I'm rather disapointed by the non-support of RCOTS.  While I understand the moral motives, Deviously Cursed Loot should only disable itself when interracting with children.  I use RCOTS as an overhaul and play with vanilla races, I don't want to break my whole installation because of DCL.  I guess I'll use older versions of the mod for now...

I somewhat encountered a bug, upon a set of cuffs (arms and legs). 

Its not in my inventory and pretty much, its stuck on my character permanently. Used the safeword to get rid of it and "no dice". 

So...how do I get rid of it?

I just got this random idea. How about: The more lockpicks you break on a chest / Door the higher the chances for it to contain DD loot

This is a nice idea

Ditto. Along with a higher basic chance on locked chests over unlocked ones. I'd love to set regular chests to something like .5%, locked ones at 5%, and then 5% for every broken key. It would definitely give the lock picking mini-game some real downsides :)

Hah speaking of lockpicks, I always wished we could get some lockpick experience from lockpicking restraints, or breaking lockpicks in the attempt. :)

This is Kimy you are talking about. I'm surprised that you don't get more restraints stuck on you for even trying.

I just got this random idea. How about: The more lockpicks you break on a chest / Door the higher the chances for it to contain DD loot

This is a nice idea

Ditto. Along with a higher basic chance on locked chests over unlocked ones. I'd love to set regular chests to something like .5%, locked ones at 5%, and then 5% for every broken key. It would definitely give the lock picking mini-game some real downsides :)

People like my idea! YAY! First time ever someone likes ideas of mine, lel.

Looking good so far, I've tested the MCM Bondage Adventure  toggle which now works correctly.

Tested Flashbang and noticed there was a little delay in the start of the animation not sure if it's a bit of lag in there somewhere, but not enough to worry about.

I was trying to test the weapon disarm but couldn't get it to work even at 100%, what were you using to give a power attack against the pc as the usual range of bandits don't seem to trigger it.

A fine piece of work as usual Kimy, I've put into my main game now.

Bug Report

Tested with DH and ran into some minor problems. When I spawned a bandit I had some bad lag problems though once the animation started to play it seemed okay. After escaping headed for Fort Greymoor to see what would happen next.

DH kicked in and DCL didn't at that point. After DH completed I hung around while the bandits were still friendly and that's where problems arose. After DH the player is fitted with binds but DCL will still kick in so you end up with the situation where the text says "You are being watched" but you can still run away. The upshot of this is that if you stop you get the text "You are being pushed to the ground" and then the bandits teleport to you to start the DCL sex attack and afterwards you get the DH message "You manage to wriggle free from your bonds".

I also noticed that DH is not fitting devices after its event either. I'll recheck this as it may just have been the RNG at work

EDIT:

It's the RNG with DH put it up to 100% and it worked okay.

Tried again in Fort Greymoor this time pc was not naked so no problems with DCL as armour is refitted and pc can get away. So it looks like the teleport issue is confined to when DCL triggers while DH binds are fitted.

After further testing the "You are being watched" works normally otherwise. Did notice a problem with with animations if pc was fitted with an armbinder.

It's getting late and work in the morning, I'll do some more testing tomorrow

Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for re-enabling male player support. One of the things that's wonderful about your mod is how you've put in all the work to make everything so customizable. It's because you've done this that you actually can play a male character and not have it be completely nonsensical if you carefully tune the options (and apply a little  mental spackle for some of the dialogues.)

I greatly appreciate all your hard work.

That's normal behavior if you have the flash-bang option set, I think.

Thank you. I do have the flash-bang option, but i imagined that you also get devices. You know, with all the doors, plants and mines, i couldn't believe that there is something that doesn't put devices on you..  :P   Thanks!

Wait, what? Did you really think I'd pass on an opportunity to tie up your character? :P

Deviously Cursed Loot V4.9:

Added:- Cursed feet. Every time you take a step you have a chance of having a restraint added on you. Can choose between progressive bondage, or full bondage gear.

I would not be surprised if that would be a thing :D

That's normal behavior if you have the flash-bang option set, I think.

Thank you. I do have the flash-bang option, but i imagined that you also get devices. You know, with all the doors, plants and mines, i couldn't believe that there is something that doesn't put devices on you..  :P   Thanks!

