there's no exceptions. you do a slutty thing. and you will have to start the wait all over.

which is completely fine if you configure it to a reasonable amount of days. unlike me. yup i am doomed 

Do I hear the call of High Hrothgar? ;)

Ah, well that's not so good for my game then! I don't mind the slave collars, as they at least have an active player component, but it seems like the only thing I could to to ensure the slut collar can be removed is to lock myself into my house in Whiterun and idle the days away. Not exactly interesting.

Thankfully there's options to turn the slut collar off individually, which is great :)

Ah, well that's not so good for my game then! I don't mind the slave collars, as they at least have an active player component, but it seems like the only thing I could to to ensure the slut collar can be removed is to lock myself into my house in Whiterun and idle the days away. Not exactly interesting.

Thankfully there's options to turn the slut collar off individually, which is great :)

I set the time to the slut collar to one day. Then all ya have to do is wear chastity gear, and maybe a gag for a day. :P

I seem to be having an issue where the cursed collar quest isnt actually starting, could you help me start it manually? I would try myself but I dont know the quest id or such and can't prid cause it isnt actually started.

Not sure if this is what you are asking, but this is the alternate way of starting the quest without just being unlucky (lucky) with chests.

Go to Fort Greymoor (west of Whiterun), turn left inside the entrance and enter the Fort Greymoor Prison through the door in the corner.

When inside follow the area through to the end - you'll reach a long hallway with cells and a right turn at the end.

On your right side after the turn is a small cupboard, and on top of it there's an Old Slave Collar, activate it to start the quest.

I found it quite by accident the first time, led to a few hours of jolly adventuring :P

First thing, thank you Kimy. I love the mod and it makes Skyrim much more interesting, I end up spending 90% of my time just trying to get out of things...

But with the update from 4.7 to 4.8 I encountered what I am assuming is a bug (if it is not then you are cruel and just made it harder to get out of stuff D:) but I noticed that when my character is fully wrapped up (full slave gear, bra, corset, yoke, everything) and I go into containers to look for keys I still continue to get the found cursed loot event and will give me the dizzy/blackout event and say that I now have some bondage gear even though when I check my inventory there is no new equipment. It also does not check if I have already opened the container as I can get an event (relatively) back to back on the same container.

Papyrus.0.log

Been having this issue since 4.7.

Let's say I uninstall, save game, then reinstall (and run FNIS). For now, I keep the default settings. If I open some container (body, door, chest, whatever) and don't find anything, the event will loop every 10 or so seconds. I let debugging messages show on the screen and it says "You already looted this. Chance to find cursed loot X%" while I'm standing totally still. After a few of these, I'll find cursed loot without having done anything. And the events will continue after finding cursed loot.

It also doesn't seem to matter if I have certain containers unchecked. I unchecked Vicious Plants but still found loot there.

I tried skimming the thread for similar problems. If I missed it or if someone knows what's going on, I'd appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

Hey Kimmy! I had a small suggestion about how you could improve the bondage adventure quest.

I think instead of it and steal your stuff being separate options, that during the bondage adventure quest they should steal all your stuff, and they give it back to you and unlock you when/if you get back to them. Maybe could even make an additional option, that you have to get back to them within a configurable amount of days, 0 disabling it and making the quest last forever so you can get back whenever you manage to get back.

Could maybe even include some alternative quest ending if you dont make it back in time, maybe having to do something else to get out of the inescapable armbinder, or maybe they decide to enslave you. It could be sort of like a dare/challenge. And of course if you dont want to take the challenge you could maybe head to a town instead to get a smith to let you out or something, and then sneak up on them later to steal your stuff back or get revenge in other more imaginative ways.

I like that better than them just stealing your stuff... how are you supposed to get it back anyway steal it back/kill them?

Smal bug report; The High Security Slave Harness, ARMO:xx02856D can't be removed with the High Security Restraints Key KEYM:xx017CA4 at the moment.

There is no way to get a high security restraints key through any means other than using the console. The only in-game way to unlock high security restraints is paying a blacksmith. What you report is not a bug, it's a failed attempt at cheating! :P

Hey Kimmy! I had a small suggestion about how you could improve the bondage adventure quest.

I think instead of it and steal your stuff being separate options, that during the bondage adventure quest they should steal all your stuff, and they give it back to you and unlock you when/if you get back to them. Maybe could even make an additional option, that you have to get back to them within a configurable amount of days, 0 disabling it and making the quest last forever so you can get back whenever you manage to get back.

