Question has anyone else had issues downloading this file from mega? I open the link and I get some message about the decryption key being wrong and asking the poster to recreate the link.

Regrettably, yes.

I have always trouble with mega and can't update this mod anymore... :(

While I'm hoping for a better mega someday , until then: I'm biting in my toe about all those fantastic new features and admiring the progress of DCL.

The link given for the download is #!uV0WCJBJ!csUWqC1AGf7ZoA9dGQfNYv0Y26AJsmTExmZ_SsiOtXQ

The mega download page is this part  uV0WCJBJ

and the decryption key is this part csUWqC1AGf7ZoA9dGQfNYv0Y26AJsmTExmZ_SsiOtXQ

Works for all Mega links given in this format.

Edit: If the link has been shortened copy link location and then paste to a text file to get the relevant portions.

[..]

The link given for the download is #!uV0WCJBJ!csUWqC1AGf7ZoA9dGQfNYv0Y26AJsmTExmZ_SsiOtXQ

The mega download page is this part  uV0WCJBJ

and the decryption key is this part csUWqC1AGf7ZoA9dGQfNYv0Y26AJsmTExmZ_SsiOtXQ

Works for all Mega links given in this format.

Edit: If the link has been shortened copy link location and then paste to a text file to get the relevant portions.

​Thank you :) Your quick explanation is most welcome! Unfortunately for me, mega still prefers to keep it's files for itself. :(

I have a suggestion for a change to the 'males demand sex' part. As it is now, i usually just go with 'yes sir', since saying no, while more immersive for my playthrough, is often just not worth it.

Could it be possible to turn the 'no' option into a brawl of some sort?  Where you get to fight your attacker, and if you win, you get our free. But if you lose, you get bound tight.

it would even make sense to have people who spot you join in against you (teaching the rebellious woman a lesson). This would make sense from an rp perspective.  I think that 'd be pretty nice.

Just a suggestion that could make this already great mod just a tad greater :)

I have a suggestion for a change to the 'males demand sex' part. As it is now, i usually just go with 'yes sir', since saying no, while more immersive for my playthrough, is often just not worth it.

Could it be possible to turn the 'no' option into a brawl of some sort?  Where you get to fight your attacker, and if you win, you get our free. But if you lose, you get bound tight.

it would even make sense to have people who spot you join in against you (teaching the rebellious woman a lesson). This would make sense from an rp perspective.  I think that 'd be pretty nice.

Not a bad idea. I would, however, add to it. Include a chance that the man demanding sex is a known brute and the other women who live there won't have anything to do with him. So, as a result, there is a chance that other women in town will join in and help you kick the bejeesus out of him.

I second this. I'm no mod maker but perhaps the Tavern Brawl mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76608/?) on Nexus would be a starting point for such a feature?

Just a suggestion that could make this already great mod just a tad greater smile.png

SL Rape (LL mod by Zlatan Karol) had assaults work like this. The problem in that mod was bystanders. Your little dispute over who has the right to initiate sex with you sometimes turned into a city wide battle with multiple dead. 

I just refuse so my refusal is on record, and sometimes it works. Not like, a lot of the time, but sometimes they are all; "I don't have time to teach you how wrong you are about being able to say no."

But, I am on record as being for any enhancements to DCL and in particular the Misogyny stuff. :) 

with the new development Devious Device system, this problem is corrected ^^

however i noticed something.

since i begun using it, i get once in a while an error from devious device, and looking in the log, it come apparently from the spawning of bound girls...

trying first to call PlaceActorAtMe() on a none object, leading to finally the error "wearingconflictingdevice received none argument"

i can put some log if you think it can help

I've been getting the same error. A note on bound girls, their idles seem screwed up--if they're gagged they won't have the gagged expression, and if they have their hands bound in any way they have the normal idle animation with their hands at their sides.

