Hey i have a suggestion i don't know if it's mean something or not but I'll say it.
Now we have jail system for anyone who does bad things and it's perfect.
What about similar system for positive characters?
For example captured by bandits then you'll go to bandit jails and need to work for them like in prison!

32 minutes ago, Eblis Azadi said:

Hey i have a suggestion i don't know if it's mean something or not but I'll say it.
Now we have jail system for anyone who does bad things and it's perfect.
What about similar system for positive characters?
For example captured by bandits then you'll go to bandit jails and need to work for them like in prison!

In theory - doable. In practice, in took me several months to design and implement the one prison I created, so it would be a LOT of work. :D

Just read the mod features of PetCollar 5.5.1 LE/SE by Yurik and was wondering if that mod could possibly be incorporated into a future version of Deviously Cursed Loot LE?  Look like a pretty cool mod.  You can find it at:

Nice talking to you again man.  Take care :)!

Edited by SkyTem
11 hours ago, naaitsab said:

The questing style/scenery of both developers/mods doesn't really overlap. So wouldn't be too worried about that :P 

Yes,  don't see a possible conflict, and you're right that Skyrim could use some more Mad Scientists, putting girls in rubber. But I'd expect that Kimy's workload is already high enough, so why add a feature that is already being built elsewehere?

9 hours ago, SkyTem said:

Just read the mod features of PetCollar 5.5.1 LE/SE by Yurik and was wondering if that mod could possibly be incorporated into a future version of Deviously Cursed Loot LE?  Look like a pretty cool mod. 

But why? That mod doesn't seem to be abandoned (last update on 22nd of February this year, on a mod that's been around for nearly seven years) so it should be stable and running smoothly. Kimy would need to ask permission and re-write something that already exists for the sake of... what?

Instead of making this mod even bigger, I would like it to be two separate mods, one for the framework (which I love) and one for the quests (that I don't play)

8 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Yes,  don't see a possible conflict, and you're right that Skyrim could use some more Mad Scientists, putting girls in rubber. But I'd expect that Kimy's workload is already high enough, so why add a feature that is already being built elsewehere?

But why? That mod doesn't seem to be abandoned (last update on 22nd of February this year, on a mod that's been around for nearly seven years) so it should be stable and running smoothly. Kimy would need to ask permission and re-write something that already exists for the sake of... what?

Instead of making this mod even bigger, I would like it to be two separate mods, one for the framework (which I love) and one for the quests (that I don't play)

The collars in Deviously Cursed Loot I like the general idea of.  They force your character to be naked.  I don't like that it makes you unable to equip anything as opposed to just your chest armor.  It would be better if you could customize them to only disallow wearing chest slot armor when equipped.  That's why I liked that other mod and thought it would be nice to have.  Wouldn't need to integrate the other mod in then.  To answer your questions.  TTYL

12 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Ideas cannot be copyrighted and anyone feeling like it could implement a remake of that mod without asking anyone (as long as they don't use code/assets from that mod). I have incorporated my own take on existing ideas in the past if I thought I could improve on it and/or wanted something fitting my personal taste better. The best example of that is the prostitution feature on DCL, which is DD-aware (unlike the alternatives), and features much more light-hearted/less vulgar dialogue.

In that case? I have no plans using that idea. As you said, it's a working mod that still seems to get the updates it needs, so there is no reason to reinvent the wheel. And I am not into pet play anyway, so I have no personal stake in it, either.

If there's any other mod I'd like to see implemented into DCL it would be PB's Devious Guards, which I'm worried might have gotten bullied off the site.

Very simply it's a mod that has has a chance that the guards will demand you put on devious devices if you enter a walled settlement that can be removed when leaving, with both random and themed sets while also maintaining a debt based device removal system run by the guards.

But sadly it's gone now and the creator hasn't been online since around the time it was removed.

On 9/11/2021 at 6:50 PM, naaitsab said:

Talking about ideas. How a bout a mad scientist studying ebonite and finding subjects to experiment on in Skyrim. Perhaps they are related to Jack the Belter and employ similar tactics to find test subjects :P 

I think Devious Lore has a character that is really into ebonite costumes and is one of several random questgivers that can task you to retrieve packages of goodies for them, there's not much more content with her specifically I don't think, but the creator has been adding in "training" quests for another of the NPCs, so it's not impossible that will fit your request at some point in the future.

The bandits are not there just a quest marker in the ground. I tried using TCL command to go slightly under the ground but of course nothing is there. Seems to be a bugged quest and now I get a bounty at darkwater crossing because one female npc said something about telling a guard but guards can't seem to finish the dialogue for sending my character to prison they just say over and over again "wait I know you" but nothing happens.

