2 minutes ago, Kimy said:
10 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Are regular DCL events  (e.g. traps, NPC comments etc.) still working normally?

No idea, I disabled them in this male save. ^^ If I disable everything in the debug settings  does that effect Sasha too?

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

She should use the male position only when you're having having rough sex with her dominating you.

And...I dunno. I never test any of my mods with a male PC. I can't see why Sasha wouldn't work normally, but as with any other feature in DCL, all dialogue is written with female PCs in mind.

I also remembre many male npc recognized as women (possibly the mod's revolution against kimy's dictatorship over genders in the mod...maybe they are even trans!) and female in man positions....i believe that is only missing a strapon.

Try runing Fnis again to fix the animations related to gender.

On 10/29/2017 at 3:27 PM, special said:

@Kimy,

I think I have a bug but not 100% sure... I am using latest versions of ZAP, SL, DD and DCL etc.

• Firstly, for some reason DCL is showing [solicitation] twice in the dialogue menu when talking to NPC's.

• Secondly, when you select either of the duplicated [solicitation] options, the player always refers to herself as a male so DCL isn't picking up the gender of my player.

I thought it might be due to my save so I have tried cleaning the save file and also started a brand new game, problem still occurs.

Any ideas?

thanks,

Hi, it's not Kimy's fault. Your dialogues change to man ones and that's because u are using "Devious Devices for HIM". Occured to me too - and yes - also has doubled [solicitacion]. I have disabled it - and problem solved. Anyway's - i'm giving response just in a case someone other gonna have this problem in near future and won't find any solution to this question!  ?

I experienced a couple of instances while playing that are causing ctds due to dcur scripts running on nonexistent quests(I am a rookie so keep that is mind when deciphering).  1) "I" received a chastity belt of misogyny and was able to unlock it with a normal restraints key.  Thereafter, when I get a ctd and review the papyrus one of the scripts running is a tickerclock script that seems to be related to the missing belt. 2) While playing through a "Little Bondage Adventure", I accidentally hit the shopping quest dialogue instead of the ask for food option.  I safe worded out but the shopping quest still shows up on my unfinished quests journal and there seems to be scripts running related to that as well.  3) I think because the shopping quest is still running in the background...when I got trapped with a rubber doll quest...it initially equipped the collar but then the collar disappeared as well as the quest in my journal.

1 hour ago, Ghostphoto1 said:

I experienced a couple of instances while playing that are causing ctds due to dcur scripts running on nonexistent quests(I am a rookie so keep that is mind when deciphering).  1) "I" received a chastity belt of misogyny and was able to unlock it with a normal restraints key.  Thereafter, when I get a ctd and review the papyrus one of the scripts running is a tickerclock script that seems to be related to the missing belt. 2) While playing through a "Little Bondage Adventure", I accidentally hit the shopping quest dialogue instead of the ask for food option.  I safe worded out but the shopping quest still shows up on my unfinished quests journal and there seems to be scripts running related to that as well.  3) I think because the shopping quest is still running in the background...when I got trapped with a rubber doll quest...it initially equipped the collar but then the collar disappeared as well as the quest in my journal.

1. ClockTickScript always runs. It's a generic routine that handles a lot of different conditions.

2. The Safe Word is supposed to stop all DCL quests, but it's possible that the Shopping Quest got missed. That might be something for Kimy to look into.

3. The Rubber Doll quest can possibly terminate early, if you are able to control your arousal long enough before the first expansion (the catsuit being equipped). It should no be affect by the shopping quest still running.

10 hours ago, Ghostphoto1 said:

I think because the shopping quest is still running in the background...when I got trapped with a rubber doll quest...it initially equipped the collar but then the collar disappeared as well as the quest in my journal.

I think I mentioned a while back that the Shopping Quest does not reset properly when FREE ME is used, instead going into some weird broken state. So there's a good chance it's broken in this case too.

50 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Will followers get raped too if the player is raped? I see them getting bound and laying on the ground only.

Seems like if you enable follower support, they get raped.

If you don't enable it, they still get bound while you're being raped.

In some cases, their bindings don't get removed, even if you didn't tick support.

9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

How can I get Sasha to remove the slave collar on the player? The dialogue only appears if the player wears a yoke and Sasha answers that i should ask when I'm not bound.

Try to talk to her without your Yoke on (outside cities, outside shops, etc.) - she automatically removes your Yoke from you! If it's not removed automatically - could mean that's something wrong.

I don't think she actually will remove collar willingly off of you ever! I didn't test it with time and don't think it is time related. It's like depends of her mood - and i will not count on that even.

(At the other hand, its not related to your question but: i know that chastity belt is removed after one week in-game time. It's not done automatically but after asking her to do it. But Sasha could be VERY persistant in tormenting you with her vibrator remote control - once she did about 5-6 orgasm to my character - one after another - when finally she decided to stop pressing damn remote button! It was funny to watch. Well, as description of this plugs says- they are extremely big ones you know, and she's making them vibrating.)

