Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

48 minutes ago, naurachne said:

is there an easy way to remove and keep all restraints,

There no easy way. You can try debug Free me, but it not remove straitjackets as bug and also probably items will be deleted.

Other way is struggle out, picklock cutoff each item.

or spawn key for items using console and unlock with key. If stuck or item is hard reachable to keyhole or have timed shield then only struggle out picklock if item allows. 

If you have quest items on, then no way to free from this as destroy this running quest.

2 hours ago, Guerzo said:

when you ask someone to tie them up. The "[Restraints] Can I ask you something?" dialogue option.

All variables can be changed by export variables to file:

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\skse\plugins\DCUR\DCURConfig.json

this is text file oprn in text editor like notepad or notepad+ and change value of variable then import back

I hope you speak about version if you want tied NPC:

Success chance  - removed from mcm:  "tm_basesuccesschance"  - default 33.

NPC is tied and want unlocks: removed from mcm: "tm_wantsunlockedchance" - default 50

NPC don't want to tied up - removed from MCM: "tm_fail_donothingweight" - default 50

NPC want to tie player - removed from MCM: "tm_fail_tiespc" - default 25

NPC want to rape player - removed from MCM: "tm_fail_rapes" - default 25

NPC want to report guard - removed from MCM: "tm_fail_reports" - default 10

NPC wants to be tied up and tied up player too - removed from MCM: "tm_fail_tiesboth" - default 25

This is probably somewhere in the archives that I couldn't find, but after the learning the ropes quest, I can't interreact with Sasha. She just says .... and I can't do anything with her. I have both Sasha and Chloe as followers for the Bound in Skyrim questline. Even after finishing up to Supply and Demand, then going to Whip and Chain Inn, I still can't interact with her. It started right after Senna slept with me in Temple of Dibella. How do I fix her? Disable and Enable did nothing, nor did ResetAI. Recycle Actor completely fucked her up.

1 hour ago, TajZ said:

This is probably somewhere in the archives that I couldn't find, but after the learning the ropes quest, I can't interreact with Sasha. She just says .... and I can't do anything with her. I have both Sasha and Chloe as followers for the Bound in Skyrim questline. Even after finishing up to Supply and Demand, then going to Whip and Chain Inn, I still can't interact with her. It started right after Senna slept with me in Temple of Dibella. How do I fix her? Disable and Enable did nothing, nor did ResetAI. Recycle Actor completely fucked her up.

I haven't seen that. Go back to a save before she was messed up if the console commands haven't worked.

36 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I haven't seen that. Go back to a save before she was messed up if the console commands haven't worked.

I messed up. I just assumed she wasn't talking to me for questline purposes, so I missed my chance to go back. Now she is also naked and even if I Give Her Body for someone to use, that did not a) reset her ability to interact with and b) return her clothes.

1 hour ago, TajZ said:

Now she is also naked and even if I Give Her Body for someone

Sasha never accept other armors as for her is made. For that is special menu mode: Sasha, where you can choose armor what wear a Sasha. If you have two followers what is illegal in Skyrim, but can be made by some mod, then you just break Sasha AI, as she isn't simple follower and can be used only after buy from Dollmaker and with own unique followers commands.

13 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Sasha never accept other armors as for her is made. For that is special menu mode: Sasha, where you can choose armor what wear a Sasha. If you have two followers what is illegal in Skyrim, but can be made by some mod, then you just break Sasha AI, as she isn't simple follower and can be used only after buy from Dollmaker and with own unique followers commands.

So... you're telling me using AFT broke Sasha for good? It was weird because I could still use Sasha commands and still have Chloe in my party and they both worked fine. Also I meant that I pimped her out to Arngeir to see if that would fix her.

55 minutes ago, TajZ said:

I could still use Sasha commands and still have Chloe

If you can use Sasha commands then you should allow to dress her in her fashions and should know that she can't use other armor as from special menu. Probably not broke if all special Sasha commands is available but just something goes wrong.

Just now, Elsidia said:

If you can use Sasha commands then you should allow to dress her in her fashions and should know that she can't use other armor as from special menu. Probably not broke if all special Sasha commands is available but just something goes wrong.

No, I never used AFT to change her outfit. I also never tried to give her any armour to wear. She just stopped being able to speak and interact. Even when she tries to speak, nothing comes out except the "Please don't Stare, this is embarrassing line that she vocalizes. All I see when I try to interact with her is "...".

1 hour ago, TajZ said:

nothing comes out except the "Please don't Stare, this is embarrassing line that she vocalizes. All I see when I try to interact with her is "...".

This is replaced dialogue from me unknown mod so maybe you have some other mod what just replace Sasha dialogues?

Answer on your question - if you trade with Sasha and try toss her armor she not pick it up and says - don't give me armor other i have used from my fashion. Words are other but idea the same.

You can only cheat in her armor using bug - drop armor on ground and interact with Sasha to pick it up.

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

This is replaced dialogue from me unknown mod so maybe you have some other mod what just replace Sasha dialogues?

Answer on your question - if you trade with Sasha and try toss her armor she not pick it up and says - don't give me armor other i have used from my fashion. Words are other but idea the same.

You can only cheat in her armor using bug - drop armor on ground and interact with Sasha to pick it up.

I have never tried to give her armor, just weapons which she does accept. However I can't even start dialogue to dismiss her. How do I reset her or buy her again on anything like that?