27 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

The bandits are not there just a quest marker in the ground

Maybe tour stuff is in one of corpses here? Bandits was killed by someone. And you just need got your stuff back. I disable this quest in start of DCl because can't say how it works

Edited by Elsidia
On 9/9/2021 at 3:27 PM, Phelian said:

Hi,

when I get defeated in combat and have a bounty, my character is always sent to Dagonar Prison even though I have set the Prison Overhaul chance to 100.
Am I missing something here or is this intentional?

20210909161847_1.jpg

It is a lesser known requirement for xPOP to work these days that it must be the VERY END item of your load order.

Literally, after everything, including LAL, RSpatch, bashed patches, everything. 

I'm not quite sure why, but other people found this solution and I've found it works more reliably now for me too.

Just a thought.  May not fix your exact situation, but it does make the DCL handover more reliable in situations where it's supposed to hand over to POP.

EDIT: Also if you use town-changing mods like Great Cities or TAVE, you may need to go round the cities and use JaxonzPositioner to move the punishment furniture (or added scenery) around a bit to avoid clipping :) but since the aliases should be set to specific objectreferences in the cell, it should not affect the punishment scenes as long as you move them to somewhere within the same cell that can be easily walked to by AI.

Edited by Cycorix
1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Chastity bra can be equiped in one time with breast yoke?

Hide contents

ScreenShot78.jpg.819c865cd06f81c1ef1a4e72b35090c7.jpg

UPD: SE version

Actually, yeah. They usee two different slots, so no conflict there. could probably force a conflict by having the breast yoke occupy the chastity bra slot too. that would make sense.

Or create a new item merging both and fix the clipping so the breast don't show through. We could call it a 'Capped Chastity Bra Yoke'. lol

I haven't done the Leon quest in a while so I decided to run through it.  After it was finished, several items failed to be removed:  the collar, the arm cuffs, the leg shackles, and the two piercings.  I suspect that at least the piercings failed to remove because they were on the list before the chastity belt and bra came off.  I then tried FREE ME! and all but the piercings were removed.  I then tried the DD debug option too, but that one said that I had no DD items on.  I added Kimy's key to try to remove them but that didn't work.  Is there any way to get them off besides working at trying to escape for a few frustrating hours?

Edit:  Aha, I just needed two copies of "Leon's Master Key" to take them off.  Yay!

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
5 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

After it was finished, several items failed to be removed:  the collar, the arm cuffs, the leg shackles, and the two piercings.

Most of items not removed is script lag. Piercings not removed in DCl 9.0 because of new DD 5.1 remove system they missed keyword zad_lockable. Can be removed only by 1 Leon's key in current DCL 9.0 Kimy knows about it.

You can edit esm and add this keyword to piercing and listen dialogue slowly - give time to script remove all and piercings in that case will go too.

Never mind, I thought they were like the Slave style restraints and needed to be unlocked one at a time. Turns out I just needed multiple standard restraint keys. Thanks anyway, guys.

Does anybody know what keys I need to unlock the steel shackles? I get a message saying “This device has multiple locks and I don’t have the correct keys.” However I have literally all four types of body keys and the standard restraints ones handy right now.

Edited by twsnider1138
41 minutes ago, twsnider1138 said:

Slave style restraints and needed to be unlocked one at a time

Then you need play DCL Damsel in distress quest)

About steel shackles i'm not sure but maybe you need 2 Hand restraints keys. Later home i will check into Xedit if you found no answer. 5 hours later from this post time.

3 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

Does anybody know what keys I need to unlock the steel shackles? I get a message saying “This device has multiple locks and I don’t have the correct keys.” However I have literally all four types of body keys and the standard restraints ones handy right now.

If you mean the ones with the description text: "A pair of sturdy wrist irons.", they need 2 restraints keys.

Edit: ID XX025F87

Edited by neghthraw

There is still some problem with those D.A.M.N surprise boxes, some work, some do not and equiping them results in the following error:

[09/15/2021 - 02:53:14PM] ERROR: Unable to call HasKeyword - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Item 4 in container  (00000014)].dcur_dq_damnboxScript.HasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Item 4 in container  (00000014)].dcur_dq_damnboxScript.OnEquipped() - "dcur_dq_damnboxScript.psc" Line 17
[09/15/2021 - 02:53:14PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
	[Item 4 in container  (00000014)].dcur_dq_damnboxScript.OnEquipped() - "dcur_dq_damnboxScript.psc" Line 17