@Kimy 

Two things I feel the need to bring up that I've discovered with the addition of "Chloe."  Before I get into that, however, I just wanted to thank you for all your effort on this mod. It's one of my staples and I absolutely love it!  Anyway, enough gushing...down to business.

First, Since I installed this new version, I've noticed that Chloe (specifically) as well as a few other random NPC's have magically developed this odd red bar covering their forehead. It's nothing game-breaking, but this was the only change I made, so I have a pretty good feeling that DCL is the culprit.  It's strictly cosmetic, though, so don't feel like I'm demanding a fix. Just letting you know.

Second... I'm loving Chloe! The quest was fun (and actually makes me want to kill Nazeem even more, now), everything worked great and I've kept her around as a follower since. She has seamlessly integrated into my other mods that effect followers, which, sadly, isn't something that I can'say for all the followers that I've added in. She's quite a companion!

Spoiler

Chloe proving her worth....

72850_20181106195912_1.thumb.png.15b954256a3a325468b713927bdf90ee.png

72850_20181106200142_1.thumb.png.ef2abc03aac7f97eaed11798659bdd68.png

72850_20181106200226_1.thumb.png.bb869af5335ba13f5ca8ffffd1f139c3.png

72850_20181106200259_1.thumb.png.25952916378e785b32024be59ab3a053.png

72850_20181106200331_1.thumb.png.39dd11180d6ab7db71230a3d63be8dfc.png

Interestingly enough, it was actually Miss Chloe who tied my character up like that (via DD Helpers).

1 hour ago, jigwigigx said:

Do you get error messages when you try to unzip the file normally? If so the file is either short or corrupt and you need to dload again.

If that's not the cause, did you uninstall 6.4 first or install over the top of it? You can also try using a newer version of NMM

Unzipped the whole thing without an issue. Previous version's uninstalled.

Got NMM 65.2 from the site and that's apparently what I'm using but I installed it anyway. Same result. No bueno =(

Couple small issues:

* When I had some restraints on, the Maid Chains I think? (sorry, I don't remember which ones precisely) Surprise Boxes would equip but not open.

* Because of the wonky nature of skyrim, merchant gold is capped at something like 32k before you run into the issue I'm seeing with the Dollmaker - selling items to her does not exchange gold; the player doesn't receive any gold and the merchant doesn't spend any gold.

@Kimy Just wanted to make sure this was brought your attention. Not sure if Pfiffy let you know already.

I was recompiling some DCL 7.0 scripts to make them compatible with SE, and found they wouldn't compile unless I installed DDI 4.1 again.

I believe it's related to this:

What's New in Version V4.2

<snip>
- Changed: Removed obsolete IFP integration.

Yet the first recompile I tried failed with:

Compiling "dcur_RubberBootsScript"...
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\zadLibs.psc(1289,12): ifp is not a property on script zadconfig or one of its parents

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\zadLibs.psc(1339,16): ifp is not a property on script zadconfig or one of its parents

I was working on these scripts:

dcur_RubberBootsScript.psc
dcur_lb_SlaveBootsScript.psc
dcur_lb_RubberBootsScript.psc
dcur_stunSlaveBootsScript.psc
dcur_cursedSlaveBootsScript.psc

Seems these were missed when removing the dependencies.

52 minutes ago, Tockity said:

* Because of the wonky nature of skyrim, merchant gold is capped at something like 32k before you run into the issue I'm seeing with the Dollmaker - selling items to her does not exchange gold; the player doesn't receive any gold and the merchant doesn't spend any gold.

This issue can be fixed by installing Barter Fix SKSE plugin (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85285/).

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this already, but here goes: is there any way to turn off the "shopping quest" dialogue with everyone when NOT bound? I've got a number of mods that add to people's dialogue boxes and I don't need more stuff I probably won't use taking up the space. Loving the update so far, by the way.

Not sure if mentioned before, or anyone else have that issue. I cant drop DD items into containers anymore. Instead they got equipped. I have disabled Selfbondage and Bondagelover.

