Is anyone else having an invisible chloe problem or does she have some kind of spell effect in her magic inventory? It happens mostly when I load a save or go through a door into something but I can get her back by opening her inventory, taking something off her e.g. a garment, and giving it back.

18 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

Is anyone else having an invisible chloe problem or does she have some kind of spell effect in her magic inventory? It happens mostly when I load a save or go through a door into something but I can get her back by opening her inventory, taking something off her e.g. a garment, and giving it back.

That's HDT system having "spasms" with the iron chains. You can also load some old save and then back to the current one and it should reset HDT.

8 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

That's HDT system having "spasms" with the iron chains. You can also load some old save and then back to the current one and it should reset HDT.

The "easy" fix for this is ...

• Look at Chloe. (Yes, she's invisible, but you will still get an activation message if you are close enough).
  • Bring up console.
  • Click with mouse to select Chloe - check the object selected has the correct name.
  • Type "disable" into the console.
  • Type "enable" into the console.
  • Exit console.
  • Chloe should re-appear.

Don't disable then fail to re-enable Chloe before leaving console, or you might find it's a lot harder to get her back.

56 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

• Look at Chloe. (Yes, she's invisible, but you will still get an activation message if you are close enough).
  • Bring up console.
  • Click with mouse to select Chloe - check the object selected has the correct name.
  • Exit console.

Don't disable then fail to re-enable Chloe before leaving console, or you might find it's a lot harder to get her back.

Slightly off-topic, but still relevant question - what is the cure for when it is the player character who gets invisible? I usually run showracemenu and it works, but I'm wondering if there is another way to do it.

I have "SD+ v3.6.1" and if I get enslaved by an NPC and they try to strip me, the devices re equip again but only the devices from this mod. The same happens when I get arrested through "POP" they can't strip the devices from this mod. I also have "DDequip" and "Deviously Enslaved Continued" because I see the mod connects to SD+ and POP. Is this supposed to happen? Do I have to change the theme of the devices in MCM cause I saw that Ebonite wants DDexpansion. Or is something incompatible? Or is this how it's supposed to be?

@Kimy Can your mod currently detect and utilise Prison Overhaul Patched as it has now become standalone from what is referred to in the original post? The file name which also needs to be searched for and used is xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp. Cause at the moment if your mod is unable to detect this new standalone state then content won't be accessible.

The standalone status occurred when version 3.40 of Inte's Prison Overhaul Patches was released at which point it was renamed "Prison Overhaul Patched" and given a new filename. All new downloaders of that Inte mod will be using the standalone version if they are up to date.

===========================================

Also the shopping quest dialogue is available to everyone all the time including those who the player isn't enslaved to? XDFF hasn't given it as a task to do the quest currently though. Is it supposed to be visible all the time to anyone possibly even when it isn't a currently applicable activity to be carried out at the time?

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

• Bring up console.
  • Exit console.

Thanks guys.

Here's a problem I've not had before.  I finished the chloe quest and got unbound and took her as follower. Then went to bleak falls barrow to get the claw and dragonstone where I got zapped with the bondage adventure quest only it was chloe that got teleported away, my pc got left behind in the barrow with the inescapable armbinder etc.

Don't know what to do with this one but it will be fun finding out. ?

I accepted a quest to go shopping for some lady in an armbinder, no problem there. But I had to shop at a "Temple store/shop", where the hell do I find a "Temple store"?! I've searched through Whiterun, Solitude, and Markarth, and I found nothing. If I use the safeword command to get free a bunch of quests get bugged.

(Never mind I found it)

29 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

Here's a problem I've not had before.  I finished the chloe quest and got unbound and took her as follower. Then went to bleak falls barrow to get the claw and dragonstone where I got zapped with the bondage adventure quest only it was chloe that got teleported away, my pc got left behind in the barrow with the inescapable armbinder etc.

Don't know what to do with this one but it will be fun finding out. ?

