with the new development Devious Device system, this problem is corrected ^^

however i noticed something.

since i begun using it, i get once in a while an error from devious device, and looking in the log, it come apparently from the spawning of bound girls...

trying first to call PlaceActorAtMe() on a none object, leading to finally the error "wearingconflictingdevice received none argument"

i can put some log if you think it can help

I've been getting the same error. A note on bound girls, their idles seem screwed up--if they're gagged they won't have the gagged expression, and if they have their hands bound in any way they have the normal idle animation with their hands at their sides.

I have this also.  Not been able to fix the "wearing conflicting device received a none argument" and takes about 4-6 clicks as it repeats, then I don't see it for a long time.  Also the girls with arms bound but idle with them by their sides have no hands.

Help me please.. How unequip "Huge vibrator"?! >_<

been a while i didn't get that one, but if i remember correctly you need to find a body restraint key

I try.. No. I don't know how to remove it >_<

And, a have obe else question. If my girl have speed debuff (devious training, hobble dress, chains etc), she periodically accelerates and then slows down again. How can I fix that?

I hope that somebody help me with this two troubles :с

Sorry if I've missed it here somewhere (a lot of pages to skim thru!) - I love the mod and it is always in my loadout.  I noticed that my lucky charm appearance changed when I updated last.  Not had any issues, until recently when I copied to a new profile (in MO) - my other profiles all show the Lucky Charm on my PC in game, but on the new profile it equips and works as normal but no visual on my PC?  In console it shows the path to the nif file, and the file is indeed there when I check inside the MO file structure.  The only real changes in the profile are the PC is Lunari race, and I have switched SO3 for Being Female with the Creature Child Actor addon.

Puzzled I am?

Any thoughts anyone?

hmm, a custom race ? i'd say that maybe you need to add that race for the charm ?

i don't know lol, i never used a custom race.

looking in DCL with TES5Edit, i see that the lucky charm is set for wood elf race, and not default race like other devices. maybe you could try changing that ?

Not sure how to add the race for the charm - I'll have to see if I can read up on that!  Doubt the setting of Woodelf is the cause as the charm shows on my other profiles on Nord/Breton/Imperial.

Thanks for the input tho, any and all help is appreciated :)

did you think to change in the Devious Device MCM the option for the number of npc slotted ? by default its 0, and so the devices wont work correctly on them.

it's in Events and Effect ^^,

I don't generally know what I'm doing with slots etc, so if I see something in the MCM that I don't know what it is, I don't touch it. What would I change it to?

this option is simple really. if you set to 5 for example, it means that a maximum of 5 NPC will be controlled at the same time by the devices. try not to put a too high number if your pc isnt a power beast lol. 5 is what i use and it works well

One aspect of the mod makes me curious: How does one get "properly" freed from "Leon" quest?

I played through the whole "Party" quest - afterwards did a full "round" Leon - got apparently freed (quest ended, he has re-enslaving dialog option),

but the PC keeps getting re-added to "No Fight" and "No Sneak" usually whenever any enemy attacks I first notice favourites-key stops working and I know I have to do a Controls reset in Zaz MCM which lasts until next fight starts

edit: most likely by "[DCUR] Periodical update starts"

this option is simple really. if you set to 5 for example, it means that a maximum of 5 NPC will be controlled at the same time by the devices. try not to put a too high number if your pc isnt a power beast lol. 5 is what i use and it works well

Ah thought you were referring to the slots that devices equip to. My computer is a bit of a power beast, but I'll try lowering that number. 

since i begun using it, i get once in a while an error from devious device, and looking in the log, it come apparently from the spawning of bound girls...

trying first to call PlaceActorAtMe() on a none object, leading to finally the error "wearingconflictingdevice received none argument"

I've been getting the same error. A note on bound girls, their idles seem screwed up--if they're gagged they won't have the gagged expression, and if they have their hands bound in any way they have the normal idle animation with their hands at their sides.

I have this also.  Not been able to fix the "wearing conflicting device received a none argument" and takes about 4-6 clicks as it repeats, then I don't see it for a long time.  Also the girls with arms bound but idle with them by their sides have no hands.

