On 7/23/2022 at 4:05 PM, natybs said:

I can't generate papyrus logs the game wont load past the main menu. 

my load order is. 

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS.esp

also what do you mean by start mod? I have the game set up to start with SKSE. yes I ran FNIS. I do have the game and its mod folder set to a second internal hard drive and FNIS does give a warning that its behavior files were moved by vortex to the second hard drives mod folder. it alsoc rashes after loading the Bethesda logo.

You know, DD-Contraptions is 1 of the requirements. All DD mods are installed "ALL IN ONE" in Devious Devices 5 mod. Delete the old version of assets, integration, expansion before you install it.

26 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

You know, DD-Contraptions is 1 of the requirements. All DD mods are installed "ALL IN ONE" in Devious Devices 5 mod. Delete the old version of assets, integration, expansion before you install it.

but there is no file on the LE page for the all in one file? or is that all in one file on the DD SE page?

7 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Ok thanks! I'll check. While you're helping me XD can you sleep in an armbinder? Ten years later I noticed you can't sleep in one!

probably the same reason why you can't activate most carriages. unless you can find a way to sleep without requiring the E button, you're stuck. better start struggling...

10 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Ok thanks! I'll check. While you're helping me XD can you sleep in an armbinder? Ten years later I noticed you can't sleep in one!

That depends on the bed you're using. Normal sleeping places like a bed or mat should work (they do for me) haypiles don't. Which doen't make any sense because in the vanilla game you don't have any sleeping animation for the PC.

Something to consider in future update - Chloe Quest.

I think when it was designed first - there was no Whip and Chain Inn in Riverwood.

Maybe add some shortcut for Chloe Quest via the Inn?

Running that quest to hunt Nazeem is boring in the new games. Maybe Dollmaker's sister can offer faster way to reconcile Chloe and Dollmaker?

On 7/26/2022 at 1:37 AM, Kimy said:

There are mods around that let you do that. :)

Oh sorry to be clearer I meant as in a customized combo for when you get a cursed loot event, having certain things randomized is nice and all but I prefer some devices a lot more than others and sometimes the randomized combination looks really wacky and they clip on each other. Having even more customization options for the "Devices"  tab in MCM would be amazing too I guess.

I think I posted about that one before but this time I have a picture to explain what I mean.

Frankly I got a consequence in arrest dialogue which I suppose belongs to a hook with simple slavery or sanguine debauchery, but I have neither installed. I kept waiting for about 2 mins after the conversation ended naturally (without skipping), but nothing happened.

Below is a picture of what the guard said before practically releasing me without consequence:

image.png.db45ee08f40a858eb975b0e31326f2cb.png

Funny note: The guard turned hostile and came to arrest me because I stole an apple from a barrel. My bounty total was... 1 :P

This one gets coupled amazingly with my previous "your offense has been minor" verdict on a murder scene :D 

5 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Frankly I got a consequence in arrest dialogue which I suppose belongs to a hook with simple slavery or sanguine debauchery, but I have neither installed. I kept waiting for about 2 mins after the conversation ended naturally (without skipping), but nothing happened.

I have the same thing happening, I assumed the same you did because I have neither SS or SD installed either. What I would really like is an MCM option to adjust weights to the possible outcomes so I could turn this option off as well as 2 of the other outcomes.

Hey i need some advises

I would like to open all the chests in the game my question is what is the best game chance setting to have at most 1 cursed loot per dungeon?

And what should i do when cursed loot trigger in the middle of the dungeon should i come back and get out of the dungeon? 

Any previous chest i opened can contain keys? 

1 hour ago, Eblis Azadi said:

Any previous chest i opened can contain keys? 

Don't understand question, but if you have enough arousal, keys are spawned randomly in any chest. If you have on some bondage devices, chance is increased. If you have run quest Damsel in distress, rare key spawn is increased. If you have on devices, it's try first spawn necessary key for unlock device or if random is unlucky, then spawn any key.

I would like to open all the chests in the game my question is what is the best game chance setting to have at most 1 cursed loot per dungeon?

If you want only one chest to trigger, try decreasing the overall possibility, and crank up the Boss Chest probability. No guarantees though, because randoomizing is just... uhm... random.

And what should i do when cursed loot trigger in the middle of the dungeon should i come back and get out of the dungeon?

That depends on a lot of things.

If you try to play safe - yes. Go back outside, travel home, get your keys, unlock, continue.

If you have any defeat or DA mod - go on, hope to find a key before the bandits find you.

If you have a follower who is capable of handling things - disable follower support, disable shaky hands, let her/him carry your keys (or have other mods like Devious Helpers or DD Escape Overhaul), proceed further into the dungeon.

You migh want to tick "merciful dungeons" as not to end up in heavy bondage (aka hands tied) and use multi-slot armour, so that you still have some protection when slot 32 is occupied.

You see - there's no definite answer, it all depends on your playstyle.