Hi all,

quick question. I got locked in a yoke after a trap but the funny thing is, there is no key to unlock it... i even opened up the console and searched for "yoke" but there is no key to be found. Am i missing something here? I have made sure that all the required mods are in already, was hoping someone here can shed some light.

Thanks so much.

Hi all,

quick question. I got locked in a yoke after a trap but the funny thing is, there is no key to unlock it... i even opened up the console and searched for "yoke" but there is no key to be found. Am i missing something here? I have made sure that all the required mods are in already, was hoping someone here can shed some light.

Thanks so much.

because it exist no key with yoke in the name.

the npc can help you out of a yoke if you have a hand restraints key or was is the head restraints key or even the body restraints key?

or talk to a npc trader, if you have the bondage traveling quest thing active

Hi all,

Thanks so much.

because it exist no key with yoke in the name.

the npc can help you out of a yoke if you have a hand restraints key or was is the head restraints key or even the body restraints key?

or talk to a npc trader, if you have the bondage traveling quest thing active

Oh wow, ok I will need to test it out, so yoke keys are phased out (i used to utilize the older version, until i upgraded recently) and for the current versions hand restraints key take on the role for all hand/arm related constrains am I right to say that?

Thanks for the quick reply btw, really appreciate it.

Is there any legit way to get out of a yoke+plug gag?

afaik the only way to take off the gag is by using keys, but you can't use a key when you're in the yoke;

and the only way to get rid of the yoke is to ask for help but you can't talk to people with the plug gag (i'm not talking about the gags where you have to mmph and gesticulate and eventually be understood, i'm talking about the gag where everybody tells you something like: "aww sorry girl, i can't understand a thing of what you're saying, you might want to get rid of that gag first")

also bug reports:

Bug 1 + solution:
I had 2* red corsets in my inventory, not equiped, but a red corset was displayed on my character. Keys couldn't work because the red corsets of my inventory weren't equiped. "Free me" wouldn't work either. I solved the bug by selling my unequiped red corsets, and when I sold them, a new red corset appeared in my inventory, as equiped. This one could be unequiped normally.
The same bug happened a 2nd time with leg cuffs, and same solution worked. Looks like it's not a good idea to carry several occurences of the exact same device.

Bug 2
I used "free me" while I had a "going shoping" quest not finished. After "free me" happened, the quest was still active and read to shop at an inn and at a general store. Except I couldn't shop at an inn nor at a general store. I tried using the console quest commands to complete the quest, it worked but then i can not restart the quest later, I also tried completing stage by stage but I had the same problem. No matter what I do, I can't go shopping anymore.

Bug (?) 3
When I get enslaved by Leon or Leah I can't wait or sleep or fast travel because I'm "taking health damage". In the "active effects" pannel, nothing of the sort is displayed. In MCM->Devious Devices -> Events and effects -> Polled event configuration, I found "health damage chance", it was at 50, I set it to 0, then I got enslaved again but it didn't change anything. 
If it happens to be a feature, at least the message should be "you cannot sleep/wait/fast travel while you're enslaved", not "while you're taking health damage".

Bug 4
All the devices fit my character, but they don't work properly on bound girls:
- they have talking animations like if the gags didn't exist, and the gags are displayed a few centimeters too low;
- armbinders, yokes and handcuffs never work on them, their arms are just hanging freely by their sides;
- sometimes they don't have hands. the arms just stop at the wrist.
I have a similar problem with Sasha:
- the ball gag alone works
- full set of restraint = the ball gag bugs like for the bound girls
I'm using CBBE. Is it that they have the UNP body or something? Should I do something specific in BodySlide? If I do, and the devices are modified to fit their body, will they still fit mine?

