9 hours ago, nitrovgs said:

I active it and read the note but nothing happens

Dont know why. You must equip it after finding key for Queen Sara restraints, unequiping them and take Melanie speach about new thing to test.

If you was cheating with Bound Queen there may be problems. I dont like chasity so had trying to get fragments by additem and this breakes quest, same with the key.

Can somebody help me, after leons party quest I never managed to remove my nipple and vaginal piercings ,I have tried going to the blacksmith but the option to remove the piercings did not show up heck the option to ask him to remove dd devices wont show up unless im wearing something else too, using cheats to get the piercing removal set

and also directly removing it and its lock using remove items cheat,i tried using the safeword in this and a bunch of different mods

(p.s the piercings are also not properly attached they are floating in front of my breasts , but i used batch build with cbbe)

2 hours ago, Chrysaur said:

I never managed to remove my nipple and vaginal piercings

This is new DD 5.1 equip system bug. As remove system is changed, DLC quests piercings

dcur_leon_npiercingsRendered [ARMO:XX076C31]

dcur_leon_vpiercingsRendered [ARMO:XX076C33]

have missed keyword

zad_Lockable [KYWD:XX003894]

where XX is your DCL and DDA hex load order numbers.

You have two solutions to fix it:

1) In CK or XEdit add this keyword to those piercings and end Leon's quest again. Now piercings will be removed.

2) Using console:

Spoiler

Open console and type

help "Leon's Master Key"

wrote down id - dcur_leonsKey "Leon's Master Key" [KEYM:XX02F25A] where XX the same

now need spawn it:

player.additem XX02F25A 1

where XX is your DCl load order

Now exit console and unlock piercings by unlock.

return to console and

player.removeitem XX02F25A 1

it will delete this key from inventory

and

player.removeitem XX076C30 1  - it will delete obsidian nipple piercing from inventory

player.removeitem XX076C32 1  - it will delete obsidian vaginal piercing from inventory

When being sent to Dagonar, my character is told to put her stuff in the box, then the Orc guard uses her. But unlike dialigue suggests, only the first round, oral. After that the script doesn't continue and I'm stuck in the entrance hall. Looks like a missing trigger somewhere?

Edited by sebas379

After the Battle for Whiterun as part of the imperials vs stormcloaks, Leon and Leah don't seem to want to return to the Bannered Mare. They just chill in the middle of the whiterun streets for some reason. Adding them as a follower, taking them there, and dismissing them doesn't seem to get it done either. Is there a way to move them back there permanently with console commands? Thanks!

1 hour ago, datdude69 said:

Is there a way to move them back there permanently with console commands?

Not sure about permanently, but you can enter console, select Leon, exit console, enter in inn, open console and type moveto player

It probably, if have broken AI, can left inn too.  You can try fix it AI by after tp to you, type disable and enable. In theory it will reset broken AI. But save before to do it not to broke him quest.

2 hours ago, datdude69 said:

Is there a way to move them back there permanently with console commands? Thanks!

Dont know about console, but you may use mods to set any place as home for npc. For example MyHomeIsYourHome. And you can undo setting home at any time.

It's a great mod but if changes are made to the mod when implementing the new devious devices version that's under development, here are a few ideas regarding features to consider implementing (I really miss some of them sometimes when playing, and if even one or two of them are considered this post will have been worth writing):

1. If you harvest plants you can get a flashbang event leading to rape, a self-bondage event which does nothing if you don't carry around any extra devices, a 'horny' event where you might have sex with someone, a skooma event or a spriggan event. A 'regular bondage event' linked to plant harvesting where a potential outcome could be devices that's usually included in the standard events is in my opinion missing, and this is actually a big deal if you decide on a playthrough with a substantial element of alchemy involved - you get a lot of cursed loot events, but not much variation in the potential outcomes. If you dislike the spriggan event (which I do) and don't carry around any devices then the only hard bondage outcome that is available in those events is an armbinder linked to bondage from a flashbang event. I think people might have discussed whether this outcome was realistic or not, but how realistic is it that looking into an empty barrel will lead to you wearing a straitjacket, a gag, a hood, bondage boots and a chastity belt a minute later anyway? The new outcome could be explained in-universe with the fact that the trap is really a spell that leads to these items being equipped ('magic'). Leaving such trap spells around plants make sense in-universe because those plants are potentially very valuable.

