12 hours ago, Seph64 said:

Ok, I am stumped. I surrendered to a Bandit after being trapped in restraints from opening a Darepack, went through the "rape" scene, and the Bandit ended up stealing my stuff. Game put me on the quest to find my stuff, but I get back to the area selected by the quest marker and... nothing, no quest updates or any clues to go on.

It's still in the log so quest is still on. The bandits may travel from their location though? You don't know exactly which way they went though, just have to search further. I know it seems very buggy behavior, but it's also immersive. I do not know if it's how it was intended to work, and neither can we guarantee that your loot still exists.

12 hours ago, Seph64 said:

Ok, I am stumped. I surrendered to a Bandit after being trapped in restraints from opening a Darepack, went through the "rape" scene, and the Bandit ended up stealing my stuff. Game put me on the quest to find my stuff, but I get back to the area selected by the quest marker and... nothing, no quest updates or any clues to go on. Did I miss something?

Edit: I guess I might have missed the time limit? But if so, wouldn't the quest "fail" and remove itself from my quest log?

Does the combat surrender work normally for you? So far for me it doesn't seem to trigger the rape scene. When i click "accept my fate" they just put some restraints on pc and meanwhile the npc goes running after chickens or something.

On 4/20/2019 at 1:42 PM, Roggvir said:

I just noticed something weird...

When you toggle rape to ON, you will get attacked by all kinds of animals, even if you set the animals toggle to OFF.
EDIT2: Since i am doing it right now, here is how the code above could be changed to make it work as intended:

Reveal hidden contents

; if it's a creature, make sure they are allowed
    if currenttest.HasKeyword(dcumenu.ActorTypeCreature) && (!dcumenu.dcur_humanoidcreaturessexlist.HasForm(currenttest.GetLeveledActorBase().GetRace()) || !dcumenu.sexAllowHumanoids)
        if dcumenu.debuglogenabled    
            debug.trace("[DCUR] - Rejected: " + currenttest.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + ". Reason: Actor is humanoid creature, disabled in MCM.")
        endif
        Return false
    endif    
    ; if it's an animal, make sure it's allowed
    if currenttest.HasKeyword(dcumenu.ActorTypeAnimal) && (!dcumenu.dcur_creaturesexlist.HasForm(currenttest.GetLeveledActorBase().GetRace()) || !dcumenu.sexAllowCreatures)
        if dcumenu.debuglogenabled    
            debug.trace("[DCUR] - Rejected: " + currenttest.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + ". Reason: Actor is animal.")
        endif
        return false
    endif

Good find. :) I'm wondering if a similar thing could be the reason that in DDi the filters still kinda apply, making the animations freak out? @Kimy I know you don't want to deal with creatures, but if it's simple enough... could you have a look at that in DDi? It's the reason i always have to turn the filters off, although i'd like to use them.

Other stuff is rather general Skyrim related and you don't need bother to read it. ;) 

On 4/19/2019 at 10:24 PM, muggl3z said:

'ellos! Absolutely LOVE your work Kimy.

How might one go about doing this in MO?

Double click XMPSE and pull up the esp into the top box?

Been a while but in case you still didn't figure it out: uncheck the .esp at the right side, it is still required left, though.

On 4/20/2019 at 12:07 AM, permidion said:

I thought you needed XMPSE if you wanted to have belly inflation ? at least for me it doesnt work without it.

You need to have it installed, but you don't need the .esp. Might depend on other mods/settings, though. I honestly never figured out how SLIF works exactly, but i remember options to use skeleton nodes instead of other stuff, not 100% sure if it would still work then.

On 4/21/2019 at 10:36 AM, Hiddenname21 said:

My second problem, and the one I imagine is more important as to me getting help with my first, is I don't know where the log messages go.  (also I can't find my skyrim.ini, only files that seem like it but not exact that I don't want to mess with willy-nilly so I don' have Python logs either).

So questions are: 2, where are the log messages so I can provide them, (or python logs) and 1: what is up with my version of 8.2?

C:\Users\UserName\Documents\My Games\skyrim 

is the path where you both find your .ini and the logs. And disable the "hide file extentions of known file types" in Windows.

On 4/22/2019 at 6:17 PM, x3kmak said:

@Kimy For some reason when the the guard or the warden inspects me, Im flooded with "attacking the guard messages" and get teleported to cell with full bondage set, Also is there any way to install DCL precious versions? I wanted to play with POP and Cursed Loot due to the former having a bounty system.

For know i'd recommend to use Sexlab Adventures if you want a bounty system. Might be overkill if that's all you want, but it's by far the best bounty system i've seen. By experience i can tell that randomizing laws every few days is a bad idea, though, if you don't want to spend a lot of time in prison or check the MCM before every fast travel. And possibly randomzing at all. Traveling to a town where both wearing clothes and having cum on you is a crime, and a condition that beeing naked always can trigger rape can be... exhausting.^^

Didn't try if such conditions would make your time in prison endless, though.

