i finally got the bondage adventure quest to work i dont know what mod it is but the gag is a pain in the ass i cant end the quest because of the mppp crap where they think your horney because you have a gag on or something  because of the gag i cant talk to end it i started the quest by talking to the female smith in whiterun when i went back to her the gag thing she though i was horney and raped my character

If you go back to the quest giver, she will remove the gag.

You devious temptress!  I saw there was an update.....but no file!   Horribly horribly cruel!

Great mod by the way, I have been cursing you since I installed it, but it is great fun!  Now when I open chests I run away real fast (like that helps!)

Will you ever use the ebonite restrictive gloves instead of the long rubber gloves btw? (or give an option in the menu to choose between which model you will get?)

I love that the ebonite restrictive ones have wrist thingies already on them, makes it more in tune with the linking the gloves together shenanigans!

The Shock Boots are broken as of Cursed Loot 4.7.  This is with Devious Devices Integration 2.9, Assets 2.9, and Expansion 1.2.1.  

When trying to remove the Shock Boots with the Shock Boots key, it says it did not work every single time and the key is then removed from your inventory.  When speaking with a blacksmith to have them removed, it instead asks "Can you help me out of this bra", and you are then charged 50 gold even though you have no bra and the boots stay on.  This is repeatable, and you can be charged 50 gold over and over to have a non-existing bra removed.  The only way to get the Shock Boots off is with the Safe Word.

Can anyone else confirm this, or are there others who have the Shock Boots removal working properly for them?  Thanks.

The Shock Boots are broken as of Cursed Loot 4.7.  This is with Devious Devices Integration 2.9, Assets 2.9, and Expansion 1.2.1.  

When trying to remove the Shock Boots with the Shock Boots key, it says it did not work every single time and the key is then removed from your inventory.  When speaking with a blacksmith to have them removed, it instead asks "Can you help me out of this bra", and you are then charged 50 gold even though you have no bra and the boots stay on.  This is repeatable, and you can be charged 50 gold over and over to have a non-existing bra removed.  The only way to get the Shock Boots off is with the Safe Word.

Can anyone else confirm this, or are there others who have the Shock Boots removal working properly for them?  Thanks.

Shocks boots don't work for me, in another way I suppose. They never give a pop-up when worn, and cannot be removed via the inventory. Sometimes I get a LookupDeviceType received invalid keyword <null form>1a037d91 error too.

I am pretty sure that blacksmith dialogue is from SD/ Dialogues, which is why it won't work with those items. Honestly I avoid using that feature whenever possible, because it doesn't seem to respect other mods very well.

I had a similar issue with unremoveable boots in an earlier version, but I thought it had been fixed in recent versions. Maybe I was wrong about that. In my case the dialogue seemed to think the boots weren't on the character at all, so yours sounds a little different.

Version 4.8

- Added: MCM Override to disable the automatic suspension of Cursed Loot when a male character is logged in.
- Added: MCM toggle to enable trapped doors for locked doors only.
- Changed: Solicitation: The dance option has been moved to the main Solicitation dialogue not to use up excessive space in the main branch.
- Fixed: A function that got called a lot more often than intended, causing noticeable script lag on sex attacks scenes.
- Fixed: The toggle for the Bondage Adventure Quest now actually disables the relevant dialogue.
- Fixed: Sex attacks can no longer happen while the character is dancing.
- Fixed: Bandits now undress beforing having a go at the character.
- Fixed: The safeword can now remove the inescapable armbinder. It's not supposed to be THAT inescapable! This will also remove the item at the end of the Bondage Adventure Quest.
- Fixed: Bondage Adventure Quest: NPCs will not steal your money or rape you when the conditions are not met.
- Fixed: Cursed Loot will no longer override your Exhibtionist flag when not wearing a slave/slut collar.
- Fixed: Solicitation: Bondage items should now get unlocked propery (if the NPC is so inclined)
- Fixed: Solicitation: If the NPC wants to 'gift' you the restraints you played in, they will no longer remove the entire set in some situations just to reapply them.
- Fixed: Combat surrender: In cases when no eglible mobs can be found to accept your surrender, the "hands up" animation package is now correctly removed from the player.
- Fixed: Struggling with the locked rubber gloves will now display the flavour text in a messagebox as in intended.
- Fixed: Progressive bondage will now honour the MCM setting for suits.

