I'm having a thought here. Imagine you're exploring a dungeon, and you've made it pretty far inside. You notice your characters arousal is getting pretty high (above the cursed loot event threshold), so instead of risking getting locked in restraints when looking for loot you clear the room of enemies and just plop down to masturbate once or twice. Now your arousal is taken care of and you don't have to worry about getting trapped in some restraints.

Sure, you could choose not to hit that masturbate hotkey. But I think it'd be more immersive to block masturbating in dangerous areas like dungeons or caves, something like your character being too alert or cautious to relax enough to do it (at least until your character starts craving things like sex and bondage and will do anything anywhere). That way you wouldn't be able to circumvent cursed loot traps.

There's already a solution - Sexlab Mass Matchmaker

You can configure it to hotkey masturbation :P

Its kept Ravyn out of trouble more than once :D

Though it doesn't have that 'too alert to relax' function ... nice idea, too

Hi everyone,

My toon is equipped with a Cursed collar. The Curse Collar Quest works properly. However, I can lockpick the Cursed collar. 

Is it a bug? I remember it is inescapable. In case I fail to lockpick the cursed collar, it does not punish me (I remember that if I attempt to break it, it will punish me with more devious devices).

Hi everyone,

My toon is equipped with a Cursed collar. The Curse Collar Quest works properly. However, I can lockpick the Cursed collar. 

Is it a bug? I remember it is inescapable. In case I fail to lockpick the cursed collar, it does not punish me (I remember that if I attempt to break it, it will punish me with more devious devices).

Yea it might be a bug not sure are you using the latest version of DD and DCUR? Also nice avatar ;)

How do I disable the additional NPC dialogue feature? I've disabled solicitation and bondage dialogue, playing a normal character with no funny equips, and apparently talking to random townspeople would cause them to either rape my character or force her into devious equips. 

I really just want this mod for the container feature and nothing else, how do I do this?

Hi everyone,

Yea it might be a bug not sure are you using the latest version of DD and DCUR? Also nice avatar ;)

I am a Saber fan, too :">

I am using the latest version of DD (DDa 3, DDi 3.3, DDx 2)  and DCUR (the zip file I download is 6.1.7 but in-game it states 6.1)

I can use spell to destroy The Curse Collar, too. Maybe I am awesome :D

Hi everyone,

I am using the latest version of DD (DDa 3, DDi 3.3, DDx 2)  and DCUR (the zip file I download is 6.1.7 but in-game it states 6.1)

The 7 is folloved by a z? Think its the name of the filetype and should not be counted for version number.

How do I disable the additional NPC dialogue feature? I've disabled solicitation and bondage dialogue, playing a normal character with no funny equips, and apparently talking to random townspeople would cause them to either rape my character or force her into devious equips. 

I really just want this mod for the container feature and nothing else, how do I do this?

that's the misogyny option, you'll find uner consequences, public indencendy, either untick it or put males demand sex to 0

Hi everyone,

The 7 is folloved by a z? Think its the name of the filetype and should not be counted for version number.

yes, I mislooked it. thank you :)

that's the misogyny option, you'll find uner consequences, public indencendy, either untick it or put males demand sex to 0

Great! Appreciated.

Hi all.

I have an issue, when Sasha is dominating me, if I ask her to remove the yoke, she adds other devices like the leg irons of submission.

But after that, she never removes those ankle chains, even if she locks me again in a yoke later, and remove it. The leg irons always stay locked on me. Any suggestion?

Thanks Kimi for this amazing mod. Incredible work.

You probably need to re-install XPMSE. It won't hurt anything if you do re-install it

Thanks !

In fact, it's the first thing I did, but changed nothing. And I still don't understand why it suddenly wouldn't work ...

hmm, since it appear midgame, you could try to use a tool like the papyrus data transfer on a save (try to remove unattached instances and terminate active threads)

it might work. be aware that depending on what mods you use, it might break other things, so use with caution.

OK, so I've re-installed CBBE, Bodyslide, XPSME and everything it requires, ran FNIS and ................ nothing changed : no body scaling when aroused.

BUT : I tweaked DCL to become a chaurus breeder at first loot, and the breast and butt scaling worked !

So, my question : could it be a conflict between the chaurus' body scaling and the aroused body scaling ?? or is it simply a matter of parameters ? But how do I get the both working ?

Thanks !

You probably need to re-install XPMSE. It won't hurt anything if you do re-install it

Thanks !

In fact, it's the first thing I did, but changed nothing. And I still don't understand why it suddenly wouldn't work ...

hmm, since it appear midgame, you could try to use a tool like the papyrus data transfer on a save (try to remove unattached instances and terminate active threads)

it might work. be aware that depending on what mods you use, it might break other things, so use with caution.

OK, so I've re-installed CBBE, Bodyslide, XPSME and everything it requires, ran FNIS and ................ nothing changed : no body scaling when aroused.

BUT : I tweaked DCL to become a chaurus breeder at first loot, and the breast and butt scaling worked !

So, my question : could it be a conflict between the chaurus' body scaling and the aroused body scaling ?? or is it simply a matter of parameters ? But how do I get the both working ?

Thanks !

Do you have any other mods that changebody scaling? If so, please list them.

Hi everyone,

I was wondering, because I never use subminor version numbers. :D

Thanks !

Thanks !

Yes, I should have mention them : beside DCL, I've Estrus Chaurus and Sexlab Parasites (Kyne's Blessing) running. The first one shouldn't conflict with DCL ; the second one modify scaling, but not progressively and, I think, without any link with the arousal. Do you think it could be the Parasites ? I'm gonna try with the parasites deactivated.

snip

Yes, I should have mention them : beside DCL, I've Estrus Chaurus and Sexlab Parasites (Kyne's Blessing) running. The first one shouldn't conflict with DCL ; the second one modify scaling, but not progressively and, I think, without any link with the arousal. Do you think it could be the Parasites ? I'm gonna try with the parasites deactivated.

I'd recommend installing either CANS or SLIF. When you have just one scaling mod, you're fine, but one of the oldest problems with body scaling mods is that they do not play nicely together on their own even if they shouldn't affect the same nodes. SLIF and CANS try to remedy this.

snip

I'd recommend installing either CANS or SLIF. When you have just one scaling mod, you're fine, but one of the oldest problems with body scaling mods is that they do not play nicely together on their own even if they shouldn't affect the same nodes. SLIF and CANS try to remedy this.

Thanks for the tip ; I must admit I didn't know these two mods. Do you think one of them is more appropriated, or more stable ?

snip

Thanks for the tip ; I must admit I didn't know these two mods. Do you think one of them is more appropriated, or more stable ?

They both work very well, but from what I can tell, quotsafan is more active in updating SLIF.

I was wondering, what are the events that can cause the belt of misogyny to be equipped? Which settings in the mcm are connected to it? I can't recall ever seeing that belt get equipped in my game. 

"Males demand sex" and "misogyny" from what I recall.

I was wondering, what are the events that can cause the belt of misogyny to be equipped? Which settings in the mcm are connected to it? I can't recall ever seeing that belt get equipped in my game. 

"Males demand sex" and "misogyny" from what I recall.

can be the misogyny, or simply after being raped. that's what happened to my character not long ago.

Question has anyone else had issues downloading this file from mega? I open the link and I get some message about the decryption key being wrong and asking the poster to recreate the link.

Regrettably, yes.

I have always trouble with mega and can't update this mod anymore... :(

While I'm hoping for a better mega someday , until then: I'm biting in my toe about all those fantastic new features and admiring the progress of DCL.