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

It's still in the log so quest is still on. The bandits may travel from their location though? You don't know exactly which way they went though, just have to search further. I know it seems very buggy behavior, but it's also immersive. I do not know if it's how it was intended to work, and neither can we guarantee that your loot still exists.

I think the reason I can't seem find the thief, no matter how far I look (even with detect life) is that the thief was a random encounter mob, and thus the game deleted the npc once the encounter was over? I am not sure if that is how it works, though.

I decided to give up looking for the thief, I remade the gear that was stolen, and in the process of making back the gold (which was not really all that much anyway). 

47 minutes ago, videosxdfa5 said:

Hello, i have a problem with Leah and Leon, and that is that i cant start the slavery, there is no option, i can simply have them as followers. I even started a new game and its still not working

As of a few updates ago I think, you have to do Leon's Quest in order to become one of their slaves. You get to pick who at the end of the quest.

28 minutes ago, Seph64 said:

I think the reason I can't seem find the thief, no matter how far I look (even with detect life) is that the thief was a random encounter mob, and thus the game deleted the npc once the encounter was over? I am not sure if that is how it works, though.

I decided to give up looking for the thief, I remade the gear that was stolen, and in the process of making back the gold (which was not really all that much anyway). 

Sounds a reasonable explanation

FWIW, in one (much earlier) version of DCL. my PC's stuff was stolen by a chaurus which, on its death, became a green stain on the stone floor.  The recover gear quest marker sat quite happily, unable to be activated, in the middle of the puddle ? 

35 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

FWIW, in one (much earlier) version of DCL. my PC's stuff was stolen by a chaurus which, on its death, became a green stain on the stone floor.  The recover gear quest marker sat quite happily, unable to be activated, in the middle of the puddle ? 

As far as i know Skyrim, if any NPC/Creature/whatever is given a quest item, it would never disappear. DCL could give "some" dummy quest item to keep that npc active at least until 3 days or how long it's supposed to be. The quest could be tracking for that item, which then get deleted when found or quest expired.

12 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Good find. :) I'm wondering if a similar thing could be the reason that in DDi the filters still kinda apply, making the animations freak out? @Kimy I know you don't want to deal with creatures, but if it's simple enough... could you have a look at that in DDi? It's the reason i always have to turn the filters off, although i'd like to use them.

Yeah, I will fix that in DDI, too. As the reporting poster already pointed out, that bug more creates unnecessary script load than actual problems, as SexLab would try to set up an animation that would later fail anyway. While DD and DCL do not and will never support bestiality, it's also not my intention to actively prevent such content for users who want it.

12 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

For know i'd recommend to use Sexlab Adventures if you want a bounty system. Might be overkill if that's all you want, but it's by far the best bounty system i've seen. By experience i can tell that randomizing laws every few days is a bad idea, though, if you don't want to spend a lot of time in prison or check the MCM before every fast travel. And possibly randomzing at all. Traveling to a town where both wearing clothes and having cum on you is a crime, and a condition that beeing naked always can trigger rape can be... exhausting.^^

A bounty system is something I want to add in a later DCL version.

So, i finish Leon's quest and I pick Leah. Then the game takes off all my devices, letting me naked, then when i talk to Leah all that i can chose is: Attempt to steal the key, and to talk to her, witch only lets me to give her my gold and to have sex with her. Any solutions?

3 hours ago, videosxdfa5 said:

So, i finish Leon's quest and I pick Leah. Then the game takes off all my devices, letting me naked, then when i talk to Leah all that i can chose is: Attempt to steal the key, and to talk to her, witch only lets me to give her my gold and to have sex with her. Any solutions?

those are the vanilla dialogue options for XDFF, I don't recall all the always active rules offhand, but i'm fairly sure she will remove any clothing you try to wear while in or around a town/city. There should also be popups for random rules regularly until enough are active, after a while a rule will end and a new one added shortly after. 

Edit: You should also have a collar equipped as part of XDFF

1 hour ago, Tenri said:

those are the vanilla dialogue options for XDFF, I don't recall all the always active rules offhand, but i'm fairly sure she will remove any clothing you try to wear while in or around a town/city. There should also be popups for random rules regularly until enough are active, after a while a rule will end and a new one added shortly after. 

Edit: You should also have a collar equipped as part of XDFF

Well, I dont have no collar or anything, and is there a way to edit the XDFF? I want more options, in detail, the options that it had before.

42 minutes ago, videosxdfa5 said:

Well, I dont have no collar or anything, and is there a way to edit the XDFF? I want more options, in detail, the options that it had before.

