8 hours ago, spoonsinger said:

Happy Birthday DCL

cake.jpg

Haha, that's awesome!

I didn't even realize that I published DCL on this day, a few years back! That has been some fun years for sure!

Happy Cursed Loot Day, everyone! Haha! Go ahead, open a few extra chests today, and see what you can find! I swear it won't be devious. Much....?

Thank you, everyone who downloaded and enjoyed the mod. Particularly those of you who chose to support me on Patreon! You guys rock!  \o/

12 minutes ago, eulexia said:

So, suddenly traps have stopped working for me.  I open a box, the trap goes off, it destroys my keys...  and then does nothing else.  I haven't been able to fix this, anyone have this issue before/know how to solve it?  

Are you currently wearing any DD gear?  Is the amount of them at or above your maximum equip limit?  Is your arousal too low?

I've got it set to apply 2-5 items, min 0 arousal, 15 max items.  Pretty much guarantees that my character gets something, unless she's wearing quite a few pieces and it happens to roll occupied slots for each new item, which it then doesn't add it.

On 7/4/2018 at 2:11 PM, Minis91 said:

Maybe someone has a solution to NetImmerse override error ? I get it every time i try to equip items such as pony boots. I tried some mods but can't figure out how to correctly do it ?

EDIT: Both RaceMenu and DDx uses NiOverride. But somehow only one of them works for me.
Did some research on *.psc files in RaceMenu and DDx (zadSlaveBootsScript.psc). Managed to find that both do same checks (written differently?

SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") < 5 || NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() < 5

This code is from DDx that fails me, and RaceMenu minimum version is 6. So RaceMenu sees NiOverride and that it is v.6 and DDx doesn't see NiOverride (Or somehow wrong version of it)

Just putting this here, so that any1 interested could look into it.

PS. I can't find a way to to *.psc to *.pex. With this i could "debug" at least a values of variables...

Yeah, that line should read:

if SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") < 5 && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") < 1 || NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() < 5

That change was made in some of the other scripts for the Devious mods a while ago where that same check was being made.

Unfortunately you have to compile the script to get it into a game usable format, which isn't always easy since you need the dependencies.

Hopefully Kimy or Pfiffy can make the change and post a hotfix/updated .pex file.

Edit: I decompiled the zadSlaveBootsScript into the source, and it actually does have that line updated. So..... I'm not sure why the generic slave boot items from DDx still give that Nioverride error when all the others seem to work. (The source scripts provided in the mods just don't have the updated source, it looks like.)

On 7/11/2018 at 4:49 PM, Slagblah said:

That sounds like the piercings that come with the Damsel In Distress quest (which only work properly in the context of the quest). Did you get them normally or via Console/AddItemMenu?

If Free Me didn't work you may have to use Console commands to get them off.

i did use the additem menu, what console command works because i tried uneuipall but that didnt work, thanks for the advice

4 hours ago, fruns75 said:

i did use the additem menu, what console command works because i tried uneuipall but that didnt work, thanks for the advice

In the Console, select the player, then:

1. Point mouse at equipped items and hit {Shift}.

2. Find the unnamed piercings in the list using {Shift} to select (use the mesh file listed to help identify the correct item).

2a. If the ID shown is 80000000, then you need to use the "showinventory" console command to find the ID of the unnamed Worn item (you may need to clear out your inventory if the list is too long).

3. Once you have the unnamed ID (which is the Rendered device), type: "player.removeitem {ID} 1"

4. After that, you can open your inventory and remove the Inventory Device normally, without triggering the unlock message. 

Note that this method should not be used on Quest Devices obtained in the normal way as that can break your game (or at least the quest) in serious ways.

2 hours ago, kendawg64 said:

So when i loaded a new game only the armbinder and gag appear and not the whole body suit when i started the captured princess quest. I dont have any mods downloaded except the requied ones. is there any way i can fix this

Did you run Bodyslide?

Hello, i started a new game with 6.4 and DD 4.1. I think the Chain harness is bugged. In Devious Devices MCM i had "hardcore mittens" disabled. I got a chain harness, i had 4 restraint keys. I try to unlock the writs, the key slips to the ground, i pick it up, try again, the key disappears from the ground. With the 2nd key, it still slips, but i also get a message "you unlock and the mittens fall off", but immediately i get another message saying that "these items are hard to unlock and bla bla". Bottom line, 4 keys gone and mittens still on, while i got twice the message that i had unlocked them.