Oh right...as far as upgrading goes, I don't think a clean save is needed for this patch when coming from 4.7. Just...upgrade it. Upgrade from a version PRIOR than 4.7 -will- need a clean save!

Perhaps an issue but I could've sworn our characters could wear armor or clothing with the Cursed Collar in the previous version of CL. With the new version my character is getting zapped by the collar while wearing armor or clothing.

Confirmed this was the case. I removed the current version of CL, installed 4.6 and started a new game. Got my character locked in the Cursed Collar and was able to continue wearing armor and clothing. Is that intentional? Seems like it'd go against the current change to your harnesses introduced in 4.7 so they don't block armor/clothing anymore.

Speaking of harnesses there seems to be some issues regarding them displaying correctly. For example I equip a High-Sec Chastity Belt then a High-Sec Harness only the belt will appear and not the harness. If I equip the harness first then the belt won't appear after equipping that. Yes I made sure every "Device Underneath" setting was disabled. This seems to effect every belt and harness combo from Cursed Loot. I can wear a normal Chastity Belt from DDI and the Locking Harness from Expansion together and they'll both show.

Gonna be dirty and quote one of my posts again as these particular issues still seem to persist in 4.8.

Thank you for your work, Kimy.

Love this mod! Especially how it's gotten more and more ambitious with every update.

The suddenness of the sex attacks always seemed a bit jarring to me, though. The new version of the Defeat mod has a great "struggle" animation that leads into the Sexlab scenes. Any chance of borrowing it? :D

Yay! Downloading now.

Something I noticed with 4.7 and wasn't sure if it was a bug or not, I assumed that turning off sex attacks would disable sleep attacks as well, but doesn't seem to.

Oh, I don't know, you might want a note somewhere about the link between sex attacks and the special collars. Makes total sense that the collars don't work if you have attacks toggled off, but it took me a while to realize how I had broken things.

Sadly, the update didn't completely fix my issue.

As I had mentioned before, I saved right before turning in the Bondage Adventure quest, so I was able to do that after getting 4.8 installed. This time, the Inescapable Armbinder did get removed, along with most of the other bondage gear my girl had been put into. The exceptions were a secure panel gag she had before the quest started, as well as the rubber suit and corset put on at the start of this quest. I thought things were looking good, except that my character continues putting her hands behind her back, even though she's not wearing any devices which should restrain her thus. Just to be sure, I also tried running the 'Safeword' command, which removed all the remaining devices, but she still continues to periodically put her hands behind her back. This is bad because she'll even do it if she's wielding a weapon.

I tried saving/reloading, then saving, exiting the game, and loading it back up again... then running Safeword again, but nothing helps. I also tried completely clearing my inventory and using the console to remove/drop everything, but it doesn't stop her from putting her hands behind her back periodically. The weirdest thing to me is that there's nothing even showing up in papyrus to coincide with these events. 

Very sadface.

Thanks for the update! I have found 2 issues so far in v4.8:

- When it starts, it still says it is v4.7.

- After a teleport (I had a few load screens prior to this) to a giant camp, DCL disabled itself, saying I'm playing a male character or having a child follower. Neither of them true. My chacacter is currently using SOS, could that trigger this? Also, I have adopted kids, but they are just kids at home, not followers.

I tried to disable my RCOTS Friendchildren mod, because it can have an optional mod to remove the Child tag, which I don't have, but tried anyway. This just made the children ugly, and the DCL disabled itself again.

Update: I tried to kill a child for testing purpose and his HP didn't even move, so he seemed very much essential to me. I also cleaned my savegame to see if something there causes it (again, there shouldn't be anything there of this kind) and indeed, DCL still gets disabled.

I guess I'll just revert to v4.7, I invested too much time into this playthrough to start a new one.

Yeah, having a similar issue here too.  

4.7 worked fine, 4.8 claims I'm a male or have a child follower (no to both) and disables itself. Reverting back to 4.7 and everything proceeds normally again.

Edit: Tried straight overwrite and uncheck/load/save/quit/use savetool/update/recheck/load method, still no progress. Using a custom race from "Custom Race Mods" if thats any help. Thanks.

