So no hope to have the happiness of seeing her tied up and helpless after the opening of a suspect chest in a dark and cold dungeon? Sad...

Unless you rip out her custom follower code and use the standard follower system then no.

At that point it would probably be easier to just copy her presets to a different follower. smile.png

That's not entirely true. I have successfully used EFF (Extensible Follower Framework) with Sofia in the past, then DCL and other mods (DA etc.) can treat her like a normal vanilla follower. I can't vouch for the latest version of Sofia (2.5), haven't recruited her yet since the update, but last time I checked with version 2.4 it was still working. All you need to do is recruit her normally, through her own dialog, and then after that use EFF's "force recruit" from its MCM.

However, some precautions should be taken to minimize the risk of potentially breaking Sofia's AI: switch off the sandboxing and horse riding in at least one of the two mods' MCMs, or maybe even both. Also, better not use EFF's options to customize her behaviour (outfit, aggression, etc.) Use EFF only to make her visible to other mods, and use only Sofia's dialog to access her options. Following these steps I have beaten the main quest with her as a follower and everything worked as advertized (situational comments, drunken behaviour, disposition to player, etc.).

I don't know... Copy pasting her cosmetic files (which are readily available in the customization downloads) to some other stand alone followers folder still sounds a tab easier than all that. wink.png

j/k your probably right, but I had never used EFF so I din't know it could do that.

I just have her hang out at my old family farm, and I go visit her when I'm bummed so she can sing for me. smile.png

*side question: can you use EFF with AFT?

was wondering when you go to the doll makers house eberything is locked and requires a key, is it part of a quest or something how do you open the door to the room? (if possible), also i came across leons house (i think that was the name of the person in whiterun) does it actually do anything? (note i had to reset quest, so i never got the party outfit from belethor and cant start the quest anymore but think it might have something to do with that initial quest you receive from him )

Hello. I have a question/suggestion, is it somehow possible to set up combat defeat so the player doesn't get raped? So you only get knocked out, restrained and your stuff gets stolen, without the rape part. Or is there a mod that does this? Sexlab Defeat and Devious Surrender both have rape as well, and I couldn't find anything else. Thanks.

In Defeat this is controlled on the Player as Victim tab. 

Changing the Sexual Assault chance to 0 should make it so you just lose your stuff and move on to other consequences. Being sure to uncheck the "only after sexual assault buttons" under post player defeat tab

*Just FYI I don't think Defeat by itself will add restraints. I think it needs like Devious Captures to add restraints

In DCL the post defeat assaults, I think are just handled like another rape trigger. So the Average trigger chance per hour % in parameters being lowered or unchecking Combat Surrender on trigger chances (though you may still have enough triggers for a rape if the threshold is set low enough) should do this. (But I don't know this for a fact)

****Special note: You'll need to make sure all mods that have potential post defeat rape options get the memo, because it takes only one to trigger for it to happen.**** 

Neither worked :( 

Kimy, would it be possible to have an option that reserves the rape consequences (bondage quest, inn restart, etc.) to combat that happens outside of dungeons? I like what these miniquests do but not when they interrupt the flow of exploring a dungeon. 

If you disable "hardcore" outcome and set the "heal up" chance to 100 and everything else to zero, the code will try to place you back inside the dungeon after defeat, and not kick you out. It doesn't work 100% of the time, as Beth placed some spawn points at the END of the dungeon, and not the start, as you'd expect.

thank you for creating a wonderful mod. Would it possible to have a different download link maybe mediafire? I have trouble with downloading with mediasync

I am not aware of a sharehoster other than MEGA that doesn't stink AND allows NSFW content. If you know one, feel free to suggest it.

I am not aware of a sharehoster other than MEGA that doesn't stink AND allows NSFW content. If you know one, feel free to suggest it.

Only thing I could think of would be a private server emule/p2p set up, though that would require resources, namely bandwidth etc, on a private pc it could kill the download/upload connection very fast, especially if their isp has limits that just normally do not trigger, but in this case would/could do so.

P2P is not an option. It has to be a sharehoster of sorts.

