2 hours ago, alebaiida said:

Thanks that was actually it! But how do i remove it from me? When i click the unlock all button or the unlock option on the device nothing happens, even though it has zero durability.

Fixed it, just needed to uninstall devious lore and everything's working now.

image.png.19c179248a46ffd46fa6f0e4a4f2274b.png
I'm getting this error after upgrading from DCL v8.3 to v9.0, but I can't figure out what "Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm" is supposed to provided by
I've already updated:

• DD Assets 3.0e
  • DD Expansion 4.3
  • DD Integration 4.3

All the other explicitly required mods are also present but I don't think those would be related.

Edit: The search feature on this website is way less intuitive than I thought.
Devious Devices Contraptions refers to this file:

Although it might be better to try working off of this file, which I'm about to try out:

Edited by Sumguy31

Due to the post above me I noticed: there seems to be an issue in the requirements section. It is updated here in page 1 of the forum to link to DD5, but not in the download page of the mod which still links to the 3 old pieces.

@Sumguy31, you only need DD5, which includes all pieces of devious devices (and is soon gonna have a new version, DD5.2)

Edited by thedarkone1234
On 6/15/2022 at 9:56 AM, Elsidia said:

WWaaaaaiiiiitttt......

I just found.... strange bug or i say feature)

If you complete The bound queen quest, have key in inventory and wear a Queen Sarah chastity belt, it's blocks all events active and made Active quest running true.

Only belt - as belt is used in Active quest checking page.

Is this feature or bug @Kimy ?

Sounds like a bug. I will have a look at this! :)

Please help! Please help me with the Supply and Demand quest, I was told to go look for the chief chests. You have to look in caves and stuff. I have already visited and cleared the fourth place but found nothing. What should I do?

1 hour ago, jagir said:

What should I do?

Spoiler

1) Enter in any cave with bandits boss ornate chest inside a cave. Example: Lost knife Hideout. Wrong cave: White River Watch as there boss chest are outside.

2) Save before open ornate chest.

3) Open it and there is package

4) 0.000001% chance then there not - then reload a save and try again.

How do you remove the rubber slave hood and collar?

Also the rest of the rubber slave set does not seem to lock and if i put it on, it triggers no event and it does not show on my character. Only the hood and collar appear.

edit: seems its head restrains key, figured it out

Edited by Sadem

I'm having an odd issue I've not had before, the Prisoner boots, that you get when you get sent to DCL's jail are invisible, everything else is fine, everything has been built in bodyslide. I redownloaded the mod and rebuilt everything just to be sure, even tried wearing everything bit by bit, it's just these boots that are invisible and nothing else.  

1 hour ago, pikachu345 said:

I've not had before, the Prisoner boots,

Without any good information there no clue what happen. But depend on my exp, prisoner boots use netimerse. So what is your Skyrim version?

In LE need installed netimerse mod

In SE version need install worked Racemenu and it's dependments

In AE need install correct version of RaceMenu and it's dependments

Edited by Elsidia
2 hours ago, pikachu345 said:

I'm having an odd issue I've not had before, the Prisoner boots, that you get when you get sent to DCL's jail are invisible, everything else is fine, everything has been built in bodyslide. I redownloaded the mod and rebuilt everything just to be sure, even tried wearing everything bit by bit, it's just these boots that are invisible and nothing else.  

Technically, this device uses model from DD - so, check DD Bodyslide, and check, if you have files Data/meshes/devious/expansion/ZariaBoot7_0.nif and ZariaBoot7_1.nif

5 hours ago, pikachu345 said:

Yup, having the same problem since some DD update. The normal (rusty) iron boots etc are there, only the prison boots aren't. Ignored it so far as I'm not using DCL's prison.

1 hour ago, DeWired said:

check DD Bodyslide

nope, these don't slide (if so, in which group would I find them?)

1 hour ago, DeWired said:

check, if you have files Data/meshes/devious/expansion/ZariaBoot7_0.nif

these are at the right place, but they still don't show in the prison (where I'd expect Iron Boots, not the Ring Boots)

JFTR: LE of course, as this is the LE thread.

5 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Yup, having the same problem since some DD update. The normal (rusty) iron boots etc are there, only the prison boots aren't. Ignored it so far as I'm not using DCL's prison.

nope, these don't slide (if so, in which group would I find them?)

these are at the right place, but they still don't show in the prison (where I'd expect Iron Boots, not the Ring Boots)

JFTR: LE of course, as this is the LE thread.