Update: After checking that chloe wasn't invisible I got her refid intending to teleport her back to me, but instead decided to teleport my character to her first using player.moveto command to see where she was. Expecting to find her near deep folk crossing which is where I usually end up on the adventure quest, I got a surprise however when my pc reappeared in a strange dark room with Leon, Leah, Chloe and her doppelganger standing on a bed and no exit to the room. wtf?

ScreenShot668.jpg

Update: After checking that chloe wasn't invisible I got her refid intending to teleport her back to me, but instead decided to teleport my character to her first using player.moveto command to see where she was. Expecting to find her near deep folk crossing which is where I usually end up on the adventure quest, I got a surprise however when my pc reappeared in a strange dark room with Leon, Leah, Chloe and her doppelganger standing on a bed and no exit to the room. wtf? 

Looks to me like you found Kimy's secret lab / cloning facility ?

Quick question about light mod compatibility:

What is the compatibility with being Sasha's pet (yoke in cities) to the "Open Cities Skyrim" mod? I just tried it and walked for what felt like an eternity out of Markarth and she never freed me (in an extreme hobble dress no less) so are these two things just incompatible in a non-game crash sort of way? If i can never take off the yoke (because Sasha refuses), then I also can't take off the hobble dress and I can't fast travel....

56 minutes ago, Graphic67 said:

Looks to me like you found Kimy's secret lab / cloning facility ?

Oh yeah, it also had a falmer gate in one corner (left, out of shot) for some reason.  I thought it might lead to Kimy's private torture chamber or something but there doesn't look to be a way out. ?

1 minute ago, jigwigigx said:

Oh yeah, it also had a falmer gate in one corner (left, out of shot) for some reason.  I thought it might lead to Kimy's private torture chamber or something but there doesn't look to be a way out. ?

We still have to find out what "Kimys Ring" does. I saw it in the console but i never got what it does. "The Ring to bind them all" or something.

14 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Wall of helpful text....

Thanks, I found what I was looking for in your information and have been able to work in several new rules. The first test rules I made were fairly simple "forced to wear a specific DD for a period of time".  Easy to code stuff just to make sure newly added rules triggered and worked.

However I also created two new always enforced rules. (@Kimy if you want the scripts for these rules to adapt/retool to your official version let me know.):

- The player is stripped while in town, even if the normal full time nudity rules isn't in effect. Also while in town if she if wearing a vibrating piercing/plug the master will randomly decide activate it. The master sometimes also decides to activate any vibrators after the player masturbates: can't have their sex slave not always horny, wanting and on the verge of an orgasm.

- The master will take any alcohol in the player's inventory and add it to their own. Every 2-4 game hours the master will decide to drink from their alcohol stash, or force the player to drink. For now no punishment is dealt for not providing the master alcohol: might add a separate, randomly enforced rule were the master commands you to restock them with a minimum amount of booze.

Just ran through the captured princess start again on my latest game and a couple of minor bugs to report:

• Little Luke is still floating in the air in the tavern basement.
  • The Slaver's Armbinder is an elbowbinder but its inventory record (dcur_hq_armbinderinventory) has the armbinder struggle animations set instead of the elbowbinder ones, so whenever the player struggles against it - whether by event poll or manually - the arms pop out of the sides of the sheath.

One other odd occurrence I've never had before: a wolf was chasing a rabbit right next to the cart at the stage where I had to shuffle around checking the bodies for the hideout key. With no way to run or fight, and with Telrav - the most useless archer in the history of the universe - as my only "defence," I would certainly have been killed if I hadn't used the tgm console command. Amusingly, being in god mode turned her hobble dress shuffle all the way up to Ludicrous SpeedTM. She was racing back and forth, the wolf lunging at empty air, and Telrav spraying arrows everywhere except his target. It was like something out of a Benny Hill sketch. Great entertainment!

