Recently migrated skyrim to my SSD to improve performance. but seem to be having issues going into the Whip and Chain inn. Not sure whats causing it but I think its something with DCL 9. I reinstalled a couple times to no avail. Is there something I'm possibly missing? I reinstalled my ENBs and SKSE but similar issues keep happening attempting to enter the inn

48 minutes ago, RegularHuman said:

Event equip only gag on my character, nothing else.

gag? Rubber doll doesn't have gag.

If you mean, that instead of rubber doll quest, triggers Slave gag quest, then this is bug related to script migration to other script.  Rubber doll quest never trigger in traps events in DCL 9.0

Edited by Elsidia
58 minutes ago, Vakir said:

I'm possibly missing?

You need install memory fixes mods for LE version. Like safety load. I'm not have LE version, so this is only mod about what i knows, also you need edit SKSE.ini config file as additional fixes.

How to do it and how to find it here:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/343786195661253247

Also i recommend use line defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024 

as it reserves 1 GB RAM.

Edited by Elsidia
43 minutes ago, Vakir said:

Recently migrated skyrim to my SSD to improve performance. but seem to be having issues going into the Whip and Chain inn. Not sure whats causing it but I think its something with DCL 9. I reinstalled a couple times to no avail. Is there something I'm possibly missing? I reinstalled my ENBs and SKSE but similar issues keep happening attempting to enter the inn

Did you remember to give your skse.ini a godd kick and set a higher value for the memory allocation?

32 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Did you remember to give your skse.ini a godd kick and set a higher value for the memory allocation?

Well aint that something it actually worked. turns out I had the ini file in the wrong spot. now to figure out why it has massive fps drops though thats probably an ENB thing.

37 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You need install memory fixes mods for LE version. Like safety load. I'm not have LE version, so this is only mod about what i knows, also you need edit SKSE.ini config file as additional fixes.

How to do it and how to find it here:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/343786195661253247

Also i recommend use line defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024 

as it reserves 1 GB RAM.

Many thanks! I realized the ini file was in the wrong spot so it didnt actually apply the settings.

52 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

gag? Rubber doll doesn't have gag.

If you mean, that instead of rubber doll quest, triggers Slave gag quest, then this is bug related to script migration to other script.  Rubber doll quest never trigger in traps events in DCL 9.0

So how can I start rubber doll quest? Random people lock collar on me?

49 minutes ago, RegularHuman said:

So how can I start rubber doll quest? Random people lock collar on me?

Officially never.

Unofficially:

1) fix damaged script and it will trigger randomly as trap event. use with own caution as it modified original mod.

2) Spawn rubber doll collar by console, put it on manually and wait while rubber doll quest start.

So now my newest issue is the Whip and Chain inn causing major fps drops. I removed my ENB and reinstalled the base ENBoost from the main website, ran it in windowed, increased my Vram, and other various attempts. It used to run perfectly fine before migrating skyrim to my ssd which for clarity was a pretty quick and dirty operation so I wonder if thats part reason why.

31 minutes ago, Vakir said:

So now my newest issue is the Whip and Chain inn causing major fps drops.

If you will be on AE or SE, i will assume that your HDT SMP hangs on. There no cure as in console smp reset command. Also cure is install Faster HDT SMP mod as it have seems this bug removed. (Better performance) So i still not found about FPS loss using on HDT physics LE, so i have no clue why.

UPD:

Ok what found into HDT LE discussion:

the mod is working but for some reason when im in towns the fps drops to 1, im running the game on 45-60 fps on high, i think its an issue with female npcs like in whiterun the carolina vendor the one selling vegetables when im looking at her the fps drops to 1, helpppp, imma disable this for now until theres a fix
  1. You likely need to change the childrens skeletons to one compatible with Xpmse. I think RS Childrens mod has them or just use the XPMSE one you have for children.
Edited by Elsidia
10 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you will be on AE or SE, i will assume that your HDT SMP hangs on. There no cure as in console smp reset command. Also cure is install Faster HDT SMP mod as it have seems this bug removed. (Better performance) So i still not found about FPS loss using on HDT physics LE, so i have no clue why.

UPD:

Ok what found into HDT LE discussion:

the mod is working but for some reason when im in towns the fps drops to 1, im running the game on 45-60 fps on high, i think its an issue with female npcs like in whiterun the carolina vendor the one selling vegetables when im looking at her the fps drops to 1, helpppp, imma disable this for now until theres a fix
  1. You likely need to change the childrens skeletons to one compatible with Xpmse. I think RS Childrens mod has them or just use the XPMSE one you have for children.

