33 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

They are equipped and nothing happens.

Your boxes haveĀ lost theirĀ script. Could be empty alias. Probably a result of changing mods mid game, or something like that.

Ā 

You could try to uninstall DCL, clean the save, and reinstall. Or you could start a new game.

Ā 

Check your install to be sure that all DCL scripts are installed (compare with the source archive).

9 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:
45 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Ā 

Your boxes haveĀ lost theirĀ script. Could be empty alias. Probably a result of changing mods mid game, or something like thaļ»æt. ļ»æ

Can't remember that I did something like that but thank you anyway. I have some problems with the animations. Often the ZAP-animations don't work and there are some dialogue problems with Sasha. Sometimes when The player wants to fuck her (as male or female) Sasha gets a strap-on and gets the male position.

7 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

They always forget to remove the armbinder after a prostitution scene, all other items were removed but the armbinder stays on. And the mod can't find the bound zaz animations so often sex scenes don't start (for example wearing an armbinder).

DD has its own bound animation library, which is what DCL is using. You do not need to register ZAP's animations, and as a matter of fact, I recommend not to (unless you want to see them getting randomly played by random mods even when nobody is bound).

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Many games now, I've had the dialog comments/actions enabled. This is the stuff where you talk to an NPC, and they say something suggestive, like "Are you one of those sex slaves, or just the regular kind?" or trigger the "Smoking hot" topic.

Ā 

There are some great little pieces of color in there, but the downside is that they are rarely very appropriate.

For example, you'll be punished by guards for whoring, locked in a chain harness, and some citizen will say something that totally bursts the bubble of immersion.

Then another time, they'll come out with the exact dialog line that would have fit that situation, but in the latest context it's wrong.

Ā 

I'm thinking that if DCL used, and looked at the slavery factions and relationship levels, some of the dialogs could be given conditions that would keep them a lot more relevant, and there would be scope for specific dialogs for enslaved PCs, no matter what mod enslaves them.

Ā 

Just a thought, but I think this change would lift thisĀ feature from seeming totally random, to adding quite a bit to immersion.

I might do something like this in the future, after we will have implemented a slavery faction system in DD. I am obviously not going to use ZAP's. Cursed Loot will follow the framework and sever ties with ZAP in version 7.

Kimy, any plans for more chastity related quests or misadventures? I loved the "Queen Sarah chastity set" quests. I enjoyed the whole scenario so much, when I finally found the key I went straight to the dollmaker and asked her to hold it for a month.Ā :)

20 hours ago, Kimy said:

I might do something like this in the future, after we will have implemented a slavery faction system in DD. I am obviously not going to use ZAP's. Cursed Loot will follow the framework and sever ties with ZAP in version 7.

DCL doesn't seem the ideal place to embed such factions (or keywords), for various reasons, so I'm guessing they won't be added there.

Ā 

Are we going to have to wait for a new DD version for such factions?

Or might they show up in a DD addendum mod, like one with furniture, or other slavery framework features?

6 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

What does it take to get Sasha horny? I waited for days and fought dragons but nothing helped. And why is her vibrator missing?

Poor Sasha sounds like she's not working properly. Did you try putting her in a chastity belt? That usually gets her worked up.

If that doesn't work, her scripts might have stopped. I get DCL scripts "sticking" quite a bit. Sometimes FREE ME, used twice, unsticks them.

Seems non-obvious, but I think Sasha's updates run as part of the main DCL update checks.

37 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

She doesn't want to "play bondage games" and if I try it like normal equipment she removes it at once.

She will only wear the things from her toybox. You opened that right? If you noticed there's no vibrator, you must have.

Ā 

There is no vibrator, it's a dialog option once you have put the belt on her.

Ā 

You may not be able to put bondage items on her unless she's first wearing her collar. Even then, they must be her special items.

Ā 

She typically doesn't like being collared and forced to comply, but it seems she always lets you collar her, andĀ she'll forgive you if you aren't too cruel.\

Once the collar is on, she can't refuse any of your demands. Or you can let her put it on you, but then you might be in some trouble...

13 hours ago, Fenroo said:

Kimy, any plans for more chastity related quests or misadventures? I loved the "Queen Sarah chastity set" quests. I enjoyed the whole scenario so much, when I finally found the key I went straight to the dollmaker and asked her to hold it for a month.Ā :)

That's interesting, i always like the part where i get unlocked.
That is how is it supposed to be anyway isnt it ?

46 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

She typically doesn't like being collared and forced to comply, but it seems she always lets you collar her, andĀ she'll forgive you if you aren't too cruel.\

Once the collar is on, she can't refuse any of your demands. Or you can let her put it on you, but then you might be in some trouble...

It is just fair to switch after each...season

13 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

DCL doesn't seem the ideal place to embed such factions (or keywords), for various reasons, so I'm guessing they won't be added there.

Ā 

Are we going to have to wait for a new DD version for such factions?

Or might they show up in a DD addendum mod, like one with furniture, or other slavery framework features?

No, this is why I said they would be added to DD, not DCL.Ā  ;)

Ā 

And yes, they will go into DDI, but fear not, I will release a new version fairly soon. There is no law compelling me to wait at least half a year between releases. :D

7 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Is Sasha useable for male players? her sex dialogues are for males but she often gets to play the male part in the animations.

She should use the male position only when you're having having rough sex with her dominating you.

Ā 

And...I dunno. I never test any of my mods with a male PC. I can't see why Sasha wouldn't work normally, but as with any other feature in DCL, all dialogue is written with female PCs in mind.