I have this also.  Not been able to fix the "wearing conflicting device received a none argument" and takes about 4-6 clicks as it repeats, then I don't see it for a long time.  Also the girls with arms bound but idle with them by their sides have no hands.

Had this a couple of times while testing some different game loads on an old game. I had assumed it was because it was a dirty upgrade of DDI/A/X  DCL but maybe there was more it after all

well i only get that error when the bound girls are spawned, and not all of them. and only since i switched to the development version. so i'm guessing that it's due to some function in the new DDi that changed and is causing this small error. i say small, because there's nothing game breaking

Hmm, that's odd as I had set the bound girls to 0

I'm also getting this (on a new game), I agree it's caused when bound girls are spawned. I got this right about when I hit the ground after getting launched by a giant south of Windhelm, when people would have started spawning again. I can't get a log for some reason, probably I messed up the papyrus settings but it doesn't seem to affect functionality beyond the idles on bound girls, assuming that's linked to this.

Is there a complete changlog posted somewhere? I've not updated for a while and am wondering what I've missed. I feel I'm probably being an idiot and it's somewhere obvious but I can't see.

There's a changelog in the readme file. You'll find it in the docs folder.

Feature request... Carry-weight boost when bound and unable to access inventory.

Reason... If using a backpack mod, or using a potion that allows you to carry more. You can get stuck on the same spot, over encumbered and unable to move. Or even the added weight of the Devious Devices can tip you over the edge of your carry weight limit.

Every time I get a Little bondage adventure, I seem to be over-encumbered, rooted to the spot. With no way to drop excess inventory...

Possible fixes... Carryweight Buffs.

- Devious boots add +70 carryweight. ( you may have to think long and hard about ever taking them off, with a carry boost )

- Yokes and Armbinders add +70 carryweight

Quest tweak request... Estrus living armour removal, ingredient rarity tweak.

I always have trouble getting the final ingredient for one of the Estrus Living Armour potions, the item not spawning logically on the animals I kill.

Ingredient... Sabrecat Eyeballs.

I killed 1 Sabrecat, and he didn't have any eyes apparently.

I found 2 Sabrecats, that had been killed by an old Orc. They didn't have any eyes either.

Possible fix - Sabrecats temporary boosted frequency of Sabrecat Eyes, when doing the make the Estrus Living Armour Potion.

Feature request... Carry-weight boost when bound and unable to access inventory.

Reason... If using a backpack mod, or using a potion that allows you to carry more. You can get stuck on the same spot, over encumbered and unable to move. Or even the added weight of the Devious Devices can tip you over the edge of your carry weight limit.

Every time I get a Little bondage adventure, I seem to be over-encumbered, rooted to the spot. With no way to drop excess inventory...

Possible fixes... Carryweight Buffs.

- Devious boots add +70 carryweight. ( you may have to think long and hard about ever taking them off, with a carry boost )

- Yokes and Armbinders add +70 carryweight

From what I picked up, the new DD framework in development won't stop you from accessing your inventory. The inventory block probably won't be back unless Kimy says otherwise. Either way you still won't be able to equip weapons or armor.

I would like to be correctly able to make Cursed Loot work with my follower Sofia, from "Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower".

It seems like that this companions works differently than others (AFT mod doesn't work either) and CL MCM doesn't recognize her. I already try to "Scan Follower" from Debug section, in MCM.

Is it impossible or is there a way to add her to the mod?

Ya, Sofia uses a non game based follower system (according to her creator in a post related to the mod on nexus)

post-1117368-0-92974900-1494236076_thumb.jpg

I had to get rid of her, because when you are getting assaulted by bandits and you look up and see your follower in full armor ready for combat sitting in a chair eating a sandwich you get a sense that you aren't "in this together" tongue.png

I do miss her singing though....

Hello. I have a question/suggestion, is it somehow possible to set up combat defeat so the player doesn't get raped? So you only get knocked out, restrained and your stuff gets stolen, without the rape part. Or is there a mod that does this? Sexlab Defeat and Devious Surrender both have rape as well, and I couldn't find anything else. Thanks.