I use LE or is it AE now? I'll try the skeleton thing but not sure why the child skeletons would affect it?

29 minutes ago, Vakir said:

I use LE or is it AE now? I'll try the skeleton thing but not sure why the child skeletons would affect it?

No LE is old and not change. AE is upgraded version of SE

About skeleton i can guess. That's because HDT uses bones for physics and if skeleton doesn't have those necessary bones, so there is overload in game.

But be careful - DCL not like if mods touch children's. Can shut down DCL completely.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

About skeleton i can guess. That's because HDT uses bones for physics and if skeleton doesn't have those necessary bones, so there is overload in game.

But be careful - DCL not like if mods touch children's. Can shut down DCL completely.

I have both Hdt physics and XPMSE and reinstalled both. Is there some conflict of the two?

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I disabled HDT Physics and that managed to increase my FPS dramatically with no slowdown. however I have a new issue, anytime I enter the Inn I get a message from crash fixes saying its missing NiNode, I reisntalled XPMSE but that didnt do anything and I ran FNIS multiple times.

UPDATE: reinstalled HDT Physics and no lag and inn works! thanks for your help you saved my ass

Edited by Vakir
10 minutes ago, vimkl said:

weird problems with physics after animated sex scenes. H

Wow! At least you are alive) In SE version sometimes you are send to fly and left in sky or fall to death)

About LE can't say, but in SE version it somehow was fixed itself. Possible solutions what lead to it - updated Racemenu with high heels fixes, somehow maybe help installing zaz 8+ Update skeleton to newest version and be sure, that it never be replaced from another mods.

Also this bug looks similar Skyrim vanilla bug when giant with hit sent you to sky and fall to death.

UPD: possible reinstall those mods will help too. But i speak about SE version

Edited by Elsidia
On 7/2/2022 at 10:29 AM, Elsidia said:

There is stuck.

In DCL 9.0 are bug, what work with all gags and belts. I describe this bug with script examples and solution in there, so we need wait next version of DCL.

In short if for full chastity needs gag, 1 filter allows sex, if gag not included (in mouth i suppose =_=), but final check for full chastity have bug and after that actors not cleaned from sex scene so all stuck.

aaah, thank you very much. I really appreciate your answer, thank you thank you :)

12 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Wow! At least you are alive) In SE version sometimes you are send to fly and left in sky or fall to death)T

About LE can't say, but in SE version it somehow was fixed itself. Possible solutions what lead to it - updated Racemenu with high heels fixes, somehow maybe help installing zaz 8+ Update skeleton to newest version and be sure, that it never be replaced from another mods.

Also this bug looks similar Skyrim vanilla bug when giant with hit sent you to sky and fall to death.

UPD: possible reinstall those mods will help too. But i speak about SE version

Thank you!

Is there a way to trace what mod could be preventing devices to be unequipped by cursed loot?  The safe word in the MCM doesn't work, I p pay for removal from people but nothing is removed, not sure of it is a bug to but when I remove the restraints from the bound women nothing is actually removed from them that I can see.  But no one has any issues putting more on lol.

1 hour ago, lordhalmar said:

Is there a way to trace what mod could be preventing devices to be unequipped by cursed loot?  The safe word in the MCM doesn't work, I p pay for removal from people but nothing is removed, not sure of it is a bug to but when I remove the restraints from the bound women nothing is actually removed from them that I can see.  But no one has any issues putting more on lol.

Have me a Papyrus log?

26 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Have me a Papyrus log?

I loaded the game, used a dare pack got tied up by it, then tried the free me debug command.  also went to lydia to see if she would help to get that on the log but it went the wrong way so I just saved and quit.  hopefully it has what you need.

Papyrus.0.log

7 hours ago, lordhalmar said:

also went to lydia to see if she would help to get

Not related to DCUR or DD - this is from another mod.

7 hours ago, lordhalmar said:

then tried the free me debug command.

In log i not found send free me signal, maybe it's not register in log. Also there no and send unequipped events, so or this is wrong log or not completed.

What you mean by no work?

In DCL 9.0 is currently 1 bug and maybe one feature (or bug)

1) bug: free me not free from straitjackets. (i don't see any straitjacket equipped in log so... ) I also explained mechanics and script examples so possible it will be fixed in DD 5.2

2) free me not unequipp plugs as those missing keyword zad_lockable. Maybe this is feature, as plugs can be easy unequipped by take it out.

Any other items can be unequip by free me excepts quest items. If you unequip quest items, you need use free strong option and it will destroy all active DCL quests. Maybe not run anymore correct or run.

PS: not related to problem possibly, but log have many errors from another mods including FNIS.

Edited by Elsidia