I find myself heavily restrained, with a yoke, a balloon-hood, mittens, high-heeled boots, harness, vibrating piercings, etc. What's the fastest/easiest way to remove the yoke?

I am at the dollmaker's house but the gag prevents me from talking to her (they both take turn at raping me though). I stumbled on a sharp item at some point and managed to loosen my restraints some more, but I don't know how to trigger that again.

Please help!

keep talking to people, make gestures, and the standard dialogue will eventually pop up

unless they're saying "aww sorry girl, i can't understand a thing of what you're saying, you might want to get rid of that gag first"

or you can install Captured Dreams and have Master remove stuff but it will cost you

there is onyl a small problem, if it is the gag that i think fro mthe description than the cd master will nto remove the gag, because its the slavegag and cd master dotn rmeove special hear like the slave gear from dcl

I have Captured Dreams installed but I am in Dawnstar. With those heels, I'm walking at a snail's pace and I am constantly interrupted by rapists. It will take me months of real time to reach CD's shop.

Neither worked sad.png

poop!

ok, lemme ask you... How did they strip you? Was it all brutish and .... (stop that, this is serious! we are trying to help this person not get saucy details!)

sorry im back!

but seriously did you get a dialog telling you to drop your weapon, and giving you a chance to offer money to be let go or anything? Or did they just come over and start ripping cloths off.

Trying to establish what mod sent the rape request to SL. 

I tried both defeat and DCL's combat rape. When I leave the percentages as they are, character gets raped as it should, and restraints get equipped (sometimes). However, as soon as I put the percentages you mentioned to 0% or 1%, the bandits tell me to drop my weapon and just stare at me, doing nothing.

Hi,

Do you have a body-slide for the stilettos (Expert Mage shoe with health regen)?  There is a seems to be like one inch wide gap between the legs an the feet,  this looks odd  :s .  It is the only shoe you have that does that.  Beside that all is well.

By the way good job on the princess quest, I really liked it and the fact that it brings me directly to Helgen is a nice touch ;)

Thanks and keep-up the good work.

Neither worked sad.png

poop!

ok, lemme ask you... How did they strip you? Was it all brutish and .... (stop that, this is serious! we are trying to help this person not get saucy details!)

sorry im back!

but seriously did you get a dialog telling you to drop your weapon, and giving you a chance to offer money to be let go or anything? Or did they just come over and start ripping cloths off.

I tried both defeat and DCL's combat rape. When I leave the percentages as they are, character gets raped as it should, and restraints get equipped (sometimes). However, as soon as I put the percentages you mentioned to 0% or 1%, the bandits tell me to drop my weapon and just stare at me, doing nothing.

Can you post your load order? Something other then Defeat is handling post combat (I think, because defeat doesn't have that drop your weapon dialog in my build)

I find myself heavily restrained, with a yoke, a balloon-hood, mittens, high-heeled boots, harness, vibrating piercings, etc. What's the fastest/easiest way to remove the yoke?

I am at the dollmaker's house but the gag prevents me from talking to her (they both take turn at raping me though). I stumbled on a sharp item at some point and managed to loosen my restraints some more, but I don't know how to trigger that again.

Please help!

keep talking to people, make gestures, and the standard dialogue will eventually pop up

unless they're saying "aww sorry girl, i can't understand a thing of what you're saying, you might want to get rid of that gag first"

or you can install Captured Dreams and have Master remove stuff but it will cost you

there is onyl a small problem, if it is the gag that i think fro mthe description than the cd master will nto remove the gag, because its the slavegag and cd master dotn rmeove special hear like the slave gear from dcl

I have Captured Dreams installed but I am in Dawnstar. With those heels, I'm walking at a snail's pace and I am constantly interrupted by rapists. It will take me months of real time to reach CD's shop.

when you have the keys for the gag, open a countainer, then you can access your inventory and you can unlock the gag with the equip mode (shift by default?)

or

mcm -> cursed loot -> debug -> free me

or

for captured dreams, you can type coc captureddreamsshop in console

I think I discovered the no texture bug. At least for the catsuit. The Nif that is default for the mod has the proper texture path, for your included texture sets. But when using UUNP bodyslide the resulting HDT nif generated uses this texture path  textures\clothes\mxw_catsuit\catsuit_d.dds instead.

