So first off, I've got some issues with the mod and I assume it's all due to my stupidity.  

I've got invisible devious devices.  Some of them work, while others are just invisible.  I know they're equipped - for example, I can hear the pony boots clacking - but my lower legs are invisible.  Items in question are some boots, and it seems all catsuits/corsets/hobble dresses.  

Am I missing something here?  I tried building the DCL outfit in bodyslide, but the problem persists.  I use the current versions of DDa, DDe and DDi.

My thanks ahead of time for your help - I can upload my load order if it's needed.

You need to also build the devices from DDa and DDx in bodyslide.

I'm sure it's me being an idiot, but I can't seem to work with DDa or DDx outfits in bodyslide.  

I reinstalled the current versions of both mods via NMM, then open bodyslide.  I can go into the group manager and see the DDa and DDx groups; but I can't seem to add any of their outfits to the group list.  The outfits don't show up on the dropdown menu of Outfit/Body, and when I batch build they don't get built.  

What am I doing wrong?  This is driving me bonkers.  

Thanks for the help

You shouldn't need to use the group manager, just use the pre-set groups. (Or you can put "DDa" and "DDx" in the outfit filter)

Yeah I'm wondering if my problem isn't my devious devices install, but instead my bodyslide install.  I can open the DDa and DDx groups, but none of the outfits show up when I do.  

i foudn a problem with the report for public indecency.

i got reportet by soemone near the kart by solitude and aftert this every guard and soldier was stuck in the line: "wait i know you"

papyrus:attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

To fix this you need to pay off your bounty, or get arrested.

but i dont get the chance to pay the bounty or get arrestet because the dialoge dont opens, just the speaking "wait i know you" but no dialog

Yeah, the easiest way to fix that is to add a little more to your bounty, by trying to pickpocked a guard or something.

Seems like it's an issue with the game itself where your bounty isn't high enough for the guards to really care.

tried it by killing the entire solitudeguard, without even a single response from them beside the "wait i know you" and if iam not totally wrong that are over 20k of boutny after killign the guards.

If you're going the attacking route, you need to put away your weapons rather than killing the guard. If that doesn't work you probably have some mod messing with guards or the arresting/bounty system.

i foudn a problem with the report for public indecency.

i got reportet by soemone near the kart by solitude and aftert this every guard and soldier was stuck in the line: "wait i know you"

papyrus:attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

To fix this you need to pay off your bounty, or get arrested.

but i dont get the chance to pay the bounty or get arrestet because the dialoge dont opens, just the speaking "wait i know you" but no dialog

Yeah, the easiest way to fix that is to add a little more to your bounty, by trying to pickpocked a guard or something.

Seems like it's an issue with the game itself where your bounty isn't high enough for the guards to really care.

tried it by killing the entire solitudeguard, without even a single response from them beside the "wait i know you" and if iam not totally wrong that are over 20k of boutny after killign the guards.

If you're going the attacking route, you need to put away your weapons rather than killing the guard. If that doesn't work you probably have some mod messing with guards or the arresting/bounty system.

i have killed some, put the weapons away i nfrotn of a guard but no changes, so there is something messing around. the only oen that affects the guards that i have installed atm is dcl, no one of the others does it as far as  i have it in the brain.

then lets the long search begin ;)

So first off, I've got some issues with the mod and I assume it's all due to my stupidity.  

I've got invisible devious devices.  Some of them work, while others are just invisible.  I know they're equipped - for example, I can hear the pony boots clacking - but my lower legs are invisible.  Items in question are some boots, and it seems all catsuits/corsets/hobble dresses.  

Am I missing something here?  I tried building the DCL outfit in bodyslide, but the problem persists.  I use the current versions of DDa, DDe and DDi.

My thanks ahead of time for your help - I can upload my load order if it's needed.

I'm sure it's me being an idiot, but I can't seem to work with DDa or DDx outfits in bodyslide.  

I reinstalled the current versions of both mods via NMM, then open bodyslide.  I can go into the group manager and see the DDa and DDx groups; but I can't seem to add any of their outfits to the group list.  The outfits don't show up on the dropdown menu of Outfit/Body, and when I batch build they don't get built.  