Had this a couple of times while testing some different game loads on an old game. I had assumed it was because it was a dirty upgrade of DDI/A/X  DCL but maybe there was more it after all

Had this a couple of times while testing some different game loads on an old game. I had assumed it was because it was a dirty upgrade of DDI/A/X  DCL but maybe there was more it after all

well i only get that error when the bound girls are spawned, and not all of them. and only since i switched to the development version. so i'm guessing that it's due to some function in the new DDi that changed and is causing this small error. i say small, because there's nothing game breaking

well i only get that error when the bound girls are spawned, and not all of them. and only since i switched to the development version. so i'm guessing that it's due to some function in the new DDi that changed and is causing this small error. i say small, because there's nothing game breaking

Hmm, that's odd as I had set the bound girls to 0

One of the better mods by far. I'd like the report the following bug that is occurring for me:

I'm getting the Devious Devices corrupted install error message. Occurred right after opening a chest from which I suspect nasty things were going to attach themselves to me, log below.

I have also noticed, from time to time, random dialogs "You place xxxxx on bound girl" in a completely unrelated scene where the target of what is happening is my avatar, not one of the new bound girls in towns. In fact I'm nowhere near them. 

I've noticed the script to "free the girl" dialog fails at times. It'll say you are removing items, or the items are adding themselves onto you. But nothing happens.

Another, perhaps related item, prior to this stack trace, I'd also had a bandit surrender to me, but the surrender dialog would not pop up. I then slew that npc.

Papyrus (I think). The stack trace repeats for 700 lines. Eventually devious devices pops up with the aforementioned dialog.

[05/03/2017 - 11:33:27PM] Error: Cannot call PlaceActorAtMe() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
 [dcur_mainlib (3E024495)].dcur_library.SpawnBoundGirl() - "dcur_library.psc" Line ?
 [dcur_mainlib (3E024495)].dcur_library.ProcessBoundGirls() - "dcur_library.psc" Line ?
 [dcur_clocktick (3E04F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.housekeepingshortinterval() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line ?
 [dcur_clocktick (3E04F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.clocktickshort() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line ?
 [dcur_clocktick (3E04F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.OnUpdate() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line ?
[05/03/2017 - 11:33:27PM] Error: Cannot call WornHasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
 [dcur_mainlib (3E024495)].dcur_library.dcur_equiprandomballgag() - "dcur_library.psc" Line ?
 [dcur_mainlib (3E024495)].dcur_library.SpawnBoundGirl() - "dcur_library.psc" Line ?
 [dcur_mainlib (3E024495)].dcur_library.ProcessBoundGirls() - "dcur_library.psc" Line ?
 [dcur_clocktick (3E04F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.housekeepingshortinterval() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line ?
 [dcur_clocktick (3E04F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.clocktickshort() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line ?
 [dcur_clocktick (3E04F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.OnUpdate() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line ?
[05/03/2017 - 11:33:27PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp189"
stack:
 [dcur_mainlib (3E024495)].dcur_library.dcur_equiprandomballgag() - "dcur_library.psc" Line ?
[05/03/2017 - 11:33:27PM] Error: Cannot call AddItem() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/03/2017 - 11:33:27PM] Error: Cannot call GetNumItems() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
 [zadQuest (1200F624)].zadlibs.ReEquipExistingDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line ?
 [zadQuest (1200F624)].zadlibs.EquipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line ?
[05/03/2017 - 11:33:27PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp261"
stack:
[05/03/2017 - 11:33:27PM] Error: Cannot call GetItemCount() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/03/2017 - 11:33:27PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp261"
stack:
[05/03/2017 - 11:33:27PM] Error: Cannot call GetItemCount() on a None object, aborting function call

did you think to change in the Devious Device MCM the option for the number of npc slotted ? by default its 0, and so the devices wont work correctly on them.

it's in Events and Effect ^^,

I don't generally know what I'm doing with slots etc, so if I see something in the MCM that I don't know what it is, I don't touch it. What would I change it to?

put like 5 so you can have 5 working bound NPC

I have another couple of strange suggestions.