Bug 5
I fast traveled to some place, walked a little, looted a barel and got:
"vampire blushes as you lock the belt around her hips"
I looked but couldn't see any vampire near me, and I don't remember ever locking a belt on a vampire.

afaik the only way to take off the gag is by using keys, but you can't use a key when you're in the yoke;

and the only way to get rid of the yoke is to ask for help but you can't talk to people with the plug gag (i'm not talking about the gags where you have to mmph and gesticulate and eventually be understood, i'm talking about the gag where everybody tells you something like: "aww sorry girl, i can't understand a thing of what you're saying, you might want to get rid of that gag first")

i think you mean the slavegag, in combiantion with a yoke is this a very hard problem and the only options that coem i nmy mind are:

- use free me

- trigger damsel in distress

- captured dreams (yes from time to time i can talk trough the slavegag to the captured dreams master and get the yoke removed and this allows me then to open the gag myself)

Bug 1 + solution:

I had 2* red corsets in my inventory, not equiped, but a red corset was displayed on my character. Keys couldn't work because the red corsets of my inventory weren't equiped. "Free me" wouldn't work either. I solved the bug by selling my unequiped red corsets, and when I sold them, a new red corset appeared in my inventory, as equiped. This one could be unequiped normally.

The same bug happened a 2nd time with leg cuffs, and same solution worked. Looks like it's not a good idea to carry several occurences of the exact same device.

I'm fairly sure this is a known issue. Dropping them should also result in the same fix btw.

Bug (?) 3

When I get enslaved by Leon or Leah I can't wait or sleep or fast travel because I'm "taking health damage". In the "active effects" pannel, nothing of the sort is displayed. In MCM->Devious Devices -> Events and effects -> Polled event configuration, I found "health damage chance", it was at 50, I set it to 0, then I got enslaved again but it didn't change anything. 

If it happens to be a feature, at least the message should be "you cannot sleep/wait/fast travel while you're enslaved", not "while you're taking health damage".

I think this is because you need to ask permission to sleep.

Bug 4

All the devices fit my character, but they don't work properly on bound girls:

- they have talking animations like if the gags didn't exist, and the gags are displayed a few centimeters too low;

- armbinders, yokes and handcuffs never work on them, their arms are just hanging freely by their sides;

- sometimes they don't have hands. the arms just stop at the wrist.

I have a similar problem with Sasha:

- the ball gag alone works

- full set of restraint = the ball gag bugs like for the bound girls

I'm using CBBE. Is it that they have the UNP body or something? Should I do something specific in BodySlide? If I do, and the devices are modified to fit their body, will they still fit mine?

You need to go into the devious devices menu and set "Number of slotted NPCs" to a higher number. The number is the most npcs that can be bound in the same area.

Bug 5

I fast traveled to some place, walked a little, looted a barel and got:

"vampire blushes as you lock the belt around her hips"

I looked but couldn't see any vampire near me, and I don't remember ever locking a belt on a vampire.

This is probably a DDi + for the masses (if you have that installed) issue. It happens because some mod, like for the masses, is equipping npcs while you're looking in a container. And ddi assumes that if a container is open, then it's the player that is equipping the items on someone (or yourself).

i think you mean the slavegag, in combiantion with a yoke is this a very hard problem and the only options that coem i nmy mind are:

- use free me

- trigger damsel in distress

- captured dreams (yes from time to time i can talk trough the slavegag to the captured dreams master and get the yoke removed and this allows me then to open the gag myself)

well, in such situation i'd open a container, go look at my gear and use the equip option to interact with the gag once you drop a key for it.

Bug (?) 3

When I get enslaved by Leon or Leah I can't wait or sleep or fast travel because I'm "taking health damage".

I think this is because you need to ask permission to sleep.

I disabled "enforce sleep rule" in the dominant follower pannel of cursed loot and it worked

so i think the message should be changed from "you cannot fast travel/wait/sleep while you're taking damage" to "when you're enslaved"

Bug 4

All the devices fit my character, but they don't work properly on bound girls

You need to go into the devious devices menu and set "Number of slotted NPCs" to a higher number. The number is the most npcs that can be bound in the same area.

it worked. thanks!

