38 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

Oh that happens anyway even vanilla skyrim usually it is because there are too many npcs in there at one time come back later try again. This bug gets worse thanks to mods from here but they are not the root cause.

I teleported by coc command and now I have now CTD. Well, skyrim is pretty buggy.

Go there in the day time before noon should be the least number of npcs in there since they are all out working and walking around. Should only be the innkeeper and his son and that filthy set of lizard skin boots sitting in a corner and one mercenary guy in there. Maybe that one bard in there too but that should be it by default. Go in there at night and lots of npcs in there including the crew of the red wave.

5 hours ago, keter682 said:

I have found a bug. When I try to enter into The Winking Skeever Skyrim CTD. The last strings in log is DCUR log.

Where did you find "Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life"? The 1.0 version from 2014 is unlikely to work with today's DD.

2 hours ago, Jalko45 said:

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas at to why the guards still attack me after being arrested. Im sent to the prison or start the "walk of shame" quest but the guards still attack after the dialogue. 

i have had that happen too, mainly when there is two more guards

8 hours ago, keter682 said:

I have found a bug. When I try to enter into The Winking Skeever Skyrim CTD. The last strings in log is DCUR log.

The last string in Papyrus log rarely has anything to do with a succeeding CTD.

The CTD could easily have happened much later, but in any case, can't easily be correlated with what's logged.

All it means is that DCL was the last thing to log something, it in no way means DCL caused the crash.

9 hours ago, Rylalei said:

A thing to note is that if I enable the mods and don't run FNIS, all characters will be stuck in the T-Pose, but the game will allow me access to Whiterun even with the mods enabled, but as soon as I run FNIS, that access stops.

That would suggest that the number of animations you have is a problem. Maybe it's not enough for FNIS to warn you, but it's causing issues in your game.

Try removing some other mod with animations and see if you can solve the problem.

Another thing that might cause issues is removing animations mid game. I've never tried it, but I suspect it might not work well.

21 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I have Solicitation on, and I didn't expect it to work until I'd loaded a save that was saved with 8.3 installed, but even then, it didn't appear.

However, I haven't used "vanilla" DCL solicitation recently, so maybe that is required to get the quest loaded or something.

the working girl option also only appears if you are not wearing any devious devices. even wearing soulgems on nipple/clit is enough for it not to appear.

12 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I'm using only 1k textures because of crappy old GTX 960. But you always need to run Bodyslide and FNIS after installing big mods like this.

my crappy old GTX960 runs 2k textures from DCL just fine, its not your card, its a setting ie enboost, or memory config. I have 2k terrain textures etc loading as well. I have an I5 with 16gb memory as well

Two small bugs:

1. Was defeated by some vampires and failed the resist. 4 of them rapes me and than realized that I had a bounty so they sent me to jail. The problem is that during the not-so-short delay between the first announcment about the jail until the cuffs and the second message ''you have been sentenced to X days...'' they are hostile again and manage to defeat me again. Giving me another option to resist and fail and bug the whole system. Maybe add a check or a timer to prevent them from returning to hostility in case of the jail result?

2. I was sentenced to a walk of shame while wearing the slave suit. The result was I got only the gag, as the suit blocked the dress, which means I had walk of shame at running speed. Maybe add a check not to start walk of shame if either mouth or body are already bound?

One thing that bothers me greatly is,  that certain armbinders make my arms stick out to the side with no hands. Bumblebee for example.

I started with the captured princess quest, and there, everything works super fine. But if I equip one of the fancier, more modern styles like bumblebee, my arms stick out to the side which breaks my immersion and kind of ruins it for me.

Any hint on fixing this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your great efforts in making Skyrim kinky. I still can't believe that such cool content exist. ?

1 hour ago, Maddac said:

the working girl option also only appears if you are not wearing any devious devices. even wearing soulgems on nipple/clit is enough for it not to appear.

That would probably clock it for me then. It could well be the cause.

I believe my character has had the Sanguine device since whenever, and probably has always had other items too when I've been in inns.

They would be fairly minor things, like corset, or gloves, or piercings ... possibly a collar too.

Character is in an inn right, in fact, but has a ton of items.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

That would suggest that the number of animations you have is a problem. Maybe it's not enough for FNIS to warn you, but it's causing issues in your game.

Try removing some other mod with animations and see if you can solve the problem.

Another thing that might cause issues is removing animations mid game. I've never tried it, but I suspect it might not work well.

I find it odd that's only happening around Whiterun specifically. As I can enter other cities and it has no issues. And no, I don't have any mods that modify Whiterun in any way.

I will try that, tho I doubt there's "too many" animations, as recently (after I had the issues with DD mods) I installed some other animation mods that I use atm and all work, but I will give it a try.

Hi Kimy, I have now tried using DCL8.3 and it still crashes after I unlock Chloe, add her as a follower and ask if she is "good to go?". the furthest i managed to get before it crashes is to just before the frostbite spiders.

