Got sent to prison which seemed like a well designed part of the mod at first. The orc guard said "We keep the prisoners completely naked at all times, except for restraints." Fine by me, but after inspection I was then equipped with a completely covering hobble dress with the only skin visible being my face. Sorry, but this is not what being naked means, and it doesn't fit with what the guard said only minutes before.

I got a little worried when seeing the female latex clad warden. I stopped playing right there so I didn't get to interact with her, but is there a stap-on involved? Can we get an option to set the gender of the warden for people who don't enjoy lesbian action that much?

Another awsome update ill be trying out, but there are also a few issues i noticed over playing around with this mod during gameplay. As this is my one and only mod that i actively use since it wraps around Devious Devices so well unlike alot of the other ones out there, wich either dont wrap around at all or dont do it as well.

Stuff i've noticed so far:

- Creatures still seem to apply devices post scene, mainly seems to be the outcomes. (I feel like some just shouldn't happen if no humanoid is/has been in the scenes)

- Rape seems to be very un-agressive, in when it wants to trigger. (Being restrained at night, without any weapons equipped, yet nothing happens. Even when i've basically lowered all options to the point where i should basically constantly be getting raped, just to see how agressive i could actually get it. Altrough when the rapes trigger they work as setup)

And i'm also kinda agreeing with @saltshade here, the guard says inmates stay naked, yet they get covered up almost completely with a dress, i didnt really understand nor like this either. But thats also probably because im not a fan of the hobble-dresses myself, as they slow down alot, so they make walking distances quite boring. And lowering the debuff strength in DDi ruins their purpose for me.

- Edit:

As for the lesbian part that got mentioned above, i would probably just rule out the warden introduction / events when people specify male content? I personally dont mind it, just trying to think of solutions :P

- Edit2:

Also the debug 'selfbondage' feature doesnt really follow preferences from the devices tab it seems, would be nice trough

Hi Kimy, I just played Perverted Education the other day and wondering if financial blackmail with lewd/humiliating tasks are a thing you would be interested in? The scenario could be paying debt whilst in your restraint, or paying off a loan by being the (collared) whore at the local inn. Payments need to be made in a timely manner to avoid interests and humiliating/lewd tasks can be performed to gain favor whether as reduction to the weekly payment (and debt) or leniency in restraints/sentence.

Should the player fails to pay to a certain amount of days/gold due, bounty hunters can be sent to capture the player and sent to one of DCL's scenario whether prison or one of the harsh bondage adventures. Maybe Simple Slavery if there is a hook for it.

I know there is Loanshark of Skyrim and Captured Dream, but I just thought it would be an interesting suggestion.

By the way, I have been away for a long time and there is a lot of addition to DCL now. I know the crime system would conflict with Prison Overhaul. But what about SD+ and Sexlab Survival? I have not read much on the latter, but what about SD+? Would it be ok to have it with DCL or better not to?

I have some ideas about Working Girl: 

PC can become working girl via Simple Slavery/Deviously Enslaved Continued/Crime, then need Higher Conditions to get freedom. (make a certain amount of money/serve a certain amount of Customers/more devices etc)  

disobedience and punish 
Dress devices(with sign) wander in town or other public performance attract business for Inn. If PC leave town or too faraway from inn, devices will start punish PC automatic (vibrate/shock etc)

And the LAL add on, the story of princess is very good, if have sequel is best. 

Something totally not related to my previous questions but which was bothering me a while (and now that I got it in a new game I know it is not an 'unclean save' problem):

When soliciting or otherwise getting fucked, there are sometimes certain inconsistencies:

1. A male character performing a lesbian animation (not only in threesomes. They might simply go Arrok Lesbian for no apparent reason).

2. A character who mentioned blowjob and even acted accordingly (such as the foreman removing my gag for it in the prison), but then uses a pussy animation, or vise versa. For Example: The guard "checked contraband" 3 times anal instead of doing the mouth and the pussy too.

I suspect one of my setting in SexLab might be the cause for that. Probably an overriding setting that involves the word "force", but all my playing with the settings didn't work in the bottom line. [It doesn't happen all the time, so it is hard to test it. I just change some settings and keep playing until I see that problem again. So far I have always seen it again]

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I tried with older save with DCL 8.2 but the working girl dialogs didn't appear on innkeepers. Worked in new game.

