39 minutes ago, excidium93 said:

You have to adjust the foreheat tint for each NPC 

Thanks! I think i'm just gonna wait for page 800 of this post - for some patches hopefully to arrive. There are too many bugs for me right now. ?

I tried out the Chloe and "Supply and Demand" quests.  In the case of Chloe the boots slowed movement speed to 25% of normal.  The walk out to the farm to harvest stuff took forever.  Then the walk back took forever.  The "boots slowdown effect" toggle in the DDi menu was not respected.  In the case of "Supply and Demand" the heels slowed movement to 40%.  Walk all over the rift trying to find the right bandit den.  Vekel could tell the PC where the attack too place and which direction the bandits went afterwards.

Also, the trapped chests sometimes equip strait jackets with leg binders and extreme hobble skirts.  If you don't have two keys handy you get to go real slow until you find some.  I thought such devices were only intended for controlled circumstances.

Maybe some people like to spend time watching their character move at a crawl through Skyrim, but not everyone.  Perhaps you could add an option labeled "I am impatient" which reduces the quest boot slowdown to something livable like 80% and disallows leg binders and extreme hobble skirts.

Hello, and good work on the new updates but there are a few things I'm not sure if they don't work only on my install or not.

The new quests worked fine for me but the damsel in the distress quests is still broken and has been for quite some time so ether they are still unpatched or I misunderstood something, I get as far as getting out of the cage, but than when I try to remove any other restraints it will ether say I can't cause my hands are locked and when I try to remove the iron shackles it says "You cannot unequip this item" no menu or anything. I know I could remove them with the console but are tehy supposed to be removed by something else than keys?

And second, when I finished Leons quest I got a message that the new XDFF thing is starting up, all my restraints are getting removed and the XDFF says terminated, there are also no options to get reenslaved by Leon or Leah.

So the big question is, how much of this is "normal" what's a known bug and what is just my installation acting up?

Is it possible to disable just mittens?  

"You try to unlock the mittens but the key slips onto the ground."  

"You try but the key falls to the ground and disappears."  

--Find new key

"You try but the key falls on the ground." x7  

"You successfully unlock the mittens!" Oh good! Wait, they're not unequipping...

"Mittens were designed to be difficult to unlock so not only did you actually fail but now they're on a 2-hour cooldown."

--Oh, for... FREE ME.

--Loot the next bandit, new mittens.

28 minutes ago, Max50005 said:

Hello, and good work on the new updates but there are a few things I'm not sure if they don't work only on my install or not.

The new quests worked fine for me but the damsel in the distress quests is still broken and has been for quite some time so ether they are still unpatched or I misunderstood something, I get as far as getting out of the cage, but than when I try to remove any other restraints it will ether say I can't cause my hands are locked and when I try to remove the iron shackles it says "You cannot unequip this item" no menu or anything. I know I could remove them with the console but are tehy supposed to be removed by something else than keys?

And second, when I finished Leons quest I got a message that the new XDFF thing is starting up, all my restraints are getting removed and the XDFF says terminated, there are also no options to get reenslaved by Leon or Leah.

So the big question is, how much of this is "normal" what's a known bug and what is just my installation acting up?

As far as i remember the restrains from Damsel in distress are removed automaticly as soon as you have picked up enough of the matching keys.

So only just found keys count. But its been a while, i might be wrong. regards

31 minutes ago, Johannason said:

Is it possible to disable just mittens?  

"You try to unlock the mittens but the key slips onto the ground."  

"You try but the key falls to the ground and disappears."  

--Find new key

"You try but the key falls on the ground." x7  

"You successfully unlock the mittens!" Oh good! Wait, they're not unequipping...

"Mittens were designed to be difficult to unlock so not only did you actually fail but now they're on a 2-hour cooldown."

--Oh, for... FREE ME.

--Loot the next bandit, new mittens.

At least you can disable "hardcore mitten" in devious devices MCM. That lets you pick up dropped keys easy.