Anyways... do as follow:

First save game (in case a need to reload - you are going to steal a key from Sasha and when  failure - she will punish you . I think with non-removable Hobble Skirt - that's painfull) Than throught her dialog options  will be something like "Master/Mistress Sasha..." choose this to talk with her and next choose attempt to steal a key from Sasha (you will get a warning about consequences in case of failure).

Stolen key should appear in your inventory. But it can't instantly remove the collar from you (i mean unlock it with this key like other Devious Devices). Just try once to unlock it - and wait! There will be counting info in top left corner of your screen (text message) It's something like "Combinations ticks used: XXXX". My combination has stopped at 7500. It should happen really fast (like max 5 minut real time playing). My advice is that: try not to do too many things that involve other mods activity in time of combination unlocking Sasha's collar... Like for example: take another quest from mod "Captured Dreams Shop" from this elf girl who calls herself a "Master" - it breaks things for many people.

At the end massagebox will popup with an info that at hopelessly reaching to almost last possible combination you succesfully unlocked your collar. That is the end and you are free from it.

Also i don't know if this stealing is possible second time. I didn't used collared dialogue with her more than once! Feel free to try. ?

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Is the success-chance random or will the pickpock-skill help you? I failed 5 times in a row so far.

I don't know! I have had like 25 in stealing when tried to steal a key and succeded! (Game difficulty set to total Newb) Probably it is related to Key Steal Chance (from NPC's) which is placed in its MCM menu. I have changed it to 100% chance! Well i know - i'm a cheater, right? Well... i say that DCUR default settings are really giving you a hard luck to find keys, traps sprung almost always, you get yourself in armbinder/yoke - just after first dungeon. I don't know if you could escape Helgen dungeon without ending without any device on you. So i just configure evrything to give myself a nice playthrough instead of end up bounded every 15 seconds of looting sacks, barrels, chest and door opening! xD

EDIT:

If u have a hard luck to steal a key eather u use plugin/program "Add Item Menu v2" or use a console command (press tilde "~") and search for it:

in a console type:

help "Sasha's Shock Collar Key" [enter]

and it should give you something like:

KEYM:  (xx0BCA2B) 'Sasha's Shock Collar Key'

first two digits 'xx' are mod index and are different for every player - it's dependent of how much mods you have and what is your mod order, than  you should add this key to your inventory by typing:

player.additem xx0BCA2B 1 [enter]

Keep in mind that i didn't do it this way and i don't know if it's gonna work. But next step i think should be trying to unlock your collar once and wait for massages... Also please make a save before becouse i don't know if it will break something with Sasha or not.

Why is a non-dominant Sasha always playing the male part of the sex animation although the dialogues says otherwise? I tried it with the first 2 dialogues for pussy and ass but my player ends up with the strap-on in her backside and not Sasha.

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Why is a non-dominant Sasha always playing the male part of the sex animation although the dialogues says otherwise? I tried it with the first 2 dialogues for pussy and ass but my player ends up with the strap-on in her backside and not Sasha.

Okay i see what u mean! I'm playing female character right now. You mean that Sasha always get a strap-on and want to have sex in a more aggressive way with your character? Well, u press "+/=" button to swap actor positions thruought animations! I bellieve that Sasha can't be changed permanently. She's the way it is. If she was made based on a real life actress Sasha G. and her temperament - i bellieve that's she's gonna stay that aggressive way no matter what. I pressed simply hotkey for changing actors positions. It is in MCM menu: SexLab > Player Hotkeys > Swap Actor Positions. Well i'm gonna swap her many times from now on. Hmm another thing and its good thing - is that sex with Sasha is rather good always - i mean that your arousal sets instantly to zero after scene ends. Even if you bypass animations by pressing a spacebar! Thats good becouse sex with many other NPC's doesn't mean always arousal will reset to zero. I'm gonna keep Sasha in my team for awhile - just for this she can drop my arousal to zero. ?

EDIT: well i'm sad to inform that not always she zero'es the arousal. When i tested bypassing animations couple of times with spacebar! And thats that - Sasha goes out from my team. Also she's so beutifull - that made my other followers really horny all the time - which led them to do more sex than usual. Which led me to think that it is somehow related with her outfit - that's like slutty one which leaves almost nothing to imagination. (don't know if it is considered like 'not-an-armor' or 'transparent' by SexLab. Just may it be...) Well, if u like more playthrought and quest-doing things like me and don't want to wait for followers and sex scenes to end. And "Combat Arousal" mod helps too - if u set negative values after killing some monsters (default are always positive values). But this could end up with no possible buffs from equipped collars which actually are pretty good buffs to life/mana/stamina... 