Oh, also a suggestion for solicitation. Currently the payments scale up by player level, will the working amount too? Otherwise high level will be done very fast. Also ideally the payment would be a flat X amount + the level factor. If X could also be set in MCM it would be nice, even set to 0 if wanted. With certain mods player will be still very poor at high levels, and making it scale doesn't make sense.

edit: The work amount seems to be scaling up too, but can't be sure yet.

It does scale. :)

4 hours ago, saltshade said:

Got sent to prison which seemed like a well designed part of the mod at first. The orc guard said "We keep the prisoners completely naked at all times, except for restraints." Fine by me, but after inspection I was then equipped with a completely covering hobble dress with the only skin visible being my face. Sorry, but this is not what being naked means, and it doesn't fit with what the guard said only minutes before.

I got a little worried when seeing the female latex clad warden. I stopped playing right there so I didn't get to interact with her, but is there a stap-on involved? Can we get an option to set the gender of the warden for people who don't enjoy lesbian action that much?

Agreed on the dialogue. Will be changed!

The warden won't touch you other than with her whip, unless you toggle it in MCM.

Kimy, 

Thanks for adding back POP support to DCL, you obviously got to read my post in DDi before it was deleted. 

I too, prefer coding to fighting. :classic_happy:

I wander who called the police in the DDi thread. ?

17 hours ago, Kimy said:

Fixed: Chloe: Chloe will no longer use an outfit when you free her, so she will not longer prefer her prisoner rags over that awesome armor you gave her!

Why did I never have this problem?

With or without EFF, she would wear the fancy burlesque armor without an argument.

Is there something wrong with my game?

If I have a gripe about Chloe's clothes, it's that the provided shoes have stockings that can get in z-fight with the catsuit, depending on the Bodyslide shape you picked.

Some nice ballet boots would suit her I think :) 

Have some DCL ballet boot models been replaced with high-heeled pump models for some DCL armors, somewhere between 7 and 8.2, or am I imagining it?

4 hours ago, Kimy said:

It does scale. :)

If the prices were configured with a fixed part and a per-level part, then people could choose to have them scaled, or fixed, or some combination of the two.

As I make my DF expenses scale, scaling income makes sense for me, so I'm fine as is.

18 hours ago, Kimy said:

- Added: Working Girl: This new prostitution feature lets your businesswoman sell her services in inns, officially licensed by the innkeep! She can either approach potential customers using DCL's existing solicitation feature or - for the first time in DCL - just wait for interested clients to approach her! And the best thing? There is no risk! The innkeeper will make sure her services won't attract the attention of the guard, and that she will always be properly paid. Customers are not allowed to lock restraints on her either. Chastity belts are bad for business! The innkeep might put (whoring-friendly) restraints on her, though. After all, tied-up working girls tend to sell better. If the innkeeper doesn't mandate it, you can still volunteer for it! Innkeepers will remove whatever they locked on her when the contract is fulfilled. Ok...mostly. They also might or might not keep the keys they kept safe while she was working. I am sure they don't mean to! But running an inn is a stressful business, and some things just might be forgotten during rush hour. Ok, if there is no (well...little) risk, so what's the downside of taking the job? Innkeepers want their patrons to be happy, and if they hire a whore, they need them to actually work. Running away while under contract is not allowed. In case you wondered why your working girl gets locked in a collar when accepting the position, that's why. The collar won't allow her to leave the inn. No slacking on the job! And no shopping trips! A contract is a contract is a contract. A working girl is not the innkeep's slave, but if she starts the job, she needs to finish it! That collar won't come off until the contract is fulfilled. Dress-codes? Oh yes, there are dress codes! Clients don't hire whores in full armor. They want to see what they're buying. Which means working girls need to show off their bodies. You might have guessed it, but that means you're going to wear rubber dresses! Don't worry about the investment, the innkeep is going to supply proper clothing. The Dollmaker's collection is also approved. If your working girl has a Latex allergy, don't worry. You can also show your body the way nature made it.

Sounds good.

Thanks Kimy for another great update.

I'm looking forward to see how it plays.

7 hours ago, Zydar said:

I know there is Loanshark of Skyrim and Captured Dream, but I just thought it would be an interesting suggestion.

I can think of a character who could act as a money lender within DCL, if you've done enough quests to impress her, and if you don't pay her back, it could be very bad a lot of fun.

I've often wished there was a kinky money lender, and a little DF awareness would go a long way too.