A more varied plant harvest outcome structure, in particular in terms of the hard bondage component, would make this mod work even better in combination with sexlab survival because Monoman recently added a hugely important and awesome feature where harvesting is blocked if you're in heavy bondage. This desire for more varied outcomes incidentally goes for both the plant outcomes and of course also the flashbang events which are a subcomponent, where it would be desirable if attackers did not always add an armbinder (some of them could be well prepared, having e.g. say a hood, a straitjacket and ankle chains ready, or perhaps a pet suit or the new boxbinder - I know that attackers sometimes steal your keys and add more restraints, but you almost always end up with armbinders as the hard bondage option).

2. The scales of the different outcome probabilities are not similar, meaning that there are some types of events that you can't really modify a great deal, whereas others are much more flexible. Again, with plants the max relative risk available is 2, for common containers it is 1, whereas for doors or dead bodies the scale go up to 10. A scale similar to the latter for all available configurable outcomes would give more options for adjusting the risks to the playing styles of people who use the mod. In principle you can try to work around this by adding very high baseline probabilities and then adjust 'downwards' for the individual events, using the bottom of the scale (0.1 percent for X, 0.5 percent for Y, 0.8 for Z) but it's hard to get this right especially with the hard-to-assess contribution of arousal.

3. Not sure this is possible and I think it probably isn't, but I would really wish there was a filter option for not allowing outcomes with leg-binding properties for standard events; i.e. the kinds of hobble dresses and straitjackets where you need to spend half an hour going anywhere at all - those outcomes are automatic reloads as far as I'm concerned, and I dislike feeling forced to save skim. But if it's possible it would be completely awesome to allow some kind of configuration linked to those event outcomes. In Devious Devices there's a boots slowdown menu option, I believe, but allowing/disallowing these event outcomes seem really orders of magnitude more important and there are no relevant configs in either mod available.

4. Again a scaling configuration that may not be optiomal: For me, high security restraints are way too expensive even at the lowest level. With good cash sink mods and some playthrough setups there's just no way you ever get even 50 gold/level available to waste on that, so either the probability needs to be very low, which means you never see those items, or it'll implicitly be too high because those equipments will just add up until you can't ever realistically get any of them off, ever. It's a shame the cost options are as limited as they are for this outcome because I really like the idea, however when I have tried to play with these outcomes it just doesn't work, I go broke - and it seems to me like there'd be a simple fix to this.

5. This one is not really something I've been missing but I find the idea interesting: What if you could specify a probability of an event leading to a more severe version of one or more (number being configurable, ideally) currently equipped devices? From armbinder to strict armbinder to loosened ultra-tight armbinder, from straitjacket to the lowest level of the ultra-tight-straitjacket, from collar to slave collar, from gag to slave gag, ...? Something along these lines, ideally affecting multiple devices in the same event. The event-type could impact a pre-specified number of devices, if you don't have enough devices equipped to apply the change to all a '1st-level version' would be equipped instead. Could also be linked to a probability of high-security item conversion instead. Maybe?

6. One of the severe event outcomes equips both the silencer, the choker and the veil. This is a very severe outcome which with my normal configurations, where rare keys are, rare, is frankly not playable. Having an option of specifying the risk of each of these individual items being equipped in an event would be desirable.

7. Maybe adding a scaling factor to the in-built 'random cash events' could be considered? When you trigger a trap and get 500 gold, why was it 500 gold - what if you'd preferred it was 100 instead, to match up with other mods in your load order? There are configurations for some of these things, solicitation and bounties linked to public indecency, but others are not configurable - it would be nice to be able to e.g. adjust the amount of gold you might get (or get stolen from you) when you talk to someone while gagged and they decide to be nice to you (or not so nice to you).

