9 hours ago, zarantha said:

Many mods were removed recently due to the change in nexus policy. Most of arthmoor's mods are hosted on his site now.

LAL for LE is here: https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/files/file/270-alternate-start-live-another-life/

However, LAL is only needed for the alternate start, if you don't want to use that start, you don't need to install LAL.

I don't see how I can only install part of it? I'd like to use the alternate starts, but was hoping there was an older version available that didn't use DLC 

6 hours ago, silvercloud said:

Yes, I know that it should be, but when I install DD equip, over DD 5.1, this one pop up. And if i choose to install normally, the DD Equip is completely broken xD

screenshot_1631078004.png

The two mods are compatible. That looks like NMM and not something vortex or mo2 would throw. Select No and you'll be fine.

I don't have that pop up at all when installing with MO2 or Vortex.

7 hours ago, silvercloud said:

Yes, I know that it should be, but when I install DD equip, over DD 5.1, this one pop up. And if i choose to install normally, the DD Equip is completely broken xD

screenshot_1631078004.png

That warning from Nexus Mod Manager can always be ignored, even if the warning in question was applicable (which it most likely wasn't). If it was a real conflict then it would also ask you whether or not to overwrite directly after that prompt, at which point you can safely cancel if you don't know what you want to do. So proceeding through that warning and seeing it if asks you to overwrite is not only harmless, but will also let you know what you want to know.

16 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

That warning from Nexus Mod Manager can always be ignored, even if the warning in question was applicable (which it most likely wasn't). If it was a real conflict then it would also ask you whether or not to overwrite directly after that prompt, at which point you can safely cancel if you don't know what you want to do. So proceeding through that warning and seeing it if asks you to overwrite is not only harmless, but will also let you know what you want to know.

Ok I reinstalled both DD-E and DD 5.1 this time and it worked perfectly. Last time I tried to ignore the warning too, but DD-E was completely broken. It couldn't even find the character or the equipments from DDx and DDi. Maybe I fucked smth up. Thanks anyway

11 minutes ago, box of rocks said:

Thank you very much for this advice, but this unfortunately did not fix my issue. I did the export and value changing and what not, but the "you're smoking hot" dialogue still does not occur.

As far as I know, there never was a MCM setting for that. It is still there, it is just very rare.

8 minutes ago, box of rocks said:

dialogue still does not occur.

[Restraints] Can I ask you something? - is random event and not very often. Also you must not wear any DD item on to trigger this dialogue. If you have even nipple piercings, people don't want have business with you.

And as i say you must import export only for disable it. If you set 0 in variable, this event is disabled. By default there is 1 and enabled.

4 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

[Restraints] Can I ask you something? - is random event and not very often. Also you must not wear any DD item on to trigger this dialogue. If you have even nipple piercings, people don't want have business with you.

Cannot confirm that. My Lola character always wears a collar and still has the opportunity to ask women. When you're wearing stuff, the answer to "what do you think of bondage" changes to "as the stuff you're wearing?" (~not the exact wording)

5 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

[Restraints] Can I ask you something?

25 minutes ago, box of rocks said:

"you're smoking hot" dialogue

Those are two different things. The "You're smoking hot" dialogue occurs rarely when speaking to a NPC. The NPC asks to tie the player up, the player, can refuse or choose light, medium or heavy bondage options. 

"[Restraints] Can I ask you something?" is a dialogue option you can ask female NPCs, it is not random.

38 minutes ago, box of rocks said:

Thank you very much for this advice, but this unfortunately did not fix my issue. I did the export and value changing and what not, but the "you're smoking hot" dialogue still does not occur.

You need to have device comments enabled for this event to occur.

20 minutes ago, neghthraw said:

"[Restraints] Can I ask you something?" is a dialogue option you can ask female NPCs, it is not random.

I understand there is some misunderstanding of what I asked and I apologize for not being clear enough. I wrote "Was the dialogue where an NPC asks..." because the "you're smoking hot" dialogue starts with the NPC asking the player character "Can I ask you something?"

Either way, this dialogue does not appear at all as if it has been wiped out or been changed to be far less common that it has been in version prior to 9.0.

1 hour ago, neghthraw said:

Those are two different things. Th

2 hours ago, box of rocks said:

but the "you're smoking hot" dialogue still does not occur.

