8 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

When i try to drop the items into a container and they got equipped, i can regular drop them after i unlocked them (or got them unlocked like the yoke).

When trying to equip them via inventory they behave somewhat strange. Seems they are in your inventory shown as not worn, but have internaly a locked state .. or something ^^

I think your problem is with items that didn't get equipped properly in the first place - I call them zombie items, after the Linux process ...

Perhaps this happened?

A quest or event (device dialog event for example) tried to add some items to you, but you already had slots occupied by a quest or block generic item, and it failed, but not after getting the items into a state where they think they have running scripts - but they have no render items.

These items will "fix" themselves, if their target slots are open and you try and move them to a container - basically, they check for their render item, it's not there, so they think they are being asked to equip, and do so, which stops them being zombies. They are now working properly and can be unlocked and removed.

The "Slut Dress" led to me wearing about twenty such zombie items by the end of Supply and Demand.

28 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Thats the invisibility bug.  I get it all the time using EFF's follower invisibility when you stealth option.  Somewhere there's a fix.

Oh. Mh. EEF really creates issues for me. It removed my "follow me" option and if i have 1 follower it still shows the group UI Extension Menu. I should deinstall it.

Thanks!

-Aki

5 hours ago, Stuker said:

There's only a skeleton in one of those cells. Also the Dollmaker still has a slave in her shop. Maybe I should re-download it... 

For me, Chloe actually wandered a bit. I think I found her in the torture room before the hall to the cell.

After I talked to her, all was normal. Except the pile of ashes in the hallway that port you was terribly confusing. I spent the most time on that part.

The dead NPC in the cell was normal.

I've been trying to make this mod work for a while now, but for some reason I cant. When I download the file it sends me to a Mega Link where I can download the file, but its the only mod that has done this for me so far. I Then drop the mod into my mod organizer (I use Vortex), and wait for it to download. I noticed that the mod file contains am .esp file, but that Vortex hadn't put it in my load order. I fixed this just by dumping the .esp file into the right place manually. I have tried to run the game with nothing but the mod and the other required mods, but it still doesn't work. I'm getting no notifications from MCM or anything.

I'm still new to modding so maybe there is something that I missed.

23 minutes ago, ManlyMads said:

I've been trying to make this mod work for a while now, but for some reason I cant. When I download the file it sends me to a Mega Link where I can download the file, but its the only mod that has done this for me so far. I Then drop the mod into my mod organizer (I use Vortex), and wait for it to download. I noticed that the mod file contains am .esp file, but that Vortex hadn't put it in my load order. I fixed this just by dumping the .esp file into the right place manually. I have tried to run the game with nothing but the mod and the other required mods, but it still doesn't work. I'm getting no notifications from MCM or anything.

Using mods has a learning curve. It gets easier.

Your manual fix just makes things worse. Undo what you did.

Go back to Vortex and figure out why the mod install did not work correctly.

Most likely you failed to click Deploy when done.

If done correctly - you will find the esp on the Plugins tab in Vortex (make sure it says Enabled) and in the game directory /data folder.

If it is one and not the other - you probably have Vortex pointing to the wrong game directory. Check settings.

54 minutes ago, ManlyMads said:

If you want tons of problems and install issues i recommend NMM or Vortex. Mod Organizer 2 is for stable Skyrim.

Vortex is not bad in theory but it's still new and a little buggy (such as mod installers may occasionally leave some files out). NMM is just installing in such a messy way i'm not even going to tell more about...

22 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

If you want tons of problems and install issues i recommend NMM or Vortex. Mod Organizer 2 is for stable Skyrim.

Everybody has their preferences, but there is no reason to spread mod manager FUD in my support thread. All three managers work and all three have their ups and downs. People need to pick what's best for them, but suggestions that this is MO in 100% of all cases are definitely untrue.

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I think this has been in the DCL ESP for quite a while... Since Sasha was added in fact? Or am I remembering wrong?

The dialogs don't appear to be bound to anything. It's an idea that seems to have been abandoned, or at least put on the back-burner.

There is no way to trigger it, bar setting the quest stage manually to 666, and even if you do, there are no scripts beyond the fragment to update the journal.

While I'd love to see a Sasha rescue, it would discourage players from buying Sasha.

I think I suggested a Sasha's sisters quest some time back, where it's the sisters that have problems with their "owners".

Presumably, in such a scenario, each sister is a different BDSM archetype.

Somehow, I don't think we'll see such a quest though :) 

No, this will be a new quest. I started working on it for the 7.0 release, but it's SUCH a huge endeavor that I decided pushing it to a later release, so you guys can enjoy version 7 now.

19 minutes ago, Kimy said:

so you guys can enjoy version 7 now.

Aye, and that we are doing. ?? I'm currently having a ball with the Dollmaker's new quest. That quest has turned out to be quite challenging as I jumped right in at level 1 and my Skyrim is a bit... unforgiving... to low level chars. ☠️ Well, so I've got to enjoy the outfits a bit longer while I find easier ways to level up.