Reliable would be google drive, as long as you encrypt the content of the archive (I assume the no P2P rule is because of privacy). Otherwise you'd have to go for a paid hoster (cheaper to rent your own machine, which is really cheap) or hope the free and crappy sharehoster don't go away.

Random thought/suggestion: I was thinking about the idea of "cursed loot" and realized that, something I don't believe I've ever seen in the mods I've used is a deceptively cursed item.

Example that immediately came to mind:

A mage opens a chest at the end of a dungeon and find finds a fantastic item: a ring that provides a ton of extra mana and enhanced magic regeneration. They put it on and enjoy the extra boost of power it provides.

Three days (or so) after using it, those properties disappear, and instead are replaced with negative effects. Mage quickly finds that, since this change, the item can no longer be removed. They get a quest to figure out how to take it off.

Keeping with the devious device theme, the ring can start spawning restraints, or such, making getting the curse lifted an increasingly urgent matter.

Really, the effects of the cursed item aren't really what interest me so much as the method: An item that essentially sneaks up on the player, rather than jumping them the instant they open a chest. If the items aren't immediately recognizable, it could give the player a bit of paranoia about equipping any new items that might look a little too good to be true.

That said, given the nature of the items, I suppose some of the consequences could reflect the character classes they appeal to: Items that boost a mage's abilities could end up crippling their magic. One for a thief might periodically apply a massive penalty to their stealth when they're not expecting it, getting them into trouble, etc.

Could have a key-eating amulet; the entire time it's equipped, it could have a chance of destroying any DD keys in the player's inventory.

Anyway, just some ideas.

Kimy, would it be possible to have an option that reserves the rape consequences (bondage quest, inn restart, etc.) to combat that happens outside of dungeons? I like what these miniquests do but not when they interrupt the flow of exploring a dungeon. 

If you disable "hardcore" outcome and set the "heal up" chance to 100 and everything else to zero, the code will try to place you back inside the dungeon after defeat, and not kick you out. It doesn't work 100% of the time, as Beth placed some spawn points at the END of the dungeon, and not the start, as you'd expect.

thank you for creating a wonderful mod. Would it possible to have a different download link maybe mediafire? I have trouble with downloading with mediasync

i remember seeing one of the loverslab file containing "Mediafire" maybe it can be given chance. I am searching in mediafire for proof

i remember seeing one of the loverslab file containing "Mediafire" maybe it can be given chance. I am searching in mediafire for proof

Maybe Ranton2408 could have a community friend do a drop box for them?

Neither worked sad.png

poop!

ok, lemme ask you... How did they strip you? Was it all brutish and .... (stop that, this is serious! we are trying to help this person not get saucy details!)

sorry im back!

but seriously did you get a dialog telling you to drop your weapon, and giving you a chance to offer money to be let go or anything? Or did they just come over and start ripping cloths off.

Trying to establish what mod sent the rape request to SL. 

Is there a complete changlog posted somewhere? I've not updated for a while and am wondering what I've missed. I feel I'm probably being an idiot and it's somewhere obvious but I can't see.

There's a changelog in the readme file. You'll find it in the docs folder.

Thank you.

Maybe Ranton2408 could have a community friend do a drop box for them?

whats dropbox? No one plays pc games among my small friends circle

All the freehostings are bloated with advertising( i know theres adblock addons for browsers but you cant think default on that). So the only option are cloudservices like mega.nz.

Other major ones are https://www.dropbox.com & https://drive.google.com and another free good one @ https://gavitex.com .

I'm pretty sure theres a ton of others out there but i'm not sure if they fit the requirements.

I had an issue with SD+ where the bondage mittens interrupted the enslavement scene (the master key is supposed to disintegrate, but it dropped instead causing the release process to break).

I also got a message during a cursed loot activated estrus plant attack where it told me I dropped an estrus item (i can't recall the exact wording) however the sex event did proceed properly.

I get the impression that a number of mods use scripting where as part of a programmed action or event, the mod *gives* an item or spell to the character and then removes it. 

Does this mean the bondage mittens could cause incompatibilities with mods that do this?

I had an issue with SD+ where the bondage mittens interrupted the enslavement scene (the master key is supposed to disintegrate, but it dropped instead causing the release process to break).