Wait, what? Did you really think I'd pass on an opportunity to tie up your character? :P

Added:- Cursed feet. Every time you take a step you have a chance of having a restraint added on you. Can choose between progressive bondage, or full bondage gear.

That's easy to implement. Want me to? :P

This is a nice idea

Fun idea. I'd have to check if I can even keep track on how many lockpicks you break, though,

I'd like to see the Preset's mostly be set to OFF and the Aroused Values set to very low values as well.

Another Idea I have in mind is that the mod should not even start until level 10 unless the end-user changes that value.

My issue is that with so many updates coming in that I finally get the game going and then blam an update hits.   I go through the entire song and dance with procedures and guess what?

Procedure fails and now I have to decide do I want to start over or roll back?

If I start over sure I have the update and the recent ones I've downloaded do solve some issues that are important enough to warrant a new game if that's all I can manage.

The problem is that it takes around 1/2 hour just to adjust every single menu with Deviously Cursed Loot coming in as the biggest offender.

I do appreciate how far your mods come but not everything packed into it is of interest to me there are still rubber suits, gloves, and boots showing up during loot events and I'm not too crazy about them.  I'd really be pleased if the whole Suit part was truly something that could be turned off much like I can turn off mods like Captured Dreams and Aradia.

Oh dear god no!

I would like to see if you could do something with the traps in dungeons though. Just imagine it. You enter the dungeon, unlocking a door gets a restraint. You see a chest and open it, more restraints. That draugr you just killed? In her previous life she was incredibly kinky and now you have her toys all over you. Go into the next room and miss the rune on the floor? Now you're hogtied and wiggling on the floor because you dared to enter the tomb of the one called Kimy.

By the way, that trap just woke up some more draugr. Better pull a Houdini quick, they're starting to drool!

hey, i can actually see that work. but it shouldn't be all present. instead make it so that certain areas have "treasure" just slightly below ground. and that if you're not careful enough one of them get to grab you by the legs and then bind you in gruesome ways. lol but i don't think i would have gone with cursed feet as the name.

devious ground or cursed steps sound so much better :)

Not sure what mod is causing the issue, but whenever I get killed now everything freezes, the weird death rushing sound plays, and it just stays like that. Game itself isn't frozen, just my controls; you can see other people walking around normally. Any hints as to what may be interfering with DCL and causing this? :/

Not sure what mod is causing the issue, but whenever I get killed now everything freezes, the weird death rushing sound plays, and it just stays like that. Game itself isn't frozen, just my controls; you can see other people walking around normally. Any hints as to what may be interfering with DCL and causing this? :/

Might be Death Alternative, especially if you set yourself unkillable (maybe in OnDeath settings?).

Dear Kimy,

Thanks for the great mod.

The sex attack works fine with yokes now but still have problem with armbinder (animation not triggered). Hope you could fix it in the next update :)

Bug Report

After further testing the "You are being watched" works normally otherwise. Did notice a problem with with animations if pc was fitted with an armbinder.

Guest mrKenshi

Hi. Kimy, is it possible to create "save settings to file" and "load settings from file" buttons in the MCM-menu (like ImmersiveFP plugin has), cause there are to many options and it is not fun at all to spend time on them every new game.

Hi. Kimy, is it possible to create "save settings to file" and "load settings from file" buttons in the MCM-menu (like ImmersiveFP plugin has), cause there are to many options and it is not fun at all to spend time on them every new game.

I second that motion!

I hope this is actually new, didn't find anything about it in the thread.

1. I have a problem with the rubber gimp hood. It just doesn't show, last time my toon's head just went missing. After that I reinstalled cursed loot and tried to equip it via console. This time my toon opened her mouth, head still there, but no hood. Also unequipping the hood didn't really work (no dialog-options on how you want to remove the hood, it just got unequipped, mouth stayed open though).

I also tested the original gimp hood (the one you linked in the credits section) which worked, but of course without any bondage-functionality.

2. The bondage adventure device removal removed everything, but it re-equipped the restrictive corset my toon was wearing. When I removed it manually (open with key) there was some weird body distortion happening (boobs flattened) and not going away.

3. I'd really like the harness to be a chastity belt alternative (as it happens in Captured Dreams). It is actually possible to configure the devices in a similar way, but when it equips a harness there are no plugs equipped.

