9 minutes ago, WaterRabbit said:

Also, I seem to get a weird script delay when an even triggers.  The character gets up from the knock down / fade to black state, but then it stalls before they undress.  If I hit the escape key twice, it allows the script to continue.  Any ideas as to what may be causing that? (Skyrim SSE, btw).

Probably some incompatible scripts with SE and Old Sexlab mod.

You can enter in console and exit from it to speed up equip process too. Seems this is specific issue with SE.

40 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

prid id where id is device reference id, what can be found into xedit

enable

prid id, where id is NPC reference id what need into device. Or unless she will stay near and not to pose in device.

Also in console instead of prid you can press on NPC and this id will show in left upper corner of console.

Then

disable

enable

Now when you exit from inn and return NPC will be inside of device, not stay near.

No i don't know how to reset normally if even when you start a new game and go to inn, there no all devices on place.

How do I select an NPC when in the console?

9 minutes ago, Marajade said:

How do I select an NPC when in the console?

With prid id if you know NPC reference id, or just move over NPC a mouse pointer and click left mouse button. Be sure that you click on npc (not player or other Skyrim object - if you have some big zoom you can always click on player: id=0000014)

Been awhile since I've posted on this topic and I have an idea for Deviously Cursed Loot LE.  A sectable MCM option to have all dds unequip when you enter combat and reequip themselves after combat "or not affect your character in combat" added would be really cool.  The mod Toys LE by VirginMarie has that feature.  She might know how that feature could be added to this mod if anyone else wanted it.  Thank you again for all the work on this really cool mod and take care :)!

Edited by SkyTem
33 minutes ago, SkyTem said:

Been awhile since I've posted on this topic and I have 2 possible ideas for Deviously Cursed Loot LE.  The selectable MCM option to have the dd equip events only trigger in towns would be nice.  And a sectable MCM option to have all dds unequip when you enter combat and reequip themselves after combat "or not affect your character in combat" added would be really cool.  The mod Toys LE by VirginMarie has that feature.  She might know how that feature could be added to this mod if anyone else wanted it.  Thank you again for all the work on this really cool mod and take care :)!

The first option is available if you play correctly with the general tab in the MCM, I think it is called "refined chances".

As for the second idea, I would guess it will never happen because that exaclty is a core disagreement between Toys and DD, while Toys values "looking kinky without disturbing gameplay" and DD wants helplessness to be helplessness. For the same reason Toys' gags don't gag and Toys' blindfolds don't blind. It is not that DD can't do it, it is that they are looking for something more than looks.

3 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

As for the second idea, I would guess it will never happen because that exaclty is a core disagreement between Toys and DD, while Toys values "looking kinky without disturbing gameplay" and DD wants helplessness to be helplessness. For the same reason Toys' gags don't gag and Toys' blindfolds don't blind. It is not that DD can't do it, it is that they are looking for something more than looks.

Toys gags require signing to speak to an NPC.

Toys blindfolds cause animations that make you look like you are walking blind, plus cause stagger and fall animations.

This is hardly just "looks".

11 hours ago, kupa11 said:

Is there any possible way to change working safeword from DDI to Cursed loot?

Both are working.

If not for you:

1) DCL and DD version

2) Symptoms what you mean not working. Not working says nothing

3) Items what not removed - console id or full inventory name to can be find into mod.

Probably those items is quest items. Those can be removed only by stop all DCL quests. What have possibility not start again.

1 hour ago, silvercloud said:

Hi Kimy, to use the cursed loot mod, i need to install DD contraptions, and to use POP, i need DD equip, but i cant install contraptions and DD equip together. please help

I don't see a reason why Contraptions and DD Equip wouldn't work together? They don't even try to do the same thing. I have admittedly never tried it (I don't use DD Equip), but I would assume these mods can co-exist well together.

3 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I don't see a reason why Contraptions and DD Equip wouldn't work together? They don't even try to do the same thing. I have admittedly never tried it (I don't use DD Equip), but I would assume these mods can co-exist well together.

