Smal bug report; The High Security Slave Harness, ARMO:xx02856D can't be removed with the High Security Restraints Key KEYM:xx017CA4 at the moment.

There is no way to get a high security restraints key through any means other than using the console. The only in-game way to unlock high security restraints is paying a blacksmith. What you report is not a bug, it's a failed attempt at cheating! :P

"This slave harness features reinforced straps and tamper proof locks that make escaping it without the proper key almost impossible."

I don't mind going to a blacksmith to get the thing removed, but the text on the item implied there is a key. So if the lack of a key is intended, the item discription does not reflect that.

Well, sure there is a key. In theory. Most lockable restraints have one. You will just never find it. I guess the subject having no access to the proper key is actually the entire point of lockable restraints. Maybe Lydia ran away with it or so, I dunno. So you can either be locked up forever or just go to your blacksmith of trust. :P

Well, sure there is a key. In theory. Most lockable restraints have one. You will just never find it. I guess the subject having no access to the proper key is actually the entire point of lockable restraints. Maybe Lydia ran away with it or so, I dunno. So you can either be locked up forever or just go to your blacksmith of trust. :P

Maybe you could hide the key somewhere in the world, on the body of a dead wizard or something, just in one spot where the lore fit.

Or you could say you did and let everyone think they just have to look harder for it.

Edit: but yeah, I get the premise that the key could be unobtainable not because the key cannot exist but because it just doesn't exist in skyrim.

Seems like a waste of an opportunity though.

What we really need is change of Cursed Collar quest after first completion.

Like we know after first encounter what this about, we know where the dungeon is. We already favorite bondage toy of Sheogorath :)

So there's need to add some random price we have to pay to him for getting out of it.

As placeholder, after completing first run of the quest, a chest might appear near  dark dungeon entrance, with note "You know the rules, put these on to enter".

But i do hope to see a lot fo creative devilness from Sheogorath later!

REQUEST / IDEA 1... Addition rape options

When carrying a weapon, an option in the MCM to just act as a deterrent, instead of stopping rapes.

Weapon = -10% reduction in rape chance.

Potential rapist sees weapon, he thinks twice about raping character, as they are not such an easy target...

iDEA 2... Devious Collars reduce chance of contracting Vampire Disease.

Leather, etc... = -25% less chance of contracting Vampirism disease.

Steel collar... = -50% less chance of contracting Vampirism disease.

I opened a random strongbox to steal gems and got hit with the full rubber slave set. As I'm cursing my luck at what will probably be the next full day of playing trying to find those keys I decide to ask a merchant for help. That nasty fruit vendor in Whiterun instead decides it's time for bondage adventure. Fortunately she didn't place me that far. I got back to her and she took that whole set of multiple locked rubber off. Then I triggered damsel in distress getting tomatoes out of a barrel next to her. You'd think you could catch a break every now and then.

Kimy, could you take a look at more estrus stuff? The latest version has a blob monster for sleeping in a bed that would be perfect as a sleep attack. There's also a quick animation for one that just briefly grabs and strips off armor. That would be a perfect way for having the player get grabbed and devices added for things that shouldn't contain devices like doors.

I also remember in the older versions the bandits spawned by flashbang traps or sleep attacks would apply devices before leaving. They stopped doing that in the latest versions. Now they just kind of run away. It seems like an npc that takes advantage from a flashbang trap should do something to keep the player from following.

Thanks again. I'll get back to finding the hundred or so keys needed for this evil quest.

I also remember in the older versions the bandits spawned by flashbang traps or sleep attacks would apply devices before leaving. They stopped doing that in the latest versions. Now they just kind of run away. It seems like an npc that takes advantage from a flashbang trap should do something to keep the player from following.

That's still in the mod in MCM Sex Attacks - Chance to get tied up. It defaults to 10% so if you up it a bit it should kick in more frequently.

Bug report? Maybe just me being confused.

The aroused sex attack feature seems to not use available npcs but instead spawned a bandit in the middle of riverwood, who then proceeded to sharpen his sword at the grindstone before starting the SL animations. Not sure if intentional.