I have attached my papyrus log which revealed a couple of errors for Chloe

[05/12/2019 - 10:11:22PM] Error:  (500DCE58): Cannot set sleep or default outfit to None.
stack:
    [ (500DCE58)].Actor.SetOutfit() - "<native>" Line ?
    .dcur_chloequest_stage30releasechloe.Fragment_0() - "dcur_chloequest_stage30releasechloe.psc" Line 14

[05/12/2019 - 10:12:20PM] Error:  (500DCE58): Cannot set sleep or default outfit to None.
stack:
    [ (500DCE58)].Actor.SetOutfit() - "<native>" Line ?
    .dcur_chloequest_setstages40.Fragment_0() - "dcur_chloequest_setstages40.psc" Line 13

I have also noted that since DCL8.1 you modified Chloes dialogue removing solicitation and restraint dialogue. I am wondering if any changes you made have had an affect on AFT causing an issue making skyrim crash?

my current load order is attached as well, thanks for making such a great mod.

Papyrus.0.log loadorder.txt

15 hours ago, Rylalei said:

I know I can just avoid Whiterun and such, but for the game play I want to create, having access to Whiterun is kind of a must as I want a few more of the Devious mods, but since all require DDa, i and x, I can't really make it work atm.

Try also while being outside Whiterun, let just say near Whiterun Stables probably you don't CTD there - open your console and input:

coc WhiterunBanneredMare

this will instantly "teleport" you inside Bannered Mare, near the bed. (Skyrim COC Locations - from wiki)

This way you will avoid going through main gate. Now - there are two options:

1. Game will not CTD - means that your are fine here, after that go outside from Bannered Mare, and:

a) if game CTD - means that there are changes inside Whiterun - that game doesn't like at all. Potential problem when while in middle-game you have installed additional mods, which made structural changes by adding houses or other constructions, like:

I. JK'S SKYRIM - (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61035)

II. Milk Mod Economy - adding milking stations (pumps)

III. Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground - changes well at Whiterun Market Place to a cage structure

b) game will not CTD - you are ok here

2. Game will CTD - can mean anything, there are too much mods that are adding items, followers, additional NPC's or changes interior structure to the inside of Bannered Mare

My next advices will be:

You should use "Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch" (this is USLEEP) - but only if playing Legendary Edition of Skyrim. Don't mix it with older USKP patches (those are USLEEP predecessors).

Basic rules after installing any mod or upgrading any mod and ALL of it's requirements (some mods will require you to install also ZaZ pack with animations, not only DDi, DDa, DDx).

Make sure you are using correct skeleton like XPMSE (with or without HDT, if choose +HDT - install HDT Physics Extension), run FNIS For Users, run BodySlide - to generate outfits. (Avoid mixing UUNP with CBBE body versions - if possible.)

Also don't mix HDT Physics with SMP-PE/HDT-SMP (asian guys and gals use this very often). Those are different Physics types and can couse you a lot of headache. Make sure u play at max 60 FPS - HDT will behave oddly when you play in more than 60+ FPS. Vertical synchronisation - in nVidia Control Panel.

Double check if you are using correct mod versions for Skyrim. For LE (Legendary Edition) or SE (Special Edition).

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Bumblebee versions of DDs are from DDe.

If your using an old DDe version you might want to upgrade.

If it's the new DDe version you should report that on the DDe support topic.

Thanks for pointing this out. Wasn't aware of that and will post it there. Cheers. ?

1 hour ago, piotsze said:

Try also while being outside Whiterun, let just say near Whiterun Stables probably you don't CTD there - open your console and input:

coc WhiterunBanneredMare

this will instantly "teleport" you inside Bannered Mare, near the bed. (Skyrim COC Locations - from wiki)

This way you will avoid going through main gate. Now - there are two options:

1. Game will not CTD - means that your are fine here, after that go outside from Bannered Mare, and:

a) if game CTD - means that there are changes inside Whiterun - that game doesn't like at all. Potential problem when while in middle-game you have installed additional mods, which made structural changes by adding houses or other constructions, like:

I. JK'S SKYRIM - (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61035)

II. Milk Mod Economy - adding milking stations (pumps)

III. Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground - changes well at Whiterun Market Place to a cage structure

b) game will not CTD - you are ok here

2. Game will CTD - can mean anything, there are too much mods that are adding items, followers, additional NPC's or changes interior structure to the inside of Bannered Mare

My next advices will be:

You should use "Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch" (this is USLEEP) - but only if playing Legendary Edition of Skyrim. Don't mix it with older USKP patches (those are USLEEP predecessors).

Basic rules after installing any mod or upgrading any mod and ALL of it's requirements (some mods will require you to install also ZaZ pack with animations, not only DDi, DDa, DDx).

Make sure you are using correct skeleton like XPMSE (with or without HDT, if choose +HDT - install HDT Physics Extension), run FNIS For Users, run BodySlide - to generate outfits. (Avoid mixing UUNP with CBBE body versions - if possible.)

Also don't mix HDT Physics with SMP-PE/HDT-SMP (asian guys and gals use this very often). Those are different Physics types and can couse you a lot of headache. Make sure u play at max 60 FPS - HDT will behave oddly when you play in more than 60+ FPS. Vertical synchronisation - in nVidia Control Panel.