I have a bug where I dont get an cursed loot events, BUT I figured out i can fix it by using the safe word and resetting all quests. so my question is if i use that to reset my quests and then use the console to put myself back in the same spot (only have chloe and bound in skyrim, but bound in skyrim doesnt get finished with the safeword). Or is there some point in any quest that I shouldnt be able to have any events happen? (oh and since i saw some stuff about this when googling, yes i am above level 3)

Oh I also have Jack the Belter active, but finishing that with console commands and taking off the belt doesnt seem to fix it

Edited by marzard
10 hours ago, Kernog said:

Hello. Does someone know if this mod has conflicts (or compatibilities) with BaboDialogue (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/17496-babodialogue), Sexlab Approach Redux, and/or Sexlab Horrible Harassment ?

These mods add remarks on the character's outfit and forcedgreet interactions, so I am unsure about how it works with this mod.

Those should be ok. I've used babodialogue and horrible harrassment before, until I ran into problems with them one of them not initializing with both in the load order.

I've seen approach in old wabbajack list with DCL, so it also should be fine.

5 hours ago, TajZ said:

I have never tried to give her armor, just weapons which she does accept. However I can't even start dialogue to dismiss her. How do I reset her or buy her again on anything like that?

If you don't have dialog options, you'll have to find out what mod is replacing her dialog with that message and remove it. I don't think you can dismiss her without using dialog.

58 minutes ago, marzard said:

I have a bug where I dont get an cursed loot events, BUT I figured out i can fix it by using the safe word and resetting all quests. so my question is if i use that to reset my quests and then use the console to put myself back in the same spot (only have chloe and bound in skyrim, but bound in skyrim doesnt get finished with the safeword). Or is there some point in any quest that I shouldnt be able to have any events happen? (oh and since i saw some stuff about this when googling, yes i am above level 3)

Oh I also have Jack the Belter active, but finishing that with console commands and taking off the belt doesnt seem to fix it

It's not a bug, it's expected for the state you are describing.

Don't use console commands to change the quest stage or complete quests.
If you use the safe word and you've got a DCL quest active, then just assume you've broken the quest. don't use the safe word while you have quests active.

If you have chloe, then you have an active DCL quest. You can verify that by looking at the debug tab in the MCM. If it's currently set to true, it's expected that you don't get traps. Finish the chloe quest up to where you reach the dollmaker at least. If you don't start another DCL quest, then traps will be enabled until you start it up again.

bound in skyrim is not complete, it will be finished in another version. it's normal for it to just be there after finishing all the currently available quests.

Edited by zarantha
7 minutes ago, zarantha said:

It's not a bug, it's expected for the state you are describing.

Don't use console commands to change the quest stage or complete quests.
If you use the safe word and you've got a DCL quest active, then just assume you've broken the quest. don't use the safe word while you have quests active.

If you have chloe, then you have an active DCL quest. You can verify that by looking at the debug tab in the MCM. If it's currently set to true, it's expected that you don't get traps. Finish the chloe quest up to where you reach the dollmaker at least. If you don't start another DCL quest, then traps will be enabled until you start it up again.

bound in skyrim is not complete, it will be finished in another version. it's normal for it to just be there after finishing all the currently available quests.

Ohhh that makes sense, i think im just extra scuffed right now cause i have jack the belter so i cant even do chloe's quest until i can take off the belt (atleast the part im at i cant have the belt on). And then i have jack easy mode toggled so i need to find 10 devious items to give the innkeep, which are hard to find when i cant get any cursed loot events.

3 hours ago, marzard said:

Ohhh that makes sense, i think im just extra scuffed right now cause i have jack the belter so i cant even do chloe's quest until i can take off the belt (atleast the part im at i cant have the belt on). And then i have jack easy mode toggled so i need to find 10 devious items to give the innkeep, which are hard to find when i cant get any cursed loot events.

Mister X made a small mod to add a marker to the fucker Jack, which should help in tracking him down if you need that.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3367762

And you can just head up to dawnstar and buy some items from the dollmaker instead of depending on drops.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Mister X made a small mod to add a marker to the fucker Jack, which should help in tracking him down if you need that.

After i read Jack the Belter quest description (in scripts of course) there is one thing - if DCL MCM is set on no hardware mode, you can ask inn keeper about Jack of Belter location. So no need mod for that.

Edited by Elsidia
6 hours ago, marzard said:

I have a bug where I dont get an cursed loot events, BUT I figured out i can fix it by using the safe word

If you use safe word all The Bound of Skyrim quest line is screwed and never will work as it describe in safe word use. So never use safe word. And traps will start work again after you complete some quest from this line not 1 not 3 but more.

On 6/19/2022 at 10:16 PM, naurachne said:

Ok so I started a new playthrough with a ton of new mods and got it all working nicely, but I was a bit too eager to start and got locked in devices early. I'm happy with the restraints my pc has but I'm now unable to configure the settings the way I like since the MCM is locked! Is there a way to configure while locked? I have some preset settings from another save that I'd like to apply, wondering if maybe I can overwrite a specific file?

If this isn't possible, is there an easy way to remove and keep all restraints, so I can edit the config and then lock them all back on? It sucks because I'm invested in this playthrough now but I'm pretty sure estrus integration isn't enabled!

Edit: It took ages, but I just used an item adder to add keys and wait out durations, not ideal but at least I can config now.

There is an option in the MCM labeled "Lock menu when tied" you want to turn this off

Screenshot_1.png

Hi, I have a ghost item problem, I must have removed some item by command and now I can't get a similar item to work.
I'm on the cursed collar quest, and I can't progress because the belt doesn't want to lock because it understands that the piercing is not locked and in fact it doesn't lock, because I can remove it without prompt and it doesn't appear in the character.
Is there any way to fix this problem or just going back to a save before the problem?