I tried looking through this topic to find an answer to my problem but have come up empty handed. I opened a chest a received(was forced to wear) The collar and also the letter that comes with it. However no quest was triggered. I do not know any of the IDs I would need to force myself to receive the quest and hopefully fix the problem. Can anyone help?

I tried looking through this topic to find an answer to my problem but have come up empty handed. I opened a chest a received(was forced to wear) The collar and also the letter that comes with it. However no quest was triggered. I do not know any of the IDs I would need to force myself to receive the quest and hopefully fix the problem. Can anyone help?

the reading of the note should normally stzart the quest.

So no hope to have the happiness of seeing her tied up and helpless after the opening of a suspect chest in a dark and cold dungeon? Sad...

Unless you rip out her custom follower code and use the standard follower system then no.

At that point it would probably be easier to just copy her presets to a different follower. :)

Hello. I have a question/suggestion, is it somehow possible to set up combat defeat so the player doesn't get raped? So you only get knocked out, restrained and your stuff gets stolen, without the rape part. Or is there a mod that does this? Sexlab Defeat and Devious Surrender both have rape as well, and I couldn't find anything else. Thanks.

In Defeat this is controlled on the Player as Victim tab. 

post-1117368-0-72681800-1494268013_thumb.jpg

Changing the Sexual Assault chance to 0 should make it so you just lose your stuff and move on to other consequences. Being sure to uncheck the "only after sexual assault buttons" under post player defeat tab

post-1117368-0-40211300-1494269150_thumb.jpg

*Just FYI I don't think Defeat by itself will add restraints. I think it needs like Devious Captures to add restraints

In DCL the post defeat assaults, I think are just handled like another rape trigger. So the Average trigger chance per hour % in parameters being lowered or unchecking Combat Surrender on trigger chances (though you may still have enough triggers for a rape if the threshold is set low enough) should do this. (But I don't know this for a fact)

post-1117368-0-06522900-1494268532_thumb.jpg

****Special note: You'll need to make sure all mods that have potential post defeat rape options get the memo, because it takes only one to trigger for it to happen.**** 

After you read the note open your map and look for quest markers.  There aren't any normal clues, i.e, no quest entries in your journal, as I recall.  I had to search the map for a new location marker after each step of the quest.

Hope this helps.

So no hope to have the happiness of seeing her tied up and helpless after the opening of a suspect chest in a dark and cold dungeon? Sad...

Have you checked if she is in the CurrentFollowers faction? If she isn't, then maybe try adding her to it. (Though if you do, you may need to remove her manually if you ever dismiss her)

Does DCL work with the beta DD framework from this thread? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/

Or will it have to use the current release versions?

it work with both. the current release version is pretty stable (even if it still has some bugs lol)

development version offer a new system that works even better in my opinion with DCL, but keep in mind that it's not finished and is there for testing.

Unless you rip out her custom follower code and use the standard follower system then no.

At that point it would probably be easier to just copy her presets to a different follower. :)

That's not entirely true. I have successfully used EFF (Extensible Follower Framework) with Sofia in the past, then DCL and other mods (DA etc.) can treat her like a normal vanilla follower. I can't vouch for the latest version of Sofia (2.5), haven't recruited her yet since the update, but last time I checked with version 2.4 it was still working. All you need to do is recruit her normally, through her own dialog, and then after that use EFF's "force recruit" from its MCM.

However, some precautions should be taken to minimize the risk of potentially breaking Sofia's AI: switch off the sandboxing and horse riding in at least one of the two mods' MCMs, or maybe even both. Also, better not use EFF's options to customize her behaviour (outfit, aggression, etc.) Use EFF only to make her visible to other mods, and use only Sofia's dialog to access her options. Following these steps I have beaten the main quest with her as a follower and everything worked as advertized (situational comments, drunken behaviour, disposition to player, etc.).