What do i need to do to make cursed loot use it's english version again and not the localized german version?

I'm running my Skyrim in german because imho the german voices of the npcs often sound better than the english ones, but cursed loot i would love to stay in english. Thanks in advance :)

Ich antworte mal in deutsch das macht es ein wenig einfacher:

Ich habe auch mein CursedLoot auf englisch ungeswitched und jetzt versuche ich mal aus dem Kopf zu schreiben was ich gemacht habe (Ich bin grade nicht an meinem Skyrim Rechner)

Das ganze kommt jetzt darauf an wie du installiert hast.

Installation ohne Mod Organizer:

Es gibt im Skyrim Data Verzeichnis einen Ordner strings. Da befinden sich 3 Dateien

-Deviously Cursed Loot_German.DLSTRINGS

-Deviously Cursed Loot_German.ILSTRINGS

-Deviously Cursed Loot_German.STRINGS

Die habe ich wegkopiert und durch eine Kopie der englischen Dateien ersetzt.

Dann gibt es noch einen Ordner für die Texte im MCM

Der befindet sich im data Ordner unter Interface/Translations

Dort dann die Datei

Deviously Cursed Loot_GERMAN.TXT

durch die entsprechende englische Datei ersetzen.

Falls du den MO benutzt liegen die Dateien im ModOrganizer Laufwerk. Da gibt es einen Ordner für die einzelnen Mods und somit auch einen CursedLoot Ordner mit den entsprechenden Dateien. In dem Fall einfach dort austauschen.

oder wahlweise vor der Installation das Archiv entpacken, die Textdateien austauschen, wieder packen und dann installieren

Ich arbeite mit dem MO und die Variante nach der Installation im MO Verzeichnis die Dateien auszutauschen hat bei mir prima funktioniert.  :)

Thanks for the guide, i deleted the files from the archive, gonna reinstall the modified files tonight with the nexus mod manager :)

:( i got again the Children problem... this time i was alone with my follower ... so i guess the issue is the follower :(

Any chance to have a disable patch or mcm option in the future?

I really like soul edge.

Soul Edge as in the sword from Nexus? I can't see why my code would react to that. Are you sure that's the reason?

Kimy. The gender check has made your mod incompatible with the alternative start mod Skyrim Unbound. Time that mod takes to initialize is spent as the default male Nord form, before moving to race menu. This disables your mod.

I prefer Skyrim Unbound instead of Live Another Life, because Skyim Unbound let's you to play a character that is not the last dragonborn, without missing anything from the quest lines like Civil War (Overhaul).

I will have to restart and play without DCL. :(

Easiest solution might be to give us some tool to restart the mod ingame, by allowing it to recheck the gender from MCM link.

If that is not possible, then maybe you can still place a warning that mod is not compatible with Skyrim Unbound.

---

Edit:

Or, I might drink a cup of coffee and get a brilliant idea to install DCL after I have made female character.

Aww, sorry. IIHF 2015 is going on and I am really not getting any smarter today. :D

The link to recheck the gender would still be welcomed, if you can make it happen. It would save us from running LOOT, Wrye Bash and SUM over and over again.

As soon as you finish rolling your character and it's a female, you can activate DCL again. That and the upcoming patch will have an override of it anyway.

As soon as you finish rolling your character and it's a female, you can activate DCL again. That and the upcoming patch will have an override of it anyway.

Actually, I couldn't. I tried several times before writing this. Perhaps something is interfering with something you had intented, but I really could not get DCL to restart itself. I tried clicking, reloading the game, driking tea while standing on my head: none of it worked.

But, nevermind that. I got it running and I trust your next patch fixes it for the future. :)

An issue with Surrender:

It happened three times now:

I was fighting a Fire elemental and lost. Instead of the Fire elemental rape, DCL somehow got hold of a Bandit. I had the creature pack installed, so it should have worked.

I did Sadia's quest. I lost again to the Alik'irs. Again, DCL got a Bandit from somewhere, while the redguards walked away, pacified. After the Bandit the redguards were still pacified, i could just execute them.

The 3rd case I reported earlier, i was beaten by Silver Hand yet undead came for the rape.

IMO those enemies should participate in the rape who actually beaten the character.

No, not quite there yet. I fixed some things already but there are 1-2 elusive bugs left that I'd like to fix for the next patch and still need to track down. :)

Will the patch have a check if DH is running before initiating a sex attack (same for xpo)? Couldn't recall if it had been added or not, I know you mentioned something about it a while back.