I know it's a bit problematic because the harness also uses the corset slot, but I think it should be possible to implement at least an option that disables restrictive corsets and then sometimes equips plugs with a standard belt and sometimes with a harness.

(Also I'd wish for more devious stuff that substitutes the chastity belt and holds plugs, but I guess there's already enough suggestions for new kinky stuff here ^^)

Here's a list of mods I'm using in case the bugs (1+2) are conflict-related. All the mods are up to date afaik.

Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SerialStrip.esp
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
soulgem-oven.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SkyrimBound.esp
HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
Apropos.esp
TS_ECatsuit&Ballet.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Ballet Boots.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
DD - Interactions.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
TS_Valkyrie1.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
PetCollar.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexLabLeveling.esp
SkyUI.esp
SSv2.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Cloaks.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
zdd.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
FollowersAlwaysEquipFromInventory.esp
SBF All In One + DLC.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
KeyHolderQuest.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
Shiny Catsuits.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.0.esp
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.2.esp
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.3.esp
FNISspells.esp
MilkModNEW AB.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
SC_Shiny Catsuits - CD Edition.esp
TS_GimpHood.esp
XiNafay - Shoes.esp
UIExtensions.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
ZAZDeviousBindings - CD Edition.esp
TZ_LockingLatexHoods - CD Edition.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
SexLabSolutions_LAL_Patch.esp

I hope this is actually new, didn't find anything about it in the thread.

1. I have a problem with the rubber gimp hood. It just doesn't show, last time my toon's head just went missing. After that I reinstalled cursed loot and tried to equip it via console. This time my toon opened her mouth, head still there, but no hood. Also unequipping the hood didn't really work (no dialog-options on how you want to remove the hood, it just got unequipped, mouth stayed open though).

I also tested the original gimp hood (the one you linked in the credits section) which worked, but of course without any bondage-functionality.

2. The bondage adventure device removal removed everything, but it re-equipped the restrictive corset my toon was wearing. When I removed it manually (open with key) there was some weird body distortion happening (boobs flattened) and not going away.

3. I'd really like the harness to be a chastity belt alternative (as it happens in Captured Dreams). It is actually possible to configure the devices in a similar way, but when it equips a harness there are no plugs equipped.

I know it's a bit problematic because the harness also uses the corset slot, but I think it should be possible to implement at least an option that disables restrictive corsets and then sometimes equips plugs with a standard belt and sometimes with a harness.

(Also I'd wish for more devious stuff that substitutes the chastity belt and holds plugs, but I guess there's already enough suggestions for new kinky stuff here ^^)

Here's a list of mods I'm using in case the bugs (1+2) are conflict-related. All the mods are up to date afaik.

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

hdtHighHeel.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SerialStrip.esp

SexLab.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

soulgem-oven.esp

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

daymoyl.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

sr_FillHerUp.esp

SkyrimBound.esp

HelmetToggle2.02b.esp

Apropos.esp

TS_ECatsuit&Ballet.esp

RaceMenu.esp

Ballet Boots.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

DD - Interactions.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

TS_Valkyrie1.esp

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Deviously Enslaved.esp

Aradia Devious Expansion.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

mslDeviousCaptures.esp

ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

JaxonzEnhGrab.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

PetCollar.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

SexLabLeveling.esp

SkyUI.esp

SSv2.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

Cloaks.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

SexLab-Stories.esp

zdd.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

FollowersAlwaysEquipFromInventory.esp

SBF All In One + DLC.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp

daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp

KeyHolderQuest.esp

SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

MilkModNEW.esp

Shiny Catsuits.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

Bob's Boots CBBE v8.0.esp

Bob's Boots CBBE v8.2.esp

Bob's Boots CBBE v8.3.esp

FNISspells.esp

MilkModNEW AB.esp

MilkModNEW HF.esp

SC_Shiny Catsuits - CD Edition.esp

TS_GimpHood.esp

XiNafay - Shoes.esp

UIExtensions.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

ZAZDeviousBindings - CD Edition.esp

TZ_LockingLatexHoods - CD Edition.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

ImmerSlave.esp

Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp

SexLabSolutions_LAL_Patch.esp

My guess with regards to issue #1 would be that it's related to the helmet toggle mod.