6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

1) For leon's quest:

sqv dcur_leon_enslave , found variable leon_questrunning - must be false or 0 (in int)

If it's true or 1, then

setpqv dcur_leon_enslave leon_questrunning false

and check again. Then check Active quest running after 1 minute to update new info - must be false

The variable leon_questrunning is false already

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

2) For dancers quest:

sqv dcur_dancequest  check variable dcur_scquest_isdancing - must be false (see previous)

setpqv dcur_dancequest dcur_scquest_isdancing false

and do the same as in previous case with Leon's

here i only find

dcur_scquest_isdancing_var = dcur_scquest_isdancing (6406259A)

nothing like true or false (or 1 or 0) on any variable

58 minutes ago, Vierstigma said:

nothing like true or false (or 1 or 0) on any variable

Ok leon's quest variable is taken from quest not global and in DCL check is changed. Strange.

Ok

help dcur_scquest_isdancing

will show global variable and there must 0

If not

set dcur_scquest_isdancing to 0

Also dcur_bondageadventurequestactive i found in check

help dcur_bondageadventurequestactive

must be 0

If 1 then game thinks that you not complete bondage adventure.

set dcur_bondageadventurequestactive to 0

Wait. You complete Leon's quest? Or maybe you start and not completed?

1 hour ago, Vierstigma said:

nothing like

WWaaaaaiiiiitttt......

I just found.... strange bug or i say feature)

If you complete The bound queen quest, have key in inventory and wear a Queen Sarah chastity belt, it's blocks all events active and made Active quest running true.

Only belt - as belt is used in Active quest checking page.

Is this feature or bug @Kimy ?

1 hour ago, erubian warlord said:

what key removes the Slaver armbinder you get locked in in the Delivery refused quest

No one  You need it remove by quest not by key.

Scientific:

Depend on mod it's have no key for remove, but lock access difficulty is 100% So you can it remove without key, but you never can reach keyhole to unlock it.

Edited by Elsidia

Hi, I encountered a problem with the quest Chloe. 

I have activated her quest in the previous playthrough but soon after I started a brand new game. I played the captured princess again. But this time round when I reach the Helgen dungeon. Chloe is just standing outside her cell door naked and when I talk to her she is already my follower. I can’t seem to be able to trigger the quest to activate again. Maybe I know if anyone can help? 

15 hours ago, Elsidia said:

No one  You need it remove by quest not by key.

Scientific:

Depend on mod it's have no key for remove, but lock access difficulty is 100% So you can it remove without key, but you never can reach keyhole to unlock it.

then can i ask for a step by step on how to to the quest im stuck on the step where you enter the slaver hideout closest to the start zone there is nothing but chests with gold and gear, a wierdly marked crate or coffin and an ass ton of empty wine bottles in the main room that i can find and the locked gate/door at the tunnel end where you wake up bound needs the office key (found out by dumping every key into my inventory via additem) so i assume finding it is my next step?

31 minutes ago, erubian warlord said:

then can i ask for a step by step on how to to the quest im stuck on the step where you enter the slaver hideout closest

In hideout you need search corpses on ground for key, then it goes to next quest step after unlock gate with this key.

UPD: I just can't understand why not lead a quest directives? So simply:

Spoiler

ScreenShot160.jpg.0e1e0e8d847b93575c58f5e8c5578c64.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot161.jpg.f71fde2eaac72827e0db46f20072a505.jpg

Edited by Elsidia
47 minutes ago, kllfm said:

Chloe is just standing outside her cell door naked

Quest started?

Just load previous save before search a sack and start Chloe's quest to remove bug. Or you have some mod what replaces Chloe's quest and prevent run it.

22 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Quest started?

Just load previous save before search a sack and start Chloe's quest to remove bug. Or you have some mod what replaces Chloe's quest and prevent run it.

But this is a new game. I have no more previous save to load. I wonder is it a follower problem. She is already regarded as my follower. 

41 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

In hideout you need search corpses on ground for key, then it goes to next quest step after unlock gate with this key.

UPD: I just can't understand why not lead a quest directives? So simply:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot160.jpg.0e1e0e8d847b93575c58f5e8c5578c64.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot161.jpg.f71fde2eaac72827e0db46f20072a505.jpg

that body isnt present in my save il try place at me on them 

37 minutes ago, kllfm said:

But this is a new game.

On new game this quest not started. It's starts in two cases:

1) when you loot and read note (Captured princess line)

2) When you enter in helgen keep it's start automatically. If not you have some mod conflict with Helgen keeps. (all other game starts versions)

How you started your game?

Edited by Elsidia
17 minutes ago, erubian warlord said:

that body isnt present in my save il try place at me on them 

1) Load a save before enter the hideout and try again

2) Load a save after enter in hideout - sometimes it show corpse. At least on SE version

if still corpse not show up - you have some mods what conflict with DCL. Mostly it is corpse cleaning mods.

So i don't recommend play without it as this isn't only one corpse as need for quests.

Also Devious chests mod is ASAP to remove as it conflict with DCL quests and are only part of reworked DCL (all this mod features is the same as original DCL). It's necessary only if you don't want DCL and play without DCL as trap alternative.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

1) Load a save before enter the hideout and try again

2) Load a save after enter in hideout - sometimes it show corpse. At least on SE version

if still corpse not show up - you have some mods what conflict with DCL. Mostly it is corpse cleaning mods.

So i don't recommend play without it as this isn't only one corpse as need for quests.

Also Devious chests mod is ASAP to remove as it conflict with DCL quests and are only part of reworked DCL (all this mod features is the same as original DCL). It's necessary only if you don't want DCL and play without DCL as trap alternative.

thank you apparently my corpse cleaning mod was in fact to blame fully looted his carcass and got the door open legit which triggered the next objective as it was intended to

5 hours ago, naurachne said:

How do I remove the Slave collar? No explanation is given and I don't have any new quests from it

Have x random sex acts, what range was set in DCL MCM, and spend y random days in collar, what range was set in DCL MCM, and it opens automatically or need head restraitns key, if in DCL MCM is set using key.

Edited by Elsidia
Updated for commas
1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Have x random sex acts what range was set in DCL MCM and spend y random days in collar what range was set in DCL MCM and it opens automatically or need head restraitns key if in DCL MCM is set using key.

wow that no comma sentences is super easy to read and understand. ?

26 minutes ago, alebaiida said:

I got a message saying "Ankle Chains is tying you up" that slows me down and changes my animation do this sluggish prison walk, even though i have no devices on me or even my inventory. Saving and loading doesn't help. How do i fix this?

That doesn't sound like DCL or DD. Ankle chains don't have this kind of text message, nor do they chance the walking animation (though they do slow you down)

15 hours ago, alebaiida said:

I got a message saying "Ankle Chains is tying you up" that slows me down and changes my animation do this sluggish prison walk, even though i have no devices on me or even my inventory. Saving and loading doesn't help. How do i fix this?

It sounds like you have Unforgiving Devices installed (or had it installed and then disabled in this save file). Make sure all devices are unequipped (confirm via console and inventory), and then run UD Debug menu fix option. It should take care of any ghost scripts.

7 hours ago, notwavman said:

It sounds like you have Unforgiving Devices installed (or had it installed and then disabled in this save file). Make sure all devices are unequipped (confirm via console and inventory), and then run UD Debug menu fix option. It should take care of any ghost scripts.

Thanks that was actually it! But how do i remove it from me? When i click the unlock all button or the unlock option on the device nothing happens, even though it has zero durability.