Double check if you are using correct mod versions for Skyrim. For LE (Legendary Edition) or SE (Special Edition).

Thank you for the help, but the thing is a bit different.

If I try to get to Whiterun from outside, the range before it CTD is near Laura's Bondage Shop area, so Whiterun Stables are offlimit, so to say.

While if inside, say I activate the mods while I'm already in a building in Whiterun, it loads perfectly but when trying to exit said building, I get an infinite loading screen, while if I am in Whiterun directly and try to load that game, I get the infinite loading screen.

1 hour ago, Rylalei said:

Thank you for the help, but the thing is a bit different.

If I try to get to Whiterun from outside, the range before it CTD is near Laura's Bondage Shop area, so Whiterun Stables are offlimit, so to say.

While if inside, say I activate the mods while I'm already in a building in Whiterun, it loads perfectly but when trying to exit said building, I get an infinite loading screen, while if I am in Whiterun directly and try to load that game, I get the infinite loading screen.

Here, anti-infinity loading screen solution. It's called Safety Load. I've checked it inside my MO. Didn't remembered but already using it. ?

Something is wrong with cells. They didn't regenerate. It shall take 30 Skyrims days to regenerate cells - map regions - after killing monsters or from thrown items on the ground. Try also wait it out or sleep it out for this period of time. (30 days are common to wait outside the cell)

This happened to me when i played mods with monsters, killed them. After killing i actually have removed monster mod, but those killed monsters were present in my savegame laying probably outside in the wilderness (as unexisting objects? - guessing here).

So after loading and travelling through wilderness in game - i did have got CTD's near the place they were killed.

After above if it doesn't help - make a Quicksave. Hit "F5" on your keyboard before next step.

Open up console and write:

player.kill

this should kill you - to reset any scripts pending on your character. After that load your save and check it out - if game didn't automatically quickload it for you.

If above solution also doesn't help: download and use "Save Game Script Cleaner" - yes it clears leftovers from your save game from mods that you have removed but even deleted forms and scripts from deleted mods are still in your save file. Skyrim doesn't automatically clear them out. Those lefovers might be a case here. This shall really help out. If it doesn't - idk what will... xD

Look inside Spoiler what to click in above tool.

Spoiler

savetool.JPG

1 hour ago, piotsze said:

Here, anti-infinity loading screen solution. It's called Safety Load. I've checked it inside my MO. Didn't remembered but already using it. ?

Something is wrong with cells. They didn't regenerate. It shall take 30 Skyrims days to regenerate cells - map regions - after killing monsters or from thrown items on the ground. Try also wait it out or sleep it out for this period of time. (30 days are common to wait outside the cell)

This happened to me when i played mods with monsters, killed them. After killing i actually have removed monster mod, but those killed monsters were present in my savegame laying probably outside in the wilderness (as unexisting objects? - guessing here).

So after loading and travelling through wilderness in game - i did have got CTD's near the place they were killed.

After above if it doesn't help - make a Quicksave. Hit "F5" on your keyboard before next step.

Open up console and write:

player.kill

this should kill you - to reset any scripts pending on your character. After that load your save and check it out - if game didn't automatically quickload it for you.

If above solution also doesn't help: download and use "Save Game Script Cleaner" - yes it clears leftovers from your save game from mods that you have removed but even deleted forms and scripts from deleted mods are still in your save file. Skyrim doesn't automatically clear them out. Those lefovers might be a case here. This shall really help out. If it doesn't - idk what will... xD

Look inside Spoiler what to click in above tool.

Reveal hidden contents

savetool.JPG

Thank you. Will try them out and let you know how it all works, hopefully good XD

12 minutes ago, Rylalei said:

Thank you. Will try them out and let you know how it all works, hopefully good XD

Cool! Keep calm and "Fus-ro-doh!" ^.^ If not gagged, damnit... T.T

I started playing Slaverun again and I found out that everytime I got some serious DD items equipped by the slave master or bellamy I wouldnt be able to unequip them. Also the MCM options inside DCL and DD both disappear, other mods are fine. Idk what is causing the issue. I dont think this a Slaverun mod problem but something else.

7 hours ago, Rylalei said:

I find it odd that's only happening around Whiterun specifically. As I can enter other cities and it has no issues. And no, I don't have any mods that modify Whiterun in any way.

I will try that, tho I doubt there's "too many" animations, as recently (after I had the issues with DD mods) I installed some other animation mods that I use atm and all work, but I will give it a try.

Too many animations would cause a CTD when you loaded the game.  You are experiencing a "the straw that broke the camel's back" situation where the game crashes while trying to load certain points.  Often simply waiting a few hours (game time, not real time) can make something you couldn't enter passable.

However, you should be using the known patches because those patches do in fact fix (or more accurately band-aid) some of those issues allowing you to get more mods installed before you hit that wall again.

Check here: Crash fixes - Downloads - Skyrim Non Adult Mods - LoversLab That particular mod fixes many things but also notice that it discusses other mods that also fix additional things.