When I activate "Rape enabled" at the top right of the "Rape" section, the menu freezes and I can't click any option. When I then exit the MCM, I can no longer access the MCM for Cursed loot while all others still work properly. Has this happened to anyone else? I tried exiting and loading the game again and it didn't work. The only thing that works is going back to a save before I enabled "Rape enable". I would love if anyone could help me out since I really wanted this feature enabled.

Also, the "Debug" section of the MCM freezes and does not load. I have to exit the MCM and open Cursed Loot again to change other things, but "Debug" never loads. 

I'm using the latest version (since I downloaded it a few days ago) and I used a clean save.

Edit: I started a new game and immediately went to the Cursed Loot MCM and the "Rape enabled" option and "Debug" sections worked normally. Does anyone know what could the problem be with my other save? I wouldn't want to restart and configure all my mods again.

21 hours ago, Maddac said:

i have had that happen too, mainly when there is two more guards

So reading on some other mod's pages i found you cant skip the dialogue at all. Let it process entirely and ive had no problems since

Another question is it possible for the feature in S.L.U.T.S Redux called the "S.L.U.T.S. Rehabilitation Program" to work with the the DCL prison system? Currently when getting arrested i only have "Surrender" or "be sent to prison options". Theoretically with the S.L.U.T.S. Redux mod i could have a third option to be sent to work off my bounty with the S.L.U.T.S. company. ( Not complaining love the mod just was wondering ) 

2 minutes ago, Jalko45 said:

Another question is it possible for the feature in S.L.U.T.S Redux called the "S.L.U.T.S. Rehabilitation Program" to work with the the DCL prison system? Currently when getting arrested i only have Surrender or be sent to prison options. 

no idea sorry, i dont use S.L.U.T.S, it is not stable in my load order

1 hour ago, aovl010 said:

Is the SE version no longer updated? I want to use various functions updated in LE version in SE.

Offical updates are stalled ?

Solution:

1. search SE Forum. There is a dowload link for Version 8.0. It is unoffical

2. Download Oldrim Version and make your own conversion. :D

3 hours ago, Jalko45 said:

Another question is it possible for the feature in S.L.U.T.S Redux called the "S.L.U.T.S. Rehabilitation Program" to work with the the DCL prison system?

The rehab program is not functional in latest version of the mod, so even if Cursed Loot added support to it, it still wouldn't work. And the mod was in some developer break right now, noone actually working on it. It is mostly stable mod otherwise though, just save game before you deliver cargo. You might drive the cart accidentally over the npc or he might rape and steal it or anything.

12 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Does anyone else stutter when the chain harness is equip?

They may behave differently on npcs/followers, but on player there shouldn't be any stutter. It should all depend on building Bodyslide correctly with HDT.

I'm having a weird problem with armbinders and other bindings not working properly, I will get the "you are bound and helpless" message and the items appear in the inventory and on the character(but doesn't play the bound idle), but nothing happens when I click to unequip and the free me debug feature does not remove the items. 

I have narrowed down my problem of animations getting missed to bound lesbian animations only. Rerunning FNIS didn't make any difference, and these specific animation (and only them) will fail to start in all cases, releasing the character instead.

Any idea what could be the cause? Maybe I set something wrong somewhere in SL or DDi or DCL's MCM? The only other difference compared to the time where it worked is that I updated to 8.3

I really like the new inn working girl addition :)

Imho such a job system might work well for other work mini quests and in combination with forced crime repayment work.

E.g. mining 50-100 ores or harvesting 50-100 wheat while also getting molested by other farm workers.

Thanks for your continued work on keeping Skyrim fun Kimy ?

Hi

Havent played for awhile and by mistake im running around with the rigid corset and cant get rid of it.....i have the keys but the mod tells me i cannot remove when im hooded, ok tried a hood , unlocked hood  but get the same message again " cant open when hooded" so how the hell do i get rid of that corset?

On 5/12/2019 at 8:06 PM, piotsze said:

Cool! Keep calm and "Fus-ro-doh!" ^.^ If not gagged, damnit... T.T

Well, all works fine for now.

