6 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

I've noticed that sometimes with MO, you need to hold ctrl while hitting the batch-build button, and choosing your bodyslide output folder (or mo overwrite if you haven't made an output mod for bodyslide yet)

I've tried that too, nothing is updating at all

Solicitation experience (bug); i had no restraints before, but she put some on me. She left me bound afterwards when i did the payment dialog. She said something about "lets get those off", then i heard item removed sound which i think was steel cuffs for legs. But what was left on was alot more: blindfold, chastity belt, 2 plugs and elbowbinder.

I guess it's better to disable restraints option for now.

I have latest SL, DD and ZAP 8+.

On 7/22/2018 at 8:43 AM, Vano471 said:

I would much appreciate if someone gave me any advice on this matter. Right now I'm thinking about teleporting myself an claudius to the mansion, but I don't know Mansion's cell ID.

I think you are probably right in your assumption - as far as I'm aware the "free me" option attempts to reset *all* cursed loot quests, including one-shots like Leon's quest and complicated ones like Bound Queen and Cursed Collar.  If you had started the quest and then went about your business and ended up using the "free me" option a few times, Leon's quest might have been improperly reset/broken.  Other possible reasons are if you updated mid-quest - apparently Claudius is now supposed to be in the Bannered Mare when you reach the teleport part (to reduce the CTDs).

Few things you could try in console to advance the quest without the teleport:

movetoqt dcur_leon_enslave     - assuming the quest has a new target in the teleport cell, you should teleport to it

player.sqv dcur_leon_enslave    - should print out a bunch of data on the current status of the quest - you could use some of the NPC ref ID's as a target for player.moveto to get into the cell

coc UstolfsHouse / coc UstolfsPartyRoom  - I think these are the cells used in that part of the quest.  I'm *pretty* sure the one you want to continue the quest is the house one.

I have this bug that even when the iron pear of anguish (Sign) is removed the chain can still be heard, console resurrect is a minor fix as it only stops the sound, next reload it is back, i tried many things in the console to try and remove the sound effect,

how the glitch happened If you resurrect yourself with the console when wearing the device, i did when i got stuck, now i can't figure out a way to fix that.

Update: Switching races through the racemenu or through consoles actually worked and reloading no chain sounds so it must of worked.

Recently encountered an issue where every single trap triggered will equip an item in every slot even though the MCM is set to 3 items max. If I have a follower they also get fully equipped. No idea why it suddenly started occurring mid play through. Anyone know what may cause this?

2 hours ago, Foxcrest said:

Recently encountered an issue where every single trap triggered will equip an item in every slot even though the MCM is set to 3 items max. If I have a follower they also get fully equipped. No idea why it suddenly started occurring mid play through. Anyone know what may cause this?

There is a setting for "arousal to equip a full set" - set this to 101 if you want to disable it.  I *think* that setting will cause you to get hit with a whole bunch of items at once if you are over the arousal threshold.  Otherwise not sure.

A little bug that sometimes pops up. When the trigger for "A Little Bondage Adventure" happens, it trusses up the dragonborn, but then it says "Completed: A little Bondage Adventure", instead of started. The dragonborn remains trussed up, including the inescapable armbinder.

8 hours ago, neosuduno said:

A little bug that sometimes pops up. When the trigger for "A Little Bondage Adventure" happens, it trusses up the dragonborn, but then it says "Completed: A little Bondage Adventure", instead of started. The dragonborn remains trussed up, including the inescapable armbinder.

I did the walk a few times and haven't encountered this bug so far. Just have to say it's really annoying when feets are shackled too, you have 0 combat options left. Most mobs will just push you down and send to another random location around Skyrim. Sneak ftw... although slow solution.

High Security Restraints

These custom restraints are made of the best steel available and there is no way to escape from them by force. They also feature custom high security locks impossible to pick or unlock with standard keys. When you're unlucky enough to get locked in one of these devices, you might need to look for experienced help to get out of them! And bring some cash, for experienced help tends not to be cheap! You can find these new items in chest and dead bodies all over Skyrim.

First post quote. Where are these experts actually, and did you refer to this mod? (It's not listed in recommendations) Otherwise blacksmiths won't have any talk options to free yourself.

8 minutes ago, Silenceyoursword said:

I'm not having any luck with this sending me to a Simple Slavery auction, either via traps or combat surrender - any suggestions?

The old version of Simple Slavery couldn't handle players getting sent to it wearing devices very well - this was fixed in the Redux version but unfortunately Cursed Loot won't currently send you to SS if you are wearing *any* devices.  Hopefully this will change in the next update since it isn't such an issue anymore assuming people are using Lozeak's version of SS.

On 7/16/2018 at 3:36 AM, lw71 said:

Might be because unclean script?
Try to restarting mod.

Btw I have a suggestion for author.
Whenever leon/leah spank/give punishment. I saw that they will back to their default outfit look.
Can you made it so they still use whatever they equip at the time they giving punishment?
The outfit just not appealing enough tbh. 

I found the solution. I started new game and even put Cursed Loot last in load order in MO. I still couldn't unlock them. But, then i went to Devious Devices MCM and changed difficulty from "Kinky" (default) to "Experimenting". And now i can unlock the mittens. Thank you though.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

The old version of Simple Slavery couldn't handle players getting sent to it wearing devices very well - this was fixed in the Redux version but unfortunately Cursed Loot won't currently send you to SS if you are wearing *any* devices.  Hopefully this will change in the next update since it isn't such an issue anymore assuming people are using Lozeak's version of SS.

Yes, I will make the NEW version of SS a requirement for DCL's integration, and change the handover accordingly, now that it can handle DD restraints. :)

It seems that disable key drops checkbox doesn't disable them.

