The FREE ME stops all quests, including the queen one (it goes to the bottom grayed out list as "completed"). Player will definitely notice it and load game from before. But can you confirm the ornate chest issue? I have actual difficulty finding enough dungeons to those things, it would be easier to kill giants in open fields and loot their chests. And why is 100% not actual 100% even with chests that do drop the items?

I mean, even if it's intentional, fair enough. Would just be good to know.

For example try ornate chest in Bloated Man's Grotto. It's at the mountains right in the middle of Morthal and Falkreath. At this point i have 3 queen's pieces, and that chest randomizes loot like D.A.M.N. containers, but no queen's.

baseID: 0002064f , if it matters.

Hey Kimy,

I have some suggestions and bugs.

I had the shaky hands set to 100% and the Dollmaker was my keyholder for a week.

Whenever she took a key, the pop-up from shaky hands would show up because the dollmaker probably functions like a container.

244037717_enb2018_07_2723_39_22_77DCUR.thumb.jpg.a1141d45846ee835095736d624250c13.jpg

And i encountered a small typo after stepping into a trap.

I don't think that dot infront of 'and' should be there.

1274179764_enb2018_07_2310_58_00_71DCURtypo.thumb.jpg.fac9b7c54cd2f6a4f23d45ec0ba0c408.jpg

I also have a suggestion.

I would like to see a special escape challenge device.

Where it would lock in an armbinder or another device (maybe not a collar this time, there maybe are enugh special collars) and instruct you to escape as quick as possible.

When you don't escape before the timer runs out, you will get restrained even more.

When you fail to escape, the device will lock really restrictive devices on you as a punishment.

You will then need to visit the expert, the Dollmaker.

The Dollmaker agrees to unlock you, but you have to pay her back.

And nothing is worth more to her than you in timed chains of her choosing.

This would be great.

If only this device existed in real life. ?

Also something small.

Can we get to option to get a timed chastity belt from device comments?

Thanks again and I hope this helps.

❤️

Indecency is not working if Slaverun is present but not loaded.

Game.GetModByName is not returning 255 if the esp is present, even if it is not selected in NMM. (It returns the index in the plugins  list)

You have to use GetFormFromFile with some Slaverun form nb.

So i did eventually found the queen's quest restraints and they auto-locked on me. The key was doing only real dungeons with big end chest. All other ornate chests don't count.

However i can't find a single diary fragment even from same sort of dungeons/crypts. About to give up now. I'm not even wearing a lucky charm or anything else than the queen's stuff. Also no traps ever trigger anymore and no extra restraints appear in chests. Keys and D.A.M.N. appear though.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

queen2.jpg

queen1.jpg

53 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

However i can't find a single diary fragment even from same sort of dungeons/crypts. About to give up now. I'm not even wearing a lucky charm or anything else than the queen's stuff. Also no traps ever trigger anymore and no extra restraints appear in chests. Keys and D.A.M.N. appear though.

Some people seem to have serious issues getting diary fragments to show up, I'm not sure if it is a mod conflict or some other issue.  The lack of other events is normal - being in the "wearing the set" phase I believe blocks all other Cursed Loot trap events (since the quest is difficult enough as is without constant extra restraints).  If you just want to see the rest of the quest and not troubleshoot your issue with fragments spawning - just add them to your inventory with console.  The quest should update when you add them to your inventory - it doesn't require you to actually find unique items.

In the current version, diary fragments are bugged and won't drop. You can complete the quest by using the console and put five diary fragments in your inventory.

The bug is already fixed in the dev build.

9 hours ago, Kimy said:

In the current version, diary fragments are bugged and won't drop.

That would have been nice to know. I went through the entire Galdur sequence, and all of Mazinchalcheft or however it's spelled, trying to get one, before I gave up and aborted the quest. All I got was a lousy amulet and Mjoll's sword :)

TBH, I'm more worried that FREE ME, is causing stuff to stop working.

13 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

That would have been nice to know. I went through the entire Galdur sequence, and all of Mazinchalcheft or however it's spelled, trying to get one, before I gave up and aborted the quest. All I got was a lousy amulet and Mjoll's sword :)

TBH, I'm more worried that FREE ME, is causing stuff to stop working.

I will have a look at it. But since some quests aren't meant to be replayed, it's quite obvious that Free Me would break these when it stops the quest halfway through.