Could maybe even include some alternative quest ending if you dont make it back in time, maybe having to do something else to get out of the inescapable armbinder, or maybe they decide to enslave you. It could be sort of like a dare/challenge. And of course if you dont want to take the challenge you could maybe head to a town instead to get a smith to let you out or something, and then sneak up on them later to steal your stuff back or get revenge in other more imaginative ways.

I like that better than them just stealing your stuff... how are you supposed to get it back anyway steal it back/kill them?

I really would like to add a mechanism that would remove your inventory at quest start and then hand it back to you after quest completion. But removing a character's inventory is a can of worms that easily can break stuff left and right. For starters, Papyrus will start happily dumping cores if a character's items is a tad larger than average (I tend to be the first to know, because I hate inventory management in RPGs, so I usually increase my carryweight two or threefold). That and quest items might get lost if you're not careful. It might still happen, but I need to figure out a reliable way to code it. :)

Oh, I thought they had ways to take only normal items and not take any quest or special items from mods, say for instance items with enchantments that cant be broken down at a enchanter or items worth less than a specific amount of gold or unremovable items. Maybe could stick the inventory into a special Cursed Loot chest and if they get back in time the NPC gives them the items from the chest inventory again, if the timer expires the chest empties itself.

But I really hope you can figure it out, I really would prefer that to the current random chance to be robbed, I've just set that to 0 for the time being.

Smal bug report; The High Security Slave Harness, ARMO:xx02856D can't be removed with the High Security Restraints Key KEYM:xx017CA4 at the moment.

There is no way to get a high security restraints key through any means other than using the console. The only in-game way to unlock high security restraints is paying a blacksmith. What you report is not a bug, it's a failed attempt at cheating! :P

I really would like to add a mechanism that would remove your inventory at quest start and then hand it back to you after quest completion. But removing a character's inventory is a can of worms that easily can break stuff left and right. For starters, Papyrus will start happily dumping cores if a character's items is a tad larger than average (I tend to be the first to know, because I hate inventory management in RPGs, so I usually increase my carryweight two or threefold). That and quest items might get lost if you're not careful. It might still happen, but I need to figure out a reliable way to code it. :)

Ask veladrumfruzz ... w/e that guy that made captured dreams!

During the embassy part it takes everything except quest stuff it seems, so could ask how he did that.

Hey, love the new stuff in the mod, but think I found a weird bug.

In the combat sex when using the option (thought I'd give it a try instead of Defeat,DA) of being disarmed and submitting when disarmed......

That part works, I lose my weapon and the animation starts, but instead of using the characted I was fighting with, a NEW character is spawned in and seems to be a different faction (or my faction changed).  The banting I was fighting attacks this new one and kills her, and so now the animation doesn't run as the actor died heh, and the bandit I was fighting is friendly.

It's on a new game so should be clean....

During the embassy part it takes everything except quest stuff it seems, so could ask how he did that.

I know how to do it, that's not the problem. Transferring large inventories put a LOT of strain on the engine, though. But then again, most people don't run around with 900 carry weight. I do. :D

I know how to do it, that's not the problem. Transferring large inventories put a LOT of strain on the engine, though. But then again, most people don't run around with 900 carry weight. I do. :D

The command is simple enough to set up but many 'simple' things in the game to do can cause a mess. The larger the inventory the longer it takes because it goes item by item. I think that once it hits over 256 different items it starts having difficulties, I have had errors with Wrye Bash when the bashed patch tried putting more than 256 different items into one container and would not do it. Some people using Captured Dreams have issues with the Embassy quest at that point, it is likely the cause.

any chance you can make a key for gags they have a padlock on there nif models if you look at them in inventory that way you can find a gag key in a barrel or something then hold shift to click on the gag to unequip it thats if your wearing a armbinder or yold to prevent inventory opening if your not inventory blocked you can press inventory button then do it that way its just odd a gag has a padlock but no keys for it

The command is simple enough to set up but many 'simple' things in the game to do can cause a mess. The larger the inventory the longer it takes because it goes item by item. I think that once it hits over 256 different items it starts having difficulties, I have had errors with Wrye Bash when the bashed patch tried putting more than 256 different items into one container and would not do it. Some people using Captured Dreams have issues with the Embassy quest at that point, it is likely the cause.