1) I was thinking about piercings or another restraint (something that requires a key at least, or maybe a high security type) that always keeps the character arousal above the trap trigger or uncontrolable lust threshold. This way no matter how many times you lower your arousal it always increases back quickly.

Mostly it should be some kind opposite effect from the of shock effect from piercing/plugs.

2) A quest/cursed trap that triggers on Solstheim, it becomes available after completing the arrival? Like Miraak has cursed the lands to stop the dragonborn and after looting a cultist  on Solstheim you're dressed in full restraints and you have to destroy pillars/find gems to remove the restraints one by one. Similar to the cursed collar but it starts with full restraints and you slowly remove them. 

Thanks

Bug Report

This is on a brand new game, I noticed there's a fair number of errors in the log relating to the Robbery outcome. Log attached, I've tested with human and creature and it appears in both (this is the human btw)

Papyrus.0.log

EDIT: Forgot to add, I did test that you can get your stuff back so whatever it is doesn't seem to affect the functionality

Hi everyone,

Sorry if it has already been fixed somewhere in the thread, but : without changing anything in my mod recently, the body of my PNJ is not scaling anymore when aroused. It worked perfectly somes days ago, but now I just have the usual notification ("your erotic fantasies make your body grow voluptuous") but no physical change !

Does someone has any idea what causes that or how to fix it ?

Thanks !

Hi everyone,

Sorry if it has already been fixed somewhere in the thread, but : without changing anything in my mod recently, the body of my PNJ is not scaling anymore when aroused. It worked perfectly somes days ago, but now I just have the usual notification ("your erotic fantasies make your body grow voluptuous") but no physical change !

Thanks !

Forgot to join the last lines of the papyrus log, which constantly refer to XPSME. But I don't understand what it means and how to have the body scaling working as before.

Thanks !

[05/05/2017 - 02:00:50PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SendModEvent() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectUnequipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[05/05/2017 - 02:00:57PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectUnequipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:02PM] [slaconfigscr <sla_Config (0501C6E0)>]: OnConfigclose

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:02PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (05042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:02PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (05042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:02PM] Changed update Frequency to 120.000000, was initialized False

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:03PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnPlayerCameraState() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:03PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:12PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:16PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:19PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (05042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:19PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (05042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:19PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (05042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:19PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (05042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:19PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (05042D62)>]: finished maintenance

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:19PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:21PM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:26PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnPlayerCameraState() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:27PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:35PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:35PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:40PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:42PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:52PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:55PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:55PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:56PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:56PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

stack:

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:57PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:57PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

I was hoping I could get a little help to figure out if something is broken in my game or not.

I played with Cursed Loot on a game I had a year or so back, and I've mostly rebuilt my Skyrim since then, with a fresh install of all LoversLab mods.

I could have sworn that, the last time I played, when locked in restraints, you were able to approach blacksmiths for help. Has that been changed? I haven't seen a dialogue like that show up, even with DCL last in my load order (not sure if there's an MCM setting I overlooked, or if there's something else going on).

Also, it looks like I've just gotten the Slave Collar (at least it matches the description: character gets punished for wearing clothes). Is there supposed to be any feedback on how to remove it? The description just says it's inescapable. I don't get any quests related to it, and no one I talk to has any topics about it, so I don't have an leads on what to do to remove it. Again, not sure if this is by design, or if something isn't firing correctly in my game.

Thanks for the assist!

Hi everyone,

Thanks !

Forgot to join the last lines of the papyrus log, which constantly refer to XPSME. But I don't understand what it means and how to have the body scaling working as before.

Thanks !