Please help!

when you have the keys for the gag, open a countainer, then you can access your inventory and you can unlock the gag with the equip mode (shift by default?)

or

mcm -> cursed loot -> debug -> free me

or

for captured dreams, you can type coc captureddreamsshop in console

I finally used the "free me" from cursed loot. Thanks for all the help!

Please help!

For the yoke, try the blacksmiths. It doesn't always work, but it's worth a shot.

Edit:

I finally used the "free me" from cursed loot. Thanks for all the help!

You posted while I was typing xD

I have a problem that has been nagging me now for a long time. It is related to expansion of breasts and belly caused by different mods, and in particular by Cursed Loot. It works perfectly as long I am wearing some clothes or armor. Belly and breasts swell as expected. But as soon as I am naked or wearing only a harness, belt or nipple clamps, my body is not changed and my boobs no longer bounce.

I'm using CBBE. I've played with racemenu, bodyslide, etc. but have been unable to fix it. I'm pulling my hair out now.

If someone could look at my load order and point me in the correct direction, I would be extremely grateful. Here it is:

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
3 3 hdtHighHeel.esm
4 4 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
5 5 actorEvents.esm
6 6 SexLab.esm
7 7 SexLabAroused.esm
MiasLair.esp
8 8 Devious Devices - Assets.esm
9 9 Devious Devices - Integration.esm
10 a daymoyl.esm
11 b CreatureFramework.esm
12 c Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
13 d DeviousFramework.esm
14 e RaceCompatibility.esm
15 f dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
16 10 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
17 11 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
18 12 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
19 13 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
20 14 RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
21 15 Devious Devices - Gags+.esp
22 16 Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
23 17 KS Hairdo's.esp
24 18 zdd.esp
25 19 HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp
26 1a hydra_slavegirls.esp
27 1b xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
28 1c xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
29 1d Captured Dreams.esp
30 1e Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
31 1f Realistic_Regeneration.esp
32 20 SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
33 21 AliciaPainSlut.esp
34 22 SexLab STDs.esp
35 23 sexlab_WearAndTear.esp
36 24 SexLabSexBounty.esp
37 25 FNIS.esp
38 26 RaceMenu.esp
39 27 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
40 28 XPMSE.esp
41 29 Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
42 2a Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
43 2b Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp
44 2c EstrusChaurus.esp
45 2d zzEstrus.esp
46 2e SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
47 2f SlaveTats.esp
48 30 SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
49 31 ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
50 32 SimpleTaxes.esp
51 33 Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
52 34 sanguinesDebauchery.esp
53 35 SuccubusRaceLite.esp
Skysan_PlayerSkin.esp
54 36 SimpleSlavery.esp
55 37 SexLab_Dialogues.esp
56 38 Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
57 39 ShowersInInns.esp
58 3a RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp
59 3b AngrimApprentice.esp
60 3c Sneak Tools.esp
61 3d MilkModNEW.esp
62 3e SexLab_Hormones.esp
63 3f SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
64 40 Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
65 41 Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
66 42 yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
67 43 SLSW Addicted.esp
68 44 sextoys-calyps-2.esp
69 45 MilkModNEW AB.esp
Horses for followers.esp
70 46 Devious Deviants.esp
71 47 KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
72 48 MoreNastyCritters.esp
73 49 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
74 4a Bob's Boots CBBE v8.0.esp
75 4b Forsworn Boots Replacer.esp
76 4c DfwSupport.esp
77 4d WetandCold.esp
78 4e iHUD.esp
79 4f AMatterOfTime.esp
80 50 Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
81 51 Hypothermia.esp
82 52 RHSP_Widget.esp
83 53 Zarias_Piercings1.esp
84 54 SkyUI.esp
85 55 TradeBarter.esp
86 56 Convenient Horses.esp
87 57 KomRoseButt.esp
88 58 Naked Dungeons.esp
89 59 Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp
90 5a RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
91 5b UIExtensions.esp

I have a problem that has been nagging me now for a long time. It is related to expansion of breasts and belly caused by different mods, and in particular by Cursed Loot. It works perfectly as long I am wearing some clothes or armor. Belly and breasts swell as expected. But as soon as I am naked or wearing only a harness, belt or nipple clamps, my body is not changed and my boobs no longer bounce.