No, is not intentional, but I'd need a log to see what's going on there. Sex attacks are really complex and situational, so without the log I cannot debug this.

When carrying a weapon, an option in the MCM to just act as a deterrent, instead of stopping rapes.

Potential rapist sees weapon, he thinks twice about raping character, as they are not such an easy target...

Added that to the to-do list! :)

That's still in the mod in MCM Sex Attacks - Chance to get tied up. It defaults to 10% so if you up it a bit it should kick in more frequently.

Found it. That's just going to stay right at 100% from now on. Thanks!

I don't like either of these ideas, I already think that there should be more things that prevent a rape from happening. For instance I had it set to the following. "If highly aroused" and "if bound" and "if unarmed" and "if naked" that I would be subject to attacks, if of course my arousal was high enough since I put in that check. At least thats what I thought it meant~ So I had some piercings on, which keep vibrating and raising my arousal, but otherwise I was fully armored and unbound and armed. Yet the NPC I was helping at the time "noticed my vulnerability" and decided to rape me. *shakes head* I think it's set up wrong as it is... I wish there was an opposite way of handling it. So that you could set up some checks that will prevent rape unless they all fail. Not that if any one of them get checked I can get raped. I wish having a weapon out would by default stop rapes, or being armored, or not being aroused, etc. So you could set it up so if any of them were true you couldnt be raped up until you were bound and naked and unarmed etc. 

Otherwise the collar reducing chance of vampirism thing doesnt work either, since in Skyrim they dont have to bite you in the neck for you to contract it. You can get it from a simple injury in combat, like a scratch or bite to your arm. The material of a collar wouldn't prevent anything~

The aroused sex attack feature seems to not use available npcs but instead spawned a bandit in the middle of riverwood, who then proceeded to sharpen his sword at the grindstone before starting the SL animations. Not sure if intentional.

No, is not intentional, but I'd need a log to see what's going on there. Sex attacks are really complex and situational, so without the log I cannot debug this.

I can confirm this, I got raped by some random looking bald npc in some crappy armor and a leather looking helmet that just appeared and ran off. No log though, I can keep a look out for ya though.

Added that to the to-do list!  :)

Please dont~

Hey there, great mod.  I've been using it for a while, but when I did a recent reinstall of Skyrim I noticed I started getting a glitch where the game would CTD on saving.  After some careful trial and error (and trying every fix I could find on that issue in general), I narrowed it down to starting after I looted a body.  I knew that it had to be one of a couple different mods if a mod were the cause, and so I tried deactivating them one by one until I no longer had the issue - as it turned out, since I've deactivated Cursed Loot, I've not had the glitch.  I've since added the other mods back and had no issue. 

I don't know if you already knew about this, but I figured I'd let you know.

I think I may have run into a bug, but I'm not completely sure. I got send on the 'Damsel in Distress' quest, locked up in a cage with a bunch of restraints. I managed to escape the hogtie, the armbinder, and then open the cage door, but now I appear to be stuck in a bunch of Devious Devices that even blacksmiths cannot remove.

I look at the 'Damsel in Distress' quest in my journal, and it's still prompting me to escape the hogtie, which I've obviously done long ago. Is there more to that quest that just didn't trigger for me, perhaps also being the reason things have appeared to go off the rails?

Hey there, great mod.  I've been using it for a while, but when I did a recent reinstall of Skyrim I noticed I started getting a glitch where the game would CTD on saving.  After some careful trial and error (and trying every fix I could find on that issue in general), I narrowed it down to starting after I looted a body.  I knew that it had to be one of a couple different mods if a mod were the cause, and so I tried deactivating them one by one until I no longer had the issue - as it turned out, since I've deactivated Cursed Loot, I've not had the glitch.  I've since added the other mods back and had no issue. 

I don't know if you already knew about this, but I figured I'd let you know.

Same goes for this issue. I can not track down stuff like that without a log. Whatever happened there, is probably not Cursed Loot on its own (it's used by a lot of people and if it would reliable CTD when looting a body, we would have noticed that a while ago).