I can still drop them on ground. regards.

Edit: Not happens allways, but cant find any scheme yet. Can even double use a slot (like to two collars, only one shown).

Seems to be happen often with metal restrains ?

15 hours ago, coffeeink said:

You can change the debuff at the DDI Menu. if you shut down high hell debuff and dress debuff you should get 0 debuff.

i would wish to also get a slide for the heels debuff.

I think I mentioned that I reduced the debuff somewhat.

Of course, there are several ways to adjust speed, and also ways to adjust both the time scale, and the time scale for fast-travel.

All of these things defeat the design intent of the quest, which is to put you under time pressure to reach the three towns and check them (or maybe you get lucky and don't have to go to all three), then get back in time - while dealing with a ridiculous hobble-dress, which is the exact thing you would equip your enforcer with, if you wanted her to fail to meet your totally arbitrary time-limit. Or one could also say that the speed debuff exists as "content extender" or "grind" simply to make an otherwise short quest take longer, to give the impression of more content for less development effort. (Though I don't doubt Kimy spent many, many more hours developing it, than the average player will ever spend playing it).

The sub-text here is that the Dollmaker is setting the PC up to fail, so she can apply even more bondage, or something.

The game for the player is to decide to what extent they'll take the penalty of using fast-travel, vs the pain of walking all that way in real time with a massive speed debuff. If they choose wrong, they fail the quest due to the time limit and end up in more serious peril, and that bit is the most fun. If you succeed, the fun part is zapping the customer. Just for once, you are the one putting people in bondage and whacking them with a stick!

So, my point is whether another quest based on this premise (slow-down making travel hard) is the most fun quest that could be made with random town-searching, plus zapper and bindings mechanics that are the novel parts of it (as far as DCL is concerned). Perilous travel is usually fun, but the travel in this quest is not particularly perilous, so it really comes down to just enduring the walk.

If you choose to speed yourself up, you take away all the time-risk, so even that minor peril is gone. So I didn't do that much, and what I did do, I deliberately wasted time to balance it out.

Hmm... there's no Chloe for me guys. Where is the exact place she should be? In the torture chamber in Helgen Keep? There are 2 dead female bandits inside the cages left and right to the one with the dead mage inside. But no Chloe... Fresh game. Cursed Loot seems to be up to date because the Dominant Follower MCM is showing the new settings.

1 minute ago, Stuker said:

Hmm... there's no Chloe for me guys. Where is the exact place she should be? In the torture chamber in Helgen Keep? There are 2 dead female bandits inside the cages left and right to the one with the dead mage inside. But no Chloe... Fresh game. Cursed Loot seems to be up to date because the Dominant Follower MCM is showing the new settings.

shes a little past the torture chamber in a cell in the hallway

So should I have been freed by Leah before installing this update? I believe I am at last stage before being released by Leah/Leon "Very Submissive and Perfect Example for a Good Slave. Very Happy with You." Except now I can't seem to have any dialogue with her. Also what should the version number be on Cursed Loot MCM, it still says 6.4 even though I did a clean save before installing 7.0. I still get red headband thing, but I am properly released from restraints after a Bondage solicitation - unless Generous' customer of course. Dominnat follower did not work show up in my MCM for some reason.

Also I was hoping the new Sasha quest would be implemented but I was still able to buy her for 10k gold from Dollmaker. Will be going back to 6.4 for now to finish up Leah for now.

@Kimy thank you so much for all you keep putting into this mod and the curating the framework in general. Really enjoying the new animations especiallhy since there are now more options for f/f if already in a binder. THANK YOU for fixing elbowbinders...

The Dollmaker hints at more work being available from her after finishing the Chloe quest, however there's no follow up quest or new dialogue from her.

