Hi. Kimy, is it possible to create "save settings to file" and "load settings from file" buttons in the MCM-menu (like ImmersiveFP plugin has), cause there are to many options and it is not fun at all to spend time on them every new game.

I second that motion!

This is a very popular request, so here is my take on it:

First things first, yes, it's perfectly doable. There are a couple of ways to get it done, all of which in the end resulting in a ton of programming grunt work, as hundreds of lines of code will have to be added to the mod. I can absolutely see why you guys want to have it, but also keep in mind that the MCM changes with pretty much every single patch I ever release, sometimes drastically so. In the end, it will be a huge, huge feature to write and maintain, that will obviously take away time from other stuff I could add. Just something to consider.

I hope this is actually new, didn't find anything about it in the thread.

1. I have a problem with the rubber gimp hood. It just doesn't show, last time my toon's head just went missing. After that I reinstalled cursed loot and tried to equip it via console. This time my toon opened her mouth, head still there, but no hood. Also unequipping the hood didn't really work (no dialog-options on how you want to remove the hood, it just got unequipped, mouth stayed open though).

I also tested the original gimp hood (the one you linked in the credits section) which worked, but of course without any bondage-functionality.

2. The bondage adventure device removal removed everything, but it re-equipped the restrictive corset my toon was wearing. When I removed it manually (open with key) there was some weird body distortion happening (boobs flattened) and not going away.

3. I'd really like the harness to be a chastity belt alternative (as it happens in Captured Dreams). It is actually possible to configure the devices in a similar way, but when it equips a harness there are no plugs equipped.

I know it's a bit problematic because the harness also uses the corset slot, but I think it should be possible to implement at least an option that disables restrictive corsets and then sometimes equips plugs with a standard belt and sometimes with a harness.

(Also I'd wish for more devious stuff that substitutes the chastity belt and holds plugs, but I guess there's already enough suggestions for new kinky stuff here ^^)

Here's a list of mods I'm using in case the bugs (1+2) are conflict-related. All the mods are up to date afaik.

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

hdtHighHeel.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SerialStrip.esp

SexLab.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

soulgem-oven.esp

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

daymoyl.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

sr_FillHerUp.esp

SkyrimBound.esp

HelmetToggle2.02b.esp

Apropos.esp

TS_ECatsuit&Ballet.esp

RaceMenu.esp

Ballet Boots.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

DD - Interactions.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

TS_Valkyrie1.esp

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Deviously Enslaved.esp

Aradia Devious Expansion.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

mslDeviousCaptures.esp

ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

JaxonzEnhGrab.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

PetCollar.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

SexLabLeveling.esp

SkyUI.esp

SSv2.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

Cloaks.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

SexLab-Stories.esp

zdd.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

FollowersAlwaysEquipFromInventory.esp

SBF All In One + DLC.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp

daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp

KeyHolderQuest.esp

SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

MilkModNEW.esp

Shiny Catsuits.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

Bob's Boots CBBE v8.0.esp

Bob's Boots CBBE v8.2.esp

Bob's Boots CBBE v8.3.esp

FNISspells.esp

MilkModNEW AB.esp

MilkModNEW HF.esp

SC_Shiny Catsuits - CD Edition.esp

TS_GimpHood.esp

XiNafay - Shoes.esp

UIExtensions.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

ZAZDeviousBindings - CD Edition.esp

TZ_LockingLatexHoods - CD Edition.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

ImmerSlave.esp

Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp

SexLabSolutions_LAL_Patch.esp

My guess with regards to issue #1 would be that it's related to the helmet toggle mod.

Almost 100% sure that I had the issue before installing the helmet toggle (just installed it yesterday). Will test again, just to be sure.

Hi. Kimy, is it possible to create "save settings to file" and "load settings from file" buttons in the MCM-menu (like ImmersiveFP plugin has), cause there are to many options and it is not fun at all to spend time on them every new game.

I second that motion!

This is a very popular request, so here is my take on it:

First things first, yes, it's perfectly doable. There are a couple of ways to get it done, all of which in the end resulting in a ton of programming grunt work, as hundreds of lines of code will have to be added to the mod. I can absolutely see why you guys want to have it, but also keep in mind that the MCM changes with pretty much every single patch I ever release, sometimes drastically so. In the end, it will be a huge, huge feature to write and maintain, that will obviously take away time from other stuff I could add. Just something to consider.

From this and other past posts, it really sounds like you wouldn't enjoy adding this feature at all. I'm not intending to hose down other people's requests, but I'm sure that for many of us, it's also important that you continue to enjoy working on DCL.