Yeah, I got some cute little coredumps (as in actual coredumps and CTDs, not just a little lag) when the Dremora in Mia's Castle wanted to take my stuff off me. It's definitely NOT trivial to do cleanly.

any chance you can make a key for gags they have a padlock on there nif models if you look at them in inventory that way you can find a gag key in a barrel or something then hold shift to click on the gag to unequip it thats if your wearing a armbinder or yold to prevent inventory opening if your not inventory blocked you can press inventory button then do it that way its just odd a gag has a padlock but no keys for it

I am not sure I understand what you mean. There are no unlocked gags Cursed Loot would drop. They all need a key.

I think he is referring to the High Security gag and other High Security items. Personally I think it is fine the way it is, just because it has a lock doesn't mean the key is available. Besides, it would be another key to look for and not find, in the last few sessions I have found more lucky amulets (set at 1%) than I have keys (set at 5%) and few of those keys are the ones I need. I have been testing the removal scripts for CD that can remove some Cursed Loot items the Master's prices make the blacksmiths look like a bargain.

Pretty impressive mod.   The only thing I'd like to see is more development of the non-bondage side of the traps; more stunned and taken advantage of kind of stuff.  One specific idea that came to mind was a pheromone mist trap that forced a masturbation animation.  Even better if that caused enough noise to attract attention and get our heroine and her female sidekicks in trouble

A small chance to find and disable the traps would be nice also. 

Maybe since Devious Traps got put on hold, you could inquire about absorbing it into this mod as well, although that mod had too many traps added and no way to detonate the runes from a distance like standard ones.

I think he is referring to the High Security gag and other High Security items. Personally I think it is fine the way it is, just because it has a lock doesn't mean the key is available. Besides, it would be another key to look for and not find, in the last few sessions I have found more lucky amulets (set at 1%) than I have keys (set at 5%) and few of those keys are the ones I need. I have been testing the removal scripts for CD that can remove some Cursed Loot items the Master's prices make the blacksmiths look like a bargain.

Oh right! No, the hisec items will never have a key. That's the entire point of them.

And I knew that the Master was a meanie!

Pretty impressive mod.   The only thing I'd like to see is more development of the non-bondage side of the traps; more stunned and taken advantage of kind of stuff.  One specific idea that came to mind was a pheromone mist trap that forced a masturbation animation.  Even better if that caused enough noise to attract attention and get our heroine and her female sidekicks in trouble

A small chance to find and disable the traps would be nice also. 

Maybe since Devious Traps got put on hold, you could inquire about absorbing it into this mod as well, although that mod had too many traps added and no way to detonate the runes from a distance like standard ones.

I looked into devious traps a while ago, but there is a reason why aqqh added them manually to the dungeons: There is no clean way to add devious traps to regular vanilla traps without making direct changes to Skyim's vanilla assets, and that's something I -really- want to avoid. The traps in Skyrim are all scripted, so the only way to add functionality to them is altering the scripts. That or making your own traps. And placing them manually is just...grunt work. I am not blaming aqqh for losing interest in doing that. :D

I completely undersstad, lol.   My Immersive Dawnguard / Dawnguard Sentries mod has been similar grunt work.  To avoid mucking with anything vanilla, Anything I've changed was an duplicated and edited and every NPC was manually placed.  I had to map out every patrol idle marker instead of sandboxing too or the lil bastages would camp on items like Adrianna's forge all day.

Grunt work is right.  :D    Meh it's only 74 NPCs....   Until I make a second shift and have them alternating the patrol duties...  *cries*  :D

Worth it to me though to keep it from messing with anything vanilla.

Yeah, I got some cute little coredumps (as in actual coredumps and CTDs, not just a little lag) when the Dremora in Mia's Castle wanted to take my stuff off me. It's definitely NOT trivial to do cleanly.

I am not sure I understand what you mean. There are no unlocked gags Cursed Loot would drop. They all need a key.

what im saying is theres no key for a gag but the nifs show a padlock

what im saying is theres no key for a gag but the nifs show a padlock

Which gag?

Standard DD gags use the restraints key to open them. The cursed loot Slave Gag has a (or many) keys that allow it to be opened. Pretty sure even the Rubber hood has a key (or three)

The high security gag, like all high security items, must be opened by a blacksmith.

Was there another gag you meant?

"This slave harness features reinforced straps and tamper proof locks that make escaping it without the proper key almost impossible."

I don't mind going to a blacksmith to get the thing removed, but the text on the item implied there is a key. So if the lack of a key is intended, the item discription does not reflect that.