8. In the devious strike mod you have an option of allowing an event to replace equipped items in order to equip an item which would have been blocked by the equipped item. This option would be very nice to have included in cursed loot as well (for standard items replacing standard items). When you're wearing a catsuit you'll never get a straitjacket from cursed loot, but devious strike will allow such a transfer, meaning that to some extent this is probably already a solved problem. A similar mechanism presumably also is already implemented in cursed loot when a collar is replaced by a slave collar, which I believe is an outcome that may happen. One problem with cursed loot not allowing this replacement outcome is that the percentages specified in the outcome probabilities will not at all match the true experienced probabilities because the events are implicitly dependent; for example if you add non-trivial probabilities of hobble dresses and catsuits and you play with progressive bondage you'll basically never see a straitjacket even if you set the probability of straitjackets (or presumably the new boxbinder suits, when they're added) very high.

I love the mod and I wouldn't dream of playing without it, these are just ideas that might make it even better.

Edited by BYJE137
minor correction
On 8/20/2022 at 12:40 AM, BYJE137 said:

<snip>

I love the mod and I wouldn't dream of playing without it, these are just ideas that might make it even better.

I love parts of it, but I keep finding things I HATE about it.
Most recent one was some rape events ignoring the fact I have rape turned off.

2 hours ago, Khe said:

I love parts of it, but I keep finding things I HATE about it.
Most recent one was some rape events ignoring the fact I have rape turned off.

if you have me a log of that, I can check what's going on.

3 hours ago, Kimy said:

I used to play with rape turned off because I'm not a huge fan of it either and I can't speak for the original poster, but I think I know the reference here.

When you try to engage in gag speak with an NPC, some of the negative outcomes of a failed attempt to converse result in the NPC wanting to rape the PC. Having rape turned off does not prevent (or at least didn't in the past) these attacks from happening.

I can't replicate it anymore because I have the rape feature turned on now so I can use the combat defeat feature. Scenes only last a couple of seconds as I mash the spacebar to skip all the animations so I deal with it.

I didn't test it with rape turned off but there are 3 types of rape:

1. Rape by dialogue, triggered by arrest dialogue (when surrendering to a guard), public indecency arrest dialogue (which is not the same dialogues and have different possible consequences), NPC bondage comments and DCL gag talk.

2. The rape that happens due to the settings in the rape page. You get a notification "X is going to rape you" (X might be multiple people), then you get a message box to choose complying, letting it happen, resisting or escaping. This one is definitely disabled if rape is disabled.

3. The rape triggered by certain items such as the slut collar, the exhibitonist suit, and the rubber doll (quest) gear. This one also has a notification that "X is going to rape you", but X will only be a single person, and you get no message box to choose your reaction. Also I think it never results in them binding you before or after the sex like the normal (number 2) rape sometimes does. This rape is also timed seperately than the rape mentioned in number 2, so in theory, your character can spend more than 50% of her active time in a rape scene (which I personally find hot, as long as I can escape the populated area after less than like 50 consequental scenes, so I have a proper chance to try and look for a way out).

I have a hunch that number 3 also doesn't respect rape settings, along with number 1 which was already mentioned

18 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

This setting is disabled in DCL 8.5 and only left in MCM. Not work, As it destroy a quests, so it was disabled.

Shows you what I know, it's been so long since I've tried that setting that I didn't even know it was disabled.

18 hours ago, Elsidia said:

This setting is disabled in DCL 8.5 and only left in MCM. Not work, As it destroy a quests, so it was disabled.

In fact, the Misogyny checkbox still controls whenever guards blame you if you are raped or not. It just doesn't trigger the "come here, woman" anymore.

The really redudnat setting there is the slider for the chance for a blowjob demand.