I recall seeing people mention the following problems before but I don't recall seeing solutions:

1. I have "player is no available to rape" despite being supposed to be able to. I am not in a DCL quest (it says FALSE in the MCM too), I do get the messages such as "some people who take advantage of your naked body" whenever I get naked/unarmed/bound but I never get "you are a potential rape victim" and didn't get raped against my will since the beginning of this new save. Any ideas?

2. DCL events start firing really really slowly. Like I set my chances to 100%, pick a few containers and only after a minute or so something happens (usually messed up too, because several "somethings" happen at that point.

As I said it is a new game. Not even 20 hours into it, I think. Never had these problems before. The only changes in my game were upgrading to 8.3 (from 8.1) and installing POP and its dependencies. Ideas?

P.S: If I need to provide more info, please tell me how to produce it and where to find it ?

5 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I suspect one of my setting in SexLab might be the cause for that. Probably an overriding setting that involves the word "force", but all my playing with the settings didn't work in the bottom line. [It doesn't happen all the time, so it is hard to test it. I just change some settings and keep playing until I see that problem again. So far I have always seen it again]

Not a plug. Really, not a plug :) But try out the SLD rape feature, and see if you get similar problems.

If you do, then your animations are corrupted, because SLD will never play an all female animation, and doesn't support lesbian rape.

If you don't see any wrong animations from SLD, it's a confirmed bug in DCL.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Not a plug. Really, not a plug :) But try out the SLD rape feature, and see if you get similar problems.

If you do, then your animations are corrupted, because SLD will never play an all female animation, and doesn't support lesbian rape.

If you don't see any wrong animations from SLD, it's a confirmed bug in DCL.

I am going to sound like an idiot now, but what exactly is SLD? (SexLab D...something, I guess XD)

I tried searching for it on site but all I found was you referring to it, but never what it is ?

13 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I tried searching for it on site but all I found was you referring to it, but never what it is 

The first rule of SLD is that you... 

But seriously, good point. I put it in my signature. Should have done it months ago.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

The first rule of SLD is that you... 

But seriously, good point. I put it in my signature. Should have done it months ago.

You should have seriously put the thread on SL side, not in adult mods forum (there's SL in the mod name too...) ;)  We don't browse that area too often. Maybe a moderator can still move it for you.

Hey, possibly a bug with the Working Girl scenario. Works perfectly fine otherwise, except when asked to get "tied up tight" from innkeep, any sex scenes after that stop happening trough DCL. The dialog works, customer might even invite a friend that spawns on you, but sex scene never runs. You still get a reward for the supposed sex that was supposed to happen if you talk to the customer again though.

Forced a sex trigger via another mod while in this state and other mods were still able to run scenes, DCL just stops running them for whatever reason. If the innkeep put restraints on me by herself, scenes ran fine. Just not if I asked to get tied.

17 hours ago, kiesu said:

Using "Vanilla prison" doesn't actually get rid of the DCL dialog and alt events at all. It just keeps you from going to the custom labor prison. I don't see changes to that in any change-log? Or should I be downloading POP to disable DCL prison?

From what I gathered from comments further back in this thread, it is intentionally supposed to be "always-on". Meant to be a "core feature" of the mod.

25 minutes ago, kiesu said:

Hey, possibly a bug with the Working Girl scenario. Works perfectly fine otherwise, except when asked to get "tied up tight" from innkeep, any sex scenes after that stop happening trough DCL. The dialog works, customer might even invite a friend that spawns on you, but sex scene never runs. You still get a reward for the supposed sex that was supposed to happen if you talk to the customer again though.

Forced a sex trigger via another mod while in this state and other mods were still able to run scenes, DCL just stops running them for whatever reason. If the innkeep put restraints on me by herself, scenes ran fine. Just not if I asked to get tied.

Have me a log?

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I can think of a character who could act as a money lender within DCL, if you've done enough quests to impress her, and if you don't pay her back, it could be very bad a lot of fun.

I've often wished there was a kinky money lender, and a little DF awareness would go a long way too.

Silly question, but does anyone ever need to borrow money in this game? From what I've heard, gold isn't exactly scarce for most players.

1 minute ago, Kimy said:

Silly question, but does anyone ever need to borrow money in this game? From what I've heard, gold isn't exactly scarce for most players.

If I don't cheat (console player.additem f xxxx), I often run short of cash early in the game (up to about level 20). After that, money is no object.

9 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Not for me, I think that earning gold in Skyrim is too easy.

Unless you use mods to balance the economy, I don't think that money is ever an issue.