After looking at my Papyrus log I noticed that an error is printed when the quest is finished:

Spoiler

[11/07/2018 - 05:20:12AM] Error: Cannot call start() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[topic info 320DF4AE on quest dcur_chloeQuest (320DCE5C)].dcur_chloequest_setstage1000.Fragment_0() - "dcur_chloequest_setstage1000.psc" Line 17
[11/07/2018 - 05:20:12AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
	[topic info 320DF4AE on quest dcur_chloeQuest (320DCE5C)].dcur_chloequest_setstage1000.Fragment_0() - "dcur_chloequest_setstage1000.psc" Line 17

After looking at the script and plugin in xEdit, the quest "Saving Sasha" is meant to start.

The quest looks unfinished, is this a future quest in the works or has something gone terribly wrong with my save?

In XDFF, Kimy's intent was that a duration of zero would be infinite, so Leon/Leah do not set a duration.

However, the update function doesn't check that duration is non-zero before testing if the duration is expired.

I'm going to take a guess that this wasn't picked up because the duration property was set to something other than zero in testing, and then when the value was corrected to zero for release, the test saves still had the non-zero value in. Possibly this was intended to be gated by EnslavedAt but that always gets set.

Anyway, I made the appropriate change to my dcur_df_QuestScript.psc and rebuilt it.

This allows the enslavement to progress without immediately completing.

First off, you may think it's not working, because you still get all the quest items removed.

In some cases this still going on when Leon equips his new restraints, and so the end of the "Leon" quest strips the bindings being added by XDFF.

Secondly, if you pick Leah, you don't get ported to her, but she still magically adds items to you at a distance (which is odd) and is very grumpy that you are so far away, and not actually her follower.

In both cases, you have to use the regular dialog to become a follower.

DCL could just have added you as a follower, as this is trivial to do - possibly Kimy was wary of follower frameworks that might do the follower addition by a different mechanic.

I happen to know that out of EFF, AFT, UFO and RFF, in practice, only EFF doesn't use the vanilla follower slot, and EFF will still let you add a follower who is recruited via vanilla into EFF management anyway.

So there's no reason not to just add the player as a follower of Leon/Leah, in the case of this particular enslavement scenario (though you might also have to bump another follower). If DCL isn't properly aware of the frameworks, how can it tell you don't have other followers? Exhaustive search? That's not a good way. I hope it doesn't do that.

I have some fairly useful notes on how the follower frameworks operate, which I could PM if need be.

I could see from the quest properties in the console that Leon sets lots of rules, basically the same as if you had ticked everything under the old system.

But neither Leon nor Leah allowed me to see a dialog allowing me to ask the rules. I need to load the CK back up to see why that isn't showing.

The only dialogs I got under Master <name> are:

• I have found some gold...
  • Let me please you with my body...

If I pick the first one, the dialog proceeds, but the master does not remove the gold, so the message is always there, unless I use follower trading to give it to them :)

Sex with the master works normally.

I didn't get whipped, punishments were always added devices.

I got punished if I tried to escape and failed, but the message text explaining what was going on in the top left corner was SO INCREDIBLY TINY that there was no way to read it on my 2560x1440 display, and it would probably be worse under regular HD. Maybe, just maybe, you could read it on a 4K or 5K display, if you had a magnifying glass ready.

Here is the single .pex file I changed, if you want to try it: dcur_df_QuestScript.7z

It's tiny (7 KB zipped).

Hopefully Kimy doesn't mind me posting it as an entertainment. The only change is the one shown below:

In OnUpdate():

If SlaveryDurationDays != 0.0 && (EnslavedAt > 0.0) && ((Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() - EnslavedAt) > SlaveryDurationDays)
        libs.notify(GetMasterName() + " releases you from slavery. You are free again!")
        EndQuest()
    EndIf    

Finally, several message box texts in Leon and possibly XDFF appear to use the wrong pronoun substitution codes, so they read wrong - not using possessives when they should be.

Perhaps this is done in Kimy's papyrus code rather than engine-native substitution, and they're debug boxes rather than proper message boxes.

In which case, Kimy needs to change something in her pronoun code. I was kind of rushing through this, and have other chores to do, so I didn't look into it.

