2 hours ago, Eblis Azadi said:

Any previous chest i opened can contain keys? 

If i remember this right, the last 20 containers you open are remembered. When you then open a new different chest it takes a spot on that list of 20, and that forgotten chest can contain random loot again.

But that is (maybe? I have not tested for a good while) different from the chance of getting trapped by a chest, it can happen even on same chest repeatedly as long as the delay timer has expired... if you were to set trap chance to 100% in MCM.

Edited by Zaflis
9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Some of MCM in DCL 9.0 is removed to made MCM more friendly. You can export MCM settings, edit text file and import back.

Example: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/page/253/#comment-3788774

Does there happen to be setting for the possible outcomes after incurring a bounty in those settings? (Sent to prison, put on display in public place, ultra-tight armbinder, whore collar, etc:) I've been wanting to change these settings.

13 minutes ago, serranna said:

I've been wanting to change these settings.

No those values is defined in prison script and can be changed only by change scripts. More: in DCL 9.0 is bug, what decrease chance go to prison and increase chance of other outcomes even if you kill guard. 

Also if you are under the DCL quest (i agree with that as you can't be send to prison or in other way quest will be destroyed) (active quest running true), then guards not send you to prison, but allow to leave, even if you kill 100 guards in line. It looks silly, but seems it is only way to do it. If there are ideas how to change it, maybe those ideas will be good and can used.

17 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

No those values is defined in prison script and can be changed only by change scripts. More: in DCL 9.0 is bug, what decrease chance go to prison and increase chance of other outcomes even if you kill guard. 

Oh well. I've been hoping that an MCM option to change the weighted options for those outcomes would be implemented. I'm not really a fan of getting raped so I would turn off the whore collar and random rape outcomes entirely. As it stands if I get a bounty I do a quicksave, and I reload the game if I get an undesired outcome.

On 8/4/2022 at 10:51 AM, Eblis Azadi said:

Hey i need some advises

I would like to open all the chests in the game my question is what is the best game chance setting to have at most 1 cursed loot per dungeon?

And what should i do when cursed loot trigger in the middle of the dungeon should i come back and get out of the dungeon? 

Any previous chest i opened can contain keys? 

You can set in the general MCM that worn device threshold (or something like that) will be 1 and the minimum and maxium devices to equip will be 1.

Containers that you leave for long enough may contain keys again, even inside your player home. D.A.M.N boxes and Darepacks might be generated again in boss chests that you revisit as well.

In general, I really do suggest going through the entire DCL MCM and see all the settings. Kimy worked hard to give good description to almost any setting in there. Start with "Optional Mods" tab and check the mods you want extra content from if you have any (some of said content will be in other tabsof the MCM, this is why I recommend starting with that tab first), then go back to the top and start going slowly to the bottom from there. Note that whenever you switch to a new page you may need to scroll back up (because for some reason if you scroll to the bottom in page X you will start in the bottom of page Y when you switch).

There are tons of settings to tweak and the game looks veeery different when you are done, compared to what the default settings are (the default settings would be a bit too cruel for my playstyle. (I think the slave collar could get locked onto the player for a month if you are unlucky, and that's a lot of days XD)

Need help with Damsel in distress quest pretty please:

Escaped armbinder + cage. Tried to unlock gloves with handrestraints key, and popup box saying my shackles are way to heavy or something similar like that. I click OK and new popup - you are way to tired now.

It's been quite a few ingame hours since I got out of the cage.

I know I need multiple keys to escape :)

Edited by bleedybleed
9 hours ago, bleedybleed said:

Need help with Damsel in distress quest pretty please:

Escaped armbinder + cage. Tried to unlock gloves with handrestraints key, and popup box saying my shackles are way to heavy or something similar like that. I click OK and new popup - you are way to tired now.

It's been quite a few ingame hours since I got out of the cage.

I know I need multiple keys to escape :)

Just retry. "Tired" is a thing you get when you fail, or when you tried too recently. Specificly in the DiD quest I am pretty certain there is no cooldown for attempting escape. Just read all the words in the message and if it doesn't say you are *missing* something to escape, or if it doesn't offer to look for something like a sharp object, just keep trying.

Passed Bound Queen. It takes piece of life for me. After return to Melani quest dont end, all points in MCM are completed. Seems Melani have to give me cursed colar, but gives only rewards for bound queen.

What to do?

20 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

After get reward, check the collar near Melanie on bar counter

Just come to delete post as resolved. Maybe in previous save collar had falled as i didnot saw it.

17 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Only one: don't skip a quests. You can unlock collar with Kimy's key and forgot about continue Bound in Skyrim line as it totally screwed up.

Stuff was bugged. Didn't have many other options. Thanks for the info on Kimy's key, as I now know what to look for.

Edited by daltonater
30 minutes ago, daltonater said:

Stuff was bugged.

Have reserved copy of game save before do some quests. If not bugged all line, load save before bug on 80% fix this bug. Or you have mod conflicts, if bug still happen. Or bug happens on old time ago in say first quest in line, so there save not help. Or you need revert back many levels.

Edited by Elsidia

Have completed cursed colar. What is next in bound skyrim? Talked with Dollmaker and Melanie, no points, decide to pass Leon quest, bound skyrim is not completed.

6 minutes ago, crococat said:

Have completed cursed colar. What is next in bound skyrim? Talked with Dollmaker and Melanie, no points, decide to pass Leon quest, bound skyrim is not completed.

currently questline is over. The bound skyrim quest is just a placeholder for future content.

On 8/8/2022 at 8:52 AM, crococat said:

Passed Bound Queen. It takes piece of life for me. After return to Melani quest dont end, all points in MCM are completed. Seems Melani have to give me cursed colar, but gives only rewards for bound queen.

What to do?

How did you get it to work?

1 hour ago, nitrovgs said:

How did you get it to work?

What to work? Quest was long. If you ask about final ending you had to activate cursed colar that is near Melanie on the table.