I don't see info on the main page regarding Rape function in DCL, have not tried it yet as it is disabled by default, but does anyone know if I were to use it, what other mods should I disable? Other two mods related to rape I have are Deviously Helpless and Captures, mostly wondering regarding those two, as I don't see in them threesome chance option, and would not mind having two less mods if DCL can do the same (I know difference is probably other two do a few more things and differently etc.)

2 hours ago, dp16 said:

I don't see info on the main page regarding Rape function in DCL, have not tried it yet as it is disabled by default, but does anyone know if I were to use it, what other mods should I disable? Other two mods related to rape I have are Deviously Helpless and Captures, mostly wondering regarding those two, as I don't see in them threesome chance option, and would not mind having two less mods if DCL can do the same (I know difference is probably other two do a few more things and differently etc.)

The rape in DCL supports threesomes too. You can configure how often and conditions for when it can trigger but it's only by friendly/neutral npcs. Never will bandits or creatures do it by DCL. Depending on your configs, it could also get you arrested.

20 minutes ago, Jessebelle555 said:

Heya, I'm a new user who's even newer at modding, and I'm interested in installing your mod, but I've got no clue how to, could you or a friend help me figure modding out?

Hi, I would suggest searching on tutorials. 

Some youtubers done great video tutorials on how to get started with modding your game.

Once you learned the basics so can you apply that to installing mods from this site as well. :)

They always forget to remove the armbinder after a prostitution scene, all other items were removed but the armbinder stays on. And the mod can't find the bound zaz animations so often sex scenes don't start (for example wearing an armbinder).

I have a small suggestion : to make an option which would link DCL to SLSO.

- Any rape event which doesnt finish with a orgasm for the agressor would lead to a bad end (more devious device)

- Payment for prostitution would be possible only if the customer has an orgasm.

17 hours ago, Kimy said:

I will have a look at it. But since some quests aren't meant to be replayed

Is Bound Queen one of these quests?

I can't see any overwhelming reason why Bound Queen can't be replayed, as long as you didn't complete it. Even then, you could do it again, it just wouldn't be terribly immersive.

While redundant copies of items are a nuisance, the quest just needs to track you looting them, not having them - and I'm guessing it already works like that.

If it's not resilient with respect to FREE ME, then once you've nuked it out of existence with FREE ME, it probably shouldn't restart when you read the book, or drop more books (and it will keep dropping books incessantly if you don't read it and start the quest), instead it ought to stay dead.

TBH, from a technical viewpoint, the only quests I can think of in DCL that couldn't be engineered to be completely replayable are the LAL captured princess start and Leon.

While there are a few things you can do to muck up TBQ, like killing Julius, even that could be undone if he was spawned in code by the quest start rather than simply dropped in the editor. Maybe it's not worth the bother, but if it's hosed by FREE ME, then letting the player restart it is quite confusing/misleading.

I had always assumed it would be replayable if I did FREE ME while still collecting devices, diary parts, or ritual parts.

4 hours ago, Fuscia said:

Hi, I would suggest searching on tutorials. 

Some youtubers done great video tutorials on how to get started with modding your game.

Once you learned the basics so can you apply that to installing mods from this site as well. :)

Hi,

Same suggestion here, tutorials are the way to go, 'cos it's quite a steep learning curve. I personally got up and running with Gophers tutorials over on Youtube, he talks a lot, but he also covers a lot of ground and knows his way around modding.

Many games now, I've had the dialog comments/actions enabled. This is the stuff where you talk to an NPC, and they say something suggestive, like "Are you one of those sex slaves, or just the regular kind?" or trigger the "Smoking hot" topic.

There are some great little pieces of color in there, but the downside is that they are rarely very appropriate.

For example, you'll be punished by guards for whoring, locked in a chain harness, and some citizen will say something that totally bursts the bubble of immersion.

Then another time, they'll come out with the exact dialog line that would have fit that situation, but in the latest context it's wrong.

I'm thinking that if DCL used, and looked at the slavery factions and relationship levels, some of the dialogs could be given conditions that would keep them a lot more relevant, and there would be scope for specific dialogs for enslaved PCs, no matter what mod enslaves them.

Just a thought, but I think this change would lift this feature from seeming totally random, to adding quite a bit to immersion.