12 hours ago, glebbus13 said:

Has DCL 8.2 changed anything about followers? I'm asking because I have CTDs after 10 seconds when I'm standing near my follower and almos instantly CTD after I change follower's outfit. Had to switch back to 8.0 where this problem doesn't occur.

I have this problem with Chloe once i add her as a follower in Helgen Keep. I have previously posted the issue but Kimy hasnt come back to me about it. Would like to know if other people are having similar issue, particularly with Chloe. I use AFT and am wondering if there is a compatibility issue now. on version 8.0 i can complete the Chloe quest line with no problems. both 8.1 and 8.2 crash constantly with Chloe but otherwise work fine for other quests

1 hour ago, Zor2k13 said:

Yeah that ain't gonna happen lol. Hey can we get a dagonar prison DCL LAL addon start option? There is already the DCL LAL addon why not just toss that in there?

Maria Eden breaks all other devious mods, totally not worth the effort of tearing your hair out to make it work nicely. if you want similar functionality that is going to play nicely with DCL etc use Devious Followers. seriously do yourself a favour and get rid of Maria Eden. even the author of Maria Eden says it doesnt work with other mods and the author has no intention of updating it.

6 hours ago, Maddac said:

I have this problem with Chloe once i add her as a follower in Helgen Keep. I have previously posted the issue but Kimy hasnt come back to me about it. Would like to know if other people are having similar issue, particularly with Chloe. I use AFT and am wondering if there is a compatibility issue now. on version 8.0 i can complete the Chloe quest line with no problems. both 8.1 and 8.2 crash constantly with Chloe but otherwise work fine for other quests

I use EFF rather then AFT, but have not had any crashes because of Chloe with 8.2.

I have had Chloe become invisible, from the chains on her restraints going crazy, but that would be before adding her as a follower or a fair bit later in her storyline.

10 hours ago, Maddac said:

I have one CTD problem with the vanilla followers, but not with Chloe or any other non-vanilla followers. See here. I don't use AFT, EFF or any similar mods atm.

I found out what it was blocking the dagonar prison quest, sexist guards mod. Once I disabled guard dialogue option and trigger guard quest option then I could get the dagonar quest going plus it helped to steal something right in front of a guard. Turns out I get one day for one gold value so I have to steal something valuable to get thrown in there for a long time.

I couldn't get the warden to screw my character she was 100 aroused and I chose her dialogue to get sex but she just stood there. Even after being unlocked from everything on the way out she still didn't partake of my character.

So I have discovered a possible flaw with Dagonar Prison when you use the Vanilla Prisons option. I had murdered Nazeem after becoming Thane of Whiterun but when the guards accepted my surrender, the option to use my Get Out Of Jail Free card didn’t work. Not sure if it affects the bribe options from being thieves guild or having the speech perk yet.

Does solicitation feature fails to strip weapons from PC/NPC only for me or it's a common issue? I've had to add explict dclibs.stripweapons calls for each actor and recompile dcur_solicitationquestscript.psc to get it work as intended (sadly my poor skills doesn't allow to to re-equip them after the scene end).

Int actorIndex = sexactors.Length
While actorIndex
	actorIndex -= 1
	dclibs.stripweapons(sexactors[actorIndex])
EndWhile

Im tempted to update from v8.0 to v8.2 but am not sure if i should do it since i am in a 400+ long save file, Which despite all the mods i have is still fairly stable. But CTD are always a paranoia for me.

So has anyone else updated from v8.0 with no issues?

Hello Kimy, I have a small suggestion, and I'd love to hear what you think (even if it's just "that's too much work, sorry").

Admittedly, it relies on being able to interrupt a Sexlab scene. I don't know if that's a thing that's even possible to do safely, and if so, whether it requires a lot of work or not. So if this is a dealbreaker, then nevermind.

Anyway, the suggestion is: allow the DCL Slave Collar to punish the wearer for masturbation.

Reasoning:

• Unlocking the collar requires having sex a number of times. This, together with the name 'slave collar', implies that the collar is designed to drive the wearer towards being a good little fucktoy to other people. As such, a mechanic that emphasiszes this 'other people' makes sense.
  • The player will be compelled to offer themselves to NPCs in order to get rid of their arousal. This makes you feel much more like an actual sex slave than just having the threat of rape loom over you because you happen to be naked.
  • Depending on how the mod evaluates what 'having sex' means, it's quite possible that playing a Sexlab solo scene (i.e. masturbation) counts as having sex. Meaning it would count towards the release condition. In such a case, you have another reason for interrupting masturbation.
  • It gives the Slave Collar another thing that makes it feel distinct from the other forced nudity collars.

I personally use masturbation scenes often when I'm about to enter a dungeon or want to level a skill, in order to get rid of various negative effects of high arousal - slower leveling speed, a blurry screen (with the right mod), increased chances of cursed traps, loss of control, the works. And doesn't loss of control sometimes also result in masturbation? So yeah, this definitely does come up in gameplay.

How it would work:

• Someone or something starts a Sexlab solo scene for the player character for any reason
  • The first animation stage is played normally
  • Instead of progressing to the second animation stage, the scene is interrupted there
  • A punitive shock is applied, dealing damage to the wearer, and causing a stagger animation
  • The message "Slavegirls don't touch themselves!" is presented to the player in the top left

The player then faces a choice of whether to remain horny, and accept the consequences, or to find an NPC and offer themselves (and hope they don't want a blowjob).