I also got a message during a cursed loot activated estrus plant attack where it told me I dropped an estrus item (i can't recall the exact wording) however the sex event did proceed properly.

I get the impression that a number of mods use scripting where as part of a programmed action or event, the mod *gives* an item or spell to the character and then removes it. 

Does this mean the bondage mittens could cause incompatibilities with mods that do this?

Nothing has been reported to me yet, but if that's the case, it will be addressed. I have no interest in creating incompatibilities if I can help it.

It looks like some vendors have telekinesis powers; they seem to be able to remove plugs from my character when she is wearing impossible to remove belts. I've experienced this from both the cursed belt from the Cursed Collar quest, and Jack's belt. I got some extra restraints from some other incidents, and tried to ask some vendors to get them off. In both cases I eventually managed to get them to remove "all" restraints, and while the belts remained, my character's holes were emptied, and we don't want that.

Also, I've noticed that I seemingly never get harnesses anymore. Even when putting the corset/harness ratio to zero in the MCM, and then using the debug event, I always get a corset. Are there some restrictions so that it's only possible to get a harness if you character isn't wearing a collar, or what?

On a different note, Jack must think my character is incredibly hot, as she got belted on her first night in Riverwood. What a way to start the adventure.

Slavemaker 3, for example, besides Mega, Dropbox and Google Drive, is hosted at FileFactory and Uploaded.to. Maybe those two can do the trick.

On the other hand, No Haven is hosted at Mediafire, so I'm not completely sure if there is any problem with NSFW content.

Aside from all of that, I recommend using JDownloader 2 when you need to download from these type of hosts: once you load the URL it will analyse its content and automatically get the link you need, preventing you from picking a wrong button; and the only thing you need to do after that is press the button Start to begin the download(s). It works even with YouTube :D

Ahh~ I've failed 3 times for rubber arrear quest.

The note says the indebted customer's name is Olivia and is sighted in solitude morthal and whiterun. I carefully check every city cells in these holds (yes, including Roriksted and Dragonbridge), even with my alteration school leveled from 15 to 100 by using detect life LOL. But still I can't find that Olivia.

I also tried player.placeatme xxx39851 (indebted customer base id), talked to her, but the quest stage doesn't advance when I hit her with the shock cane.

I learned to use save funclist 1, but no refId be found under keywords of olivia or indebted or customer. Is it possible that the customer didn't spawn correctly?

I'm playing along with NPC related mods of

Cutting room floor (nexus 47327)

Populated Lands/Roads (nexus 73148)

Inconsequential NPCs (nexus 36341)

Might there be some confict but that's beyond my knowlegde :(

I find myself heavily restrained, with a yoke, a balloon-hood, mittens, high-heeled boots, harness, vibrating piercings, etc. What's the fastest/easiest way to remove the yoke?

I am at the dollmaker's house but the gag prevents me from talking to her (they both take turn at raping me though). I stumbled on a sharp item at some point and managed to loosen my restraints some more, but I don't know how to trigger that again.

Please help!

I find myself heavily restrained, with a yoke, a balloon-hood, mittens, high-heeled boots, harness, vibrating piercings, etc. What's the fastest/easiest way to remove the yoke?

I am at the dollmaker's house but the gag prevents me from talking to her (they both take turn at raping me though). I stumbled on a sharp item at some point and managed to loosen my restraints some more, but I don't know how to trigger that again.

Please help!

keep talking to people, make gestures, and the standard dialogue will eventually pop up

unless they're saying "aww sorry girl, i can't understand a thing of what you're saying, you might want to get rid of that gag first"

or you can install Captured Dreams and have Master remove stuff but it will cost you

Please help!

keep talking to people, make gestures, and the standard dialogue will eventually pop up

unless they're saying "aww sorry girl, i can't understand a thing of what you're saying, you might want to get rid of that gag first"

or you can install Captured Dreams and have Master remove stuff but it will cost you

there is onyl a small problem, if it is the gag that i think fro mthe description than the cd master will nto remove the gag, because its the slavegag and cd master dotn rmeove special hear like the slave gear from dcl