No, not quite there yet. I fixed some things already but there are 1-2 elusive bugs left that I'd like to fix for the next patch and still need to track down. :)

Will the patch have a check if DH is running before initiating a sex attack (same for xpo)? Couldn't recall if it had been added or not, I know you mentioned something about it a while back.

That's in 4.7 already.

That's in 4.7 already.

Thank you. I missed that as I reverted to 4.6 as script lag was giving me a bit of instability. Looking forward to the patch :)

I posted this a while back without having any luck. I still can't get any Estrus Chaurus events to trigger. I've verified that the Chaurus themselves can trigger it, and the animations work as well, but the plants trigger... and can't do anything. I've tried reinstalling both Estrus 120 and EC+ 3.94 multiple times, run debug to make sure the events are triggering, I get the 'Ground Moves Under your Feet' notification... and nothing at all happens. I could really use some help from someone who can actually get these events to trigger.

Ok, i got the bandit sex attack bug again. Here's what's happening. Toon goes to dungeon and has chastity belt/bra on. Tries to sleep and sex attack triggers. Apparently, the attackers can unlock the belt, but, then the "automasturbation" feature from "Devious Devices" config triggers and the bandits or vampires in this case, first stand and watch and as soon as masturbation finishes they run away like hell.

http://i57.tinypic.com/m837kl.jpg

Although thinking about it, this is actually a good way to escape without using keys! Because at the end of all this, you can drop the belt and bra for free!

:( i got again the Children problem... this time i was alone with my follower ... so i guess the issue is the follower :(

Any chance to have a disable patch or mcm option in the future?

I really like soul edge.

Soul Edge as in the sword from Nexus? I can't see why my code would react to that. Are you sure that's the reason?

Its the girl from the game. She is called Sophitia Alexandra the mod is called Goddess Follower (she has a quest and the sword from the game).

She is totally on the MILF side (she actually had a son in the story)  :P so the children patch should definitely not apply.

It procced the protection from childrens 2 times.... I switched to Lydia and no other problem happened in 10 hours gameplay.

I have lot of followers and i'd hate to be forced to use only vanilla :(.

Instead of just hard stopping the mod, popping up a warning that says "DCL might not work right with these mods" and just letting it ride from there is probably a better idea.

I do not wish to have lewd dialogue assigned to kids characters. Ever. I find the thought that MY mod would do such a thing completely disgusting. No, there will not be an override for that.

Ok, i got the bandit sex attack bug again. Here's what's happening. Toon goes to dungeon and has chastity belt/bra on. Tries to sleep and sex attack triggers. Apparently, the attackers can unlock the belt, but, then the "automasturbation" feature from "Devious Devices" config triggers and the bandits or vampires in this case, first stand and watch and as soon as masturbation finishes they run away like hell.

Although thinking about it, this is actually a good way to escape without using keys! Because at the end of all this, you can drop the belt and bra for free!

It's a good idea to disable the auto-masturbate feature. Permanently. And never look back. :)

As Kimy points out "Masturbation on belt removal" is best deactivated in DDi (it is by default iirc). It can cause problems breaking animations of other mods such as Captured Dreams.

i tryed with almost all devices gag blindfold cuffs armbindr coller but still bondage quest doesnt start is it ment to be just 1 person that im supposed to see since i went to every trader in whiterun nothing i even went to riverwood trader talked to both people in there nothing only things there was is the talk to remove gear and the i need a strong arm to guide me i couldnt see any talk option to trigger the bondage adventure quest thing

A quick bug report:

In dcur_library.psc,  && dcumenu.usesuits is missing from progressivebondage function:

Function progressivebondage(actor a, int theme, int itemstoadd = 1)
    ; Remove clothing unless disabled via MCM. Devious devices are so much nicer to look at on an undressed character! ;)
    If dcumenu.enableundress
        if !dcumenu.useflashbanganimation
            strip(a, true)            
        else
            strip(a, false)            
        endif
    EndIf
    int i = 1
    while i <= itemstoadd
        ;debug.trace("Equipping an item on " + a.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())
        if !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousLegCuffs)
             dcur_equiprandomlegcuffs(a, theme)        
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousArmCuffs)
            dcur_equiprandomarmcuffs(a, theme)                        
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousCollar)
            dcur_equiprandomcollar(a, theme)                    
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal) && dcumenu.useVPiercing
            dcur_equiprandomvpiercing(a)    
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsNipple) &&  dcumenu.useNPiercing
            dcur_equiprandomnpiercing(a)    
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBra) &&  dcumenu.useBra
            dcur_equiprandombra(a, theme)                        
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBelt) &&  dcumenu.useBelt
            dcur_equiprandombelt(a, theme)            
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousCorset)
            dcur_equiprandomcorset(a, theme)                
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousGloves)
            dcur_equiprandomgloves(a, theme)                    
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousSuit) && dcumenu.usesuits
            dcur_equiprandomsuit(a)                        
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBoots) &&  dcumenu.useBoots
            dcur_equiprandomboots(a, theme)             
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousGag) && dcumenu.useGag
            dcur_equiprandomgag(a, theme)             
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBlindfold) && dcumenu.useBlindfold
            dcur_equiprandomblindfold(a, theme)            
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage) && dcumenu.useArmbinder && (a == libs.PlayerRef || dcumenu.allowarmbindersfollowers)
            dcur_equiprandomarmbinder(a, theme)    
        endif
        Utility.Wait(1.5)
        i += 1
    endwhile        
EndFunction

Without that, the catsuit ends up being equiped regardless of menu settings.  (thanks for the great mod, btw)

I posted this a while back without having any luck. I still can't get any Estrus Chaurus events to trigger. I've verified that the Chaurus themselves can trigger it, and the animations work as well, but the plants trigger... and can't do anything. I've tried reinstalling both Estrus 120 and EC+ 3.94 multiple times, run debug to make sure the events are triggering, I get the 'Ground Moves Under your Feet' notification... and nothing at all happens. I could really use some help from someone who can actually get these events to trigger.

I'd check the logs to see if there are any errors.  Just because the animations run from one trigger doesn't always mean it will from another.

I get that with threesomes.   Defeat can trigger them and they show properly, but for some reason CL tries to assign my character twice and the animation never plays.

So I'd take a peek at the log and see any quirks after it starts.

I seem to be having issues with cursed loot, for some reason, every single time it equips items, it ALWAYS equips as many rubber AND restrictive set items it possibly can (so far usually 8 or so), completely disregarding my MCM settings. I've tested it about four times so far, and double-checked all my settings, so I'm completely baffled what the heck happened.

Torn between being slightly annoyed at the bug, and laughing my ass off that it feels likes its going out of its way to equip every single item that I DON'T like at once.

And as a side note, it seems to do the exact same thing to my follower as well.

It's a good idea to disable the auto-masturbate feature. Permanently. And never look back. :)

Ok, thanks. I had it on, because it's the only way to reduce arousal. My toon tries to remain as pure as possible. She is level 12 and in the sollicitation tab she is "virgin". Well, at least in that... In Sexlab MCM she is only "unusually horny" and still partially virgin. If it wasn't for the sex attacks, she would still be. No wife yet and the time i asked Rayya to have "know each other better", while naked, she replied "nah, i don't think so". So the automasturbation protected my toon's virtue.

Oh well...

How can I reduce the full hood blindness penalty and high heels boots movement speed penalty outside the mcm menu? 

I need to make a skill that slowly reduces the penalties when wearing full rubber (similar to 4 stages of vamprisim).

My character is wearing the rubber suit and the ebonite corset but the corset is hidden beneath the rubber suit. Is there a way to make the corset visible from the outside?

The trapped doors really might need some kind of blacklist. Yesterday I went to the Elenwen's party to search for a clue about the dragons. When I entered the ball room - bang - I got the slave collar on. It was kinda hilarious because it reminded me about the Elenwen quest of the Captured Dreams. Elenwen really is a kinky person...

I havent tried the new update yet since Im waiting on the patch, but I really thought the original idea about the doors was only "locked" doors might be trapped. That makes much more sense to me anyway.

Yes agreed, it would be good to have some fine tuning to make things interesting for Thieves (chance on NPC locked doors) and in dungeons as well. Be good to have a weight slider as well to adjust the chance of it firing as everyone has a different level at which they would find it too intrusive and just switch it off.

I havent tried the new update yet since Im waiting on the patch, but I really thought the original idea about the doors was only "locked" doors might be trapped. That makes much more sense to me anyway.

Yes agreed, it would be good to have some fine tuning to make things interesting for Thieves (chance on NPC locked doors) and in dungeons as well. Be good to have a weight slider as well to adjust the chance of it firing as everyone has a different level at which they would find it too intrusive and just switch it off.

I smuggled the "locked doors only" toggle into the update, despite it's otherwise more about bugfixes. :)