19 hours ago, Slagblah said:

1. ClockTickScript always runs. It's a generic routine that handles a lot of different conditions.

2. The Safe Word is supposed to stop all DCL quests, but it's possible that the Shopping Quest got missed. That might be something for Kimy to look into.

3. The Rubber Doll quest can possibly terminate early, if you are able to control your arousal long enough before the first expansion (the catsuit being equipped). It should no be affect by the shopping quest still running.

Thanks for the reply.  In my case there was definitely something wrong with the Rubber Doll Quest as the collar appeared and then disappeared in a minute. ...had nothing to do with the normal mechanics of the Rubber Doll Quest.  The Safe Word also has never fully eliminated the Jack the Belter Quest for me.  Allows me to fast travel and removes the belt from inventory but still leaves the uncompleted quest on my journal.  When I run into Jack the dialogue runs as if "I" waa still wearing the belt.  This doesn't seem to leave any script running/cause any ctds.

6 hours ago, piotsze said:

I don't think she actually will remove collar willingly off of you ever! I didn't test it with time and don't think it is time related. It's like depends of her mood - and i will not count on that even.

Unless you've been tweaking with things in the console and activated the hidden mode, she should have no objections to removing the collar once outside a city. However there's a bug where she won't always remove the ankle-cuffs if you asked to have the yoke removed, and that will also block the removal (same as when wearing the yoke)

11 hours ago, piotsze said:

You mean that Sasha always get a strap-on

That was exactly my point. The mod author should change the dialogues because they are confusing and incorrect. The player awaits to get to play the male part but it's always Sasha who gets the strap-on.

9 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Unless you've been tweaking with things in the console and activated the hidden mode, she should have no objections to removing the collar once outside a city. However there's a bug where she won't always remove the ankle-cuffs if you asked to have the yoke removed, and that will also block the removal (same as when wearing the yoke)

I have no dialogue for removing the collar outside the cities when the player is not wearing the yoke. Must be the bug.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

I have no dialogue for removing the collar outside the cities when the player is not wearing the yoke. Must be the bug.

Okay please try one more option than. Type in console:

set dcur_sasha_canunbeltplayer to 1

exactly like that and press [enter]. Give her one minute to refresh her dialogues. Than check again. If not willing than try to reset her with something else which potentially could refresh her AI.

She's Essential - that means she can't die. Stand in front of her, open console, while console open click her once with your left mouse button to highlight her. Than in console type:

kill     [enter]

She shoud be crouching on ground before you. Her Artifficial Intelligence should be refreshed at that point. Talk with her once more to check if she's willing to unbound you. (If she dies than in console: ressurrect)

This could be your last hope i think... Please share if that helped. This is actually a really old tech cheat to unfreeze many NPC's. You could probably end up with chains and yoke still on you (sic!) And for that probably i would search MCM Menu: Cursed Loot > Debug > Safeword FREE ME!!! . Or if u have MCM Menu: Devious Devices Equip > Device Interaction > Remove All DD's From . Don't click both at the same time! Click one than wait one minute than the other, maybe it will help you out.

EDIT: or add yourself a key like i posted before and try to unlock yourself with it!

6 minutes ago, piotsze said:

She shoud be crouching on ground before you. Her Artifficial Intelligence should be refreshed at that point. Talk with her once more to check if she's willing to unbound you. (If she dies than in console: ressurrect) 

Will try it next time. I stole the key to the collar this time. By the way, what happens if you sent her away while you are her slave?

49 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Will try it next time. I stole the key to the collar this time. By the way, what happens if you sent her away while you are her slave?

No idea. I was messing around with her for too much. She has got 85 pex script files (huge!) which are partially binary and there is no source code on github to view them. There actually are scripts called:

"dcur_sasha_SexRape.pex"

"dcur_sasha_SexRapePlayer.pex"

and simply removing them - does nothing - she still puts her strap-on. I have even messed with her in-game variables if you are curious about that - type in console:

help "dcur_sasha_" 3   [enter]

also i have changed her aggression from 1 to 0

setav aggression 0

and also changed her confidence from 4 to 3

setav confidence 3

I have also downloaded penis addon for sexlab and changed my character to futanari - didn't helped - got strap-owned!

Also i tell you - buying Sasha is a total Freud from Dollmaker. I just remembered that Sasha was last of her daughters which hasn't been sold by her. Now i think that was the right reason xD

And if u would like a Man option you could check this out too... really no harm! xD      Type in cosole:

showracemenu    [enter]

change your sex to a Man. Talk to Sasha and demand spread her legs! Did you guessed right what happens next?! HAHAHA!! Can't be helped... ?

26 minutes ago, piotsze said:

change your sex to a Man. Talk to Sasha and demand spread her legs! Did you guessed right what happens next?! HAHAHA!! Can't be helped... ?

So either her behavior code or her dialogues have to change to make sense. Why is my player always sad or angry if she has sex with Sasha or solicitation?