6 hours ago, illusk said:

Can somebody give me an advice on SL Defeat vs Cursed Loot Defeat system? Which do you prefer and why? What settings are you using?

I've used both quite a bit, but I prefer to use DCL if I can.

If you want all the bells and whistles to work right in SD+ you need both DAYMOYL + SL Defeat; otherwise SL Defeat or DCL is enough by itself and you can avoid DA (unless you want one of the DA scenarios to work).

SL Defeat's main points of difference:

Player as attacker:

• you can make a subdue attack on NPCs, which is potentially silent and stealthy.
  • you can put captured NPCs in a sack!
  • you can try and sell captured NPCs anywhere and everywhere.

Player as victim:

• player is not always essential, it tries to enable it dynamically (does not always work)
  • you can be defeated due to low stamina
  • you can easily be defeated by attacks from behind
  • there's a tiresome key-mashing game if you're knocked down and you want to get up
  • you can resist attacks with the key-mashing game
  • it can be picky about what NPCs can and can't rape you, but if they can't rape you, they typically just kill you
  • it fails to save you from death far too often
  • with all the options in it, it can be fiddly to set up.
  • it sometimes gets confused or does strange things - for example, sometimes leaves controls locked when it shouldn't or locks them for no obvious reason at all. In rare cases, controls end up perma-locked and no amount of voodoo will unlock them, and you have to reload.

DCL differences from Defeat:

• DCL is much simpler to set up.
  • apart from running out of health, it just has the "weapon knocked away chance"
  • it used to have a box to not surrender on disarm, but that's gone now. No great loss
  • it works with any NPC; even if you don't get raped, you won't be killed, you'll still get the post-defeat scenario
  • it uses a range of its own post-defeat scenarios, including hog-tie game and bondage adventure (I'd  like to hope Whore Collar will be added to these soon)
  • selling captured NPCs is hard in DCL as there is only one slave trader, and he's in a fairly awkward spot
  • if the player is essential, it's always on and you never die. This always works reliably but sometimes it's a bit of a cheat
  • there is no key mashing game, and no way to stealth subdue NPCs or make an unarmed stealth attack

Overall DCL is lighter in terms of script load, more reliable more of the time, and much quicker and simpler to set up, but Defeat has more features overall.

Personally, unless I'm using SD+, I avoid Defeat, because... too often, Defeat doesn't stop you from dying when it probably should, and locks your controls when it probably shouldn't. It's not so unreliable that it's useless, but it fails often enough to undermine your trust in it.

In 7.1 the DCL combat defeat is quite dependable, though there are some new kinks, they mostly seem related to spurious messages that do no real harm.

The only glitch I frequently notice is when I enter a combat, and win, but lose a bit of health (20% for example) ... when I start healing (but only if I heal myself), then for no obvious reason I'll get a "You can't continue fighting" and play a surrender animation, despite being basically full health at that point. This is usually harmless (if annoying) as I won't be in combat and there will be no baddies to surrender to, so that is all that happens. This bug has been in forever, and still remains in 7.1

1 hour ago, SleepyJim said:

Just ran through the captured princess start again on my latest game and a couple of minor bugs to report:

• Little Luke is still floating in the air in the tavern basement.
  • The Slaver's Armbinder is an elbowbinder but its inventory record (dcur_hq_armbinderinventory) has the armbinder struggle animations set instead of the elbowbinder ones, so whenever the player struggles against it - whether by event poll or manually - the arms pop out of the sides of the sheath.

One other odd occurrence I've never had before: a wolf was chasing a rabbit right next to the cart at the stage where I had to shuffle around checking the bodies for the hideout key. With no way to run or fight, and with Telrav - the most useless archer in the history of the universe - as my only "defence," I would certainly have been killed if I hadn't used the tgm console command. Amusingly, being in god mode turned her hobble dress shuffle all the way up to Ludicrous SpeedTM. She was racing back and forth, the wolf lunging at empty air, and Telrav spraying arrows everywhere except his target. It was like something out of a Benny Hill sketch. Great entertainment!

