2 minutes ago, Zultec said:

I need help with the Rubber Arrears quest, I've brought the girl back to the Dollmaker, but I cannot complete the quest.  Can anyone tell me if there's a trick to this?

Nevermind, she apparently needed to have a seat for this to finish.

@Kimy

One more quick note on the Chloe quest:

Using the regular carriage hire option breaks the quest and when there are several mods adding dialogue options, the quest specific option is quite far down in the list. Perhaps an early quest message (breaking the fourth wall) reminding the player to always search for the quest labeled dialogue option.

Other notes:

On occasion, when transferring restraints to Chloe or attempting to sell for gold to the Dollmaker, a few items will be locked on to the player rather than transferring. The items affected seemed to be repeatable, but will test more and provide a list if this issue is specific to certain items. [Edit to add items: Black Ebonite Gag (Ball) (Harness); Red Ebonite Pony Boots; Rusty Iron Prisoner Chains. Transferred over two dozen other items without issue.]

Commerce with the Dollmaker seems broken: When selling either restraint or non-restraint wearable items, the Dollmaker gold gets never drops below 50K and the player gold doesn't increase once that 50K mark is reached. Purchases made from the Dollmaker work, but the gold added is not available for selling items back. I suspect that having 50K+ gold is causing the commerce system to bug-out and that will be a risk even with more modest starting gold if and when the player purchases several of the high-gold items offered.

The Dollmaker blade is totally AWESOME!

I think a Dollmaker staff would be even more fun!

I hit a bandit with the Dollmaker sword and she went flying, and was subsequently bound tight.  Then my follower killed her.

So the next time I told my follower to wait and hit another bandit with Dollmaker and she went flying and was bound tight.

I ordered her to follow me and headded for the Slaver in Whiterun in order to sell her.

On arrival at Whiterun she was immediately attacked by gaurds and citizens alike and took a knee.  After about five itterations of her staggering to her feet and being struck down again I ran ahead to the slaver and sold her quick.

Perhaps her faction memberships could use adjusting?

Not a high priority for my character.  She found out that if she takes the bandit's valuables and lets her go she also gets the bondage devices to play with :)

Note:  Script performance on my setup has sucked since I upgraded to DD 4.2 and DCL 7.  (I have always used low performance mode for my 3.2GHz i7.)  On my alternate profile which does not have DCL, there are no script performance problems.  If anybody can point me to some instructions on how to profile scripts to find out which are hogging the VM, I will do my best to help diagnose this.  I could use the knowlege for my own scripting efforts.

1 hour ago, Graphic67 said:

Commerce with the Dollmaker seems broken: When selling either restraint or non-restraint wearable items, the Dollmaker gold gets never drops below 50K and the player gold doesn't increase once that 50K mark is reached. Purchases made from the Dollmaker work, but the gold added is not available for selling items back. I suspect that having 50K+ gold is causing the commerce system to bug-out and that will be a risk even with more modest starting gold if and when the player purchases several of the high-gold items offered.

Isn't there a note in the CK docs about this very thing? You can't give vendors oodles of cash, though you can run a script to top them up whenever they drop below a limit. (Vendor cash is stored in a signed short, or something equally ridiculous that would have been a joke even when Morrowind was new).

I forgot to mention a bug with combat defeat.

After entering an unarmed state due to the Dollmaker equipping me with the dress for Arrears, I entered combat.

The result was immediate surrender, without being hit at all - also got the "Your enemies lay eyes on you again." message.

As Chloe was still up, she one-hit killed the offending attacker - a wolf I think - and the surrender was aborted.

Presumably, some state is not being cleared from previous surrenders, with regard to the message.

Doing Leon's quest, you are still able to access the "Big hard cock" dialog, even after being belted, double-plugged and ball-gagged.

Speaking of Chloe, she seems pretty well balanced for strength. Not overpowered, but still useful.

5 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I'm pretty sure there is no new version after 7.0.

7.0.2 would also mean that we missed the release of 7.0.1.

That and I never use sub-minor version numbering, so whatever that is, it's certainly not made by me. :D

Few inputs from myself:

- Items during Leon's/bondage quest seem to be misplaced in that house and a lot of stuff is scattered on the ground.

- At some point the guard in the house starts to speak like bandit - (You are close enough, or something along the line) - I am using OBIS - may be there is a conflict?

- There was an option to skip Leon's quest and simply say - I need a strong hand to lead me to Leah or Leon and dominant follower gameplay would start. Now I don't see this option.

- After dismissing Leon he has habit to follow me. May be conflict with AFT?

- Got trapped by f*cking tentacle parasite - strangely it registers both - as parasite and as chasity belt and I am getting dialog options to remove chasity and tentacles. For the chasity did a quick adventure quest (I got teleported near Whiterun, by mage in Dragonsreach) but it did not change anything with parasite and chasity removement dialog is still enabled.

- Removing tentacles requires brewing some kind of mixture but I can't use any crafting station - character instantly exits them (cooking pot in Breezehome including)

Optional "wishlist":

- Make Leon and Leah optional parts of the game.

- Give an option to turn on Dominant Follower feature as part as follower dialog - if possible.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

As the hobble dress slowdown is a bit extreme, it meant that it took me approx five REAL hours to find the customer, I probably won't repeat that quest. I don't have that kind of time to spend on it, and the only hazard on such a walk is wolves, the odd spider, and overdosing on alchemy ingredients.