Sorry i'm a bit confused. I think about  right dialogue, but name it wrong. Also for dialogue what you interest MCM can't be edited.

Conditions:

1) Device comments must be allowed

2) You can't wear any lockable DD item

3) it have cool-down 24 hours

4) it have set in MCM device comments cool-down

Then in clocktick (what happens in 30 sec RL i think) is 20% chance than next dialogue with NPC or follower(if follower bondage dialogue is allowed) will be: "you are smoking hot"

36 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Sorry i'm a bit confused. I think about  right dialogue, but name it wrong. Also for dialogue what you interest MCM can't be edited.

Conditions:

1) Device comments must be allowed

2) You can't wear any lockable DD item

3) it have cool-down 24 hours

4) it have set in MCM device comments cool-down

Then in clocktick (what happens in 30 sec RL i think) is 20% chance than next dialogue with NPC or follower(if follower bondage dialogue is allowed) will be: "you are smoking hot"

Then I do believe it is some tomfoolery in my save or the game being upset again. Even with all the criteria filled the dialogue does not appear and trying to get it through brute force by interacting with as many NPCs as possible and/or quicksave and quickloading shows no result either. Thank you for all the help anyway.

43 minutes ago, box of rocks said:

Then I do believe it is some tomfoolery in my save or the game being upset again. Even with all the criteria filled the dialogue does not appear and trying to get it through brute force by interacting with as many NPCs as possible and/or quicksave and quickloading shows no result either. Thank you for all the help anyway.

It is probably the sometimes extremely weird RNG of Skyrim - I use a mod with 20% chance of an event happening, and it did not trigger once for the last 30 times...on a 20% chance. At average it feels more like a 2% chance.

On 8/26/2021 at 3:39 PM, MikeWander said:

DCL isn't just checking for killable children.   It's checking for other sorts of changes to children too.   The intent is to disallow mixing children and LL stuff.

Do you have "The Sisterhood of Dibella"?   IIRC, that mod wants to re-imagine Fjotra as being a young woman instead of a child.

I don't think you can easily re-enable DCL.   Once DCL flags your setup as offending, it just remembers that and does not re-check.

Ok so the only thing I have that edits children in any way is perkus Maximus  I was on an older version of  Cursed loot and this never happened so what changed?  That is to say that the mod starts up normally and then I guess at some point It detects that there's perkus editing stuff. After which it kind of part way shuts down the cursed  Loot chance is still active but other parts of it I don't know

Edited by silvermist56
4 hours ago, box of rocks said:

Elsidia listed almost all conditions except for one, that you also cannot have any DCL quests running. Another important thing is the cooldown, which is set not only when last time an NPC makes a device comment, but also when the conditions listed by Elsidia (plus no DCL quests running) are met but the random number doesn't trigger it. So basically, even if you meet all the conditions, and no one has made any device comment in the last 24 hours, when clocktick happens, you still only have 20% chance of getting the variable set to trigger this dialog, and in the other 80% of time, the cooldown is reset and you have to wait for another day without any device comment to get another shot at it. That's why it's so rare and you may not even run into it once for a whole game playthrough.

Edited by blu3mania
6 hours ago, Phelian said:

Hi,

when I get defeated in combat and have a bounty, my character is always sent to Dagonar Prison even though I have set the Prison Overhaul chance to 100.
Am I missing something here or is this intentional?

20210909161847_1.jpg

Not intentional and your settings are correct. You said you were defeated in combat, but by who? Prison dialog happens only with guards in towns. If you by some trap or otherwise get arrested in the wilderness then that might not behave. Long ago i remember being sent to prison by a dwarven construct in some ruins...

Ah, maybe "combat surrender" feature is sending you to jail? (As far as i understand the MCM has no effect on that, and it could be a bug)

Edited by Zaflis
1 hour ago, blu3mania said:

even run into it once for a whole game playthrough.

Conclusion: never speak with NPC when you have restraints on, play all time without restraints.

In my new game on DCL 9.0 i'm level 27 and almost see 3 or 4 times this dialogue. Maybe even more.

PC: When i play mod Trapped in rubber all times in all dialogues appears this: Can i ask you? )))

Edited by Elsidia