For some reason full chastity gear and Ultra Tight straightjackets appear WAY more often than anything else for both myself and my follower. I have Chastity gear and plugs chances both set to 0, and straightjacket at like 5. Is there some other setting I'm missing?

1 minute ago, Elsidia said:

Yes:

Hide contents

ScreenShot158.jpg.363a1a63548cd3aa594a00f143b7ad44.jpg

So here's what mine are set to right now. Straitjacket I need to tinker with more, that's for sure. But Slave Chastity Belt and Full Slave Set are both 0, and I feel like every other trap I'm getting a Chastity Belt, Plugs, and Bra.

20220614125240_1.jpg

54 minutes ago, safetyvalve said:

have Chastity gear and plugs chances both set to 0, and straightjacket at like 5.

It depends on what section you set it and what exactly set you: there is straitjacket chance and Utlra straitjacket chance.  Depend on your comment you set chance for straitjackets not for Ultra straitjacket.

Edited by Elsidia
2 minutes ago, safetyvalve said:

Straitjacket I need to tinker with more, that's for sure. But Slave Chastity Belt and Full Slave Set are both 0, and I feel like e

That's Skyrim random: 5% sometimes trigger more times as 50%

Also depend on script there no fair traps. To trigger traps there is order line for each trap. So if some of event have higher priority as other there is more chance to trigger it even if it 1% because first it check this event and only then if not trigger it goes check other event what maybe have 100% chance. But in reality is 95% or less chance.

Not sure where in order is ultra straitjacket but as it new feature i assume something at end line.

2 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

That's Skyrim random: 5% sometimes trigger more times as 50%

Also depend on script there no fair traps. To trigger traps there is order line for each trap. So if some of event have higher priority as other there is more chance to trigger it even if it 1% because first it check this event and only then if not trigger it goes check other event what maybe have 100% chance. But in reality is 95% or less chance.

Not sure where in order is ultra straitjacket but as it new feature i assume something at end line.

Well that makes sense at least. I'll try nudging straitjacket down to like 1. Still confused on the Chastity gear though.

16 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Can you send name or id of chastity gear what's trigger? Chastity gear can be as part of other sets.

Golden Chastity Belt (Padded) and Golden Chastity Bra (Padded) both seem to come up super often. I spent an entire dungeon unlocking the belt, only to have another one get locked on me on the next trigger

Edited by safetyvalve
Fixed names
25 minutes ago, safetyvalve said:

Golden Chastity Belt (Padded) and Golden Chastity Bra (Padded) both seem to come up super often. I spent an entire dungeon unlocking the belt, only to have another one get locked on me on the next trigger

Those are standard event items and when choose random item are first in order)) So there is150 event weight (by default) + 100 % chance  (edit: chance is random by allowed keywords) to get this item if trigger standard item. So you need disable standard event or disable usage of belts and bra:

Spoiler

ScreenShot159.jpg.8dbc7ff991e56577922a97d42c8299c7.jpg

Edited by Elsidia
14 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Those are standard event items and when choose random item are first in order)) So there is150 event weight (by default) + 100 % chance  (edit: chance is random by allowed keywords) to get this item if trigger standard item. So you need disable standard event or disable usage of belts and bra:

Hide contents

ScreenShot159.jpg.8dbc7ff991e56577922a97d42c8299c7.jpg

I have both of those boxes unchecked too :/ Is it just ignoring those check boxes?

19 minutes ago, safetyvalve said:

Is it just ignoring those check boxes?

Depend on script - no. But DCL have very complicated script so ... can;t say clear why it's broken. need check game and where this script trigger. As example it ignores it if level is lower as 3.

Hey i hope somebody can help me, In my MCM Dcur says that I have an active Quest running, but i have no Dcur-quests running. I already checked for any quests running in the background with 

showquestargets

and none seemed do be from Cursed Loot. 

And because Dcur thinks there is a quest running it doesn't start any events and any quests (like the prison or Bondage Adventure) just start and immeadiatly stop again.

Also i don't want to go back to a save where it still worked, i didn't realised this happened for the last 30h of gameplay.