@silvercloud If with "contraptions" you mean the 4th part of DD5.1 (after assets, integration, and expansion), I can confirm that I have no problems at all to have it running together with DD Equip. Maybe a matter of loadorder, DDE needs to load after all DD5.1 esps

3 hours ago, silvercloud said:

Hi Kimy, to use the cursed loot mod, i need to install DD contraptions, and to use POP, i need DD equip, but i cant install contraptions and DD equip together. please help

Just jumping in to say that I use both Equip and contraptions without any issue.

To be sure though, are you on DD5?  You shouldn't need to install contraptions separetely, it's wrapped in with the main DD install now

I used to use this mod way back a few years ago... I have always had the base version (tes5) of Skyrim.  Is there a way I can make this updated mod version work with my skyrim? or is there an older version I can use?  

A part of this mod requires Live Another Life to be installed, which seems to require the Special Edition (this was not always the case either)

Essentially, I would like to go back to being able to use This mod, as well as the Live a deviant life mod..... Any help or pointers would be appreciated ❤️ Love your content!

44 minutes ago, Fursissypiggy said:

I used to use this mod way back a few years ago... I have always had the base version (tes5) of Skyrim.  Is there a way I can make this updated mod version work with my skyrim? or is there an older version I can use?  

A part of this mod requires Live Another Life to be installed, which seems to require the Special Edition (this was not always the case either)

Essentially, I would like to go back to being able to use This mod, as well as the Live a deviant life mod..... Any help or pointers would be appreciated ❤️ Love your content!

Many mods were removed recently due to the change in nexus policy. Most of arthmoor's mods are hosted on his site now.

LAL for LE is here: https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/files/file/270-alternate-start-live-another-life/

However, LAL is only needed for the alternate start, if you don't want to use that start, you don't need to install LAL.

9 hours ago, Kimy said:

Yes, I know that it should be, but when I install DD equip, over DD 5.1, this one pop up. And if i choose to install normally, the DD Equip is completely broken xD

screenshot_1631078004.png

7 hours ago, kylexf said:

Just jumping in to say that I use both Equip and contraptions without any issue.

To be sure though, are you on DD5?  You shouldn't need to install contraptions separetely, it's wrapped in with the main DD install now

Yep, I'm on the latest DD available.

9 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

@silvercloud If with "contraptions" you mean the 4th part of DD5.1 (after assets, integration, and expansion), I can confirm that I have no problems at all to have it running together with DD Equip. Maybe a matter of loadorder, DDE needs to load after all DD5.1 esps

It's not really problem with mods working together, It's a problem with installing DD  Equip along with DD 5.1. It's weird

5 minutes ago, silvercloud said:
9 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

It's not really problem with mods working together, It's a problem with installing DD  Equip along with DD 5.1. It's weird

Oh, I see. I installed DDE some time after DD5.0 - using Vortex. I had been using the old TesMM for ages, but that mod manager was unable to install the new DD version, so I had to switch.

17 hours ago, zarantha said:

I wouldn't recommend it. Seems to screw up the idles more than work correctly with DD.

I don't why newer combat mods use nemesis over fnis i like both combat mods and dd mods i don't know what to do :) absolutely i choose dd but it makes me sad to not having modern combat mod! 

Hey. I'm having a weird problem where I'm unable to disable the dialogue option "[Restraints] Can I ask you something?"

I have already disabled devious comments. Is there something else I need to do?

Or is there a way to brute force disable this dialogue option from showing up?

I don't remember this being a problem before I recently reinstalled the game and all mods. Starting a new character or reinstalling the mod don't help.

14 minutes ago, suiseseki said:

I don't remember this being a problem before I recently reinstalled the game and all mods. Starting a new character or reinstalling the mod don't help.

This option is removed from MCM in DCL 9.0

But variable still is there. You can export MCM settings change this variable into text file and then import back.

29 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

This option is removed from MCM in DCL 9.0

But variable still is there. You can export MCM settings change this variable into text file and then import back.

Thanks. Do you also know what this specific option is called in the file?

Edited by suiseseki