I did find a new small ? though:

While wearing the Dollmaker's Service belt and resting at an inn, the Jack quest started to fire. Jack's belt was not equipped, however the quest was started and "Find Jack" showed up in my journal. Probably nothing game breaking but I though I'd mention it anyway.

Version 7.1

- Fixed: NPCs no longer suffer from red forehead disease.
- Fixed: XDFF should no longer terminate right after starting it.
- Fixed: XDFF: Offering money to your master will actually remove it.
- Fixed: XDFF: When accepting slavery, Leon or Leah will no longer remove restraints before they finish equipping.
- Fixed: XDFF: When picking Leah as mistress, she will get ported to Leon's house to pick you up.
- Fixed: Chloe's stuff will now get transferred to the player only during the appropriate quest stages.
- Fixed: You can no longer ask Sasha for releasing you from her domination, when she's not even dominating you.
- Fixed: Reduced the Dollmaker's merchant cash, because Skyrim doesn't like merchants being rich.
- Fixed: Supply and Demand: The quest items should now get removed reliably.
- Fixed: Removed ZaZ dependency from the LAL add-on.
- Fixed: Removed ZaZ from the FOMOD XML master list.
- Fixed: Grammar and typos in the Supply and Demand quest.
- Fixed: Added missing MCM strings for MME feature.
- Fixed: Removed an obsolete script alias from the alias quest, which caused errors in the log.
- Fixed: The version number! :D

2 minutes ago, Octavianus14 said:

Now i have CTD when I want to go to the bannered mare O.o Maybe my fault somehow, but i dont install or uninstall any other mods, just the Cursed Loot. 

If by updating the mod you changed the load order, there is a high chance that this made your game unstable. Make sure that DCL is at the -exact- same spot as before.

Just updated to 7.1 hoping it would fix some issues, but it still says 6.4 in MCM and I don't see anything new or different, as for this xdff business I have no idea what people are on about is that supposed to be in MCM? Am in riften looking for garbage with chloe, couldn't see any before the update, still can't see any now and the elbowbinder is still broken. Should I start a new game and hope for the best?

2 hours ago, Stuker said:

I'm stuck in the Chloe quest. I'm standing in the Hall of the Dead but Nazeem isn't showing up. Quest stage is 80 but setting it to 90, 100 or 110 doesn't do anything.

Make sure Nazeem walks away in Whiterun after you talk to him just follow him and try waiting for half to one hour of game time before you go into Hall of the Dead. Don't do waiting by pressing "T" on your keyboard (follow him if you want to make sure that he will dissapear from your sight - this is the exact moment when he will be teleported to Hall of the Dead, than go inside Hall).

This happend to me also becouse i use heavy scripted mods (100+ mods setup) and scripts sometimes lack of fast execution time... More mods - more lag - simple as it is. Any papyrous optimizations i have made it have made it worst than better also - so just don't do that - it will not help you out.

Also i was using "SLA Monitor Widget" - this mod monitors arousal rate of near people & creatures (gives you exact value from 0 to 100 for near people & creature) - but it is heavy scripted and was making extra lag times for other mods scripts to execute. Try not to use that if you have it.

35 minutes ago, piotsze said:

Make sure Nazeem walks away in Whiterun after you talk to him just follow him and try waiting for half to one hour of game time before you go into Hall of the Dead. Don't do waiting by pressing "T" on your keyboard (follow him if you want to make sure that he will dissapear from your sight - this is the exact moment when he will be teleported to Hall of the Dead, than go inside Hall).

This happend to me also becouse i use heavy scripted mods (100+ mods setup) and scripts sometimes lack of fast execution time... More mods - more lag - simple as it is. Any papyrous optimizations i have made it have made it worst than better also - so just don't do that - it will not help you out.

Also i was using "SLA Monitor Widget" - this mod monitors arousal rate of near people & creatures (gives you exact value from 0 to 100 for near people & creature) - but it is heavy scripted and was making extra lag times for other mods scripts to execute. Try not to use that if you have it.

Waiting didn't work for me, I had to load a much earlier save and start again, but I'm sure you're right because I think I went to hall of the dead too soon after meeting Nazeem and saved there.

14 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

Waiting didn't work for me, I had to load a much earlier save and start again, but I'm sure you're right because I think I went to hall of the dead too soon after meeting Nazeem and saved there.

Yeah, and let me guess that after you just saw an empty marker inside Hall of the Dead and there was no Nazeem... And waiting didn't help, right?

If true - i would consider this as a bug.

I'm a little confused on Leah and the XDFF.

I completed the Leon quest and chose to be Leah's slave.
All restraints were unequipped, I could talk to her, give my body and my gold.

However, I slept on a bed and when I woke up, a bunch of message boxes popped up, basically telling me she is no longer my master (You are allowed to have sex with others, Leah won't lock a dress on you anymore, etc.)

After that, I was free and no longer her slave.

I have no clue how to get enslaved again by her.

?

Am I missing something?