Thanks for the help

You shouldn't need to use the group manager, just use the pre-set groups. (Or you can put "DDa" and "DDx" in the outfit filter)

Yeah I'm wondering if my problem isn't my devious devices install, but instead my bodyslide install.  I can open the DDa and DDx groups, but none of the outfits show up when I do.  

is your bodyslide up to date ?

i have killed some, put the weapons away i nfrotn of a guard but no changes, so there is something messing around. the only oen that affects the guards that i have installed atm is dcl, no one of the others does it as far as  i have it in the brain.

then lets the long search begin wink.png

have you tried adding a mod to control criminal activities?

I use Sexcrime by Leechlord 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1203-sexcrime/ 

It sounds like your vanilla crime and punishment is messed up somehow  so maybe this would help.

The only downside I have seen using it, is it makes almost every faction think it can assess fines for indecent behavior. (i.e. the companions have charged me a lot of money for sleeping naked in my own bed in jorrvaskr. )

*EDIT Forgot to mention you should goto the forum discussion on this to page 6 to get the most up to date version.

It sounds like your vanilla crime and punishment is messed up somehow  so maybe this would help.

The only downside I have seen using it, is it makes almost every faction think it can assess fines for indecent behavior. (i.e. the companions have charged me a lot of money for sleeping naked in my own bed in jorrvaskr. )

*EDIT Forgot to mention you should goto the forum discussion on this to page 6 to get the most up to date version.

i will try it out.

any idea what has could cause this messup?

... every time I get raped outside I teleport to a random place in Skyrim, ...

Check whether you have anything configured to leave you for dead/abandoned in the wilderness. I can't remember where it is in DCL.

... every guard and soldier was stuck in the line: "wait i know you" ...

Start talking to the guard when they say that

I love this mod, the game turns very hard,  I afraid to open a door or a chest for first time in this game, lol, the devices add to the game more excitement(I like to see my character and his followers with all kinds of restrictions). Thanks for the work and congratulations, I'm replaying this game thanks to these mods. Can I use this mods in the new version of Skyrim?

I love this mod, the game turns very hard,  I afraid to open a door or a chest for first time in this game, lol, the devices add to the game more excitement(I like to see my character and his followers with all kinds of restrictions). Thanks for the work and congratulations, I'm replaying this game thanks to these mods. Can I use this mods in the new version of Skyrim?

look at the dowload page of the mods, you'll see if a mod is compatible or not. most are not however

Check whether you have anything configured to leave you for dead/abandoned in the wilderness. I can't remember where it is in DCL.

... every guard and soldier was stuck in the line: "wait i know you" ...

Start talking to the guard when they say that

Nope, all of those options are turned off.

More details of what happens are: I get defeated in combat, message at top of screen says enemies have beaten me unconscious, screen goes black for a second, teleport, wake up hogtied in an armbinder. 

More details of what happens are: I get defeated in combat, message at top of screen says enemies have beaten me unconscious, screen goes black for a second, teleport, wake up hogtied in an armbinder. 

That sounds more like Death Alternative or Devious Defeat to me. Don't know if they are, but the message you get is one I've never got from DCL. Then again, I have DCL configured so that she gets raped before being tossed in the wilderness somewhere, tied up.

Chekc the Rape tab in DCL's MCM settings. Set things so that it is impossible to trigger. 100 Arousal, no disarming, that sort of thing. There's a set of conditions, too. Set that so that two or more conditions must be met and then check only one thing.

Soooo, those straitjackets from Fallout. Will we be seeing them here anytime soon?

Soooo, those straitjackets from Fallout. Will we be seeing them here anytime soon?

Yes. They were actually made for Skyrim. You can download the newest DD development build and enjoy them right now! :)

That sounds more like Death Alternative or Devious Defeat to me. Don't know if they are, but the message you get is one I've never got from DCL. Then again, I have DCL configured so that she gets raped before being tossed in the wilderness somewhere, tied up.

Chekc the Rape tab in DCL's MCM settings. Set things so that it is impossible to trigger. 100 Arousal, no disarming, that sort of thing. There's a set of conditions, too. Set that so that two or more conditions must be met and then check only one thing.

I removed all mods except DCL and its requirements, no DA or defeat. for some reason it seems to always choose left in wilderness even when turned off.