[05/05/2017 - 02:00:50PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:00:57PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:02PM] [slaconfigscr <sla_Config (0501C6E0)>]: OnConfigclose

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:02PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (05042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:02PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (05042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:02PM] Changed update Frequency to 120.000000, was initialized False

stack:

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:12PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:16PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:19PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (05042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:19PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (05042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:19PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (05042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:19PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (05042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:19PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (05042D62)>]: finished maintenance

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:19PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:21PM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:26PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:27PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:35PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:35PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:40PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:42PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/05/2017 - 02:01:52PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

You probably need to re-install XPMSE. It won't hurt anything if you do re-install it

Thanks !

In fact, it's the first thing I did, but changed nothing. And I still don't understand why it suddenly wouldn't work ...

I was hoping I could get a little help to figure out if something is broken in my game or not.

I played with Cursed Loot on a game I had a year or so back, and I've mostly rebuilt my Skyrim since then, with a fresh install of all LoversLab mods.

I could have sworn that, the last time I played, when locked in restraints, you were able to approach blacksmiths for help. Has that been changed? I haven't seen a dialogue like that show up, even with DCL last in my load order (not sure if there's an MCM setting I overlooked, or if there's something else going on).

Also, it looks like I've just gotten the Slave Collar (at least it matches the description: character gets punished for wearing clothes). Is there supposed to be any feedback on how to remove it? The description just says it's inescapable. I don't get any quests related to it, and no one I talk to has any topics about it, so I don't have an leads on what to do to remove it. Again, not sure if this is by design, or if something isn't firing correctly in my game.

Thanks for the assist!

a few things changed in DCL lol

only for high security restraints do you need to go to the blacksmith. most restraints need a key, or keys for some.

for the slave collar, there is an option somewhere in the MCM about it, but basically you first need to have sex a number of time before it can be unlocked.

You probably need to re-install XPMSE. It won't hurt anything if you do re-install it

Thanks !

In fact, it's the first thing I did, but changed nothing. And I still don't understand why it suddenly wouldn't work ...

hmm, since it appear midgame, you could try to use a tool like the papyrus data transfer on a save (try to remove unattached instances and terminate active threads)

it might work. be aware that depending on what mods you use, it might break other things, so use with caution.

a few things changed in DCL lol

only for high security restraints do you need to go to the blacksmith. most restraints need a key, or keys for some.

for the slave collar, there is an option somewhere in the MCM about it, but basically you first need to have sex a number of time before it can be unlocked.

Oh my. Well, at least that means I didn't completely botch something somewhere.

Still, it'd be nice if there was something in-game that gave you hints about what you need to do to rid yourself of the collar, rather than having to check through the MCM settings.

I was expecting something like:

Blacksmith: Can't help you with this one. Looks like magic to me. Talk to so and so at the college.

College wizard: Oh, I'm familiar with that enchantment. If it's the one I think it is, these are probably your only options for getting it off...

I'm having a thought here. Imagine you're exploring a dungeon, and you've made it pretty far inside. You notice your characters arousal is getting pretty high (above the cursed loot event threshold), so instead of risking getting locked in restraints when looking for loot you clear the room of enemies and just plop down to masturbate once or twice. Now your arousal is taken care of and you don't have to worry about getting trapped in some restraints.

Sure, you could choose not to hit that masturbate hotkey. But I think it'd be more immersive to block masturbating in dangerous areas like dungeons or caves, something like your character being too alert or cautious to relax enough to do it (at least until your character starts craving things like sex and bondage and will do anything anywhere). That way you wouldn't be able to circumvent cursed loot traps.

I'm having a thought here. Imagine you're exploring a dungeon, and you've made it pretty far inside. You notice your characters arousal is getting pretty high (above the cursed loot event threshold), so instead of risking getting locked in restraints when looking for loot you clear the room of enemies and just plop down to masturbate once or twice. Now your arousal is taken care of and you don't have to worry about getting trapped in some restraints.

Sure, you could choose not to hit that masturbate hotkey. But I think it'd be more immersive to block masturbating in dangerous areas like dungeons or caves, something like your character being too alert or cautious to relax enough to do it (at least until your character starts craving things like sex and bondage and will do anything anywhere). That way you wouldn't be able to circumvent cursed loot traps.

you can put the arousal necessary for events to happen to 0, and so no matter what, it can happen even after masturbating