I really do miss that feature though. If there is a simple way to tell whenever a conversation is not a force-greet and not a "special conversation" (such as when first time talking to someone ["Gray Mane or Battle Born", or telling someone a quest is complete), but only a "default dialogue" I would love to see it returned.

Spoiler

On the leon quest, I for the life of me am unable to find the boots needed. looked in all the possible nooks and crannies but no dice. Didn't want to post so spawned em in, but the quest doesn't update after saying you found/equipped the boots. so not sure if I'm blind or if they actually just didn't spawn in some how

Leon quest help ^

Edited by jaybunny
On 8/22/2022 at 9:21 AM, Kimy said:

I wish I could. Didn't have the logging on at the time. The issue in question, which was happening every time I loaded a specific save that day, refuses to happen now. spent a few hours trying everything I could to force it to happen again. console indicated they were bandits from DCL, checking the save from after. I do have some details to provide, at least.

location: bonestrewn crest. always happened when getting onto the top of the hill. There were no bandits for as far as I could see, nor was I engaged in combat with any. Just a dragon.  they definitely were using dcur_raperesist_dlg as a popup.

rape settings were default other than: rape set to disabled, as were beast races, elder. rapist gender set female. (is 'force lesbian' default 'on'?)
equipment: steel belt, bra, black/filled soulgem plugs, soulgem/fragment piercings, ebonite cuffs, ebonite catsuit gloves, suit, and boots, and ebonite open hood and posture collar

arousal: 100

legendary edition, matching DD series mods (up to date, for what that's worth), and DCUR is also 'current'. also using jaxonz mcm kicker if that has any effect, though it didnt seem to this time.

Edited by Khe
not a period, an underscore! ugh.
20 hours ago, jaybunny said:
  Hide contents

On the leon quest, I for the life of me am unable to find the boots needed. looked in all the possible nooks and crannies but no dice. Didn't want to post so spawned em in, but the quest doesn't update after saying you found/equipped the boots. so not sure if I'm blind or if they actually just didn't spawn in some how

Leon quest help ^

Spoiler

The boots are in a non-standard container, a blue and white urn on a table on the entrance level, to the right of the little room where you put all your gear.

7 hours ago, Khe said:

location: bonestrewn crest. always happened when getting onto the top of the hill. There were no bandits for as far as I could see, nor was I engaged in combat with any. Just a dragon.  they definitely were using dcur_raperesist_dlg as a popup.

Do you have "flashbang grenades" weight set above zero for traps? Like, for chests, or harvesting plants? Because "bandits from DCL" and " no bandits around before" means trap event. Also, yes, those don't use "rape" settings, as in it isn't "rape" when it is a "trap".... ? 

8 hours ago, DeWired said:

Do you have "flashbang grenades" weight set above zero for traps? Like, for chests, or harvesting plants? Because "bandits from DCL" and " no bandits around before" means trap event. Also, yes, those don't use "rape" settings, as in it isn't "rape" when it is a "trap".... ? 

...oh. that was set to 75. so that's what that was? A setting I didn't notice, then. It definitely took its time if it was triggering off the boss chest, because all I was doing other than that was looting a lot of flowers. Coulda sworn a few of those tries I didn't even open the chest before I got hit...

16 hours ago, Khe said:

...oh. that was set to 75. so that's what that was? A setting I didn't notice, then. It definitely took its time if it was triggering off the boss chest, because all I was doing other than that was looting a lot of flowers. Coulda sworn a few of those tries I didn't even open the chest before I got hit...

All kinds of flashbangs can actually hit you on flowers too. It is in fact more likely it has been triggered by one of them, since many other DCL outcomes options do not happen with plants.

While we are at it I gotta mention: I think something in the RNG engine of skyrim works in a way that the second in which you got a trap, you are more likely to trigger a second trap, so I suggest not harvesting flowers or crops too fast because there is nothing messier than two different DCL events firing at the exact same time.