Hmm... Well, my first point is - is it is a problem with DD, it's better to discuss it in DD thread, with mention of DD version and body type. And my second point... I suspect that UUNP doesn't have those sliders, while CBBE does, and update you are talking about involved you changing body type at installation.

I guess I would check latest DD beta later, and search dev thread about this...

EDIT: Reported this at DD dev thread, I hope someone capable of CBBE->UUNP BodySlide would tackle it.. ?

Edited by DeWired

I need help with problem. When i try  to go into the Bannered mare in Whiterun i just see everlasting black screen with level bar. The same thing with Helgen(after starting a new game) when i try to go underground and start the quest with Chloe. The main functions of mod works normally. But i can't start some quests. Prison works normally.

8 hours ago, vimkl said:

I need help with problem. When i try  to go into the Bannered mare in Whiterun i just see everlasting black screen with level bar. The same thing with Helgen(after starting a new game) when i try to go underground and start the quest with Chloe. The main functions of mod works normally. But i can't start some quests. Prison works normally.

infinity loading screen bug. Get some CrashFix mod to fix it.

image.png.fab5e8bcbdfa3c8a153deb35032e9d22.png

image.png.cb7f39b4abd48b7d914e4ee5cb80c593.png

Edited by hungvipbcsok

There's one more problem. Sometimes game crashes when i open inventory or map or chests. Sometimes it happens just while walking in open world. It's also happens while interactions with pop-up messages(when trying to remove restrictions). Somwtimes it works normally.

20220630_194513.jpg

58 minutes ago, vimkl said:

There's one more problem. Sometimes game crashes when i open inventory or map or chests. Sometimes it happens just while walking in open world. It's also happens while interactions with pop-up messages(when trying to remove restrictions). Somwtimes it works normally.

20220630_194513.jpg

Your problem is definately run out of memory. If you look into my modlist post before then download everything that include 'fix' there. 

There is another solution is modify the ini file to manually allocate RAM, which I forget how to do (it is in this thread or you can search for another forum).

But hear me wise, delete that nexus mod manager and install MO2 or Vortex right now when the mod list is still thin. The bug occur may because your mod install order is wrong. And this only happen because NMM install everything on the game root.

32 minutes ago, Sillyfir said:

Hey all, I've been searching this thread and I'm not clear on whether this is compatible with Anniversary Edition or not? Looks like as of Nov '21 it was not, is that still the case? thanks!

Probably shouldn't be posting the the LE thread instead of the SE thread if you're on AE.  But yes, DCL is compatible with AE as long as you use the SE version.

You will need to use the DD 5.2 beta, or download the DLL I compiled for AE and install it over the SE version of DD. Both the DD beta and the DLL are on the troubleshooting post.

DCL:

Hi,

think I found a bug... probably a known one though?

image.png.9355a3595124813d39c5ef6c54cb4b0f.png

while wearing Slave's chastity belt, game is thinking male npcs can unlock it and continue rape(often they actually can), but they can't unlock it. Instead all included characters stand still for ever.

conditions for full chastity include gag and bra. PC is wearing slave's gag (i suspect sometimes it is recognized as normal gag and allows for gag talk... not sure if it's meant to be) and a steel chastity bra.

i haven't found a way t oget out of the stuck besides loding an old save

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

Probably shouldn't be posting the the LE thread instead of the SE thread if you're on AE.  But yes, DCL is compatible with AE as long as you use the SE version.

You will need to use the DD 5.2 beta, or download the DLL I compiled for AE and install it over the SE version of DD. Both the DD beta and the DLL are on the troubleshooting post.

DCL:

Whoops, missed that - thanks for the help!

Kimy, first off, thanks for a great mod. 

I am having an issue with the collars. The traps go off and there is a blue flash, it says "<insert name>" collar was equipped, but the collar does not show up on my character or in my inventory.  Every other event works fine, and I have all the DD requirements installed.  Only conflicting mods I have are Frostfall and DA.  (NOT a big fan of DA, but nothing else close out there as a sex free death alternative.

Would have included the log if I knew where it was....yeah Ima noob.  Feel free to be mean.  (Like you need permission...LOL)

6 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:

conditions for full chastity include gag and bra.

There is stuck.

In DCL 9.0 are bug, what work with all gags and belts. I describe this bug with script examples and solution in there, so we need wait next version of DCL.

In short if for full chastity needs gag, 1 filter allows sex, if gag not included (in mouth i suppose =_=), but final check for full chastity have bug and after that actors not cleaned from sex scene so all stuck.