I'm using CBBE. I've played with racemenu, bodyslide, etc. but have been unable to fix it. I'm pulling my hair out now.

If someone could look at my load order and point me in the correct direction, I would be extremely grateful. Here it is:

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

3 3 hdtHighHeel.esm

4 4 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

5 5 actorEvents.esm

6 6 SexLab.esm

7 7 SexLabAroused.esm

MiasLair.esp

10 a daymoyl.esm

23 17 KS Hairdo's.esp

24 18 zdd.esp

33 21 AliciaPainSlut.esp

34 22 SexLab STDs.esp

37 25 FNIS.esp

38 26 RaceMenu.esp

39 27 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

40 28 XPMSE.esp

44 2c EstrusChaurus.esp

45 2d zzEstrus.esp

47 2f SlaveTats.esp

50 32 SimpleTaxes.esp

Skysan_PlayerSkin.esp

54 36 SimpleSlavery.esp

57 39 ShowersInInns.esp

60 3c Sneak Tools.esp

61 3d MilkModNEW.esp

67 43 SLSW Addicted.esp

69 45 MilkModNEW AB.esp

Horses for followers.esp

76 4c DfwSupport.esp

77 4d WetandCold.esp

78 4e iHUD.esp

79 4f AMatterOfTime.esp

81 51 Hypothermia.esp

82 52 RHSP_Widget.esp

84 54 SkyUI.esp

85 55 TradeBarter.esp

87 57 KomRoseButt.esp

88 58 Naked Dungeons.esp

91 5b UIExtensions.esp

Those cases you describe last are situations where the actual body mesh is rendered, contrary to the ones where you are fully clothed: then only the clothes meshes are rendered.

So, my first question would be: are you certain that the CBBE version that you are using supports the type of body scaling you are looking for?

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

3 3 hdtHighHeel.esm

4 4 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

5 5 actorEvents.esm

6 6 SexLab.esm

7 7 SexLabAroused.esm

MiasLair.esp

10 a daymoyl.esm

23 17 KS Hairdo's.esp

24 18 zdd.esp

33 21 AliciaPainSlut.esp

34 22 SexLab STDs.esp

37 25 FNIS.esp

38 26 RaceMenu.esp

39 27 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

40 28 XPMSE.esp

44 2c EstrusChaurus.esp

45 2d zzEstrus.esp

47 2f SlaveTats.esp

50 32 SimpleTaxes.esp

Skysan_PlayerSkin.esp

54 36 SimpleSlavery.esp

57 39 ShowersInInns.esp

60 3c Sneak Tools.esp

61 3d MilkModNEW.esp

67 43 SLSW Addicted.esp

69 45 MilkModNEW AB.esp

Horses for followers.esp

76 4c DfwSupport.esp

77 4d WetandCold.esp

78 4e iHUD.esp

79 4f AMatterOfTime.esp

81 51 Hypothermia.esp

82 52 RHSP_Widget.esp

84 54 SkyUI.esp

85 55 TradeBarter.esp

87 57 KomRoseButt.esp

88 58 Naked Dungeons.esp

91 5b UIExtensions.esp

Those cases you describe last are situations where the actual body mesh is rendered, contrary to the ones where you are fully clothed: then only the clothes meshes are rendered.

So, my first question would be: are you certain that the CBBE version that you are using supports the type of body scaling you are looking for?

That's where my lack of knowledge shows... I don't really understand what I'm doing when I install those mods. I follow the installation procedures but in the case of CBBE and bodyslide I did not find detailed descriptions so I went a bit by feeling.

Here is what I did:

• I used Bodyslide and selected a CBBE body from the pull-down list.  I don't remember which version of CBBE I used as there are so many. Something like CBBE HDT CTBT (from memory). How could I check which version is installed?
  • Then I clicked the button to apply this to all my clothes. Obviously it worked since my breasts and belly are rescaled correctly (they did not before I used Bodyslide)
  • I tried to the same with the body itself (there is a button "apply" in Bodyslide, I assume it was applying the chosen CBBE to my body. But apparently it did not work.