Hi

Before bothering anyone I spent few hours to find an answer in the forums but without any luck I now need help.

My issue is related to the sex animations with devices after a "Cursed Loot Event". If I put myself in a yoke or armbinder the sex animations are always perfect... but if it's after a cursed loot event ( full set) it will always choose a "wirstcuff binding" sex animation... as an exemple the arms will release from the yoke to go behind the back... and right after the sex scene is over the arms will go back in the yoke.

I assume it's related to the order of the cursed loot event automatically applies items (cuffs always appears before yokes/armbinders).

I tried both animation filtering option (independently of course) from ether ZAP or DDi but nothing seems to work.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

i will try it out.

any idea what has could cause this messup?

has not helped, but i think i found the error.

when you change the cell to a cell where the guard that was send from the system to you cant reach you, the system hangs up.

so when i get reportet to a guard or spottet by a guard i move to the closest seeable guard.

ok, i still have the problem with no nio bellyscaling on cbbe for every catsuit (armored catsuits, dollmaker catsuit, transparent catsuit, slavecatsuit, rubbercatsuit, exhibitionist catsuit, rubberdollcatsuit) every others (for example the rubberbikini) have nio belllyscaling on cbbe.

i testet so far:

- every type of cbbe body that comes with the basic cbbe mod and the cosio body

- i use bodyslide 3 and actuall version of nio and racemenu

- bodymorph scalign is working

- no bellyscaling through nio regardless of type of catsuit that was choosen in bodyslide (tranparent, rubbersuit, rubbersuit tbbp (there are no other))

- mods with nio bellyscalign i have testet so far: sgo3, beeing female, fhu nio update

- nio butt and breastscaling are wrokign for the transparent and the rubebrsuit tbbp choosing in bodyslide

if more info needed pls give alist of what info you need.

if i install the unp version of the mdo  ihave bellyscaling on the catsuits, but no bellyscaling on the belts and it messes the cbbe body textures up like hell because it is make for another bodytype.

problem still not solved =(

treid with a complete clean instlal of all (uninstlal mods and game and deletet restfolders in the installationfolder and in the savesfolder so that there no more skyrimrelated data is on the pc before reisntlaling everything)  and i still cant get the rubbercatsuits on cbbe based bodies to have a belyscaling, everything other has a bellyscaling.

the compelte reinstlal inclusive of the actuallst avaible version of mods happende at 17.04.2017 at 09:00 am german time (we are atm at summertime and i am not sure if it is now gmt+1 or gmt+2)

could still need help with this

Hi,

I'm enjoying cursed loot a lot, and after reading the book Chastised and starting the forbidden shelf quest with the chastity belt, I'm thinking that there's a missed opportunity here.

When you're wearing a chastity belt with denial plugs, you rapidly reach max arousal, which means that, afaik, wearing the belt+plugs for extended periods of time doesn't change anything anymore, which is sad. After one day I'm as aroused as possible, that's ok, but after one week I should actually go crazy!

In the book, the belted girl is defiant in the beggining, then starts to suck cocks for food, and at the end she's an obediant little cock-addicted slut. 

I'm not sure if this is the right place, it's my first post in these forums, but here's a suggestion:

Player has a lose-your-mind value, similar to the SL arousal value;

The longer you spend in chastity belt + denial plugs, the higher lose-your-mind gets;

When talking to male NPCs, there is an additional dialogue option that reads: "I'd like to suck your cock";

All other dialogue options have a chance to fail and stop the conversation, and when they do, in the top left of the screen a message appear that reads: "You can't think straight. The fantasy of [NPC name]'s dick in your mouth clouds your mind"; 

Chance to fail dialogues increases the higher the "lose your mind" value is, making it very difficult to talk to people;

When asked if they'll allow you to blow them out, NPCs can accept or refuse;

When a NPC refuses, the only dialogue option the player has is to pay a % of their current money for giving the blowjob;

Price would be 50% to 100% of the player's current money, depending on how desperate they are, ie depending on lose-your-mind value ("I'll give you anything, just please lemme!");

If the price isn't high enough for the NPCs taste, the NPC will put a gag on the player to prevent them from doing more oral sex;

Giving a blowjob artificially sets lose-your-mind value to 0 for half an hour, after which lose-your-mind value goes back to what it was before;

Lose-your-mind is artificially set to 0 as long as you're wearing a gag, because then you can't give oral sex. Upon removing the gag, lose-your-mind value goes back to what is was before wearing the gag.