Moved this to its own post, as I updated it so much...

Another quirk. Not sure if DD generic, or special to Supply and Demand...

During Supply and Demand, I got a lot of conflicting bondage items added from NPCs triggering DCL comment-driven actions.

The result was all kinds of conflicting items simultaneously applied.

At the end of it the number of conflicting items DD thought I was wearing was hitting a new high for me - see below.

To get all the items off cleanly, I had to remove the items that DD considered current, then use the hack of attempting to put all the partially applied items in a container to make as many of them as possible "stick", then remove with keys, then try and push all items to a container again, and so on, until I was able to remove...

Three collars, two harnesses, two rubber suits, three sets of wrist shackles/cuffs, two sets of wrist shackles/cuffs, two different chastity belts (in addition to the service belt), two sets of arm cuffs, a set of leg cuffs, a single chastity bra, and a chain harness (the one with the metal rings around neck and waist) - I had been wearing all this combined with the service belt, maid dress and maid boots (and quest chain harness).

The dress, boots and original belt were properly applied and remained so during the entire quest, the other items were just 'half added' in most cases and never showed up on the character - just in the inventory - except the first set of wrist shackles. Apparently, I could wear those with the quest chain harness, which also managed to be fitted successfully, despite conflicting with the pre-existing chain-harness that I got from Mmmffing at a vendor.

It's not like this is a new problem with DD, but the Supply and Demand "Slut Dress" seems particularly good for reproducing it, not sure if there's any reason beyond it covering so many slots.

At the end of the quest, The Dollmaker bought 20 bondage items off me that I *wasn't* wearing, and gave me keys. I used all the keys up removing the stuff I still had on, and then still needed more keys. I guess some people would consider this a feature :) 

Played a good bit of the new 7.0 and really like most of it except the 40% slowdown in supply and demand. The 25% or however much it was was fine to me in Captured Princess start cause you didn't have to go all that far from one objective to the next. But with Supply and demand where you gotta go from 1 random dungeon to the next, I just couldn't do it walking/running there. It's simply takes far to long. During most game play I like to run from 1 objective to t he next across the map but I had to give that up and simply fast travel to the next dungeon. I think 70% movement speed instead of 40% would be fine. Still slower but doesn't feel as though it is dragging. 

Overall though great job!

9 hours ago, piotsze said:

Are you running CK throught your MO or by Steam or a shortcut? I'm asking becouse exporting facegen data when i was running CK from inside of MO did nothing for me...

Worked fine for me running the CK from MO, I do use an alt profile for this job though.  The CK is much pickier about the format of the face textures then the game and will often either refuse to build a face tint file or kick out a corrupted one if you use anything but the default face tint textures.

7 hours ago, excidium93 said:

You have to adjust the foreheat tint for each NPC 

I did not need to do this.

question:

where can i enable the damsell in distress quest? i see some options related to it in MCM (rare keys multiplier for damsell in distress) but can't find the option for the quest itself.

another question/suggestion:

DD 4.1 added al these nice rope devices. is it maybe possible to make a preferred material section for them?

Thanks for the update.

I would echo some of the comments about the large movement speed reduction. I've done the Chloe quest tonight. It probably took me an hour from my girl getting locked in the restraints to getting her free of them, and I'd guess at least 45 minutes of that was spent walking extremely slowly despite having every slowdown option I could find disabled in MCMs. It's a great quest, and when tied in (pun intended) to the captured princess start it makes for an excellent early introduction to the Dollmaker and all the devious content she provides. Had movement speed been reduced by (significantly) less it would have been a joy to play through.

The only other problem I had with it was the Imperial corpses not appearing. I did three full circuits of the area, entering Helgen Keep, teleporting past the rubble, exiting through the cave and round again, and there were no bodies anywhere to be found except the ones added by LAL. Then they appeared on the fourth pass. No idea why, but I was able to advance it in the end. Completely quitting the game and restarting might have triggered them, although I'd already done that once before.