I somewhat encountered a bug, with an "arm cuff". 

Its not in my inventory and pretty much, its stuck on my character permanently. Used the safeword to get rid of it and "no dice". 

Removed all the DD .esps' and cleaned out my save. No luck thus far.

So...how do I get rid of it? Now that I've exhausted my resources to attempt to get rid of it. 

Could use any solution, that is suggested.

Just updating this question of mine. 

Come to think of it: Yours isn't the only mod with a barrage of MCM options. Maybe this should be a generic solution provided directly by the SkyUI/MCM system.

Its not in my inventory and pretty much, its stuck on my character permanently. Used the safeword to get rid of it and "no dice". 

So...how do I get rid of it? Now that I've exhausted my resources to attempt to get rid of it. 

1- Find the load position of Cursed Loot (hexidecimal value)

2- Open the console, select your character

3- Showinventory

4- Look for an item that has no name and the item ID starts with the load position of Curse Loot

5- Player.Removeitem <item ID>

While this can remove any broken DD item if it is one associated with an active quest you need to reequip it and let the quest remove it.

I just found a bug that is related to this mod and Captured Dreams. I haven't seen anybody else mention this so it could also be caused by some other mod I'm using. Anyways, I got the CD mission to deliver a package to Elenwen. Everything went well till I reach the first sex act with Elenwen. At the start of the animation I got either a MS C++ runtime error which freezes the game or a CTD. Mostly it's the C++ runtime error. The only way I could get past this and through the whole quest was to totally uninstall the Deviously Cursed Loot Mod and then clean the save.

I haven't got that error with the animations started by Deviously Cursed Loot or Defeat. I have got some random C++ errors lately without any noticeable reason though, but none of them were repeatable after a reload.

I ask if anyone had this problem... (just to know if its only me or not).

Am i the only one that sometime has SEXLAB or ZAZ mods broken by sexattacks option?

sometimes after a sex attack i got one of the follow:

1) any SEXlab animation with armbinder/yoke results in CTD and SL call doens t get logged in papyrus

2) any of the previous results in a broken animation

3) any Sexlab animation results in CTD

Unfortunately when i get to notice it its already late and papyrus simply shows that there is no SL starting....tried also to reinstall both SL and ZAZ with no success.

(Its not a problem since i save often..... just is annoying)

It happens only with sex attack option... device comments and solicitation never cause any problem.

P.S: and finally discovered the last compatibility issue if anyone is interested:

Female guards non valid targets if dcur "female only" mcm option is selected... maybe they are not tagged as females.

I have Deadly Wenches (expansion of immersive wenches) installed and it changes guards so could be the responsible.

1- Find the load position of Cursed Loot (hexidecimal value)

2- Open the console, select your character

3- Showinventory

4- Look for an item that has no name and the item ID starts with the load position of Curse Loot

5- Player.Removeitem <item ID>

While this can remove any broken DD item if it is one associated with an active quest you need to reequip it and let the quest remove it.

GG, ty for the help.

Everything works flawlessly. Except for the Damsel in Distress quest. Somehow it refuses to start. I disabled all events except the Damsel in Distress quest and now everytime a trap triggers, the screen fades to black for a few seconds, then goes back to normal and nothing else happens. 

Everything works flawlessly. Except for the Damsel in Distress quest. Somehow it refuses to start. I disabled all events except the Damsel in Distress quest and now everytime a trap triggers, the screen fades to black for a few seconds, then goes back to normal and nothing else happens. 

Are you wearing a DD quest item already, e.g a Slave Collar or a Captured Dreams belt? The DiD will not start unless it can grab all DD slots. If one of them is blocked, it will abort.

P.S: and finally discovered the last compatibility issue if anyone is interested:

Female guards non valid targets if dcur "female only" mcm option is selected... maybe they are not tagged as females.

I have Deadly Wenches (expansion of immersive wenches) installed and it changes guards so could be the responsible.

OBIS is known to cause this problem as well, as it doesn't tag the female bandits as such.

Are you wearing a DD quest item already, e.g a Slave Collar or a Captured Dreams belt? The DiD will not start unless it can grab all DD slots. If one of them is blocked, it will abort.

Nope, my character was only wearing vanilla apparel. 

Sorry to ask but upon updating to 4.8, FNIS shows it as 4.7 and when it initialized in game it also showed up as 4.7?  I checked the zip file says 4.8?!  I never had 4.7 - upgraded from 4.6.

Anyone any idea what I did wrong lol?

Love this mod btw :)

Sorry to ask but upon updating to 4.8, FNIS shows it as 4.7 and when it initialized in game it also showed up as 4.7?  I checked the zip file says 4.8?!  I never had 4.7 - upgraded from 4.6.