Lose-your-mind value is reset to 0 when you take off the belt and have an orgasm.

Notes:

If the NPC simply accepts the blowjob and is satisfied with you, he might reward you with something afterwards.

Uppon a NPC refusing the blowjob, if the player doesn't have a lot of money, maybe they also have the option: "I'll let you tie me up", with random results.

When a NPC put a gag on the player, he might also decide to take their money anyways or to tie the player in more bondage devices.

When the player tries to walk away in the middle of the "I wanna suck you" dialogue, the NPC will gag the player and ALWAYS trigger more consequences.

Maybe ring gags shouldn't count as gags for this mechanic.

When a rapist gets rid of the belt and locks it right back after he's done, it shouldn't reset lose-your-mind to 0.

Lose-your-mind could give debuffs in battle against people of the opposite sex because you're too busy fantasizing about them to fight properly. And maybe some %chance that your character will stop fighting to try and give them head. And possibly, buffs against people of same sex because you resent them for not being chastised while you are. If you're not straight it's more complicated tho.

The player could have 2 ways to ask for the blowjob permission, the casual way, "I'd like to suck your cock", and the submissive way, "Please sir, may you allow this slut to pleasure your mighty cock with her mouth".

The submissive way has higher chances of success but costs more/all your money. Also the NPC won't bother rewarding you. You slut ain't worth his attention anymore.

At very high lose-your-mind value, the casual way isn't available at all.

Similar mechanic for eating out female NPCs.

Possibly, similar mechanic for asking for sex instead of asking for oral sex, the condition being that the player wears nipple/clic piercings and didn't have sex for X time instead of belt + denial plugs for X time. 

The nice things about this:

it makes denial have an impact

It's humiliating

One thing that's better than being submissive, is going from being defiant to being submissive. This feature should do exactly that. In the beginning you won't care about the belt, in the end, not only would you suck anyone, but you'll even be willing to give up all your money for a taste of their dick.

tl;dr

Suggestion: when the player wears a chastity belt for a long time they lose their mind and have trouble talking to people unless they give oral sex first. The player may have to PAY for giving oral sex.

Hi,
I'm enjoying cursed loot a lot, and after reading the book Chastised and starting the forbidden shelf quest with the chastity belt, I'm thinking that there's a missed opportunity here.
When you're wearing a chastity belt with denial plugs, you rapidly reach max arousal, which means that, afaik, wearing the belt+plugs for extended periods of time doesn't change anything anymore, which is sad. After one day I'm as aroused as possible, that's ok, but after one week I should actually go crazy!
In the book, the belted girl is defiant in the beggining, then starts to suck cocks for food, and at the end she's an obediant little cock-addicted slut. 

I'm not sure if this is the right place, it's my first post in these forums, but here's a suggestion:
Player has a lose-your-mind value, similar to the SL arousal value;
The longer you spend in chastity belt + denial plugs, the higher lose-your-mind gets;
When talking to male NPCs, there is an additional dialogue option that reads: "I'd like to suck your cock";
All other dialogue options have a chance to fail and stop the conversation, and when they do, in the top left of the screen a message appear that reads: "You can't think straight. The fantasy of [NPC name]'s dick in your mouth clouds your mind"; 
Chance to fail dialogues increases the higher the "lose your mind" value is, making it very difficult to talk to people;
When asked if they'll allow you to blow them out, NPCs can accept or refuse;
When a NPC refuses, the only dialogue option the player has is to pay a % of their current money for giving the blowjob;
Price would be 50% to 100% of the player's current money, depending on how desperate they are, ie depending on lose-your-mind value ("I'll give you anything, just please lemme!");
If the price isn't high enough for the NPCs taste, the NPC will put a gag on the player to prevent them from doing more oral sex;
Giving a blowjob artificially sets lose-your-mind value to 0 for half an hour, after which lose-your-mind value goes back to what it was before;
Lose-your-mind is artificially set to 0 as long as you're wearing a gag, because then you can't give oral sex. Upon removing the gag, lose-your-mind value goes back to what is was before wearing the gag.
Lose-your-mind value is reset to 0 when you take off the belt and have an orgasm.