2 hours ago, TheArchlich said:

That's not true. There is not such an option.

There is, but you may have other mod overriding Cursed Loot's dialog perhaps? Move DCL lower in load order. If that's not helping it's propably some bug. Try different blacksmiths too, i know Adrianne in Whiterun works. You either remove it with console or use MCM's "Free me!".

The dialog will specifically have a word "high security" in it. Also regular "Heavy yoke" is not high security.

@SpaceSoap 

I need some help! DCL is causing CTD's when in or near Helgen. Opening a menu also causes it to crash.

Show load order please? (Use spoiler button) How does Cursed Loot behave elsewhere in the world, and how much have you played with it?

Hello,

first thanks for this really nice Mod.

And second a small question...

Is it possible to change the Slave Boots ( the Ring shoes) to Ballet Heels in the Dagonar Prison ? I am not a big fan of this Heels with Ring under it ...

I see that on a Table are the Red Ballet Heels, but have no idee how ( or it is Possible) to change to this ?

Sorry of course only a minor issue .. the Rest ist Really Greate. Thank you verry Much.

Kargano

Small bug report
Sorry if its already reported or if its problem actually caused by an other mod

Rape enabled
Chastity prevent Rape disabled
Attackers can remove belts enabled (default 50% no option to change the value)

outside in the open world chastiy prevents being raped nothing happen can not move anymore have to reload save

also inside cities

seams to work fine inside buildings

thanks for your work

I noticed that if you have Enable Body Resize ticked it freezes the game for like split second every time the body is updated, which is like every 30 sec.

edit: Actually the problem still occurs even after i disabled it. But i'm sure that the body resize was causing it as well.

Just thought of an idea for the mod. Devious Treasure Maps. The idea is that they lead to a random chest located somewhere in Skyrim, but the chest can do one of three things.

1: Just be a lucky reward.

2: Be a lucky reward that both ties them up and gives them good loot.

3: Be a prank map that gets the player locked up in timed/high-security/extreme restraints.

@Zaflis

load order:

00 Skyrim

01 Update

02 Dawnguard

03 Hearthfires

04 Dragonborn

05 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch

06 Sexlab

07 Sexlab Aroused redux

08 DD-Assets

09 DD-integration

0A DD-Expansion

0B Zaz Animation Pack

0C SkyUI

0D FNIS

0E Realistic Ragdoll Force

0F FNIS_PCEA2

10 Race Menu Morphs CBBE

11 Captured Dreams

12 DCL

13 Race Menu

14 Race Menu Plugin

I have CBBE, HDT physics extension, XP32 Maximum Skeleton and the FNIS creature pack installed too

This was the order LOOT put them in. To how it acts elsewhere i haven't been able to test because This is a newer PC and I don't have any old saves to test before i got DCL. So i can't get past the Helgen Keep.

Hey Kimy! Love the mod, it's really made Skyrim fun for me again!

Also, I'm very glad to see that it's being constantly worked on, and that you engage with the forums for bug fixes and suggestions. I think that's crucial to the longevity of any mod!

Anyhow, I've noticed a couple of bugs and errors during my ~50 hours of playing with DCL. I thought I'd post about them here for possible fixing in the next version (assuming of course that I haven't somehow broken something on my end).

Firstly, about self-bondage. All of its functions are working well for me, except one: At certain points (I think it's caused by high arousal) attempting to drop a DD item from my inventory causes a popup about how my character doesn't want to throw it away. She is instead supposed to put it on. However, instead of locking automatically, the mod attempts to equip the item in the standard way. This brings up the popup with the item's description, and the player can simply select the 'Carry On' option, avoiding the bondage event entirely. I imagine this is not the way this function is supposed to work.

Secondly, relating to the Straitjackets. I've found that Straitjackets do not count as bondage items for purposes of masturbating. Wearing a straitjacket does not force bound animations in the way that armbinders, yokes or shackles do. This has a number of effects: A straitjacketed character can masturbate (by using the key binding from SexLab Aroused or by being forced to do so by high arousal), causing standard SexLab animations to play despite the character not using their hands. In addition, the problem is carried over to Chastity Belts while jacketed too: A character wearing a jacket and a belt will play the 'DDBeltedSolo' animation, which again looks odd without any hand movement. Similar animation issues also exist when a character is edged or otherwise vibed by plugs while jacketed. Admittedly, I'm not entirely sure if this is an issue with DCL or one of the DD mods themselves, but it seems like such a simple fix since the proper animations already exist and are in use by other devices.

Leaving the bugs aside, I just wanna say congratulations again on an amazing mod!

PS: If I could be so selfish as to make a suggestion, could you show straitjackets some love by adding a DCL event with a custom jacket? It seems a bit odd to me that there are around 10 collars with unique effects and not one special straitjacket. I guess people aren't very fond of them for some reason?

3 hours ago, SpaceSoap said:

I have CBBE, HDT physics extension, XP32 Maximum Skeleton and the FNIS creature pack installed too

This was the order LOOT put them in. To how it acts elsewhere i haven't been able to test because This is a newer PC and I don't have any old saves to test before i got DCL. So i can't get past the Helgen Keep.

It should be "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended". And also run a batch build in Bodyslide after you selected HDT body and preset.