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

3 3 hdtHighHeel.esm

4 4 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

5 5 actorEvents.esm

6 6 SexLab.esm

7 7 SexLabAroused.esm

MiasLair.esp

10 a daymoyl.esm

23 17 KS Hairdo's.esp

24 18 zdd.esp

33 21 AliciaPainSlut.esp

34 22 SexLab STDs.esp

37 25 FNIS.esp

38 26 RaceMenu.esp

39 27 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

40 28 XPMSE.esp

44 2c EstrusChaurus.esp

45 2d zzEstrus.esp

47 2f SlaveTats.esp

50 32 SimpleTaxes.esp

Skysan_PlayerSkin.esp

54 36 SimpleSlavery.esp

57 39 ShowersInInns.esp

60 3c Sneak Tools.esp

61 3d MilkModNEW.esp

67 43 SLSW Addicted.esp

69 45 MilkModNEW AB.esp

Horses for followers.esp

76 4c DfwSupport.esp

77 4d WetandCold.esp

78 4e iHUD.esp

79 4f AMatterOfTime.esp

81 51 Hypothermia.esp

82 52 RHSP_Widget.esp

84 54 SkyUI.esp

85 55 TradeBarter.esp

87 57 KomRoseButt.esp

88 58 Naked Dungeons.esp

91 5b UIExtensions.esp

That's where my lack of knowledge shows... I don't really understand what I'm doing when I install those mods. I follow the installation procedures but in the case of CBBE and bodyslide I did not find detailed descriptions so I went a bit by feeling.

Here is what I did:

• I used Bodyslide and selected a CBBE body from the pull-down list.  I don't remember which version of CBBE I used as there are so many. Something like CBBE HDT CTBT (from memory). How could I check which version is installed?
  • Then I clicked the button to apply this to all my clothes. Obviously it worked since my breasts and belly are rescaled correctly (they did not before I used Bodyslide)
  • I tried to the same with the body itself (there is a button "apply" in Bodyslide, I assume it was applying the chosen CBBE to my body. But apparently it did not work.

checklist for bodyscaling:

- xpmse installed?

- for cbbe based have you cbbe hdt or another body like for example the cosio used in bodyslide and activate the bodymorph while doing this?

- are there other mods that fighting with it? for exampel a char that is pregnant from beeing female does figth out its scaling with other active scaling like the one from dcl, there you then need to deactivate the scaling in the mods so that only the wantet does sclaing or you need a mod that akts as a master for the sclaing like slif.

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

3 3 hdtHighHeel.esm

4 4 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

5 5 actorEvents.esm

6 6 SexLab.esm

7 7 SexLabAroused.esm

MiasLair.esp

10 a daymoyl.esm

23 17 KS Hairdo's.esp

24 18 zdd.esp

33 21 AliciaPainSlut.esp

34 22 SexLab STDs.esp

37 25 FNIS.esp

38 26 RaceMenu.esp

39 27 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

40 28 XPMSE.esp

44 2c EstrusChaurus.esp

45 2d zzEstrus.esp

47 2f SlaveTats.esp

50 32 SimpleTaxes.esp

Skysan_PlayerSkin.esp

54 36 SimpleSlavery.esp

57 39 ShowersInInns.esp

60 3c Sneak Tools.esp

61 3d MilkModNEW.esp

67 43 SLSW Addicted.esp

69 45 MilkModNEW AB.esp

Horses for followers.esp

76 4c DfwSupport.esp

77 4d WetandCold.esp

78 4e iHUD.esp

79 4f AMatterOfTime.esp

81 51 Hypothermia.esp

82 52 RHSP_Widget.esp

84 54 SkyUI.esp

85 55 TradeBarter.esp

87 57 KomRoseButt.esp

88 58 Naked Dungeons.esp

91 5b UIExtensions.esp

Here is what I did:

checklist for bodyscaling:

- xpmse installed?