You can change the debuff at the DDI Menu. if you shut down high hell debuff and dress debuff you should get 0 debuff.

i would wish to also get a slide for the heels debuff.

I really love the new Chloe Quest. Its so great how you´re in this together. Its not just a dead follower in devices that has nothing to say and follows quietly. You two actually have to think about what to do and help each other out. Doesn´t matter if thats just a scripted Quest Dialogue, you still don´t feel alone in this mess.

And i got plently of mods installed which improve the overall experience to make Skyrim truly horrible . Sometimes im glad i have her. She helps me out a lot.

-Aki

20 hours ago, Whizkid said:

would u mind sharing the fix here, tks

Sure.

If that´s ok for the developerteam I will share my FaceTint Texture fix. If that´s not ok, feel free to delete or make me delete it.

Keep in mind: It is not what Kimy had in mind for the 5 new faces since version 6.4. Because this 5 are generated by me, setting interpolation to zero and color to white. But I included the old facetints from version 6.4, too.

Textures.zip

@Kimy - You unfortunately still haven't removed Zaz as a master for at least one of the modules. The DCL-LAL plugin requires this file.

There's a dependency line within the ModuleConfig.xml file specifying Zaz as well which needs to be removed.

So a hot fix update will likely be required or a re-upload to fix this!!

2 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

Sure.

If that´s ok for the developerteam I will share my FaceTint Texture fix. If that´s not ok, feel free to delete or make me delete it.

Keep in mind: It is not what Kimy had in mind for the 5 new faces since version 6.4. Because this 5 are generated by me, setting interpolation to zero and color to white. But I included the old facetints from version 6.4, too.

Textures.zip

cant download...

For those of you who have exhausted the DCL content, and find the Dollmaker both attractive and a bit aloof - there is a fix for that.

Load up PAHE (after DCL) and make a slave out of her.

She will fight for you - she will turn tricks for you. You can even sell her off - although no one would.

And all her Dollmaker dialog is intact. She will give Quests - she will complete Quests. 

5 hours ago, xlvs said:

- There was an option to skip Leon's quest and simply say - I need a strong hand to lead me to Leah or Leon and dominant follower gameplay would start. Now I don't see this option.

- Give an option to turn on Dominant Follower feature as part as follower dialog - if possible.

Aren't those all existing features from SD+ mod? You can "I need a strong hand to guide me.." for any npc at all if i remember. Didn't have to be a follower.

On 11/2/2018 at 10:35 AM, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

EDIT2: I wanted to start the quest to become Leon's slave. But Claudius keeps telling me that I can't bring a follower with me. I don't have a follower with me, but the dcur_hasfollowers shows as 1. So I used "set dcur_hasfollowers to 0". But it keeps setting it to 1 whenever I talk to him.

I did dismiss Chloe before I started the quest, that could have something to do with it.

EDIT3: The follower things was solved by dismissing Chloe and waiting 2 hours before starting the quest.

But teleporting to the mansion still freezes my game 3/5 times.

The teleporting issue is an old one. Try to empty your backpack. The less is inside the less the risk of freezing your game is. Emptying my pockets always worked for me.

1 minute ago, Rogwar002 said:

The teleporting issue is an old one. Try to empty your backpack. The less is inside the less the risk of freezing your game is. Emptying my pockets always worked for me.

I do that quest whenever I can because I think it's the best one in this mod. It usually works the first time, but I always forget about the freezing.

Might need some help with version 7.0 I can't get it to install in NMM. It will consistently get to 50% then stop with an error message "The mod was not activated".

I've redoanloaded it a few times, the file size seems to be correct based on what's on the mod's page. If you need some info from me to help, let me know and I'll try to provide it. =S

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

For those of you who have exhausted the DCL content, and find the Dollmaker both attractive and a bit aloof - there is a fix for that.

Load up PAHE (after DCL) and make a slave out of her.

She will fight for you - she will turn tricks for you. You can even sell her off - although no one would.

And all her Dollmaker dialog is intact. She will give Quests - she will complete Quests. And she will sell to you.

What's PAHE?

I would appreciate a bit of a hint with the supply and demand quest, Vekel has sent me off to look for the lost shipment. I know you are supposed to go

look in mines, caves and hideouts with boss chests but I have been to over a dozen and no joy and I am getting fed up looking.

1 hour ago, Dragon_Nexus said:

Might need some help with version 7.0 I can't get it to install in NMM. It will consistently get to 50% then stop with an error message "The mod was not activated".

I've redoanloaded it a few times, the file size seems to be correct based on what's on the mod's page. If you need some info from me to help, let me know and I'll try to provide it. =S

Do you get error messages when you try to unzip the file normally? If so the file is either short or corrupt and you need to dload again.

If that's not the cause, did you uninstall 6.4 first or install over the top of it? You can also try using a newer version of NMM

33 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

I would appreciate a bit of a hint with the supply and demand quest, Vekel has sent me off to look for the lost shipment. I know you are supposed to go

look in mines, caves and hideouts with boss chests but I have been to over a dozen and no joy and I am getting fed up looking.

I believe its a random spawn chance.