to disappoint, there is currently no hogtie struggle animation...

2 hours ago, illenn said:

So I'm having an issue, but because I'm not the most savvy as far as mods are concerned in tracking down the cause I'm here to ask for help. Primarily because the recurring issue is that I have a constant CTD after freeing Chloe from the cell and proceed to the next area. I cannot figure out if this is a mod conflict of me fucking up an update somewhere. If anyone could help with this Would be most appreciated.

I think most companion related issues disappear if you disable body scaling from arousal. That is what some old conversations here concluded, if I remember correctly...

7 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I think most companion related issues disappear if you disable body scaling from arousal. That is what some old conversations here concluded, if I remember correctly...

I'm pretty sure none of the mods I have currently have arousal based bodyscaling. But I am using SGO3, SLAV, Estrus Chuarus,and Kyne's Blessing which all have body scaling effects. So maybe one of those? also not sure if it would be a benefit or not but I'm not sure how to get a list of my active mods, or a papyrus log.

8 hours ago, illenn said:

I'm pretty sure none of the mods I have currently have arousal based bodyscaling. But I am using SGO3, SLAV, Estrus Chuarus,and Kyne's Blessing which all have body scaling effects. So maybe one of those? also not sure if it would be a benefit or not but I'm not sure how to get a list of my active mods, or a papyrus log.

DCL itself has such a feature. have a good look in the MCM, it should be around the same place with cum inflation...

On 9/19/2019 at 7:11 PM, TeaAndBiscuits said:

Please  @Kimy fix the Maiden's shield so it can be removed when it should.

BUG: Maiden's shield doesn't come off

How to replicate:

1) Put on Maiden's Shield

2) Press T to wait 24 hours, repeat 7 times

3) Receive a message that you should be able to remove it yet you can't

@Kimy I researched this in TES5Edit and sources, and found this:

1. Maiden's Shield uses the same mechanic, as Belt of Shame (and same script). Belt removal is done by DDi RemoveDevice function.

2. Belt of Shame works

3. Maiden's Shield renderedItem, as opposed to Belt of Shame, is marked as Quest Item.

4. As Maiden's Shield is quest item, it requires not RemoveDevice, but RemoveQuestDevice, and RemovalToken on device. So, either script change is needed for Maiden's Shield, or QuestItem tag must be stripped from it.

Proposed change for dcur_beltShame.psc (not tested, also, I'm total newb in modding):

Spoiler

function DeviceMenuExt(Int msgChoice)

if msgChoice == 3
		self.BeltMenuMasturbate()
	endIf
	if msgChoice == 4
		libs.Notify("With the timer released, you can freely access the chasity belt's locking mechanism and open it. You finally remove the tight metal straps from your waist and groin.", true)
		armor device = libs.GetWornDevice(libs.playerref, libs.zad_DeviousBelt)
		armor deviceRendered = libs.GetRenderedDevice(device)
		if !deviceRendered.HasKeyword(zad_QuestItem) && !device.HasKeyword(zad_QuestItem)
			libs.removeDevice(libs.playerref, device, deviceRendered, libs.zad_DeviousBelt, false, false, true)
		else
			libs.RemoveQuestDevice(libs.playerref, device, deviceRendered, libs.zad_DeviousBelt, dclibs.dcur_kw_QuestItem, false, true)
		endIf
	endIf
endFunction