Getting a few CTD, but for my game, that's usual when I meddle with modding. A couple hours of annoying playthrought with them and it fixes itself.

A bit surprised I got more help here regarding mods than on Steam Forums (new to Skyrim and modding, started like 2 months ago), as the issues I had with modding and asked for help on Steam are still unsolved T-T but they aren't a biggie as I play a custom race (Nymph and Succubuss) and such the "floating neck" doesn't affect me and the other is pure cosmetic on NPCs, a tad annoying for my tastes but it's just hair issues.

Anyway, thanks for the help. Will meddle a bit more with the mods to see where it will break again and form my story with whatever mods fit till that point.

Hello, I have a experienced a problem with this mod, it's making my game unplayable.

So: I recruited Leah, a while after that while looting a corpse I got a you equip a ball gag on a bound girl message. Since then my game stutters every five seconds. It is so severe that the game is unplayable. Using the shutdown all functions option in DCL MCM menu is an instant fix for the problem, but them the problem is obviously that DCL doesn't function at all.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Thanks!

PS: If someone writes load a save before it happend, I'm gonna be not nice! It's not a fix!

1 hour ago, TheArchlich said:

... I got a you equip a ball gag on a bound girl message. Since then my game stutters every five seconds...

That's maybe the first that anyone finds a possible clue to the stutters, though i haven't heard of it become that severe or unplayable. It might also help if you can show papyrus log.

Help or suggestions needed please. 

I have a problem (most likely not a bug with DCUR but a cross mod happening).  I seem to be spending a lot of time in the wonderful new  Dagonar prison (well wonderful for the first few times.) I seem to be sent there after nearly every defeat I have in the wilds. "the (agressor) notices you are worth a lot in bounty blah blah get sent to whatever hold jail."  I am running the 8.3 with Prison overhaul patched support and POP installed. I have "use vanilla prisons" ticked in crimes and chance of POP slider set to 100% yet everytime I lose a fight and have a bounty I get sent to Dagonar. The masochist in me makes me play through it even if sentanced to 10 or more days ( parole is a delight when it happens).  I am sure the mod which checks for bounties after losing a fight just sends a "go to x-jail" trigger and DCUR gets it and send me to Dagonar skipping maybe the vanilla prisons check and POP slider.  I am not sure.  I am hoping someone else has come across this  or something similar and has a fix or suggestion to reduce my time spent doing hard time and have more fun in the cities. (love the new guards attitudes towards punishment. Much more naughty in a good way haha).

On a very positive plus side. I can happy run a full sentance in Dagonar with no troubles from scripts stopping or CTD's.  Very stable now, whatever was changed worked wonderfully.

(I will be running a fresh game today with DCUR way down low in mod order.  if this fails I may try mid to high in load order.  After that it will be fisticuffs with nukes for knuckle dusters ;) )

1 hour ago, steelmagpie said:

Help or suggestions needed please. 

I have a problem (most likely not a bug with DCUR but a cross mod happening).  I seem to be spending a lot of time in the wonderful new  Dagonar prison (well wonderful for the first few times.) I seem to be sent there after nearly every defeat I have in the wilds. "the (agressor) notices you are worth a lot in bounty blah blah get sent to whatever hold jail."  I am running the 8.3 with Prison overhaul patched support and POP installed. I have "use vanilla prisons" ticked in crimes and chance of POP slider set to 100% yet everytime I lose a fight and have a bounty I get sent to Dagonar. The masochist in me makes me play through it even if sentanced to 10 or more days ( parole is a delight when it happens).  I am sure the mod which checks for bounties after losing a fight just sends a "go to x-jail" trigger and DCUR gets it and send me to Dagonar skipping maybe the vanilla prisons check and POP slider.  I am not sure.  I am hoping someone else has come across this  or something similar and has a fix or suggestion to reduce my time spent doing hard time and have more fun in the cities. (love the new guards attitudes towards punishment. Much more naughty in a good way haha).

On a very positive plus side. I can happy run a full sentance in Dagonar with no troubles from scripts stopping or CTD's.  Very stable now, whatever was changed worked wonderfully.