- for cbbe based have you cbbe hdt or another body like for example the cosio used in bodyslide and activate the bodymorph while doing this?

- are there other mods that fighting with it? for exampel a char that is pregnant from beeing female does figth out its scaling with other active scaling like the one from dcl, there you then need to deactivate the scaling in the mods so that only the wantet does sclaing or you need a mod that akts as a master for the sclaing like slif.

Yes, I have XPMSE installed.

I think I have CBBE HDT TBBT (or something like that). Is there a way to check what exact body I'm using? Is it written in some file or MCM menu or console command?

I do have other mods that change my belly and breasts although I have attempted to set them up so that each affect a different part of my body. All those mods seem to work fine together when I am clothes. It's when I'm naked that none of them has any effect. It's easy to see the difference when I put on my leather bikini (which does not cover much skin). When I put it on and off, I can see the body shape changing (not just the breasts and belly, but there are some minor changes like the thighs). Also, when clothed, my breasts and buttocks have a "springy" effect that totally disappear when nude.

Here is what I did:

I don't think there's a way to easily identify the body mod you are using; usually, when you are unsure, reinstalling the mod is the best option: you just choose the one you want and let it override the previous one (and note it down somewhere if you want, so you don't forget hehe).

You could read these:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41895-cbbe-and-belly-scaling/ (REALLY short thread)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45852-trouble-with-belly-scaling-with-cbbe-body/

But I think this one is the one which will solve your problem:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37968-searching-for-cbbe-pregnant-support-body/

does this and the mod from here Sluts - The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service compatible? I checked the conflicts list and didn't see it there but thought I'd ask here since Sluts adds devious devices and not sure if they would interefere with each other or work together. Also what about Angrim Apprentice or Petcollar, would these work as well with Cursed Loot?

does this and the mod from here Sluts - The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service compatible? I checked the conflicts list and didn't see it there but thought I'd ask here since Sluts adds devious devices and not sure if they would interefere with each other or work together

There is a bug

When you get raped by DCL because you meet the threshold conditions, your SLUTS cart will be pushed away. but the tether won't be broken.

SLUTS is designed for you to lose your cart and get it back but because the rape doesn't fully sever that connection you can't reconnect the cart unless you save and log out and log back in again.

You will know this is what is happening, because as you approach the cart the harness will always point toward you but you will not get a reconnect to cart option when you stand near it.

so you can either fix by restart

or

prevent by turning off DCL rape (and maybe defeat player as victim) but where is the fun in that?? :P

Neither worked sad.png

poop!

sorry im back!

Can you post your load order? Something other then Defeat is handling post combat (I think, because defeat doesn't have that drop your weapon dialog in my build)

It was the load order, when I moved DCL and Defeat+Captured way down it works now. However, when I set Defeat's rape chance to 0%, the NPC either kills me or tells me to go away, without robbing me; and I can't find a way to disable DCL's rape scene (setting the %chance per hour to 0 doesn't do it.)

was wondering when you go to the doll makers house eberything is locked and requires a key, is it part of a quest or something how do you open the door to the room? (if possible), also i came across leons house (i think that was the name of the person in whiterun) does it actually do anything? (note i had to reset quest, so i never got the party outfit from belethor and cant start the quest anymore but think it might have something to do with that initial quest you receive from him )

bump

It was the load order, when I moved DCL and Defeat+Captured way down it works now. However, when I set Defeat's rape chance to 0%, the NPC either kills me or tells me to go away, without robbing me; and I can't find a way to disable DCL's rape scene (setting the %chance per hour to 0 doesn't do it.)

I saw where Airianna was helping you over on the defeat thread, their advice is going to be like a million times better than mine. 

But let me ask you this, If you don't want the rape features... why use defeat instead of death alternative? 

I am not saying DA is a better mod. It's just you wouldn't have to wrestle with it's sexual nature to make it function they way you want. 

I saw where Airianna was helping you over on the defeat thread, their advice is going to be like a million times better than mine. 

But let me ask you this, If you don't want the rape features... why use defeat instead of death alternative? 

I am not saying DA is a better mod. It's just you wouldn't have to wrestle with it's sexual nature to make it function they way you want. 