Please always, ALWAYS include a log when reporting issues.

I think I may have run into a bug, but I'm not completely sure. I got send on the 'Damsel in Distress' quest, locked up in a cage with a bunch of restraints. I managed to escape the hogtie, the armbinder, and then open the cage door, but now I appear to be stuck in a bunch of Devious Devices that even blacksmiths cannot remove.

I look at the 'Damsel in Distress' quest in my journal, and it's still prompting me to escape the hogtie, which I've obviously done long ago. Is there more to that quest that just didn't trigger for me, perhaps also being the reason things have appeared to go off the rails?

The first part is completely intentional. I wish people would stop using the broken SD+ dialogue to try and remove Cursed Loot quest items. Stuff is -guaranteed- to break. You have to open these restraints with their proper keys (Hand/Leg/Body/Head Restraints Key)

After escaping the hogtie, the quest should update to "Free your hands". If it didn't something went wrong.

The first part is completely intentional. I wish people would stop using the broken SD+ dialogue to try and remove Cursed Loot quest items. Stuff is -guaranteed- to break. You have to open these restraints with their proper keys (Hand/Leg/Body/Head Restraints Key)

After escaping the hogtie, the quest should update to "Free your hands". If it didn't something went wrong.

I can never remember which mod has NPCs helping or not helping, it gets a little confusing sometimes. This is why I always save before trying this stuff, because I often get it wrong.

But really, my main problem then is that the quest didn't advance. Is there a way to manually advance the stages if it doesn't see that I've escaped the hogtie? As in, a guide to the different stages of the quest? Or will that just break stuff more?

I can never remember which mod has NPCs helping or not helping, it gets a little confusing sometimes. This is why I always save before trying this stuff, because I often get it wrong.

But really, my main problem then is that the quest didn't advance. Is there a way to manually advance the stages if it doesn't see that I've escaped the hogtie? As in, a guide to the different stages of the quest? Or will that just break stuff more?

Sure, escape the hogtie which I assume you know how to do already.

1Wriggle out of the armbinder to get your fingers, which is necessary to pick open the door.

2Fiddle with the door until you find something to open it with.

3Get some arm keys to get the shackles off.

4Open a bunch of random containers until a sharp event plays to get out of the leather bindings [i'm still a proponent of maybe doing something similar to Arbiters cut bindings mod where you just need to get a dagger.]

5Find a bunch more keys to get the rest off, probably want to start first with the hood, gag and blindfold.

Are cursed loot events meant to pause during the Cursed Collar quest?  Really hope so, otherwise there's something terribly wrong with my save.  Again...

Sorry for bumping, but anyone have the answer to this?  Reluctant to continue on this save until I know if it's borked completely.  Meant to say, love the additions in 4.8 - the ability to ask for help is a massive... help?

Don't put me in your darkest BDSM dungeon if that's not correct, but if I remember my own code right, the stages in this quest are really just fluff. The quest should still complete when the last item is unlocked. Under the condition that the SD+ dialogue didn't break it. And yes, so many mods add "help me" dialogues lately that it's a PITA to keep track of what mod added what dialogue. That's the downside of Skyrim's otherwise great dialogue system that lets any mod add dialogue to the root branch.

Are cursed loot events meant to pause during the Cursed Collar quest?  Really hope so, otherwise there's something terribly wrong with my save.  Again...

Sorry for bumping, but anyone have the answer to this?  Reluctant to continue on this save until I know if it's borked completely.  Meant to say, love the additions in 4.8 - the ability to ask for help is a massive... help?

Yes, that's intentional. Cursed Loot traps will pause when some quests are active, the Cursed Collar one being one of them. :)

Don't put me in your darkest BDSM dungeon if that's not correct, but if I remember my own code right, the stages in this quest are really just fluff. The quest should still complete when the last item is unlocked. Under the condition that the SD+ dialogue didn't break it. And yes, so many mods add "help me" dialogues lately that it's a PITA to keep track of what mod added what dialogue. That's the downside of Skyrim's otherwise great dialogue system that lets any mod add dialogue to the root branch.