I think the default value of slotted NPC should be changed to more than 0

well, in such situation i'd open a container, go look at my gear and use the equip option to interact with the gag once you drop a key for it.

this works, thanks

but it looks like it's a exploit

Are you still taking quest suggestions? Because I had a few pop up in my head.

Putting them in this spoiler tag:

Walking quests (yes, the boring types)

• One of the dollmakers customers has a complaint about one of the items they bought and wants to return it. Turns out the complaint was that some weird botched enchantment that causes all items to equip on the user and lock. Looks like a long journey back to the dollmaker.

• This is a bit more work I think. After triggering a devious trap you are transported to a maze in a plane of oblivion (Might need its own cell). This maze contains doors that open to the next section of the maze, every door however makes you choose from several bondage items (Ie. Wanna open this door? Armbinder, cuffs or yoke?) If you reach the end you are returned to skyrim with a reward depending on the severity of the items you chose along the way (A yoke will be worth more than an armbinder).You got some extra money, but you are also fully tied now... Well, seems fair, nothing is for free after all~

Not-walking quests

• Some bandits have been stealing from the dollmaker’s cage. It is time to teach them a lesson! The dollmaker takes your items and hogties you in her cage. In the night the thieving slavers appear, tie you up even more and take you back to their lair (You can even re-use the lair you made for LAL). Escape and kill the slavers. (Failure to escape or a knock out initiates simple slavery)

• Someone has been making counterfeit latex suits under the brand of the dollmaker! Find one of the buyers of such a suit. (Insert hilarious portion here where you threaten the buyer to lock them into even more gear unless they tell you where they bought it and then still lock them in said gear even after they told you). Find the crook who  is travelling the roads, defeat his/her body guards (the counterfeiter will just wait until either you or the bodyguards are dispatched). Success: Gain the ill gotten gains of this false merchant. Failure: I think you can think of something. ;)

• A package has been taken from the Dollmaker (put the item in a chest in a random NPC’s house). You have to steal it back. Success: You get a reward, maybe the item in question? Failure (get discovered or run out of time): Instantly trigger arrest. Extra fun with Prison Overhaul.

• The dollmaker uses a very special crafting component for her most expensive suits, let’s call it ‘extraordinarium’. She needs only 20 pieces of it. Unfortunately, it only spawns randomly in potentially deviously trapped containers…

So, I've been locked in the rubber catsuit (using the mxw_catsuit outfit from bodyslide) from this mod, and I have to say the CBBE bodyslide output for this mesh has major issues in that the neck, ankle and wrist seams do not line up with their respective destinations at all. Outfit studio comparison with the CBBE reference body is attached. Unfortunately, I'm not skilled enough to fix this on my own.

post-91512-0-91203300-1493249543_thumb.png

ok, i still have the problem with no nio bellyscaling on cbbe for every catsuit (armored catsuits, dollmaker catsuit, transparent catsuit, slavecatsuit, rubbercatsuit, exhibitionist catsuit, rubberdollcatsuit) every others (for example the rubberbikini) have nio belllyscaling on cbbe.

i testet so far:

- every type of cbbe body that comes with the basic cbbe mod and the cosio body

- i use bodyslide 3 and actuall version of nio and racemenu

- bodymorph scalign is working

- no bellyscaling through nio regardless of type of catsuit that was choosen in bodyslide (tranparent, rubbersuit, rubbersuit tbbp (there are no other))

- mods with nio bellyscalign i have testet so far: sgo3, beeing female, fhu nio update

- nio butt and breastscaling are wrokign for the transparent and the rubebrsuit tbbp choosing in bodyslide

if more info needed pls give alist of what info you need.

if i install the unp version of the mdo  ihave bellyscaling on the catsuits, but no bellyscaling on the belts and it messes the cbbe body textures up like hell because it is make for another bodytype.

problem still not solved =(

treid with a complete clean instlal of all (uninstlal mods and game and deletet restfolders in the installationfolder and in the savesfolder so that there no more skyrimrelated data is on the pc before reisntlaling everything)  and i still cant get the rubbercatsuits on cbbe based bodies to have a belyscaling, everything other has a bellyscaling.

the compelte reinstlal inclusive of the actuallst avaible version of mods happende at 17.04.2017 at 09:00 am german time (we are atm at summertime and i am not sure if it is now gmt+1 or gmt+2)

could still need help with this

coudl this problem be a result from the mentioned problem that techbane found?