Thanks again. Looking forward to trying the other additions!

I haven't done Leon/Ustolf quest for a while - there seems to be a small bug with obsidian items - they trigger equip message box twice. The ones that looks something like: "After careful examining you decide... [Put them on] [Carry on]". After pressing put them on, the same message appears again.

1 hour ago, Majin Buu said:

Played a good bit of the new 7.0 and really like most of it except the 40% slowdown in supply and demand. The 25% or however much it was was fine to me in Captured Princess start cause you didn't have to go all that far from one objective to the next. But with Supply and demand where you gotta go from 1 random dungeon to the next, I just couldn't do it walking/running there. It's simply takes far to long. During most game play I like to run from 1 objective to t he next across the map but I had to give that up and simply fast travel to the next dungeon...

I quicksaved just before looting first boss chest. First time opening quest item wasn't there, loaded game and looted, and there it was.. first dungeon. You can actually use that "cheat" on bound queen quest too.

Hello, i used surrender from the mod and the scene happened as usual, but i didn't notice the change about getting tied as it said in the changelog.

Also i always had a problem and in the start of the surrender scene, my character was equipped shackles but after some seconds, shackles were removed.

Found a Bug: If Sasha is dominant and the player is out of the Heavy Yoke and the player is equipped with a Heavy Yoke from another source, Sasha will not remove it under any circumstances, nor will, as far as I can tell, anyone else.

I'd appreciate if there was a console command or something like that to remove that specific device. Or if anyone else know of a way to remove a specific device.

There are two incompatibilities with other mods.

First one is Pet Collar, which broke the LAL quest. It got automatically equipped on new game and removed the hideout key after looting it from the slavers.

Second one is Carriage Ferry Travel Overhaul CFTO, which replaces the vanilla cart drivers. It breakes the Chloe Quest, as the CFTO driver does not have the dialogue.

The rest worked fine sofar, thank you for the update!

Hello!

I just wanted to post an possible Idea for the LAL captured princess start. I was wondering if it was possible to implement an option in it where the PC gives in and gets transported to their new randomized or designated owner starting out as a true princess turned slave. Thank you again for the awesome mod!

6 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

As far as i remember the restrains from Damsel in distress are removed automaticly as soon as you have picked up enough of the matching keys.

So only just found keys count. But its been a while, i might be wrong. regards

Well I tried again and found around 10 of each keys and nothing happened so if someone could give me a tested walkthrough of what is supposed to work that would be nice. Also I seem to remember there where suposed to be wiggle animations for when you try to get out of the hogtie wheren't there?

14 hours ago, vix01 said:

In the Chloe quest, when my character meets with Nazeem in the Hall of the Dead and triggers the quest dialogue he responds to the effect that I need to remove any worn bondage gear before the quest can proceed.

Except I'm not wearing any.  I do have some in my inventory but re-loading a save and dropping that before I speak to him doesn't solve the issue.

Any ideas?  This is on a new save started after installing the updated CL so I don't think it's another mod putting hidden gear on me.

Got that error too.

7 hours ago, Polonium said:

Found a Bug: If Sasha is dominant and the player is out of the Heavy Yoke and the player is equipped with a Heavy Yoke from another source, Sasha will not remove it under any circumstances, nor will, as far as I can tell, anyone else.

I'd appreciate if there was a console command or something like that to remove that specific device. Or if anyone else know of a way to remove a specific device.

Open console and click on your character so it will be selected. Type "showinventory". Scroll through the lines with pgup/pgdwn buttons. Look for the items tagged as "wear". Look for an ID of the device you need to remove and write it down. Now you will need to find the item that has no name and which ID is almost the same (also tagger "wear"). This is the device holder which you will need to remove.

now type command "removeitem ID 1" where you write the ID of the device holder. The device will be visually unequipped, and then you just actually unequip it in the inventory.

PS all commands are written without ""