(I will be running a fresh game today with DCUR way down low in mod order.  if this fails I may try mid to high in load order.  After that it will be fisticuffs with nukes for knuckle dusters ;) )

The vanilla check skips the POP slider itself IIRC. Try turning that off?

Also what mod is sending you to prison is it DCL's own combat defeat or something else's, another mod might not be using the proper checks, not sure if that would be the other mod or DCL's problem I suppose if it is from outside it would depend where it's breaking.

Edit: Mods I know of with prison outcomes are Sexlab Defeat, Dragonborn in Distress, Sexlab Adventures, and DCL itself. I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

you could try and load a sav... oh!

try if this helps: disable all the random "bound girls" that get added by DCL

I'm sure the "you equip a ball gag on a bound girl" message is unrelated to the looting and just coincidentally (because you opened a container) happend together with DCL spawning and equipping a DCL "bound girl".

Still, even if you set the spawn rate to 0 now there will be some around until you free them.

Just new one want spawn and create conflicts while opening containers.

Thats my therory about that ^^

(because I only get that message if DCL bound girls are activated)

Althought the girls create lag I never had those crazy stutters your describe.

You could check your save for suspended stacks or unfinished/broken scripts tho.

Haha thanks! I'll try that.

How do you check for broken scripts, tho? O_O

Disabling bound girls have 0 effect on the stuttering.

I'm pretty sure that it's some bugged script checking for something it doesn't need to is causing the stuttering.

58 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

you can check your saves with FallrimTools which includes the Resaver tool

as soon as you load a save with it there should be a pop up telling you about unfinished/broken scripts

also you can see if you have suspended stacks

if you need to create "clean saves" you need to remove left overs via resaver too

if a mod fails to do something it can create unfinished scripts that might slow things down or get effects running on the PC stuck

Thanks for the info, but I found the problem already.

It's caused by Leah being my follower - if I dismiss her it's an instant fix even if she is still around. If I recruit her again the problem returns.

The mod dev should take a look at that imo.

I have another question.

As I'm new-ish to DD mods and such, since they weren't working most of the time, (but now they do, thanks to the 2 guys who helped) I was wondering something.

As I can't find the setting for when people start with "Woman, get over here" thingy, is there a mod that treats that as conflict when I refuse to allow me to beat them up if I'm not in the mood for them?

I get it, this is LL after all, but I'm also the Dragonborn, there should be something I got to say in the manner, instead of it all being at the whim of RNG (they take me regardless, the strap me up with a belt or leave me alone).

15 minutes ago, Rylalei said:

I have another question.

As I'm new-ish to DD mods and such, since they weren't working most of the time, (but now they do, thanks to the 2 guys who helped) I was wondering something.

As I can't find the setting for when people start with "Woman, get over here" thingy, is there a mod that treats that as conflict when I refuse to allow me to beat them up if I'm not in the mood for them?

I get it, this is LL after all, but I'm also the Dragonborn, there should be something I got to say in the manner, instead of it all being at the whim of RNG (they take me regardless, the strap me up with a belt or leave me alone).

You can disable all DCL rape functions. Also the woman get over here is under public incidency settings if I remember correctly.

And DCL is not an Immersive mod - even if you are level 500 and have 4000 health you will not be able to resist against level 1 begar with 30 hp.

What I did is I disabled all DCL rape functions and I'm running Deviously Enslaved and Dangerous Nights. You may only want to leave rape while sleeping in an inn on if you want some DCL quests like Jack the Belter to trigger.

8 minutes ago, TheArchlich said:

You can disable all DCL rape functions. Also the woman get over here is under public incidency settings if I remember correctly.

And DCL is not an Immersive mod - even if you are level 500 and have 4000 health you will not be able to resist against level 1 begar with 30 hp.

What I did is I disabled all DCL rape functions and I'm running Deviously Enslaved and Dangerous Nights. You may only want to leave rape while sleeping in an inn on if you want some DCL quests like Jack the Belter to trigger.

I know it's not an immersive mod, just gets a tad annoying if you get what I'm saying.

I'll check the settings and disable it then. I know some of the sex mods have a "resist" function, so I was wondering if DCL has one as well