1 hour ago, safetyvalve said:

Is it just ignoring those check boxes?

I check standard events to max and other events to zero and no one time it's equip chastity belt.

I not check selfbondage - probably it can ignore a settings as it equips items from inventory, if you have belt in it will equip.

49 minutes ago, Vierstigma said:

Also i don't want to go back to a save where it still worked, i didn't realised this happened for the last 30h of gameplay.

What version of DCL you use?

When you upgrade to DCL 9.0  - you start new game?

In DCL 9.0 clean save if active quest running is true then you have running some DCL quest. If you are under DCL 8.5  there was Leon's quest bug, that after end this quest it's not set variable back to false.

3 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Then you have active quest running Chloe, The Bound Queen. Check your quest list in game (not console list)

I already finished all of the Mainline quests and i have no quests from Cursed Loot in my quest log except for Bound in Skyrim, which just says "Completed Cursed Collar". And after that there are no further Quests in the Main line and Cursed Loot worked fine at that stage.

After going through my previous saves it seems all this happened after i finished the "Walk of Shame", I don't know if it is related to that one or not, but it's the only thing that seemed to have happened with Cursed Loot between the last save where i didn't had the problem and the first save where the problem appeared.

8 hours ago, Vierstigma said:

Walk of Shame",

Not activate Active quest running true - but later will look at script. You don't have a mod related to this variable i think that can be mod SD _SD_iEnslaved?

Never have clue what is it and i think that DCL made compatibility with this mod and set active quest running true if this variable is true.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You don't have a mod related to this variable i think that can be mod SD _SD_iEnslaved?

Never have clue what is it and i think that DCL made compatibility with this mod and set active quest running true if this variable is true.

I think that variable is for Sanguine Debauchery integration. But I don't have Sanguine Debauchery installed. 

But that sounds like a possible thing, do you know where those variables are stored or how I can change them, to try and fix it? 

39 minutes ago, Vierstigma said:

But that sounds like a possible thing, do you know where those variables are stored or how I can change them, to try and fix it? 

No if not installed then that's not a problem. Also no you can't change it. It's stored in player as Storage utility variable using papyrus util mod as call script.

There is still one variable what can be borked or two. To check active quest running is used global variables from Leon's quest and Dancing quest. If Leon's quest variable can be borked in DCL 8.5 - in DCL 9.0 not possible, it is still worth to check. After hour or two will send info how to check it and later in about 7 - 8 hours when i is avaiable to run Skyrim wil lcheck other things.

As about dancing thing this variable never known as borked - it sets to true when player dance in solicitation and sets to false when stop dancing. So if dance is end wrong (never seen it happen) this variable will left true and Active quest running true.

25 minutes ago, kllfm said:

Hi, I am playing deviously cursed loot’s alternate start as the captive princess. First mission is call delivery refused. But I am stuck. I went to Riften but I have failed to find the safe house. Any help?

Spoiler

Look in the hall of the dead

49 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

As about dancing thing this variable never known as borked - it sets to true when player dance in solicitation and sets to false when stop dancing. So if dance is end wrong (never seen it happen) this variable will left true and Active quest running true.

OK, when I get back home, I could try to dance for solicitation and see if that fixes it when it just goes through the dance as it should. 

1 hour ago, Vierstigma said:

those variables are stored

1) For leon's quest:

sqv dcur_leon_enslave , found variable leon_questrunning - must be false or 0 (in int)

If it's true or 1, then

setpqv dcur_leon_enslave leon_questrunning false

and check again. Then check Active quest running after 1 minute to update new info - must be false

2) For dancers quest:

sqv dcur_dancequest  check variable dcur_scquest_isdancing - must be false (see previous)

setpqv dcur_dancequest dcur_scquest_isdancing false

and do the same as in previous case with Leon's

Edited by Elsidia
27 minutes ago, Vierstigma said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Look in the hall of the dead

OK, when I get back home, I could try to dance for solicitation and see if that fixes it when it just goes through the dance as it should. 

Thank you my friend.