You can ignore that, I get the same. I think Kimy didn't update the version number but it doesn't cause any harm.

You did nothing wrong, I just forgot to update the version number. Don't worry about it.

Hey, anyone else hearing fast footstep noises while in cover animation?
Sounds like running footsteps. So I turned that off for a while, I'm guessing it's a mod I installed that messes with idle animations. :7
Anyway awesome update and this mod is so huge with so many features that I'd never miss it from my load order.
Thanks a lot for your hard work! :)
(srsly I'm amazed that you always have a new idea, I'd have ran out a long time ago.)

I was able to do some more testing on the binds issue with DH as I've kept two sets of test saves using 4.6 and 4.8 making it quite quick to swap between the two after changing DCL in NMM.

I am able to reproduce the issue where if the pc is naked after DH ends but is bound, if a bandit notices her vulnerability and it then goes onto the next stage where she is watched then she is not immobilised as normal. This is what causes the issue with teleporting bandits if she runs away but I don't know if it's fixable as DH has technically ended but it does seem to be a clash with the binds from DH.

I also noticed that with 4.8 that the arms of the pc drop to her side from time to time before being pulled back into the tied position which maybe is a polling event perhaps, as it doesn't happen in 4.6. I can fraps it if you need a video of it but I'll be away until next Sunday now so it won't be before then.

Xaz did provide two patches for DH compatibility with ZAP 6.04, one just fixed the binds issue and the other changed some coding so the pc could no longer jump which tightened up the binds animation so I may give that one a try when I get back.

This is all minor stuff though as the chances of a pc being naked, having DH fire and then DCL fire immediately after are not likely occurrences (I had to hang around the bandits for around a minute before DCL would kick in).

EDIT: Tested with the other Xaz patch and the same thing, DH binds animation breaks the sex attack immobilise

That's easy to implement. Want me to? :P

Oh dear god no!

I would like to see if you could do something with the traps in dungeons though. Just imagine it. You enter the dungeon, unlocking a door gets a restraint. You see a chest and open it, more restraints. That draugr you just killed? In her previous life she was incredibly kinky and now you have her toys all over you. Go into the next room and miss the rune on the floor? Now you're hogtied and wiggling on the floor because you dared to enter the tomb of the one called Kimy.

By the way, that trap just woke up some more draugr. Better pull a Houdini quick, they're starting to drool!

Actually, as it happens, there IS a mod which adds bondage Rune traps to a goodly number of locations. Step on one, boom, end up with gear on you. It's VERY VERY WIP, and the owner hasn't worked on it in a long time, but it's still fun in its current form:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1325-devious-traps-wip-19102014/

So... what ever happened to the idea of more adjustable MCM for the Sex Attacks Restraint setting? I mean, blindfolds and armbinders are great and all, but just because I wear hoof boots is sort of silly for it to think I couldn't fight back with free hands and weapons in them!

Bug Report

Safeword is not removing Corset. Tested using "Tie Me Up" from Debug menu, then Safeword. All devices were removed except the corset (it flickers on screen for a second but re-equips and needs a key to unlock).

Thanks again, Kimy. I really look forward to your updates. 

While reading up on the changes I got to thinking about what sort of things my character does all the time and ways to make them more perilous. The main thing she does is grab every unattended shiny thing she can find. Is there a way to add deviousness to the vast variety of gems, coin pouches, and random valuables left for grabs on the tables and shelves of Skyrim? Maybe a cursed coin could apply an increased chance to trigger cursed loot events independent of arousal, or force your arousal to an ever increasing minimum value for a period of time.

I fast travel a lot. Maybe make fast traveling with high arousal or worn restraints trigger an event? 

I drink a lot of potions. Could some of the generic potions or food be trapped, either by consuming them or picking them up from the world? Maybe they could apply an aphrodisiac effect to max out arousal for a time or a knockout drug to trigger an attack.

I love this mod and love seeing more little things in the game become devious.

KIMY

Your so Devious,

I haven't had a character make it past level 15! ><

8 or characters gone to the either.

I know whats coming next another update, this time something Gameplayers been asking for

Kimy "I added a button to completely remove rubber and slave suits, boots, gloves items from the events and Tie me Up options.  Unfortunately your going to have to start a new game."

Update after that,

Kimy, "I reduced the sliders across the board for people starting new characters to ease their way into DCL, plus I added more stuffs!  Your going to have to start a new game. Sorrwies." :D

Gameplayer, "Aaaaarrrrghhhhh."