Notes:
If the NPC simply accepts the blowjob and is satisfied with you, he might reward you with something afterwards.
Uppon a NPC refusing the blowjob, if the player doesn't have a lot of money, maybe they also have the option: "I'll let you tie me up", with random results.
When a NPC put a gag on the player, he might also decide to take their money anyways or to tie the player in more bondage devices.
When the player tries to walk away in the middle of the "I wanna suck you" dialogue, the NPC will gag the player and ALWAYS trigger more consequences.
Maybe ring gags shouldn't count as gags for this mechanic.
When a rapist gets rid of the belt and locks it right back after he's done, it shouldn't reset lose-your-mind to 0.
Lose-your-mind could give debuffs in battle against people of the opposite sex because you're too busy fantasizing about them to fight properly. And maybe some %chance that your character will stop fighting to try and give them head. And possibly, buffs against people of same sex because you resent them for not being chastised while you are. If you're not straight it's more complicated tho.
The player could have 2 ways to ask for the blowjob permission, the casual way, "I'd like to suck your cock", and the submissive way, "Please sir, may you allow this slut to pleasure your mighty cock with her mouth".
The submissive way has higher chances of success but costs more/all your money. Also the NPC won't bother rewarding you. You slut ain't worth his attention anymore.
At very high lose-your-mind value, the casual way isn't available at all.
Similar mechanic for eating out female NPCs.
Possibly, similar mechanic for asking for sex instead of asking for oral sex, the condition being that the player wears nipple/clic piercings and didn't have sex for X time instead of belt + denial plugs for X time. 

The nice things about this:
it makes denial have an impact
It's humiliating
One thing that's better than being submissive, is going from being defiant to being submissive. This feature should do exactly that. In the beginning you won't care about the belt, in the end, not only would you suck anyone, but you'll even be willing to give up all your money for a taste of their dick.

tl;dr
Suggestion: when the player wears a chastity belt for a long time they lose their mind and have trouble talking to people unless they give oral sex first. The player may have to PAY for giving oral sex.

sounds really funny and i would suggest somethign additional to this idea:

- if the npc is able to take your belt off he could demand form  you a bit mroe than just a blowjob if he accepts

- if the npc is able to remove your belt and declines he could add some "extras" to the belt like if you have no plugs he adds some plugs and if you have already plugs he gives you some a bit more torturing plugs

also a idea that just has come up:

- how about a intergation of slavetats, like if you reach the next rank in the solicitaitonstage you get some tattoos that represent your solicitationrank (for example a virgin has no tatoos and when yo uthen reach a cheap whore you get some whoretattoos or so)

- how about a intergation of slavetats, like if you reach the next rank in the solicitaitonstage you get some tattoos that represent your solicitationrank (for example a virgin has no tatoos and when yo uthen reach a cheap whore you get some whoretattoos or so)

Why not add a tattoo as a trap (something that Slaps a tattoo on you), but i think that was already sugested.

What i use is a mod called "Rape Tattoo" which sometimes adds tattoo's after rape. the only problem are overlapping tattoo's, which you would have to configure correctly.

Why not add a tattoo as a trap (something that Slaps a tattoo on you), but i think that was already sugested.

What i use is a mod called "Rape Tattoo" which sometimes adds tattoo's after rape. the only problem are overlapping tattoo's, which you would have to configure correctly.

sadly the mod dont work for me and it cant get figured out why. the mod simply dont initialise even with minimum requirements, so rapetattoos and also fadetatoos are not working for me

sadly the mod dont work for me and it cant get figured out why. the mod simply dont initialise even with minimum requirements, so rapetattoos and also fadetatoos are not working for me

it takes a long time to load, 1-2 min. sometimes it' feels like you have to open it, wait 1 min and close and open it again.

Thanks for the help

is your bodyslide up to date ?

It looks like it was very, very out of date.  Thanks a ton - building the outfits now and I should be all set!

it takes a long time to load, 1-2 min. sometimes it' feels like you have to open it, wait 1 min and close and open it again.

after a round a hour of realtime waiting and 2 quicksave and reload should it be there, but nothign happens, but thats none for this thread and was already goien through in the rleveant threads from the mods