Sadly, the update didn't completely fix my issue.

As I had mentioned before, I saved right before turning in the Bondage Adventure quest, so I was able to do that after getting 4.8 installed. This time, the Inescapable Armbinder did get removed, along with most of the other bondage gear my girl had been put into. The exceptions were a secure panel gag she had before the quest started, as well as the rubber suit and corset put on at the start of this quest. I thought things were looking good, except that my character continues putting her hands behind her back, even though she's not wearing any devices which should restrain her thus. Just to be sure, I also tried running the 'Safeword' command, which removed all the remaining devices, but she still continues to periodically put her hands behind her back. This is bad because she'll even do it if she's wielding a weapon.

I tried saving/reloading, then saving, exiting the game, and loading it back up again... then running Safeword again, but nothing helps. I also tried completely clearing my inventory and using the console to remove/drop everything, but it doesn't stop her from putting her hands behind her back periodically. The weirdest thing to me is that there's nothing even showing up in papyrus to coincide with these events. 

Very sadface.

Did you do a clean save update? If you uninstall DCL and clean the save, does the problem go away?

Not that either of those a good solutions...but personally I will still play the quest if I can fix my save in any way after it's done. Not if it's going to eat my savefile, though.

i finally got the bondage adventure quest to work i dont know what mod it is but the gag is a pain in the ass i cant end the quest because of the mppp crap where they think your horney because you have a gag on or something  because of the gag i cant talk to end it i started the quest by talking to the female smith in whiterun when i went back to her the gag thing she though i was horney and raped my character

If you go back to the quest giver, she will remove the gag.

she didnt she just kept thinking im horny and kept raping my character i dont know what that mod is from but its stoping me finnishing that quest

Did you do a clean save update? If you uninstall DCL and clean the save, does the problem go away?

Not that either of those a good solutions...but personally I will still play the quest if I can fix my save in any way after it's done. Not if it's going to eat my savefile, though.

I didn't clean save, both because Kimy indicated it shouldn't be necessary, but also because my character was on the Bondage Adventure quest, so it seemed like uninstalling the mod at that point could be very bad for my save.

I did try two additional things, neither of which helped: I tried using the safe word before completing the quest, thinking maybe the quest was breaking it by not being able to remove all devices... the command even wasn't quite able to remove all devices on the first go, as it left the corset on my char, but also it didn't fix the 'hands behind back thing'. The second thing I tried was using the 'disable all features' option, which sounds like it might be the same as uninstalling, or at least something I'd do before uninstalling.

Anyways, I guess the save isn't so far along that I'm totally beat up over losing it. I might disable the Bondage Adventure quest in the future though, if only because it puts so many devices on that removing them all in my script-heavy game is just too much.

Edit: Something else I found... I assume this mod is responsible for my girl doing the 'cover up' animation when naked? I tried making a new character, and when I stripped her prison tunic off, she did that animation. On a hunch, I went into combat mode and started swinging a few times, until the cover-up animation took over and made her go out of combat mode, just like the armbinder animation was doing before. Possibly related?

4.7 upgraded to 4.8 (though it still calls itself 4.7)

These were not mentioned in the patch so might still be being worked on, but just in case they got missed I will mention them.

The bondage adventure quest related device removal for a single item doesn't work.  The npc says they will remove it, then just stares at you for a bit.

People make remarks about covered devices (leg bands I think it was) even though I have the only when visible option checked.

need logs or anything for either?

Edited to Add:

Also didn't know that the mod considered the non-reanimated draugar containers. (The ones that just stay laying there as you re-kill their buddies)

Are they in the same container type group as the urns?

Edit: Something else I found... I assume this mod is responsible for my girl doing the 'cover up' animation when naked? I tried making a new character, and when I stripped her prison tunic off, she did that animation. On a hunch, I went into combat mode and started swinging a few times, until the cover-up animation took over and made her go out of combat mode, just like the armbinder animation was doing before. Possibly related?

"More Devious Quests" by Versh and this mod both have that cover up animation, both can be disabled. Versh's by deactivating the "shame effect" in the Devious Comments menu, this one by deactivating the "cover up" option in the new miscellaneous options menu. I think that's where it is, anyway.

Maybe if you deactivate both the problem will go away