Ok, if it's just fluff and my goal is just to remove the items without breaking it with SD+, that's fine... my main concern was that there might be a quest which was supposed to lead me somewhere or to someone specific, which would basically leave me trapped forever if I didn't properly advance the quest stages. ^_^

Thanks for the help and as always, for this awesome mod that I could never play Skyrim without.

Bug Report

Just had something similar with Bandit just suddenly appearing, having its fun and disappearing afterwards (this was for aroused attack).

I'll try to get a log if I can reproduce it

EDIT:

Easy to reproduce, it's happening every time. This time I was spotted by 2 Vigilants who just ignored me, a naked Bandit appears does it's thing and blinks out again. PC is left standing and naked.

Log attached, hope it's useful

Papyrus.0.log

EDIT2:

Tried coc'ing back to Whiterun while still aroused and the attack worked correctly, the above log was in the Wilderness near Dragonbridge. Not sure if that's relevant or not but thought I'd better mention it

Bug Report

Just had something similar with Bandit just suddenly appearing, having its fun and disappearing afterwards (this was for aroused attack).

EDIT:

Easy to reproduce, it's happening every time. This time I was spotted by 2 Vigilants who just ignored me, a naked Bandit appears does it's thing and blinks out again. PC is left standing and naked.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Code worked correctly in that case:

[DCUR] - Rape event cancelled. No mobs found.
[DCUR] - Attempting fall back to bandit scene.

There were no mobs nearby that were eligible/allowed as per your MCM settings. What kind of mobs were nearby?

PS: Bathing in Skyrim leaves loads of messy errors in your save....

Bug Report

EDIT:

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Code worked correctly in that case:

[DCUR] - Rape event cancelled. No mobs found.
[DCUR] - Attempting fall back to bandit scene.

There were no mobs nearby that were eligible/allowed as per your MCM settings.

I'm not sure that's the case, the first time it was the old Orc the second was 2 Vigilants of Stendarr. When I tried in Whiterun it worked normally (NPC was Jervis) but I'm not sure why other neutrals should be excluded

Additionally the bandit blinks in and starts naked, there is no dialogue, and at the end the pc is left standing after the bandit blinks out (not the usual down on one knee animation)

EDIT: Yeah Bathing in Skyrim is a nuisance, but there's nothing else around that has it's functionality and there's problems with the 1.05 beta although the mod author has tidied up the papyrus entries

I think he is referring to the High Security gag and other High Security items. Personally I think it is fine the way it is, just because it has a lock doesn't mean the key is available. Besides, it would be another key to look for and not find, in the last few sessions I have found more lucky amulets (set at 1%) than I have keys (set at 5%) and few of those keys are the ones I need. I have been testing the removal scripts for CD that can remove some Cursed Loot items the Master's prices make the blacksmiths look like a bargain.

no the harness and simple gags have a padlock on them if you look at them in inventory rotate them i think it was padlock on side of gag for harness and padlock was under the chin for simple

The old orc is excluded by default if you didn't change the "Disable Elder" MCM toggle. So that one is probably ok.

The Vigiants of Stendarr I will have to check. The log you attached doesn't show Vigilants, though. I take that was another instance?

PS: I love Bathing in Skyrim. Shame that the author poofed into thin air.

I think he is referring to the High Security gag and other High Security items. Personally I think it is fine the way it is, just because it has a lock doesn't mean the key is available. Besides, it would be another key to look for and not find, in the last few sessions I have found more lucky amulets (set at 1%) than I have keys (set at 5%) and few of those keys are the ones I need. I have been testing the removal scripts for CD that can remove some Cursed Loot items the Master's prices make the blacksmiths look like a bargain.

no the harness and simple gags have a padlock on them if you look at them in inventory rotate them i think it was padlock on side of gag for harness and padlock was under the chin for simple

The models have locks on them, that can't be changed. Just because it has a lock does not mean that a key is available to you.