If key drops have been enabled, unticking it doesn't stop them dropping, though changing the drop chance to 0 does.

This may have been due to Queen Sarah's set being worn (prior to first FREE ME).

As the quest set causes deliberate block of the events, it might have introduced some kind of delay, or possibly permanent blocking, in restarting them after FREE ME used.

Still seeing the issue where cursed loot events stop happening and multiple FREE ME are required to restart them.

Debug information shows loot is never found even when chance is 100%.

This is different to 6.3 where debug information relating to loot didn't appear at all (as if DCL was stuck in cooldown).

This started during Bound Queen, where no diary fragments would drop, even with chance at 100%.

After completing several dungeons without sight of a fragment, I judged the quest stuck and used FREE ME.

After this, cursed loot events weren't triggering, despite checks being made on looting, they always failed, regardless of chance.

A second FREE ME restored cursed loot more or less immediately.

hello !

I can't dowload your file ... :(

Can you  share me a link or something ?

i Give you my mail: xoenon@hotmaiol.com

I'ts very long i try  to have devious maudit loot ... But every time I try, the web tells me that" the connection is not secure "...
It would be very nice of you if you could help me, thank you very much :)

1 hour ago, xoenon said:

hello !

I can't dowload your file ... :(

Can you  share me a link or something ?

i Give you my mail: xoenon@hotmaiol.com

I'ts very long i try  to have devious maudit loot ... But every time I try, the web tells me that" the connection is not secure "...
It would be very nice of you if you could help me, thank you very much :)

Chrome will report any site as not secure if it is not using HTTPS now. Usually you can ignore it; just be warned.

I don't know what's going wrong. I'm on the "The Bound Queen" quest, and so far gotten chastity belt and bra from ornate chests. I have not worn them though (or temporarily have tried that too), but i can't find cuffs and collar. I changed event parameters to 100% chance for these quest items. Are there other conditions in the formula, like arousal or requiring to wear them, just the 2 first items didn't need it? I used quicksave/load for tens of times... I get all sorts of other bondage loot and keys occasionally.

53 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I don't know what's going wrong. I'm on the "The Bound Queen" quest, and so far gotten chastity belt and bra from ornate chests. I have not worn them though (or temporarily have tried that too), but i can't find cuffs and collar. I changed event parameters to 100% chance for these quest items. Are there other conditions in the formula, like arousal or requiring to wear them, just the 2 first items didn't need it? I used quicksave/load for tens of times... I get all sorts of other bondage loot and keys occasionally.

You should just keep finding the queen items in ornate boss chests until you find the complete set.  I don't believe there is any special requirement other than the quest being ongoing.

If you used "Free Me" at any time this may have reset or broken the quest however.  Possibly may be worth reloading a save to just before you found the bra, since the quest wouldn't have been broken at that point (since the bra dropped).

I didn't use "Free Me" and i don't remember being restrained at all during the quest. Abandoned follower too before reading the book. I have good amount of saves, maybe i'll try tomorrow. I think i noticed that once you wear even 1 of the quest items, no cursed traps will trigger anymore. I guess that will help with not getting unnecessary burden. I have set (and had set) the "Max amount for items worn" to 0, to disable the feature. So normally even if i'd wear 10 items, traps could still appear.

Update: I think there are different types of ornate chests too. Those from shoutwalls with dragon and giant's ruins don't seem to have any quest items. Not even the first belt. But then i went to a dungeon type and found it, for example the easy temple near Riverwood. I'm still not sure about fortresses inhabited by bandits, could be that they don't count either.

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I didn't use "Free Me" and i don't remember being restrained at all during the quest. Abandoned follower too before reading the book. I have good amount of saves, maybe i'll try tomorrow. I think i noticed that once you wear even 1 of the quest items, no cursed traps will trigger anymore. I guess that will help with not getting unnecessary burden.

Don't put any of the Queen items on yourself - I don't think you are even supposed to be able to (the text as I recall basically says "you crazy, don't do that").  If you managed to equip one early that very well might have broken the quest and is probably a worthy bug report.

7 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Don't put any of the Queen items on yourself - I don't think you are even supposed to be able to (the text as I recall basically says "you crazy, don't do that").  If you managed to equip one early that very well might have broken the quest and is probably a worthy bug report.

While it's not necessarily a good idea, you absolutely should be able to put on items from Bound Queen, prematurely, or otherwise.

I'd guess the worst that can happen is that it adds duplicate copies to your inventory when the final item is found... It should go without mentioning that this quest can duplicate almost the entire set if you keep the pieces you've found in containers rather than your inventory. Arguably, the quest should be altered a little so this doesn't happen.

In fact, if you complete the quest, you can wear the set on purpose, or remove it, at will.

Due to the gratuitous buffs on the set, a mage character is like a tiny god when wearing it - the downsides are minimal.

However, I think there are some problems with the quest itself.

I'm reasonably convinced that using FREE ME after starting the quest almost always leaves things in a broken state, and cursed loot events may not trigger, even if they were triggering before the FREE ME.

I'm also half convinced that using FREE ME once always leaves loot events broken somehow, and you need to use it multiple times to get the mod working properly again.

I had used FREE ME after starting the quest, but before getting any items from it, and in this case the items dropped, but no diary parts did. They weren't just rare, they were non-existent - and I've done this quest enough times to know the difference.

I'm fairly sure that there are several DCL quests that do not reset properly on FREE ME. The shopping quest goes completely crazy if you get it and then FREE ME; it doesn't clear and becomes uncompletable - gives the wrong instructions and then once you've done all the shopping (by pure trial and error) there's nobody to hand it into.