Overall, this is very much like Sasha in dominant mode, but with most of the dialogs missing. From a first glance, Leon and Leah are more of a code demo of how to use the XDFF framework than fully polished masters. As is, the "dominant" follower seems somewhat lacking in "push" or agency of any kind ... but it's probably best to wait for an updated version before passing judgement. I didn't look at any of the rule code, so there might be some fun things in there.

21 minutes ago, hylysi said:

After looking at the script and plugin in xEdit, the quest "Saving Sasha" is meant to start.

The quest looks unfinished, is this a future quest in the works or has something gone terribly wrong with my save?

I think this has been in the DCL ESP for quite a while... Since Sasha was added in fact? Or am I remembering wrong?

The dialogs don't appear to be bound to anything. It's an idea that seems to have been abandoned, or at least put on the back-burner.

There is no way to trigger it, bar setting the quest stage manually to 666, and even if you do, there are no scripts beyond the fragment to update the journal.

While I'd love to see a Sasha rescue, it would discourage players from buying Sasha.

I think I suggested a Sasha's sisters quest some time back, where it's the sisters that have problems with their "owners".

Presumably, in such a scenario, each sister is a different BDSM archetype.

Somehow, I don't think we'll see such a quest though :) 

11 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@Kimy There's a bad nif possibly some where as failure occurs when generating the UUNP Extreme Ropesuit using BodySlide. It gives a unable to load nif error.

Does anyone else have this error when trying to generate the outfits and body using batch building with morphs?

Yes. I get those errors. I didn't really pay attention, just assumed it was Zaz 8+ as it also has rope binders.

9 hours ago, Dragon_Nexus said:

Got NMM 65.2 from the site and that's apparently what I'm using but I installed it anyway. Same result. No bueno =(

In that case the only thing I can suggest is to install manually from the unzip if you have some understanding of files, folders and directories they go into.

It is very important to start with the core folder first, copy everything that is in there into the same folders in skyrim data, then you can concentrate on the others.

9 hours ago, Dragon_Nexus said:

I was experiancing same problem with several mods.. allways stopping at 50%. Not sure what helped at least,

but i now use NMM 00.65.10 . Its a somewhat beta release partialy adressing that issue. I am sorry, i have no link ready, but you may find with a search.

Disabling Virusscanner due installation helped me sometimes. regards

1 hour ago, TajZ said:

So should I have been freed by Leah before installing this update? I believe I am at last stage before being released by Leah/Leon "Very Submissive and Perfect Example for a Good Slave. Very Happy with You." Except now I can't seem to have any dialogue with her. Also what should the version number be on Cursed Loot MCM, it still says 6.4 even though I did a clean save before installing 7.0. I still get red headband thing, but I am properly released from restraints after a Bondage solicitation - unless Generous' customer of course. Dominnat follower did not work show up in my MCM for some reason.

Also I was hoping the new Sasha quest would be implemented but I was still able to buy her for 10k gold from Dollmaker. Will be going back to 6.4 for now to finish up Leah for now.

@Kimy thank you so much for all you keep putting into this mod and the curating the framework in general. Really enjoying the new animations especiallhy since there are now more options for f/f if already in a binder. THANK YOU for fixing elbowbinders...

Actually Kimy told it`s advisable to start a new game , at least do a "save clean install" . Both would not let you stay in any stage of a quest ^^

Version number 6.4 is just a visable MCM glitch, wich does not do anything bad. The red forehead is allready reported and hopefully fixed with the next patch. regards

4 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Not sure if mentioned before, or anyone else have that issue. I cant drop DD items into containers anymore. Instead they got equipped. I have disabled Selfbondage and Bondagelover.

I can still drop them on ground. regards.

Edit: Not happens allways, but cant find any scheme yet. Can even double use a slot (like to two collars, only one shown).

Seems to be happen often with metal restrains ?

When i try to drop the items into a container and they got equipped, i can regular drop them after i unlocked them (or got them unlocked like the yoke).

When trying to equip them via inventory they behave somewhat strange. Seems they are in your inventory shown as not worn, but have internaly a locked state .. or something ^^