Death Alternative can't equip devious devices on death, can it? If so, that's what I'm looking for. Google doesn't tell me anything, though.

Death Alternative can't equip devious devices on death, can it? If so, that's what I'm looking for. Google doesn't tell me anything, though.

My understanding of it, which maybe wrong, is that Defeat doesn't equip devices either. That is done by Deviously captured. So the question would be, will DA's robbery trigger DC's device add? Which would be a question for the DC thread

My understanding of it, which maybe wrong, is that Defeat doesn't equip devices either. That is done by Deviously captured. So the question would be, will DA's robbery trigger DC's device add? Which would be a question for the DC thread

You're right, Captures handles adding the devices. However, in my case, not even Defeat's Robbery event happens (all your stuff getting stolen, quest,..), and that's required for Captures. By this point, I'm pretty sure neither mod (DCL or Defeat+Captures) supports adding the devices on player death WITHOUT a rape scene. I'm impressed, I guess I'm the first person asking for this feature, haha.

I have this small problem that occurs even on fresh saves, in which 4 error messages show up saying "An error has occurred with your installation of Devious Devices. Please check the log for more information. Error Text: WearingConflictingDevice received none argument". I went on DDa support topic and I was told it was a DCL problem. It only shows once per save and when that happens I see no bound girls anywhere. I attached the papyrus log and the error starts around line 2162.

Note: On the same save file, I rolled back, did the same steps (entered the Sleeping Giant Inn) and The bound girl was there after a while and there were no error messages.

EDIT: Load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Fox__GirlsClub.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
AzarHair.esm=1
CRB.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Wildlings.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
DreadPrison.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
Fox__GirlsClub_NPC.esm=1
Heretical Resources.esm=1
ZazExtensionPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
barenziahquestmarkers.esp=1
Cute Serana.esp=1
flanseyesforskrim.esp=1
Metal Gear Detected Sound.esp=1
purewaters.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
WTF Cyborg Bikini Armor.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
DreadPrisonMilkingFarm.esp=1
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyB.esp=1
Trapped in Rubber.esp=1
SexLab-Stories.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
Fox__GirlsClub_NPC.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
The Dungeon.esp=1
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1
DreadPrisonAddon03.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1
SexLab-Parasites.esp=1
FalmerBikini.esp=1
SexLab_Hormones.esp=1
EXPforSmelting.esp=1
EggFactory.esp=1
Dead Body Collision.esp=1
dcc-mse-cowgirl.esp=1
Animated Dragon Wings.esp=1
MMDAnimeRace.esp=1
Aradia Living Armour.esp=1
Aradia Living Armor JE.esp=1
AstridAfflictedUNP.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
ChinaDoll Race And Follower.esp=1
The Ningheim.esp=1
The Ningheim - Followers.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Deviously Enslaved.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
Dwarvenbikini.esp=1
EatingSleepingDrinking.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
EstrusSpider.esp=1
FEMALE.esp=1
FEMALE_DLCaddon.esp=1
Shiny Catsuits.esp=1
FaceHugger.esp=1
FacelightPlus.esp=1
FISS.esp=1
FNIS_Zoo.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
halfdragonrace.esp=1
Jugs.esp=1
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp=1
MikanEyes All in one.esp=1
MilkModNEW CF.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp=1
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
AzarHair.esp=1
Sacrificial Spriggan.esp=1
Spriggan Armor 2.esp=1
SD Addons.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp=1
Ballet Boots.esp=1
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp=1
SL Deadly Drain.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp=1
SuccubusRaceLite.esp=1
TDNEquipableHorns.esp=1
Tentacle Parasite.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
AddItemMenu2.esp=1
zzLSAR.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
AddItemMenu.esp=1
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp=1
Jennifer.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
Open Cities Skyrim.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
da_alternate_start_extension.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp=1
ImmerSlave.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

Papyrus.0.log

I have a problem, my characters won't get raped after being defeated when rape is enabled. Arousal levels are set at 0, and combat surrender enabled. All it does is teleport me back to the start of the dungeon or when outdoor just nothing happens, only with a message of the enemies knocked you unconscious. Anyone can help?