The mod I mentioned previously more XDFF rules has additional always active and random rules (as well as the ability to change the maximum number of rules, what rules are available to happen at all, and configure gold/distance limits) Though as I said before I don't think it has been updated since XDFF was first added to DCL. Other than that and modifying how difficult it is to escape, currently no configuration is available.

Last I remember XDFF is still unfinished not broken just there is more to come.

As for not having a collar, XDFF might not have started up properly I'm not sure. I have done Leon's quest and it started XDFF fine for me with either him or Leah as the master it should remove all the devices added during the quest and add a new collar that has the coded lock. That was a couple updates ago, though I don't think the updates since have touched anything around XDFF.

If you skipped through the dialogue with Leon at the end maybe wait for it to end normally, I think I saw someone saying a little while ago that stuff broke because they were impatient.

2 minutes ago, Tenri said:

The mod I mentioned previously more XDFF rules has additional always active and random rules (as well as the ability to change the maximum number of rules, what rules are available to happen at all, and configure gold/distance limits) Though as I said before I don't think it has been updated since XDFF was first added to DCL. Other than that and modifying how difficult it is to escape, currently no configuration is available.

Last I remember XDFF is still unfinished not broken just there is more to come.

As for not having a collar, XDFF might not have started up properly im not sure. I have done Leon's quest and it started XDFF fine for me with either him or Leah as the master it should remove all the devices added during the quest and add a new collar that has the coded lock. That was a couple updates ago, though I don't think the updates since have touched anything around XDFF.

If you skipped through the dialogue with Leon at the end maybe wait for it to end normally, I think I saw someone saying a little while ago that stuff broke because they were impatient.

Well, i found the more XDFF rules mod and installed it, and it seems everything is working fine, the only problem i have now is the collar, and i also tried waiting for the last dialog to end normally, I even get a notification of attemting to start XDFF,

15 minutes ago, videosxdfa5 said:

Well, i found the more XDFF rules mod and installed it, and it seems everything is working fine, the only problem i have now is the collar, and i also tried waiting for the last dialog to end normally, I even get a notification of attemting to start XDFF,

No ideas here as to why the collar isn't being equipped, maybe try either ending the enslavement then force starting it though more rules, or just ending the quest without enslavement then force starting it. If that works might be a problem with the quest, either in the version or your save I couldn't even begin to guess without taking the code apart.

13 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Didn't try if such conditions would make your time in prison endless, though.

Jesus dude this is actually one type of mod I was looking for, thx for suggestion.

I'm really digging the Prison, amazing job on that!

Just a quick suggestion, before the guards arrest you, could you send the Deviously Helpless Suspend Event some mods listen to? And of course the resume event once you get out of jail. SexLab Adventures listens for it for example, which I have to manually disable for now once I go to prison.

My game keep crashing when I get sent to the prison, everything's fine otherwise.

I'm wondering if it's a load order issue? I put it through LOOT, but nothing's changed, so I've really no idea where to start on changing it if it is the problem.

I'll put it below just in case.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
Amputator.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1
Skyrim Romance Animated.esp=1
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
SleepTight.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - High.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
DeviousFollowers.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp=1
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp=1

Any help would be appreciated.

On 4/25/2019 at 6:06 PM, Maddac said:

i just tried another game with a different set of mods loaded and still having a problem with game crashing after i free Chloe and then ask her if she is "Good to go?". this is the same problem as the more heavily modded skyrim i play with normally, and I have never had the problem prior to 8.2 on the heavily modded one i play normally. none of the mods i use modify Helgen Keep at all apart from DCL

Ok so still having a problem with game crashing after i free Chloe in Helgen Keep. I can play with exactly the same mods in the same load order with DCL 8.0 and not have a problem with crashing and play for hours. I have now tried with both DCL 8.1 and DCL 8.2 on new games and without fail the game will crash in Helgen Keep within a minute or so of freeing Chloe. its really bugging me now. I have attached the loadorder out of AppData/Local/Skyrim. please note that i have combined some mods to keep under the 255 limit. currently have 226 active mods, 7 inactive including xpmse, hentai creatures, zzestrus and the high res texture packs.

Also meant to mention that after freeing Chloe and dressing her in the "uniform" she puts on the boots and gloves but is still wearing the prisoner tunic.

The only way i can get out of Helgen without crashing is to disable Chloe, but once i have got out of Helgen i enable her again, but within a couple of minutes the game crashes. I believe there is a problem with Chloe or the quest causing the crash. Note I have played with same mods in same load order with DCL8.0 and completed the Chloe quest with no problems.

loadorder.txt

Chloe with prisoner tunic (minidresses) and uniform boots and gloves.jpg

19 hours ago, Kimy said:

A bounty system is something I want to add in a later DCL version.

Just to be clear, i didn't mean to undermine your efforts, but since i have no clue if you plan to release that in two hours or two months i thought i suggest something that already works fine. ;)