5 hours ago, ForestElf said:

Hello, i started a new game with 6.4 and DD 4.1. I think the Chain harness is bugged. In Devious Devices MCM i had "hardcore mittens" disabled. I got a chain harness, i had 4 restraint keys. I try to unlock the writs, the key slips to the ground, i pick it up, try again, the key disappears from the ground. With the 2nd key, it still slips, but i also get a message "you unlock and the mittens fall off", but immediately i get another message saying that "these items are hard to unlock and bla bla". Bottom line, 4 keys gone and mittens still on, while i got twice the message that i had unlocked them.

Might be because unclean script?
Try to restarting mod.

Btw I have a suggestion for author.
Whenever leon/leah spank/give punishment. I saw that they will back to their default outfit look.
Can you made it so they still use whatever they equip at the time they giving punishment?
The outfit just not appealing enough tbh. 

57 minutes ago, SkyLover37 said:

Could someone tell me what HKX files are the ones used for the 'cover self' animation? I wanted to swap them for some ones I like better.

I'm not sure exactly which file(s) they are, but they are sometimes also referred to as "shame" idles, if that helps.

Edit: Actually, it appears to be this one: DCLFTNudeCoverOff.

Having problems with the straitjacket ://////. Trying to free myself but it says 'I chose to put the straitjacket on', it goes the same with the others. haaaalp

Edit:

Now working but it says

An error has occurred with your installation of devious devices, please check the log for more information. Error text LookupDeviceType received invalid keyword [Keyword <zad_DeviousHeavyBondage> (0E05226C) ]

when I unlock it and when I put it on.

I've tried this lately because I'm a massive fan of bondage and was looking to spice my game up. The other features are also -amazing- and so far have been fun when I've got them working. They do work! In fact I've tested most the features except for the specific quest ones like trapped in rubber etc. However there is one problem that has become evident in my testing. Ever since I put this mod in my game I get infiniteload screens on and off. Sometimes its fine. Other times I walk to a door exit into a city and... infinite load screen. I left my PC for 15 minutes just to make sure I'm not being impatient and the only damn way to shut Skyrim after that is to ctrl+alt+del and log out of my pc! Now you can imagine that is frustrating to do 5 or more times while testing the incidents. I went into this knowing since I have defeat, death alternative, submit etc and loads of lewd mods that end up in a script moderate to heavy load that this might tip it over the edge. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar, if my assumption on script load is probably accurate and whether anyone that has encountered similar issues resolved them. I would love to use this mod but also don't want to have to lose an existing mod to do so! 

7 hours ago, Skyrimdude said:

I've tried this lately because I'm a massive fan of bondage and was looking to spice my game up. The other features are also -amazing- and so far have been fun when I've got them working. They do work! In fact I've tested most the features except for the specific quest ones like trapped in rubber etc. However there is one problem that has become evident in my testing. Ever since I put this mod in my game I get infiniteload screens on and off. Sometimes its fine. Other times I walk to a door exit into a city and... infinite load screen. I left my PC for 15 minutes just to make sure I'm not being impatient and the only damn way to shut Skyrim after that is to ctrl+alt+del and log out of my pc! Now you can imagine that is frustrating to do 5 or more times while testing the incidents. I went into this knowing since I have defeat, death alternative, submit etc and loads of lewd mods that end up in a script moderate to heavy load that this might tip it over the edge. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar, if my assumption on script load is probably accurate and whether anyone that has encountered similar issues resolved them. I would love to use this mod but also don't want to have to lose an existing mod to do so! 

Crash fixes - Downloads - Skyrim Non Adult Mods - LoversLab  <-- Infinite Load Screen and it's fix is discussed there along with the CTD fixes

4 hours ago, ragha7568 said:

Hello I’m doing the “Leon” quest and I’m trying to find the slave boots in the manner but I can’t so if anyone can give me the location or I’d number of those boots.....

thnx in adv 

They're on the entry floor, near where you stashed your stuff.