I have noticed and reported the elbowbinder issue as well. It has happened with every update since it was first put into DD. It annoys me because the elbowbinder would be my favourite restraint if it worked properly.

I hate the predators in skyrim, they just kill for sport instead of for food and then run off and kill something else, I wish there was some way to turn it off.

1 hour ago, SleepyJim said:

When I played this in 7.0, Luke wasn't floating.

I notice that there seems to be some issue with things spawned at markers sometimes being in the air, or in the ground. SD+ Spriggan quest had issues with this and the "husks". It seems to impact quite a few mods. CD would sometimes put dust piles in the air, for example, and I know none of the markers were in the air.

I haven't looked into this, but I suspect it's caused by a marker that is slightly too low, so the spawned object may be partially in the ground, which Skyrim then sometimes "corrects" or sometimes doesn't. Or it may be that the spawned object has a physics flag it shouldn't, or is otherwise being spawned in not quite the right way to placate all the Skyrim voodoo Loa.

5 hours ago, ManlyMads said:

I accepted a quest to go shopping for some lady in an armbinder, no problem there. But I had to shop at a "Temple store/shop", where the hell do I find a "Temple store"?! I've searched through Whiterun, Solitude, and Markarth, and I found nothing. If I use the safeword command to get free a bunch of quests get bugged.

The quest would be better without the "Temple" requirement, as it makes the quest dramatically easier if you happen to be in Whiterun, dramatically harder anywhere else, and totally confusing when then biggest temple in Skyrim, in Solitude, isn't considered a temple. (Unless that is now fixed?)

1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

Whats the Slave Trader for ? I never got my hands on a slave in DCL. 

If you use combat defeat (in the rape section), you can set a surrender percentage for NPCs.

If you do this, some NPCs will surrender, and you can talk to them to make them follow. (There's another way to instantly subdue an NPC, but I won't spoiler that).

You can then sell them to the slave trader, if you can be bothered.

However, their factions are fixed only to make them non-hostile to you. NPCs in Whiterun will still be their enemies.

Spoiler

Fixing the factions on captured bandits is non-trivial. It would require a change to the base-object, which would break all NPCs of that kind. The only viable approach is run-time clone generation, where the NPC appearance is copied onto an instance of a "captured slave" base object. This would be quite a bother to get right, but as the captured slaves have their gear stripped, you only have to worry about the face and body. In terms of effort, its hard to justify in the context of DCL, but would make more sense in a dedicated slavery mod.

One way to sell is to port straight in to Whiterun late at night, and run to the trader and sell before somebody aggros on your captive.

Another way is to port the slave trader to you. This is the safest. You can use "Get Over Here" to do it conveniently.

Then you simply port the trader to somewhere half-way down the Riverwood road and do your deal.

People have been asking for the Slave Trader to be moved outside Whiterun.

To my mind, it would be nice if he went in the Bannered Mare at night, and then walked to part-way up the Riverwood road in the morning (where there are no guards patrolling), and stayed there until dark. As this is basic vanilla behaviour, it's not like it would be hard to add.

I guess, it would also be nice if there were more slave traders - one outside Windhelm, one outside Riften, and one outside Markarth at the least, with Falkreath as a maybe.

Also, if you could sell slaves to the Dollmaker, it would make a certain kind of sense - you'd have to be a bit careful getting them to her though, but you can port straight into her house.

Similarly with the SS slave house in Riften - you could simply COC in there and sell directly, if there was an actual buyer.

Arguably, you should be able to sell at Mistwatch, but only if you somehow get on their faction ... which is almost an inevitability if you have SD+.

As this feature is so much bother right now, I never use it. I'm not sure if I would if it were less trouble. Perhaps if the money was good enough, or you could sometimes be offered a "barter" trade for some Dollmaker item, then it would become quite desirable to capture and sell slaves.