Quick question: My character had a harrowing experience at castle Volkihar and has been locked in a set of slave rubber gear (boots, gloves, collar, and suit). My restraints keys aren't good to open these. How does she escape?

I believe that you will need hand, body, leg, and head restraint keys.  Some gear may require more than one key of a type.

Good luck!  It should be an interesting journey.

Soooo, those straitjackets from Fallout. Will we be seeing them here anytime soon?

Soooo, those straitjackets from Fallout. Will we be seeing them here anytime soon?

Yes. They were actually made for Skyrim. You can download the newest DD development build and enjoy them right now! :)

Where can i get development build?

Quick question: My character had a harrowing experience at castle Volkihar and has been locked in a set of slave rubber gear (boots, gloves, collar, and suit). My restraints keys aren't good to open these. How does she escape?

you need to find the right keys. You can get keys by looting corpses/chests/plants, you can also solicitation->sex for keys, you can also ask for people's help by telling them you've been locked in restraints and they might give you keys or even take off the restraints

is there a way to disable talking to men automatically initiating the rape dialogue? 

afaik it's not rape dialogue, it's demand sex dialogue (for rape there's no dialogue at all)

you can disable it like barak43 said

Found a small issue, when my toon gets equiped with a chastity harness, dcl only dropps restraint keys, even thou the harness need a chastity key to unlock.

with the defaults settings, even tho the needed keys tend to drop more often, key drops are still random

is there a way to disable talking to men automatically initiating the rape dialogue? 

afaik it's not rape dialogue, it's demand sex dialogue (for rape there's no dialogue at all)

tou can disable it like barak43 said

Yes. They were actually made for Skyrim. You can download the newest DD development build and enjoy them right now! :)

Where can i get development build?

here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/

Found a small issue, when my toon gets equiped with a chastity harness, dcl only dropps restraint keys, even thou the harness need a chastity key to unlock.

which keys are dropping depends on you mcm settings

I have usefull keys on, and it works as intended, or what I think is intended with other items. Restraint keys as long as my toon has restraints on, then chastity keys when the restreintsa are gone and finaly piercing tools when belt, bra and plugs are removed. But when I have the chastity harness, only restraint keys.

which keys are dropping depends on you mcm settings

I have usefull keys on, and it works as intended, or what I think is intended with other items. Restraint keys as long as my toon has restraints on, then chastity keys when the restreintsa are gone and finaly piercing tools when belt, bra and plugs are removed. But when I have the chastity harness, only restraint keys.

I find you are better off turning the "favor useful keys" feature off. Because it will try and give you chastity keys for things like the misogyny belt which uses body keys, and there are other things like that. So just take em as you get em :) 

So, I just finished the Live Another Life quest, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

My only suggestion would be a way to sate the player at the end of the quest. So she isn't immediately locked into ANOTHER full set of bondage devices from being so damn horny.

Possibly keep the noble alive at the end of the quest, but since his home is destroyed, he would settle for some rough sex in exchange for freedom.

We need some extortion in this start thing I mean all these npcs are just supposed to help the player just like that? The farm you get some quality lesbo time with someone daughter that needs to chill out and slow down so she has her way with you until she tires out then her mom ships you off to the next stop. The hideout with the slaves tied up maybe you have to free some of them so just some simple lock picking and maybe one of them is so horny they can't stand it anymore so they just screw you right there then escape. the inn you have to go around giving bj for a while before the luggage will ship you off to the next stop. The final stop shouldn't be just right there maybe it is a chance between that and sold into slavery like SS or something else maybe that luggage needed the money real bad and sold you off.